The Singapore Treat Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun-filled anniversary evening comes to an end.
1.5k words
4.27
34.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
168 Followers

The sight of Norhanah's hairy pussy turned on Rey quickly. Norhanah looked down at his big cock that stood erect and she smacked her thick lips.

"Norhanah use your sexy mouth on my cock and give me a good suck baby" Rey said and went near her.

Norhanah moved down his body until her face was at his waist. She grasped his throbbing cock and began stroking it slowly. As she jacked him off, she licked and sucked his balls. She licked up length of his cock to its swollen head. As she kissed and sucked the tip of his big cock, Rey asked, "Do you think you can deep throat this stuff?"

"Yeah she could...try that Norhanah" said Mei Ling watching her sexy Malay friend lick up her husband's thick cock.

Norhanah looked up and smiled, "I'm sure going to try that for you Rey."

She took his cock and in one swift plunge engulfed his entire cock deep inside her mouth. She slurped noisily at his thick shaft as she pressed her thick lips around it.

"That's great my darling Norhanah...it feels extremely good" Rey moaned loudly enjoying Norhanah's fine blow job.

"Fuck her mouth with your thick cock" ordered Mei Ling squeezing Norhanah's big buttocks.

Holding her by the back of her head Rey moved his cock in and out of her mouth as though he was fucking her hairy cunt. He felt that he would shoot his load any time in Norhanah's mouth. He tensed and pumped his cock faster in her mouth. Her thick lips bulged in and out as he shoved his thick cock in and out of her hungry mouth. Norhanah tried to raise her head but Rey wanted to shoot his cum in her mouth. She soon felt a surge through his cock and a gush of warm, sweet cum flow into her mouth. Norhanah swallowed every drop of his warm love juice.

"That was lovely...she is good cock sucking babe...don't you agree Mei Ling?" asked Rey

"Of course she is" giggled the Chinese babe Mei Ling complimenting her Malay friend Norhanah.

"I thought you would shoot in my pussy" gasped Norhanah passionately.

"I will my dear...we have the whole night...and I am going to eat your hairy pussy first" Rey said kissing his lovely Malay wife on her thick lips.

He put his head between her legs and moved her thick pussy hair to the side finding her cunt slit. He opened it gently with his fingers and lovingly licked at her clit. Norhanah convulsed with pleasure and let out a little scream. Mei Ling pressed her lips on Norhanah's lips and kissed her long and hard as Rey ate Norhanah's pussy. Rey clutched her thick cunt lips with his lips and moved his tongue over it up and down before sending his stiff tongue inside her wet and horny pussy. Norhanah twisted her body and held Mei Ling's boobs as Rey's tongue moved all over her fuck hole. Spreading her cunt lips wide, he pushed two of his fingers into it and moved them in circular motion.

"UUNNGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Norhanah moaned as he slid another finger inside her wet pussy.

Using three of his fingers Rey was working magic inside Norhanah's hairy pussy. He moved them in circular motion, then pulled them out and pushed them in slowly, doubling her pleasure. The sexy and hot Singapore Malay woman could do nothing but to moan loudly. Norhanah squeezed Mei Ling's boobs and pulled her nipples. Norhanah then felt another finger touch the rim of her anus. She had never had anything up her big buttocks.

"Push that finger inside my butt Rey" she panted.

Rey circled the rim of his sexy wife's anus several times, opening it slightly more with each circle. When he had it in up to the first knuckle, he shoved it in suddenly.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Norhanah screamed loudly at the penetration and continued to moan as he pumped the fingers in and out of her hairy pussy and her big butt.

He kept finger-fucking Norhanah both in her cunt and in her butt at the same time. After several minutes of hard work, Norhanah's stomach muscles tensed and her body shuddered under the force of her powerful orgasm.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa...UUNNGGGGGGGGGG...OOOOOOOOOOOO" Norhanah screamed louder and louder as she experienced the strongest orgasm of her life. She flooded Rey's mouth with her sweet cum and he gladly slurped all that his sexy wife offered.

"Fuck my friend...the sexy Norhanah, I want to watch" said Mei Ling.

"Sure Mei Ling...instruct me at times too" Rey answered gladly.

Norhanah got on her hands and knees. Hr big boobs hung like melons and her big buttocks jutted out like a huge and ripe pumpkin.

