The Singer

Story Info
She meets her man, and shows off her talents.
2.4k words
3.67
7.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that?" she asked

"Wonderful love, absolutely wonderful," replied Mike before continuing "that's a wrap, all done, no need for a second take, Christ you're good, makes my job a fuck load easier, I'm thoroughly fed up with the string of second rate wannabe session singers I keep getting sent, gotta be said, I'm keeping you."

"Aww thanks," Jayne replied, although, just playing up to him. She knew she was good, she knew she was a professional and far and away the best in the business, but enjoyed the compliments nonetheless

"So," she continued "who does a girl have to suck off to get a drink in this place?" she asked candidly.

"Usually it's the studio monkey Tom, but he's not in today, so I guess it'll be me" Mike replied, giving her a sly wink.

The thought of what he was suggesting sent a shiver through Jayne, it was clear he fancied her, but also himself, and he gave her the distinct impression that he expected them to have sex, which was never gonna happen, as good looking as he was, Jayne was always one for the mind of a man.

"Here you are love," Mike said, handing her a can of Diet Coke, "how about we take this into the lounge area?"

"I don't think so," Jayne quickly replied, looking around for her coat, "if its job done, I'll just have my money and be off, got plans for later"

Mike clearly looked disgruntled, but grudgingly handed over the agreed fee,

"See ya then," he said, "I'll keep you in mind for future projects."

"Thanks," Jayne replied, "I'll look forward to it," knowing full well he wouldn't ask for her again. As good and professional as she was, Mike only wanted the second and third-rate singers, because he gave them a false hope of going further, if going down on him became a reality.

She headed back to the car, jumped in and eagerly leant over to the glove compartment, unlocking it and opening to check her mobile phone, but an air of disappointment breezed over her as the display showed no new messages, so she started the car and headed off.

Back home, everyone was out, Jayne headed into the office and logged onto the computer. Heading straight for the 'Favourites' list and choosing 'Literotica'. Logging in, her face lit up and heart skipped a beat as she saw 4 Unread messages waiting in her Private Messages. Upon opening the Inbox, she scanned the list, 1 from 'Spanner_Man', 1 from 'Cock4U', and then what she wanted to see, 2 from 'MonkeyMan'. Ignoring the first two, she clicked on message one from 'MonkyMan', it read

'Hi Jayne

Just a quick note, you have really captured my mind and imagination, I know we've never really talked at length, but I can't stop thinking about you, hope to speak soon.

Jon xxx'

Smiling, Jayne clicked to return the Inbox and looked and his second message

'Hi again

You're gonna think I'm stalking you, if I'm becoming a pest just say. Hope your workload isn't too much for you. Would love for you to text me, you have my number if you want to.

With you in my mind

Jon xxx'

Jayne thought for a minute, things weren't great at home, in fact she was on the verge of leaving her husband,

"I'll text him," she decided, and reached for her phone. She tapped out a message and pressed send, pausing only to look at an earlier message from Jon to find his number, putting it in the destination box, she completed sending the message, then sat back, eagerly anticipating a response. It didn't take long, her phone beeped and flashed as the display read '1 new message'. She opened and read his reply, and although she'd never met him, or even know him at any great length, his words felt warm and natural, somehow, typically him!!

She replied, entering into a conversational string of messages, somehow finding herself asking to meet him that night. Almost a soon as the message was sent, her phone rang, 'Jon calling' displayed,

"Hello?" Jayne answered nervously

"Hi," came the voice, "you really wanna meet tonight?" he continued,

Jayne paused, she'd made the offer, but on reflection it was a rather hasty decision, she'd only exchanged a few messages with this guy, she didn't know him from anyone other stranger, but somehow she felt something special with him, she'd felt some strange connection with his name the first time she'd seen it online, there was definitely something there she couldn't explain,

"Sure I do silly," she replied, "why on earth would I make an offer if I didn't mean it?"

