The Sinfully Sexy Soccer Mom - 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers

I could hear her grunt loudly each time my pelvis struck her fleshy ass and she kept saying over and over " Fuck me baby, Fuck me hard!"

After what seemed like an eternity, I filled her bowels with my hot sticky load and she collapsed face down on the kitchen table.

I lay on top of her with my head on her back kissing her sweaty backside tenderly.

Sherry reacted so violently, she was still trembling and her sphincter muscles were still involuntarily milking my cock for every last drop.

When I finally withdrew from her tight ass, I was still semi hard and I just rubbed my cock up and down her ass crack.

Sherry told me that her husband loved to fuck and fuck hard, but he never took her in the ass like I did and she loved every minute of it.

Sherry suggested that she would shower and clean up and I said that I would get dressed, run home and clean up and then after I packed a few things for the weekend, I would return and we could go. I dressed hurriedly and scurried home to bathe and put on some clean clothes and pack.

When I returned to Sherry's house, I was in awe of what I saw, there was Sherry, all cleaned up, her hair freshly shampooed and her makeup flawlessly applied and she smelled wonderful.

I told her that she looked good enough to eat and she told me that she would certainly entertain that thought when we got to her cottage.

Sherry was absolutely stunning; I could no take my eyes off of her sexy body.

Sherry had put on a thin white halter-top and her sexy blue, skin fucking tight denim shorts. I instantly wanted her right then and there. She kissed me hard and deeply and I was hard almost instantly, There was just something about this sexy woman that made me hot for her.

Sherry giggled like a young girl on her first date when she saw the tent in my pants and she promised me a weekend that we would never forget.

We discretely loaded our things into her van and she asked me if I would like to drive and I agreed. After about forty-five minutes into our trip, Sherry reached over and unfastened my pants and pulled my cock out and began rubbing me.

I told her that was not fair play because I had to concentrate on my driving, while she got to play.

Sherry only smiled and proceeded to give me a wonderful slow wet blowjob. She slowly licked the head of my raging hard cock and played with my bloated balls.

I had one hand on the steering wheel and my other hand was resting on the back of sherry's head, keeping her face close to my cock.

Sherry gave fantastic head; she had the stamina and ambition of a horny teenager when it came to sex. She was sucking me for about twenty minutes when I saw an exit sign for a rest stop and pulled off of the highway. I told Sherry about the rest stop and she agreed that this was a good idea.

As I pulled through the rest stop, I spied an isolated parking area at the far end of the lot and parked there. The windows in Sherry's van were tinted enough to not be able to see inside very well.

I reclined the driver's seat completely back to give Sherry more room and she took full advantage.

As she increased the tempo of her sucking, I reached under her chest and began massaging her wonderful breasts.

Sherry paused momentarily and told me that her breasts were aching and desperately needed some TLC and I obliged by gently pulling her soft nipples and they became hard and erect almost instantly.

She let out a gasp and then began moaning every time I rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

The harder I squeezed her nipples between my fingers, the faster sherry would bob her head up and down on my cock. I leaned forward to kiss her head as she was pleasuring me and I noticed that she was rubbing her crotch frantically through her tight shorts.

The sight of her frigging herself was enough for me to blow my juice down her throat.

I gripped her head tightly as I exploded and she grunted her approval as she sucked and swallowed the very last drop.

When I released Sherry's head, she got up and sat on my chest licking her lips and telling me how hot she was. I remover her halter top completely and her lovely breasts swung free like ivory white pendulums. I unfastened her tight shorts and began pulling them down over her flared hips.

Sherry assisted me by lifting her sexy bottom up off my chest just long enough for me to wiggle her hips out of her shorts.

Once Sherry had her shorts past her hips, I asked her to lay on her back across my legs and put her legs over straddle my shoulders with her legs.

Sherry complied and giggled the whole time as I slowly tugged her sweaty shorts off of her impeccably tanned and sexy legs.

After I had Sherry's shorts pulled to her ankles, I lovingly kissed her legs simultaneously until I reached her tiny panties, then I grasped her hands an pulled her upward and forward until her cameltoe was in my nose.

I thrust my tongue up and down her slit through the very thin material of her panties.

