The Single Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Richard meets Vicki and learns something about himself.
1.2k words
4.22
77.4k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

First of all I must clarify some things. I was saying that I was far from a virgin when I met Flo. Most of this actually happened. The names have been changed and I might change some of the facts to make it more interesting. I will leave it up to you the reader to decide how much of this is true.

About 2 days later I met Flo outside of the building. She was sitting on the bench, as Dana slept in her carriage. Her girlfriend, Vicki was sitting with her, and she introduced us. We talked for a while and Flo mentioned she needed a picture hung in her apartment. She asked me if I would do it for her. I agreed to hang it, but, I told Flo that I could do it now, or it would have to wait till later in the week, since I was going to work and would not be home till late for the next couple of days. Vicki volunteered to watch Dana along with her baby while I did the work. With that we went into her apartment.

I went home and got my tools that I thought I might need. I began to hang the picture and Flo came into the bedroom where the picture was being hung. She watched me for a few minutes and began to undress. Again she was wearing a matching bra and panties as I watched she removed her underwear and smiled at me. I had just finished hanging the picture when she grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed. She squatted over me and pushed her pussy down onto my face as she began to rub her clit. Before long she moaned and orgasmed leaving my face wet and smelling of cunt. As I undid my pants and started to push her face down towards my cock, she said. "Don't cum in my face." Then she said. "I can't stay here now Vicki is waiting." I was pissed, she had used me for her pleasure with no thought of giving me mine.

The next day I went out for lunch at work. As I stepped into the restaurant I met Vicki. She invited me to sit at her table.

"Are you and Flo dating?"

"I am not sure, but if we are it isn't exclusive?"

"She told me you ate her pussy and she loved it."

"I'm on the pill and have been celibate for a few months."

"Do you want me to come visit you?"

"If you would like here is my phone number."

Vicki wrote her phone number down and asked me if I would come for supper Thursday night. She promised that if I was willing she would be sure I wouldn't leave until after breakfast. I agreed to come for supper.

Vicki looked into my eyes and whispered.

"I promise you I won't leave you horny like Flo did."

"How do you know she left me horny? Maybe she didn't"

"She told me."

I left that day and wondered how much these women talked and what was my chance of a threesome. But, for now I was pissed at Flo and I was going to fuck Vicki. I couldn't wait for Thursday night. As I entered the hallway and made my way to Vicki's door I met Flo. She asked me if I would come to see her that evening. I told her.

"I am going to spend the night with Vicki, from now on if I come to your house I am going to cum in either your mouth pussy or asshole those are my conditions. Get a diaphragm or get on the pill I am not using rubbers. Or maybe you don't have to you can just suck cock."

With that Flo walked down the hall. I thought she would never speak to me again. For that matter I was sure she wouldn't ask to borrow money from me again. I knocked on Vicki's door and she opened it.

"Were you just talking to Florence?"

"Yes"

"Here you are cheating on me already. We haven't even spent the evening together."

"First of all I didn't say we were going to be exclusive, and then I was just talking to her I didn't ask her out or try and seduce her. I wasn't even nice to her."

With that she let me in the door and kissed me deeply pushing her large breasts against me. I kissed her as passionately as she kissed me. My hands wandered and caressed her bottom as she ground her crotch against my growing erection. My tongue went into her mouth as she moaned around it. I reached to the front of her and began caressing her breast. Vicki pressed her breast harder into my palm.

"They are bigger than Flo's, aren't you glad you are going to be with me rather than her?"

"Why do you keep comparing yourself to her maybe I want to have you both?"

"I won't let you what do you think I am a slut?"

"I don't know you couldn't wait for me to get away from her before you made the offer. Maybe I'll just get you both in my bed, perhaps even at the same time."

"You can leave now."

"If that's what you want. But I won't come back if I leave."

I began to walk out the door.

"Richard please don't leave. I am sorry."

"If I stay you are mine to do with as I want. You will obey me in every way. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir"

"Prove it to me. Get on your knees at my feet."

"Vicki you know what to do. Do it."

She looked as if she were about to cry, but she reached for my zipper.

"Use your teeth. Don't use your hands."

Vicki's head came forward and I could feel her hot mouth and tongue as she tried to get the zipper tab with her teeth. Before long she had it down her mouth and teeth began to work on the belt. Then she undid the button this took a while. My pants fell and her teeth grabbed my shorts as she worked them down. My stiff cock hit her in the face as it came free of my shorts. He mouth opened, and her tongue began to lick me. When I was good and wet she opened her mouth and sucked me in as her head began to bob up and down. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down until she was choking on my cock. I was going to teach her to be a very good cocksucker. I pulled her hair to me and kept her impaled until she began to gag, then I let her up for a breath. I noticed one hand was between her legs outside of her slacks as the other squeezed her breast I continued to face fuck her until I filled her mouth with cum.

"Swallow it, and then show me."

"I watched as she opened her mouth to show me the load I had left there then she closed her mouth and swallowed, opening it again to show me it was gone."

After she did I wiped my cock off on her face and told her I would be back during the week.

"Don't forget to tell Flo what we did, just as she told you about what she did with me."

To be continued.

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers