The Sinfully Sexy Soccer Mom - 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers

She was shaking and trembling so severely that my cock became hard immediately and I began pounding her rectum unmercifully again until I exploded within her tight ass.

I kept my fingers probing her pussy as deep as I could go and I felt my cockhead through the thin membrane. Sherry was screaming at the top of her lungs and thrashing about like a fish out of water as we fucked like rabbits.

Suddenly Sherry arched her back and my fingers slipped out of her flooded pussy and she jerked backwards furiously against my hips and screamed yesss, yesss ohhh baby yessss.

I withdrew my cock and my sperm just bubbled out of her sweet, sweet ass. I flipped Sherry over on her back and pulled her to me and kissed her passionately as she continued quivering from her massive orgasm.

She clawed wildly at my back and I was certain that she drew blood because of her intensity.

I did not care at this point, we were both beyond insatiable, we had become wild animals that could not get enough of each other's bodies.

When Sherry and I eventually collapsed in each other's arms, we were soaking wet with perspiration and lust. Sherry's hair was a damp tangled mess and her makeup was everywhere and I absolutely adored her.

All I could say was thank god for soccer moms because they can be the wildest sex partners that you may ever experience. If I live to be a hundred years old, I will never be able to duplicate the wild sex that Sherry and I shared that weekend. Sherry, if you are reading this baby, I just want you to know you are the absolute best sweetheart.

Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers