The Sim - Overwatch Ch. 02

Story Info
Overwatch teambuilding involves a lot of sex.
14.4k words
4.76
16.5k
22

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: What can I say. I really like the Overwatch girls.

Widowmaker section involves bondage and a fuck machine. Sym section is sorta whatever. Brigitte section involves making her a pet sex slave kinda. Tracer/Widow section involves futa kinda with remote dildos and lezzy stuff. Ana/Pharah involves mother-daughter incest. All of it's anal obviously.

I think the last 2 sections are the most fun. You should read them first.

Widowmaker

Apparently we had recently captured Widowmaker during one of her botched missions and had her held in custody. We were currently questioning her using alternative methods but she was proving resistant. I went to try my luck all the same.

In her holding cell, I found her suspended off the floor by restraints; metal bands around the wrists, biceps and knees. Her skinsuit was ripped and tattered, it barely covered anything anymore but Widowmaker's expression was blank and unconcerned with her pale blue skin being so totally on display.

I walked into her holding cell right as Jack, Tracer and Lucio left. She stared at me darkly.

"Hello again Jesse, back for more I see. You know it won't work. It never does, as much as your team tries," she said in her husky, erotic French accent.

"We'll see about that darling."

Widowmaker had one of the nicest asses I'd ever come across, tying closely with Tracer and getting an opportunity to pound it had me hard already. The restraints holding Widowmaker didn't respond to her struggles but were easily moved around by me or any of the team, allowing us to position her in any way we liked. Apparently the team had been keeping her under lock and key, using her body selfishly whenever they felt like being a bit crueller than they would be with any of the girls on the team.

Her legs were spread wide open and her arms outstretched. I wasted no time in rubbing a bit of spit into and around her asshole before brutally jamming my whole cock in without warning or warm up. She felt expectedly cold to the touch, both inside and out but that was easy to ignore given how wonderful her ass felt. She didn't even flinch but did give me a condescending look.

"I don't even feel a thing."

"Days still young."

Her taunt was my cue to start fucking her as fast and as hard as I could manage. I spent the next hour savagely fucking her hole in every uncomfortable position I could think of that the restraint would allow; my favorite being a pile driver position since it seemed to be the only thing to actually bother her.

I'd posed her upside down on the ground, with her neck and back uncomfortably bent against the floor, her knees forced to the sides of her head, while I speared into her vulnerable asshole from above. Just to abuse the hole a little more, I'd often pull my cock up toward her pussy and try flick it out while still deep inside her, making her asshole bulge to accommodate the abusive move.

Lacroix would often glare at me as I worked her over but the looks didn't dissuade me in the least. I actually liked it when she did since I got a kick out of spitting on her face each time she tried.

When I was finally satisfied, I pulled out one last time to jerk off and drop a load onto her pretty face. Widow locked her eyes to mine and didn't blink or flinch once as each spurt of jizz splattered across her face here and there. As I squeezed out the last of my cum to drip onto her face, Widow suddenly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, catching that last drop, tasting it for a moment before spitting it out.

Seeing her catch my cum like that left me wide eyed with surprise and excitement.

Seeing my reaction, Widow laughed mockingly. "You taste awful," she said before continuing to glare at me. The scornful glares lost most of their effect though, covered in spit and cum as she was.

Despite the assfucking I had just given her, despite the fact her asshole refused to close and looked raw, puffy, and sore to the touch through even the blue tint of her skin; Widowmaker's demeanor betrayed none of it, in fact, she's seems pleased at her own stoicism. I decided to really test out how unfeeling she really was.

There conveniently just so happened to be a fucking machine in the room. I selected one of my ten inch long, two and a half inch wide remote cocks. It was made from a soft, silicon material with its entire length being these repeating cone shapes, like the heads of short but wide flared butt plugs. I used it as the attachment for the machine and attached it to the end of a piston. Lining up the awful toy with her ass while she remained in that uncomfortable pile driver position, I turned the machine on with a smile.

When the toy first entered Widow's ass for the first time I think I saw a flicker of concern cross her face, but it was a mask of complete disinterest when I look at her. Turning back, I start at the machines slowest setting and watch as it slowly snakes into her asshole and deeper until it bottoms out at the cut off base, her asshole slipping past the final cone and wrapping around the metal shaft of the piston. Widow endured it stone faced.