Sherry's pussy smelled fabulous as I licked and nibbled at her lovely triangle. Sherry began trembling and thrusting her pussy at my face.

I pulled her hips fiercely into my face and thrust my tongue deep into her cloth-covered slit and she was dripping wet. I immediately grabbed the waist of her panties and ripped them from her hips and she shrieked as my tongue penetrated her vaginal lips and probed her cervix.

While I sucked and gently bit her clitoris, I Grabbed her sweet ass with both hands and pulled the two cheeks apart and stretched her as wide as I could and she was quivering uncontrollably now and pulling my face tightly into her pussy.

Sherry was screaming as if possessed and shouting to me that she was going to cum and I lapped at her juicy pussy even more ferociously.

Without warning, Sherry dug her painted nails into my shoulders and held my face tightly into her pussy as she came with a relentless force and I sucked every last drop from her womb.

Once I released her hips, Sherry leaned forward and lay on top of me thoroughly spent. We just lay there for a few moments kissing and embracing one another tightly.

As I was kissing Sherry and rubbing her soft ass, I could feel myself getting hard again.

Sherry said told me that she needed that release and I told her that I was ready to go again.

As I was telling Sherry how sexy I thought she was, I finished removing her sexy shorts and what was left of her panties.

I asked Sherry if I could keep her panties as a souvenir of our sexcapades and she laughed heartily and said sure.

I was so enamored by her sexy personality and full body; I still pictured Sherry as a typical suburban soccer mom and devoted wife.

However, she was also the sexiest woman that I have ever met, and a fantastic lay too. I knelt next to sherry in the van and began kissing her thighs as she gently played with my hair.

Sherry was softly moaning again when I parted her gorgeous thighs and started biting her inner thighs gently while at the same time spreading her swollen vaginal lips with my forefingers.

As I began getting closer to her sweet and juicy pussy, Sherry grabbed my ears and pushed my face into her steamy crotch.

She literally rotated my head in small circles as I greedily ate her pussy again.

I could feel the pressure building again in her loins as her juices were seeping from her.

Suddenly Sherry pulled my face from her gash and hoarsely whispered for us to lie down on the makeshift bed in the back of her van. Once we were in the back of the van, sherry quickly positioned herself on her back.

When she was comfortable, I spread her thighs as far as I could and ravished her pussy with my teeth and tongue.

Sherry began screaming that she was cumming and her pussy literally erupted with creamy juices and I kept probing her clitoris with my tongue and she was going berserk with lust.

While she was still trembling and gasping, I rose up and grabbed her knees and spread her legs even further and inserted my aching hard cock as far as I could push into her womb.

Sherry responded by clamping her feet together around my back and simultaneously clawing at my upper back while sucking passionately on my neck.

I pounded her pussy furiously and with each hard thrust, juices were oozing down her inner thighs to her ass and the squishy sounds that I heard were only making me fuck her harder.

Oh baby! Oh baby fuck me! Were the only words Sherry could utter between grunts and gasps for air.

We were fucking so intensely; the van was literally rocking from side to side.

I was ready to explode when Sherry dug her nails into my ass and gripped my cheeks for dear life as she arched her back and my cock began shooting what felt like gallons of sperm into her hot wet womb.

Sherry was screaming my name and begging me not to stop and then she bit down hard on my shoulder and clenched my back with her legs as she had one of the most violent orgasms I have ever seen a woman experience

When Sherry could catch her breath, she relaxed her vise like grip on my back and apologized for biting my shoulder and I kissed her face all over and licked the perspiration from her face, neck and armpits as we lay there in an exhausted sweaty heap unable to speak.

When we could talk, I told Sherry that for a mother of two, she was still in great shape and she was the wildest fuck of my life.

Sherry confided that she had not fucked that intense since she lost her virginity when she was 14 years old.

She told me that she was totally exhausted and could not move. I was exhausted also, but I massaged her breasts gently and kissed her belly softly.

After a brief and well-deserved rest, we awoke in each other's arms. I kissed Sherry hard on the lips and told her that I needed her again and she suggested that we wait until we get to the cottage.

I quickly dressed and got behind the wheel again and within an hour, we were there. It was dusk as we pulled under the carport where we would not be seen by the neighbors. Even though her closest neighbor was about a hundred yards away.