"I apologise," Jon replied, "just seemed very, you know, 'out of the blue', but its fine by me, haven't been able to stop thinking about you since the very first PM you sent me. In fact it's weird, I know you probably won't believe this, but I felt a strange connection with your profile the first time I saw it, but hey,"

Jayne felt a wave of excitement as the words were processed in her mind, yes it was a cheesy thing to say, and somewhat clichéd, but he'd summed up how her exact thoughts for him,

"Do you know the Red Lion?" she cut in, "in Church Street, just past the Police station."

"Sure," he said, "about 8 good for you?" he continued

"Great," she replied, be fore hurriedly continuing, "gotta go now, see you then, bye." She finished in almost a whisper as the front door opened.

"Pete?" she shouted, "Is that you?"

"The one and only," came the reply

"Hi" she said, "I've had a call for tonight, one of my regular session studios needs a panic commercial recorded, it's due to be aired tomorrow and the booked artist never turned up, I'll be away about half seven, not sure when I'll be back."

"Fine, not a problem," Pete replied, "got a ton of work to do myself anyway," and with that headed into the office to start.

About quarter past seven, Jayne entered the bedroom to dress for, what was essentially, her blind date. She browsed her wardrobe, eventually selecting a short black skirt, black see-through top, and her favourite black bra. After slipping into her heels, applying a suitable amount of make-up and brushing her hair, she headed out into the evening air, got into the car and headed off.

Pulling into the car park, she saw a man ahead of hair looking slightly nervous getting out of his car, and heading into the pub. It was him, she knew it. They hadn't planned on how they would know each other, but she knew it was him.

Jayne parked in the space next to his, and got out, feeling a slight pang of nerves, she headed into the pub. Once in, she approached the man at the bar she'd seen leaving the car, and stood next to him,

"Jon?" she asked

"Wow, Jayne?" he replied, "my god, you are stunning," he continued as he mentally undressed her with his eyes, carefully admiring every inch of her body, her fabulous curves and voluptuousness, not to mention her devastatingly good looks.

"You sound surprised," she retorted, slightly offended at the tone of his remarks, but willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He wasn't quite what she'd hoped for in a physical sense, but he had captured her mind and imagination with his Lit posts and stories, and that for her, was the real turn on.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't mean in the way it probably sounded. I've seen your profile picture on the site, but of course didn't know what you looked like - I think an initial spontaneous reaction is surely better than a rehearsed one, at least its honest, and comes without thinking time, hence it's the first thought in my head."

"Mmmm," uttered Jayne, "sounds like you're rambling, but yes, you're right, thank you." She knew she was right to give him the benefit of the doubt, she wanted him already.

The evening progressed well, just as Jayne had hoped, a little light flirting, some deep thinking conversation and a lot of sexual tension lingering just below the surface.

"How about we move on somewhere," Jayne asked, knowing what she wanted to move onto.

"Sure, good idea," Jon replied, also wanting to move on, but unsure of just what Jayne getting at, "where do you suggest?"

"I know a place," she said, flashing him a smile, "its not far, very quiet and private," she teased, and got up, heading for the door.

Jon followed eagerly as Jayne crossed the road down a dark alley, he walked alongside her, desperate to touch her and explore her. After a short distance, Jayne slowed and came to a stop,

"Here," she said,

"Here?" Jon asked

"Yep, here," Jayne continued, opening her handbag and pulling out a set of keys. Jon looked up, the sign above the door read 'Session Studios'.

"Come on," she said, opening the door and going inside. Once in, she flipped on a light and headed towards another door with 'Lounge' written on it.

"I do a lot of work here," she said, "I here in the morning, and I have a spare set of keys to get in as the recording crew are notorious for being late."

"Ah, I see," said Jon, excitement grew inside him, guessing that Jayne hadn't brought him here to demonstrate her singing abilities.

He followed her in the 'Lounge', it was a smallish, warm room, fully carpeted with 3 large leather sofas squeezed into.

"Now," she said, "you've won me with your mind, show me what else you've got."