The sensation is unlike anything I've felt before in the Sim. It makes me light headed with how good and strange it feels, this remote cock was unlike other ones I'd used, since it was soft and non-rigid, it wouldn't just travel up her asshole in a straight line but would follow the bends in her rectum and colon. It would drive deeper than I could possibly ever manage with my real cock, sending me every little strange and wonderful new sensation as it wormed its way into her. Being that utterly deep in someone was an entirely new experience and something I wanted more of. Not only that, but because of the numerous cone shapes, it was like putting just the sensitive head of my cock into her ass, again and again all in a single thrust. Pulling out was even better. Because of how the cones tapered, her asshole would narrow to the thinnest part of the dildo only to suddenly meet this huge flare that stretched her out again, it made pulling out feel like complete bliss.

Coming down from the high of sensory overload, I turned my attention back to Widow and watched her asshole dilate and constrict around the shape of the toy again and again. The machine retracted back until only the tip of the toy was still in her ass before plunging back in.

I turned up the speed dial on the machine and it started moving in and out a notch faster. I kept my hand on the dial knob as I watched Widowmaker's face closely. She was still completely stoic so I cranked up the speed again. Every few seconds I twisted the knob a little further, making the machine piston the dildo a fraction faster. After five or six twists, Widowmaker finally breaks eye contact and flicks her eyes towards the knob with a brief flash of concern before looking back at me. I remorselessly continue turning the knob, ka-chunk, ka-chunk, ka-chunk all the way to its fastest speed setting.

Widowmaker tried to maintain the masquerade but at that point it's only too obvious it's an act. As I continued dialing up the speed, Widow tensed and her body arched, trying desperately to maneuvering away from that pulverizing toy.

The loud whirring of the machine filled the room. The awkwardly shaped toy keep plunging into her with intense, mechanical speed, brutalizing her hole with its flared cones, making Widow writhe for the first time in her restraints.

She finally breaks. "I-it still won't work, I feel nothing, there's no point to all this at all, you may as well just stop this charade," she said in her lovely French accent. Neither of us believed a word of it.

"Well missy, I don't know about that, but I guess we'll see. I'll see you in a few hours."

"A few hours?!" she said, her voice frantic.

"Yeah, that's right, a few hours, but that shouldn't be any trouble for you right?" I said with a smirk.

~ A few hours later

I spent that whole day in absolute bliss, no matter what I was doing, I felt just complete ecstasy radiating from that phantom limb of mine at all times. It was icing on the cake knowing it came from a machine brutalizing that assassins asshole endlessly.

Finally returning to Widowmaker's holding cell, I saw she was a drooling mess, fucked absolutely senseless. The machine was still relentlessly plowing the toy into her ass, making her limp body sway with every thrust.

She eventually noticed me in the room. "Please Monsieur, enough, enough," Widow haltingly croaked out.

It probably had been enough. I turned off the machine and pulled the dildo out of her asshole, making Widow sigh in relief as I do. I even go as far as undoing her restraints, causing her to flop bonelessly onto the ground.

I got a look at her asshole and instantly saw it was a completely wrecked, blown out mess. It didn't belong on someone so beautiful. I almost had a hard time believing even the biotic treatments could make her feel tight again after all that.

"Alright Amelie, do you think you're willing to cooperate now?"

"Oui," she quietly replied.

"You're going to leave Talon and be joining Overwatch now, you understand missy?"

"Oui."

"You're going to a team player for our side from now on, and if you misbehave, betray us or do anything we don't like, you're going back on that thing you understand me?"

"Oui."

"Alright now, I'm gonna give you something to make you feel better, don't make me regret it."

I sprayed her sorely abused asshole with the biotic spray I'd gotten from Mercy. It took effect almost immediately, visibly repairing the damage and within moments, Widows asshole looked like not so much as a finger had ever been in it. Lacroix practically melts with relief as the biotic fluid does its work.

"Mercy will fill you in on some of your new duties alright. You might not like doing em, but just remember it ain't as bad at that," I said pointing a thumb over my shoulder at the fucking machine.