Sherry had quickly dressed along the way in just her shorts and halter-top. As we parked under the carport, I pulled her close to me and pushed her halter-top up to her chin and I kissed and bit at her beautiful breasts.

She responded immediately by ripping my zipper down and pulling my raging hard cock out of my pants and jacking me off furiously.

As I sucked greedily on Sherry's breasts, I pried up the leg band of her tight shorts and slipped several fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Just as I suspected, Sherry was wet already with anticipation.

As I explored her juicy treasure, Sherry gripped my cock tightly and replaced her slender hand with her hot and luscious lips. It took all the restraint that I had not to blow my load right then and there.

Sherry had the tightest lips that you could ever imagine and throat muscles that were out of this world.

Once I managed to loosen up her tight shorts, I rubbed Sherry's clit with my thumb and she began gushing all over my fingers.

Sherry was moaning and raising her hips frantically up and down, literally fucking my hand that was trapped in her shorts.

Suddenly, She tensed up and shuddered ferociously as she had an incredible orgasm.

I could no longer hold back as I forced her face into my crotch with my free hand and exploded with my own orgasm. I could feel sherry struggling to catch her breath as she sucked every last drop of sperm from my balls.

After I finished emptying my sperm into her lovely mouth, I allowed Sherry to sit upright and while I still had my right hand nestled in her sticky shorts, I kissed her face softly and caressed her back. I felt insatiable; I could not get enough sex from this beautiful woman.

As I kissed her face repeatedly, Sherry just sighed and said that she wished that we had more than just this weekend getaway for pure unbridled sex.

I gently rubbed her soft belly and kissed her chest and as she lay there moaning softly I suggested that we get dressed and go inside and clean up.

As we entered her cottage, I saw a huge bed not too far from the door and I literally picked Sherry up and carried her to the bed.

When I laid her on the bed, I quickly tugged her tight and wet shorts off of her sexy legs. Sherry was quivering again with anticipation as I immediately grabbed her ass cheeks firmly and pulled her sexy hips to my greedy mouth.

As I attacked her swollen juicy pussy with my lips and tongue, Sherry was squealing with glee and shouting out my name as she pulled my face tight to her womb.

The faster that I licked her sweet pussy, the harder Sherry came and my beard was dripping with her sweet nectar within minutes. Her orgasm was so intense, I thought that she might pull my hair out as she clutched my head for dear life.

Once Sherry arched her back for me to extend my tongue as far as possible into her sweet womb, Sherry collapsed on the bed as I sucked fiercely at her pussy and I actually had her vaginal lips between my teeth as I sucked her almost dry.

When I finished, Sherry was just laying there with her legs spread as wide as she could and her breath was coming in ragged bursts.

Sherry was looking so sexy, just lying there with her legs spread apart and her hair all tussled. I lay down beside her and softly kissed her tummy as she caressed my face.

After a brief intermission, Sherry took a shower and washed her hair. When she returned, She was refreshed and as sexy as ever wearing only a pink satin robe.

She gave me one of her husband's robes and I took a shower and cleaned up myself.

When I returned, Sherry was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee for me.

She had brushed out her hair and reapplied her makeup and she looked incredibly hot. I told her how absolutely sexy she looked and she smiled and reached inside my robe and grabbed my semi hard cock through my shorts and squeezed tightly.

I responded by grasping her hips tightly and pulling her hot body close to me and kissing her passionately.

As I sucked Sherry's hot tongue into my mouth, I opened her robe and to my sheer delight, she was wearing her yellow two piece bathing suit.

The very one that she would wear around the yard at home and tease all of the neighborhood men.

I dug my hands into her soft and fleshy ass as we kissed and her perfume made me even hotter for her.

As she anticipated, I was instantly hard as a rock and desperate to have her sexy body again.

I told Sherry that I fantasized about fucking her in every way imaginable from the very first time that I saw her wearing this yellow swimsuit.

The color was a perfect contrast to her beautifully tanned full hips and sexy legs, not to mention her lovely ass. I was truly a very happy man at this moment and I wanted her so.

Sherry began rubbing her hips against me as she slowly ground her pussy into my groin.