Jon grabbed her by the hips and pulled her close to him, hey kissed deeply, his hands running over her curves, her breasts pushing against him. She felt him press hard against her ass as he pushed his stiff cock into her. As they parted for air, Jayne let herself fall into one of the sofas, pulling Jon atop of her. The couple continued to kiss, tongues wrestling in their mouths. Jayne felt her nipples harden against the inside of her bra, she could feel the passion build inside her, her pussy getting wetter by the second. Jon moved from kissing her mouth to her neck, gently dragging his teeth across her soft skin. Jayne gasped with pleasure as she felt the sensation of his hard teeth clash with the softness of lips and the heat of his breath on her sensitive neck. His hand moved the length of her clothed body, gently gliding across her collarbone, down over her breasts, then across her stomach and over her pussy, before stroking the naked flesh of her thigh. His touch was gentle, his fingers caressed inner thighs as she opened them slowly, allowing him the opportunity to push her skirt up around her hips, and rest gentle on her g-string covered sex.

"I want you," Jayne muttered breathlessly. It had been a long time since anyone had touched her in this way, she was longing to be entered by this man, and for him to make love to her. Jon stood up from the sofa, removing first his shirt, then jeans and underwear. Jayne still fully clothed, sat up on the edge of the sofa, and leaned forward, reaching out for Jon's erection, and with one hand she wrapped her fingers around it, and started to gently wank him, using her other hand to caress his balls. Jon leaned his head back and sighed in satisfaction, but it didn't last long, as felt Jayne release his manhood, and remove her top and bra - her breasts were more beautiful than he imagined. Jayne stood to face Jon, unzipping her skirt and allowing it to fall to the floor.

"One more item remains," she said, and sat back down on the sofa, reclining the spread her legs a little. Jon needed invitation, as he dropped to his knees in front of her. Placing one hand on each knee, he slowly slid his hands along her thighs, tracing the outline of her body, over her hips and into her waist, where he placed a finger under each side of her g-string and pulled it towards him. Jayne lifted her bum slightly to allow the garment to leave her body freely, as Jon pulled it away down her legs. In front of him, was a glorious sight, Jayne's shaved pussy, with a small strip of hair running from the top?

He moved towards it, gently kissing her thighs on his approach. His lips met hers with a gasp of pleasure from Jayne, his tongue gently caressed the length of her sex, probing slightly at her clitoris. Jayne breathing became heavier as Jon concentrated his tongue on her raised swollen button, circling it gently, teasing her with his fingers, which he pushed into her a little, before pulling them out, each time going just a little bit further.

"Enter me, please" Jayne begged, "I want you inside me, I want your cock deep inside me."

Jon raised his head, and climbed onto the sofa, Jayne kissed him deeply, as she felt his body between her legs, the head of his cock resting just inside her. He gently pushed into her, she felt his length travel up inside her, his pubic bone press against her clit.

"Oh god, " she cried, "that feels so good, so right". Jon buried himself deep inside her, gently sliding in and out of her, pulling out almost entirely before plunging back, deep into her again. He could feel her tight muscles gripping him, her wetness lubricating his dick with every thrust.

Jayne loved the feel of him inside her, he pressed into her, pushing his pubic bone hard against her clit, she could feel the orgasm build, it was like electricity flowing through her body. Jon's strokes quickened, increasing the friction on her clit, the power of the impending orgasm was too much and Jayne succumbed to it, gasping as she felt waves of pleasure rushing through her body, her muscles spasming around Jon's cock. She felt his hot cum inside her, oblivious to his orgasm, overtaken by her own feelings, but held him close to her. His arms wrapped tightly around her in response, they lay together for an hour, facing one another, exchanging deep meaningful glances, interspersed with soft kisses.

When the embrace did break, Jon spoke,

"Can I see you again?"

"I'd love to," Jayne replied, "but you know it's complicated."

"Yeah, but its gonna be sorted soon though, right?"

"It will, " Jayne continued, just give me time, "tonight was magical."