Widowmaker just nods.

Symmetra

Symmetra had high functioning autism so while she could understand the point of Mercy's program in pragmatic terms, she didn't really understand it in other ways, which made assfucking her especially fun since she seemed so oblivious. Lucio was the only one who seemed to take more pleasure than me sodomizing her. In fact Lucio assfucked Symmetra more than anyone else on the team surprisingly, and a bit more aggressively too, I wondered what that was all about.

~

With a frown Sym would mechanically pound her asshole down on cock, mine or the rest of the teams for hours on end, until she gaped obscenely simply because she was told it would be good for the team. We'd told her that taking the whole dick down to the base with long strokes was best, and the rougher and faster she went the more 'efficient' it was. I loved that that was all we needed to say to get her to start wrecking her own ass with our cocks.

It was tough on her though, unlike the rest of the girls, Sym never did seem to get used to taking it up the ass. She'd wince or frown often, and always, always make a face when going ass to mouth. But she kept at it all the same which was something I respected a lot.

Sometimes we'd get her to do the same for toys, telling her watching was even better for morale. Hell sometimes we wouldn't even watch, I'd just tell her to ride some toy with her asshole for an hour or two and get off on the thought of her doing that to herself. It was nice checking in on her every once in a while and seeing her struggling to ride some oversized toy, wearing that signature frown of hers. She seemed confused about why she was doing it to herself, for no one in particular, but trusted Mercy's reassurances.

Mercy was a Godsend when it came to convincing Sym to the new way of doing things. Sym didn't understand why it was important to suck cock out of her ass for a long time at first, but after Mercy had assured her how important it was, she finally got onboard. Later on she even went so far as to always slide her asshole down on cock before she sucked it as a rule of thumb, even if all anyone wanted at the time was just a blowjob.

~

"This is quite uncomfortable Jesse. I don't see how this is meant to be enjoyable at all."

"It is for me darling."

"Humph. Mercy does say this improves team effectiveness and the evidence is undeniable, I just don't understand how letting everyone sodomize me improves things. Maybe her data is corrupted somehow."

"I don't think so Sym," I grunted as I exploded inside her.

Knowing the routine by now, Sym pulled herself off me and bent down to taste her ass and clean the cum off my cock. But just before she puts me in her mouth, she hesitates. "How does this help the team? Isn't sodomizing me enough?"

"Uh, well, seeing you go ass to mouth just helps us fight better, yeah that's it."

Despite looking unconvinced, Sym still lowered her head and wrapped her mouth around my cock, bobbing up and down on it with a scowl. "So unhygienic," she muttered under her breath.

"We haven't even gotten to the best part missy."

After I'm cleaned off, Symmetra reluctantly scoops out the remaining cum lodged deeply in her ass with a deep scowl and slowly eats it, gagging all the while.

While Sym was busy gagging, I pulled out one of my remote cocks and activated it. It was another ten incher of soft silicon with a suction cup at the bottom; it was heavily ribbed and with small raised studs along the length, it was designed for maximum stimulation and sure to be a hell of a time for Sym.

With her eyes screwed tightly shut and her tongue tentatively licking at her fingers, I took aim with the tip of the dildo and steadily but relentlessly fed it into her ass. It was a wild rush of unnatural sensations, each of the bumps and ridges being unbelievably sensitive, it was all I could manage to not grip the dildo by the base and start jackhammering it into her.

Sym's eyes immediately snapped wide open and she actually yelped when it went in a few inches. She immediately pawed at me but I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to her chest.

"Hold on now. I'm just getting you accustomed to a new friend."

"This one is new. It is... difficult to manage."

"Well, some of the best things in life ain't easy. I'd like you to get real familiar with this guy from now on, the design is Mercy's, this one is far more optimal."

Sym controlled her breathing and sucked in slow breaths, desperately trying to accustom herself to the bizarre shape violating her asshole as I steadily move it in and out.

"Alright, go on, you take it now." I let go of the dildos base and motioned for Sym to take it. She was hesitant and slow to use it on her ass, but it felt good for me all the same. "Remember, the rougher and faster you are, the more efficient it is alright?" I reminded her.