I peeled her robe from her shoulders and gently bit and slowly kissed her bared skin. I could feel her excitement as I gently kissed her shoulders and continued to remove her robe and shower every bit of exposed skin with wet passionate kisses.

Once I had peeled her robe to her elbows, I helped it slide off of Sherry's arms to the floor.

At this point I held her at arm's length so that I could fully admire her beauty and she truly was a sight to behold.

I wanted this moment to last forever; Sherry was an absolute goddess to me. I knelt before her and kissed her thighs and she slowly parted her legs and I tugged at her bikini bottoms with my teeth. I could smell her desire and feel the wet sticky juices already seeping from her crotch.

I reached behind her and pulled her pussy close to my face as I kissed her frantically between her sexy legs.

Sherry was cooing softly as she lifted one leg over my shoulder while balancing herself with her hands on my shoulders.

I continued licking and tugging at her soaking wet crotch for quite some time until Sherry motioned for me to stand up and we walked to her huge bed.

Sherry lay face down across her bed and pulled herself up on her knees and I immediately pulled her bottoms down and planted my lips on her hot sexy ass.

She slowly and methodically rotated her hips as if to entice me. As if I need any enticement, I just wanted to worship and explore every inch of her sensuous body.

I slowly ran my tongue down the crack of her ass to her dripping pussy and then back to her tiny rosebud.

Once I reached her little pucker again she squealed loudly and begged me to eat her. I obliged by fucking her tiny pucker with my tongue and she thrust her hips backward in frenzy. I instinctively gripped her love handles and pulled her hard toward my face.

The harder I pulled the more forceful sherry ground her sexy ass into my waiting lips. Sherry was such a tigress, she did not do anything halfway, and she was one wild woman.

Sherry was thrashing about so wildly now, I could hardly hold on to her so I took my left hand and thrust two, then three fingers into her dripping pussy and she screamed with approval.

She was yelling yess, yess, oh baby please fuck me, please! I was so caught up in my own lust that I managed to put almost my entire fist in her pussy and she was gasping frantically as she fucked my fist.

This was incredible to me, because I had never attempted an act like this before and Sherry could not get enough,

Suddenly, Sherry leapt forward toward her pillows only to retrieve a tube of lubricant that she had placed there and she shoved it at me.

Through clenched teeth and gasps for air, Sherry begged me to fuck her in the ass.

That was all I needed, I tore the cap off of the lube and madly smeared my aching cock with the slick lubricant. Once I was lubricated, I spanked Sherry's ass hard several times and she shrieked and begged me to fuck her.

I grabbed her hips fiercely and mounted her ass swiftly and plunged right in up to my pelvis and Sherry let loose a primal scream as She thrust her hips backward into mine.

She fucked me like she was possessed, I had anal sex before but never this intense and the harder that I fucked the more intense sherry fucked me back. I could not believe how tight and muscular her ass was, she squeezed my cock so hard that it thought she had her fist around it.

We were fucking so intensely, that we were sweating and rutting like pigs and I had a difficult time holding on to her hips.

Each time that I withdrew and plunged back into her tight rectum, Sherry's sphincter muscles massaged my cock and milked me. It was a wonderful feeling and I felt as if I could fuck her in the ass forever. I lost complete track of time or space and after what seemed like an eternity of bliss, I felt my balls ready to erupt inside her tight velvet ass.

I thrust mightily into her one fin al time as I leaned across her lovely backside and filled her tight rectum with my semen.

As I filled Sherry's bowels with my hot semen, she screamed into her pillow and clawed furiously at her mattress.

When I finished emptying my balls, Sherry was still humping her sexy ass into my groin and flexing her sphincter muscles to draw every last drop from me.

Sherry had talent beyond any female that I had ever known. I was absolutely spent and I rested across her backside while kissing and licking her back all over.

Sherry was still rotating her hips and the sensation was wonderful< I felt as if a thousand fingers were massaging my cock.

I reached under her sweaty body and pinched her nipples hard and she squealed and said ohhh baby that feels good. After several moments of torturing her swollen nipples,

I slid my hands down her belly to her gushing pussy. When I wriggled my hand under her belly to part her labia, I rubbed the swollen nub of her clitoris and Sherry began shaking uncontrollably as she experienced a massive gut wrenching orgasm.

Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers