The Sin Eaters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." The sound of my voice surprised both of us.

"Fuck me, dude. You're full of surprises, aren't you? You're either stronger than I guessed or you managed to suck more of my man juice out of the snow than I anticipated." I could see him smirk. "You know that blood in the snow was what passes for my jizz these days, right? I mean mostly that's what it was. So, you might want to meditate on that a bit. I know that you've been tensing up, getting all 'this is blasphemy' on my ass and shit. Sorry, but that's bullshit. Bullshit you might as well start ridding yourself of sooner rather than later. Now, I've never been one for necrophilia, though I suppose technically since we're dead that's what it is, but I prefer the person I'm laying not to just lie there. Fuck me, is that a pun?"

He kissed me! I struggled to turn my head. I had managed to speak could I not at least move just a bit? I could not turn my head. My fingers flexed uselessly in the dirt. His tongue enter my mouth. Damn him. Damn his perversion. I had loved the feel and taste of my wife's tongue in my mouth. Not this, the feel of his stubbly whiskers against my cheek as his tongue played with mine appalled me. It wasn't fetid breath that appalled me. Scooter's breath was not fetid, neither was mine. That is another myth, like not having a reflection. Our breath does not smell of carrion and decay. It was his tongue being in my mouth, nothing else that revolted me.

I sensed his amusement and it angered me. I managed to close my teeth on his tongue. I smirked in triumph as I heard him scream. Except, he was not screaming, except with laughter. He pressed with his tongue and dislocated my jaw.

"Fuck you think you're doing bitch? Don't make me reconsider you, mother fucker. I'll rip you into pieces too small to do anything except lie scattered in the dirt and suffer. You like biting huh? Me too."

He sat astride my body. Our cocks pressed together. He leaned over my chest and his teeth closed around my other nipple. He began to suckle at my bleeding breast. He rubbed his cock against mine. Warmth flowed from his mouth into my body, my blood for his heat.

He sat up and slid back, resting his ass on my thighs now. He shook his head.

"I'm too old to let some candy ass trick like that piss me off. You fucking irritate me, man. You're totally jimmying up my groove, asshole. Christ. What did Cass see in you worth all this trouble?" He shook his head as he sat atop my legs, playing with both of our cocks.

He pushed my legs apart and pulled his own legs under him so that he knelt between my legs. He bent forward, tilted his head, and put his mouth over my cock. I tried to focus, tried to picture my father-in-law, a more hateful, ugly man was rarely seen. Even the memory of his scowling face could not quench the heat coming from my cock. I struggled and managed to raise my hands off the floor. I dropped them on his head, trying to force his mouth away.

"That's right mother fucker, that's right, get in to it, bitch. Pull my fucking hair, that'd be hot."

I tried to tell him "no" but could not find the strength to make my lips move again.

"I can hear you, bitch. I hear you loud and clear. I hear you but what I see is your rock hard cock and what I taste is your excitement, so your brain can pout and whine all it wants, what your cock is saying is "fuck yeah, suck me". So that is what I'm doing to do."

He took my cock back into his mouth and began to move his head up and down, caressing my cock with his lips and tongue. He was a vast improvement over my dead wife. What he was doing felt wonderful but that only shamed me further, to enjoy his debasement of my body was disgusting. Then he did something my wife had never attempted. He swallowed my whole cock. I felt the head lodge deep in his throat, his chin pressed against my ball sack. I moaned and I felt him smile around my cock.

He took his mouth away. I tried to feel only relief but under the relief was a feeling of loss.

Scooter did not leave me as I had expected. He put his arms under my knees and lift. My mind froze in horror. Surely, he did not contemplate the act I feared he might! His hot tongue laved my asshole. I struggled to lower my legs. They moved, but feebly. Even in the comfort of the sunless night I would not have been able to force him away. He was too strong.

His tongue, rigid as stone, hot as a burning coal pierced my ass and I tried to scream. A scream of rage and a scream of shame. Shame at not being able to resist and shame at enjoying the sensation of his tongue moving in my ass. I did not scream in pain for it did not hurt. He licked from my ass to my balls, tipped my cock with his hand and bobbed his mouth over it several times before returning to my ass. I could no longer hide the pleasure I felt. I bit my tongue, determined to at the least avoid voicing my pleasure.

He straightened and moved closer. He bit the web between his thumb and finger and rubbed the warm blood over his cock before rubbing his life's blood over my asshole. My ass rested on his legs. His hand found his cock. I felt the heat of its mushroom head against my ass. I tried to pull away but my body barely worked. He pushed. The pressure was intense. Pain pulsed, spiked as he bulled his cock into my ass and then subsided as I relaxed around his penetration.

Despite the pain, this felt better than his tongue and my shame deepened. He began to move his cock in and out of my ass. He bit his other hand and began to stroke my cock with his reddened palm. Inside, inside my ass, I could feel my body absorb the blood from his cock. It gave me strength. I was able to move. I told myself I was trying to push him away but the resulting movement of my body fell into time with his thrusts.

I felt my balls contract and then hot blood gushed from my cock. It splashed over my belly and chest, landed on my face and lips where my tongue darted out to collect it. It was not blood but it was not seed either but some combination. It was watery and clearer than the red black blood that oozed from my veins.

"You like that don't you, bitch? You like getting your ass fucked don't you? I knew you would. You feel my cock in your ass? Mother fucker, I could rip you open with my cock, know that? Um, fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm going to unload deep in your ass. I haven't busted a nut in, fuck, a decade? I'm going to fill your ass. When you walk tonight, my jizz will still be running down the backs of your legs."

He began to pound into my ass with more vigor. I began to fear he really would rip me open. His hips jerked faster and faster. The rocky tomb echoed with the sounds of his rutting. He was still. I waited and then I felt him empty himself into my ass. My body craved his strength. I felt his strength flowing into me. I began to move, really move.

Scooter became aware of what was happening. He shook his head and smiled. "I'm going to have to keep an eye on you aren't I, you fucking newbie bitch."

He knelt and clamped his mouth over my ass. He sucked and lapped, denying me the chance to share anymore of his strength.

When he finished, he crawled up my chest, eating my own emissions off my body before lying down beside me with his head on my shoulder. Unseen, but still present, the sun continued its journey across the sky while our lifeless bodies mocked the sleep of the living.