Nodding, she tried to increase her pace but she still couldn't manage to do more than steadily plow her ass with it.

"I-I can't Jesse, I was not meant for this. I don't mean I won't, I mean I physically can't, it's too sensitive."

"Well, alright then, just this once I'll help you out."

I took back the base of the toy and started pumping it into her ass. I quickly built up my pace, causing Symmetra to soon squirm and struggle. As the large and bizarre shape travelled deep into her, Sym started gasping and swearing uncharacteristically. I ignored her spastic movements and continued pumping the remote cock into her.

Using just my arm instead of my whole body, I had enough leverage to pump into Sym faster than I ever could fuck her normally. I could tell it was taking everything for her just to stay as still as she was and take it.

Jamming almost the whole thing in and pulling it out was playing hell on her asshole. Instead of the cock smoothly and easily sliding in, the balls and ridges made every inch a deluge of sensation. Sym told me it was like pulling out or shoving in a half dozen small anal beads alongside a buttplug all at once, constantly. I liked her description so much I strained my arm and back trying to ram it in faster and deeper still.

I kept plowing Syms ass until she was a drooling, limp mess, too exhausted from constantly squirming and struggling to do anything other than moan as I keep plunging the torturously stimulating dildo into her asshole. I continued pummeling the toy into her, even long after she's stopped speaking coherently. I only stopped when the remote cock simulated an altogether different type of orgasm that exploded through my mind through the feedback connection. It was almost a deeper pleasure than the real thing and seared through me. But as I came down, I saw it was only a mental thing, without the mess the real thing made. A little disappointing, but I'd get Simone to iterate and improve on the design next time.

Finally satisfied myself, I gently pulled the remote cock out and fed it into her slack mouth. And for the first time ever, Sym doesn't make a face but instead sighs with relief when she realized the monster toy was anywhere else but her ass. I left her curled up in a ball, the toy still hanging loosely from her mouth, to recover.

~

As the days went by, I noticed a few sensations in the remote cock I left with Symmetra; just handling though, nothing more at first. I planned on leaving it with her until our next session but was pleasantly surprised to feel more than handling one day. Sym was actually using it on herself. I grinned with dumb satisfaction knowing that she was willingly using that torturous toy on herself. And by the feel of things, she wasn't going easy on herself, not quite as fast or rough as I had been but incredible all the same.

As the days continued, I noticed her using it more and more, almost daily and for longer and longer periods of time. Christ what did I do to her. I wasn't complaining though, I loved that she was abusing her own asshole for me so incessantly. I thought maybe it would be a good idea to give one of these remote dildos to every one of the girls on the team-wait no I only had six more-I'd have to be selective about it.

My hedonistic thoughts were broken when I was surprisingly greeted by Sym. As usual, she got straight to the point.

"Jesse, I've been thinking about our last session together and I've concluded I cannot possibly manage that kind of exertion on myself, I simply can't."

I hid my disappointment. "Oh, so you're backing out of Mercy's program then? She'll be disappointed to hear that, but I get it missy."

"No, no, you misunderstand me. I cannot do it to myself but that doesn't mean I can't get someone or in this case, something else to do it to me as you so thoroughly demonstrated. I've come up with a simple design for a machine that I can strap myself into that will simulate the same thoroughness you displayed."

I whistled. "You made a fucking machine and plan on using it on yourself? Hell if that ain't a plan."

Symmetra sighed. "Crude as always McCree. It won't be some crude contraption like the type we used on Widowmaker, it will be a far more dexterous and maneuverable thing. Come, its best I show you."

Leading me to her workshop, I found Pharah held down by prehensile mechanical dendrites. They sprouted from the sides of something that looks like a metal gymnasts vault box and looped around her ankles and wrists, pinning her in place as one prehensile limb with my remote dildo attached sodomized her with whirring mechanical speed.

Symmetra sighed with exasperation at the sight.

"Pharah stumbled upon me working on this thing and immediately asked to be part of the project, though she's contributed little other than 'testing' it far more than necessary."

Pharah's lost in a haze of pleasure so barely reacts to us entering, she just mumbled something.