The Simon Reports Ch. 02

Story Info
Simon's Dad gets tied up and seduced.
2.1k words
4.24
49k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrX
DrX
2 Followers

It was about 6pm when I got home from work. As always, the first thing I do is check for any missed calls. I walked over to the machine and pressed play. BEEEEEEEP!

....."Hi John, it's Paula, Simon's girfriend. Listen, I'm a bit worried about my relationship with Simon, there's something not quite right. Can you please give me a call so we can talk about it at somepoint? Thanks. Byee".

I had only met Paula once before, and I was blown away with how good looking she was. Tanned complexion, with long dark silky hair and a body and tits to die for. My son was one hell of a lucky guy and it puzzled me as to why things may be wrong.

Straight away, I hoped my son was OK. I picked up the phone and called Paula.

"Hi Paula, Its Simon's Dad... John. Listen, I got your message and Im worried about what you were saying. Can you come over to mine so we can discuss it now?"

"You're kidding? It has to be tonight?" She asked.

"I'm afraid so, It's probably the only time I got to myself this week."

"Ok, Ill be as quick as I can."

I put the phone down and sat back and thought about Paula's gorgeous body, imagining she was riding my cock as we both gently kissed on the seat.

I quickly snapped out of it and thought how wrong it was to be thinking like this, especially over my own sons girlfriend.

10 minutes had passed before I heard a car pull up outside. I looked out the window and saw Paula walking up towards the front door.

I continued to peak out the window, through a small gap in the curtain, admiring every single curve on Paula's gorgeous body.

As she leaned up to press the door bell, I saw her stiff nipples poke through her tight, white t-shirt.

I must have remained there for a good couple of minutes before I eventually went and opened the front door.

I directed her into the lounge and followed her in, eyes fixed on her cute little ass as it wiggled from side to side. I could feel my cock getting hard, and there was nothing I could do to control it.

"Please, sit down Paula...Can I get you a drink or anything?" I asked her.

"No thanks Johnny, please take a seat, I need to talk to you!"

This sounded serious. I sat down and listened to what she had to say, all the time, trying not to get caught staring at her gorgeous cleavage.

“Well Johnny, you see…I got a problem with Simon.” she says, as her hands start to gently rub up and down her thigh.

“Every time I’m about to fuck your son, I…I…Well…I keep imagining that its you that I’m fucking!”

She looks up at me as she says this and gives me an evil, dirty, luscious look which had me hypnotised instantly. “The thought of fucking you is driving me wild, and I can’t ignore it any longer!”

Her lips looked so fresh and juicy and the thought of them around my cock was making it tough to resist her advances.

My cock began to swell even more, and she was also well aware of it. Paula began crawling up to me, eyes fixed on mine, still giving off, hot erotic signals as she got closer. Her breathing was getting deeper every second she got closer to me. She was now right up against me, rubbing the side of her face up and down against my cock, sniffing heavily at the scent of my precum through the trouser fabric. This was all too much for me. I was riddled with guilt.

“Nooo” I said sheepishly. “We can’t be doing this. It’s wrong!”

I tried my best to withstand Paula’s sexual advances but I was simply too weak. I let her carry on.

“Oooh, Johnny, the thought of your cock in my mouth is driving me wild. Let me suck your cock.”

Still hypnotised, and in a state of frozen shock by it all, I allowed for it to happen.

She slowly unzipped my fly and grabbed hold of my long, hardened cock and unleashed it from its cave.

Her mouth finally wrapped around my cock and slowly, as she moistened the shaft, gently chewed and sucked on it, gliding her mouth up and down….up and down….up and down.

It felt like I was in heaven and I didn’t want it to end.

“Oh Paula… Fuck! That feels so fucking good.”

Then suddenly it hit me. My eyes were wide open, I had realised what I was getting involved in. I had to stop. I had to put an end to this carry on. It wasn’t fair on my son. I couldn’t do it to him.

“PAULA! GET OFF! STOP IT…NOW!” I pushed her from me, stood up and dragged her towards the front door.

“Get off of me! Johnny! Stop it, you’re hurting me.”

I was so annoyed. How could I do this to my son! The only thing I could think of was to throw her out of my house.

“You’re leaving. This is not happening, Paula! We cannot be doing this. You have to leave now!”

“Ok, please get off of me. I’m leaving.”

As I open the door, she runs off, straight into my bedroom. A smile came over me as I shook my head in disbelief as to what she was actually playing at.

I follow her into the bedroom, “Paula! What are you doing? Stop playing games! Is this all it is to you? A Game?,” then the next thing I know, I wake up, tied down, with my arms and legs tied to each of the corner posts of the bed.

“Paula?? What the hell is going on? Why am I tied up? What the hell just happened to me??”

Paula was sitting on the end of the bed, slowly rubbing the inside of my thigh with her hand.

“Ooooh, Johnny, I love it when you sound angry…Don’t worry honey, nothings happened to you…yet .”

And there it was again…that evil, erotic, sexual look in her eyes.

“No!! What are you doing? Stop, Don’t. Please Paula, don’t do this!”

Paula was licking her tongue against the inside of my leg, gradually getting further and further up towards my cock.

“I’m gonna suck you good, Johnny, and there’s nothing you can do about it, so SHUT UP, and enjoy the ride. Go with it and relax, honey.”

Paula’s mouth finally connected with my cock, and it felt fantastic. Her lips were so soft and moist and my cock was just ready to explode. Paula had won. I gave into her sexual desires and went with the flow.