"I really love Singapore Malay women for their big boobs and great butt," Rey said gently rubbing his erect cock on Norhanah's soft buttocks.

"Right...all their food goes down to their butt" giggled Mei Ling and continued, "Even some Singapore Chinese have big butts like the Malays and the Indians."

Mei Ling sat near Norhanah's face and began fingering her shaved pussy. Rey knelt behind Norhanah and rubbed his rejuvenated cock in her hairy cunt slit. Holding her big butt cheeks he guided his shaft into her creamy cunt. Inch by inch he drove it deeper into her cunt until she had taken him up to the hilt. He massaged her big butt rumps and moved his palm all over them.

"Pound my Malay friend's hairy pussy with that thick cock, Rey. Fuck Norhanah hard and deep" the sexy Mei Ling urged.

Rey obeyed her order with pleasure. With increasing speed her rammed his piston in and out of his sexy Malay wife's fuck channel. Norhanah moaned loudly as her husband worked his thick cock in and out of her wet and hairy cunt. Her pussy lips clung to his cock shaft tightly and the feeling was awesome to her.

Mei Ling fingered her cunt and exploded to a shattering orgasm. She kept her fingers stuffed inside her fuck hole as she was swept with waves of pleasure. The loud groans of Mei Ling and Norhanah echoed all over the beautifully lit bedroom. Rey pumped Norhanah harder and harder and they both climaxed simultaneously in several intense bursts. He nailed his erect cock deep inside Norhanah's pussy until her emptied his load. Norhanah rocked her big buttocks to engulf more of his cock in her steamy pussy. He rubbed her big buttocks and collapsed over her, kissing her naked back and her neck.

Mei Ling moved closer to Norhanah and pressed her smooth cunt on Norhanah's sexy face and rotated her hips. Norhanah licked hungrily at her Chinese friend's wet twat. The taste of Mei Ling's juice was even sweeter than she had thought. Norhanah had tasted her own cum many times, but found her friend's much more pleasing and tasty. She slurped her tongue all over Mei Ling's pussy and it wasn't long before Mei Ling was clean again.

"That was a lovely lick Norhanah" said Mei Ling and kissed her friend on her thick lips.

Mei Ling spread open Norhanah's big buttocks and tweaked her dark anus. On seeing her throbbing dark anus Rey's dick sprang back to life again.

"Fuck her in her big buttocks...I want too my sexy Malay friend being fucked in her huge buttocks" Mei Ling ordered sending her finger deep inside Norhanah's soft ass.

"Mei Ling you fuck her in her cunt with the dildo and I fuck hetr...how's that?" asked Rey walking over to the closet to pick up the strap on dildo.

"That will be awesome" replied Mei Ling still fingering her Malay friend's gorgeous anus.

Mei Ling strapped on the black dildo and she looked like a shemale. Norhanah positioned herself on the table and Mei Ling shoved her rubber cock inside Norhanah's wet and slippery cunt. Rey spread the big buttocks of his sweet Malay wife and slowly pushed his cock into her anus that was lubed previously by Mei Ling. The fit was tight and the rubbery anal ring clung to his shaft like a leech.

"HHHUUNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Norhanah groaned loudly as he inched his way into her tight anus.

The big rumps of her sexy buttocks pressed against his thick cock giving him the pleasure that he needed. Holding her rumps he pushed his cock slowly all the way in. Norhanah laid still for a few minutes to let her anus adjust to his stiff cock. Mei Ling slowly began to rock her body on Norhanah. Norhanah was sandwiched between her husband and her sexy Singapore Chinese friend. The thought of being double fucked had apparently aroused Norhanah's lust to a greater height. Holding her butt rumps Rey fucked Norhanah with increasing speed. Her tight anus and the soft rumps were bringing him close to his orgasm. Norhanah rocked her hips and screamed and bounced erratically on Mei Ling. Mei Ling kept her dildo buried deep inside Norhanah as she came. She had two stiff cocks one inside her cunt and the other inside the anus when orgasm hit her. Mei Ling kissed Norhanah on her lips.

"Happy anniversary folks" Mei Ling said as she pulled the wet dildo out of Norhanah's hairy and swollen cunt.

johara
johara
168 Followers