The Singing Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb’s hips began to rise and fall quickly now. His tongue, riding the movement, began to make small “o’s” on the top of her clit, and the finger inside her… God that felt good! She thrust her hips again, and the finger moved back and forth. “Uhhhn,” was all she could utter. She thrust again, and the tongue moved across her clit swiftly, smoothly. “Ooooohhhh,” came out. She thrust over and over, and his movements, keeping time with her body, moved in random, ecstatically wonderful directions. She began to rub the palms of her hands across her own nipples, the first time she’d ever done it during sex. The pressure in her hips and clit and nipples began to build, and she could no longer contain it. She began to have an orgasm, but what an orgasm! As the height of it washed against her, she involuntarily began to sit up.

As Deb’s body reacted to his ministrations, he began to increase pressure. As her hips began to go out of control, he let his tongue slide along her clit. As her upper body began to come off the bed, he opened his mouth and sucked in her clit, pressing it up against the rough edges of his teeth. All the while his finger kept rubbing back and forth against her g-spot.

Deb screamed as she came, a throaty, lusty expression of delirium and delight. As quick as the sound started it stopped, and Deb, light-headed with joy, flopped back against the pillow exhausted.

Joe slid up her body, and rested his head on his arm, drawing his other hand to his lips. They opened and his tongue came out, tasting another part of Deb. She, lying there dreamily, smiled. He smiled back, and asked, “I reckon this means we’ll have to find a dog, you ‘spose?”

12