“Oh Paula, you sexy little slut, suck it good, you better not disapoint me now, you little whore.”

“Oh Johnny, I love you so much. I love your mind, your body, “ And as her eyes widened and as her voice squealed louder, “and your Big Juicy Cock!! Give it to me Johnny, let me suck it good.”

It was at that moment when I suddenly realised that Paula really did love me. The more I started to think about it, the more I realised that Paula could be the girl for me.

“Oh Paula, come and sit on me. Let me feel your pussy against my cock.”

She didn’t need me to say it again. She was over in a shot, sliding her pussy against my cock. Up and down…Up and down.

“Oh Paula, You are a gorgeous looking girl, and the thought of me entering you, connecting with you physically and emotionally is becoming a wonderful thought to bear.

She slowly removed my pants and trousers. Then unbuttoned my shirt, while all the time, still tied up to the bed.

She then removed her tight denim shorts, stood up on the bed and walked towards me, thrusting her moist, wet pussy in my face.

“Oh Johnny, that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Eat me Johnny.”

I inhaled the scent of her pussy, and it smelled sweet. Just right. I began to slowly kiss her lips, then gently began to move my tongue about inside her pussy. It tasted good.

“Oooh, Johnny, honey, that feels so good. Oohhh!”

This spurred me on even more, all thoughts of my son were long gone by this point. All I could now think about was to have Paula sliding up and down on my big, fat cock which was now begging to enter Paula’s tight, well toned body.

“Fuck me Paula babe, Let us connect, fuck me. I want to feel you inside me so bad. Fuck me now you little slut!”

That’s all that was needed for her to obey.

“Oh Johnny, I’ve wanted to fuck you since the very first day I saw you. Every time I have been fucking Simon, it has been you that I was thinking of. Let’s do it Johnny, gimme that big, juicy cock of yours. “

She pulled out a knife and cut the rope loose at each corner.

I was free.

“Now you little slut, you’re gonna get it now you bitch!”

I lift her up, jump on top of her and position myself, ready to enter her tight, little pussy.

I slowly begin to slide it in, while Paula gently moans to the rhythm.

I slide it in deeper, in and out, slowly, gradually picking up the pace, faster… faster, harder, harder.

“Fuck me, Fuck me! Oh Baby, Fuck me you little slut. Oh Yes! Oh Yes!” I shouted as the evil, sexual desires now became completely uncontrollable.

“Oh Johnny, You feel so good. Oh Yes. Oh Yes. Johnny, Johnny, Fuck me Johnny, That’s it honey, you’re doing it, YOU’RE DOING IT. OH YES! OH YES! FUCK ME LIKE I’M YOUR DAUGHTER! LET ME BE YOUR DAUGHTER, JOHNNY!”

I was now a crazed man. The thought of Paula being my daughter and me fucking her, was too much to handle.

“OPEN WIDE FOR DADDY. HERE COMES THE TRAIN, MY PRINCESS.” I said, as I began fucking Paula as hard as I could.

“FUCK YOUR DADDY!! THAT’S IT, FUCK YOUR DADDY GOOD!! OH YES, OH YES!”

We were now fucking like mad, the sweat was dripping off us, as I continued to ram my cock deep into her pussy.

I then get her arms and legs and tie Paula up.

“Don’t worry my little princess, I’m gonna fuck you from behind now. “

Paula was now tied up, with her head face down against the pillow and her legs spread wide apart.

My cock is still aching, just waiting to explode.

I lean up against her as I feel her breasts from behind.

“This is it honey, Things are gonna get explosive now!” I said.

I lined up my cock and slowly entered it into her ass. Her booty looked so fine and I was dying to fuck her up the ass. I just couldn’t control myself. I opened it wide and began to enter it. It was real tight, but I pushed.

Paula began to scream.

“Ouch, Johnny, that hurts honey.”

“Don’t worry baby, the pain will soon go away!” I replied, which seemed to ease her worries,

I continued to thrust deep into her behind. Damn, it felt so good. I was like a man possessed, by now. Ramming harder and harder up this young girls, tiny little toned juicy ass.

“Oh Paula, your booty is so fine, Im gonna cum right up your ass!”

“Fuck my pussy Johnny, Pleeeease!”

I quickly changed holes and began ramming my dick up her pussy.

She let out a loud squeal. “OHH JOHNNNY, That feels GOOOOOOOODD! Fuck me Johnny, Fuck me Johnny, Fuck me Johnny, That’s it, YES, YES, YES!”

Paula began to violently shake and tremble, cumming intensely over my sheets.

“Oh Johnny, that felt so good. Thank you Johnny, I love you so much Johnny.”

And it was true, I loved Paula too. What was I going to do about Simon? I don’t think I could ever look at him in the eyes again.

“I love you too, Paula. I love you so much. I don’t want to lose you now, I can’t lose you now. I’ll sort Simon out, don’t worry about a thing. Ill work something out.”

We were completely inseperable, with both our tongues down each others throats, it didn’t look like anyone was getting away in a hurry.

I finally seperated it.

“Ok, Nite Paula, See you tomorrow night?”

“Sure. I’ll call you. Nite Daddy.” She replied as she smiled with a wink before she skipped down the path towards her car.

I closed the door and wondered on how the hell I was gonna break this to Simon.

I’ll figure it out tomorrow, I said to myself. That Paula, sure has took it all out of me.

I went to bed, and slowly drifted off to sleep thinking of how I was gonna fuck Paula next time.

DrX
DrX
2 Followers