The Single Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
Two days after his adventure with Vicki...
1k words
4.19
54.4k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

Two days after my adventure with Vicki, I opened the door to leave my apartment. Flo was standing outside my door waiting for me.

"Hello Richard, I am sorry I teased you like I did."

"Why? Is it because I spent the other day with Vicki? Are you jealous?"

"No, I am not jealous, well maybe a little. But she did tell me what you did to her, and it excited me. She told me you ordered her to tell me what happened."

"You realize that I will not use condoms and will cum in or on whichever part of you I want to. I suggest you go to the doctor and get the pill."

"Yes I will. Dana is with Vicki for the afternoon. I promised Vicki I would tell her everything that happens today."

"What makes you think anything will happen today?"

"I just thought you would want to do something with me."

"Are you feeling passionate?"

"Yes."

"Then if you want something to happen today, lift your skirt and take off your panties here in the hallway where everyone can see if they walk by."

Flo blushed but lifted her skirt and removed her panties in the hallway, blushing all the time.

"Now turn around, no don't drop your skirt. Turn around slowly; show me that ass and cunt that now belong to me."

Florence did as instructed. After telling her to drop her skirt, I ordered her to walk down the hall to her apartment while dangling her panties from her hand. The woman blushed but followed my orders. When we got to her apartment she let me in. I sat on a large chair and ordered her to lift her skirt and lie across my lap.

"Because you were such a cock teaser I am going to spank you and humiliate you. This is the last time you will get off so easy. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

I began to spank her. I told her that when we finished she was going to call Vicki down and tell her to bring the babies with her. Then she would tell Vicki everything that happened. She was not to clean up until after Vicki saw her." I spanked Florence for about 15 minutes. Then I told her I was going to get laid. She immediately told me that she didn't want to get pregnant.

"I don't care; I am still going to fuck you."

"Please don't I'll go to the doctor and get the pill"

"But I am going to fuck you today."

Blushing, she said. "Then fuck my ass."

"Strip now!"

She undressed very quickly. Because her reddened ass reminded her of what might happen if she disobeyed me. She then looked at me, in a manner that a small child might look at a parent if they were about to be disciplined.

"Do you have any KY Jelly in the house?"

"No"

"Then I guess well just have to do it without any lubricant. I'll give you a break get on your knees and use your mouth to get my cock good and wet and if you can get me to cum, in five minutes, and swallow every bit of it. I'll save your ass for another time when you have some KY around."

She dropped to her knees and opened my pants in about 2 seconds. Her hand reached in and pulled my penis out of my pants and her mouth engulfed. Her mouth bobbed up and down like a woman possessed. Sucking, licking like she needed this for her last meal. She continued and as the time got close I pulled my cock from her mouth and came all over her face coating it with my spending.

"No don't clean it off. I want Vicki to see it as you tell her everything that happened. Now that you didn't swallow everything I get to fuck your ass. But I just thought you have Vaseline here. You use it during the baby's diaper changes don't you? Go get it, then come back and show me how you grease up your asshole."

She returned from the nursery carrying a jar of baby scented Vaseline with nursery decorations on it. She bent over and began to push the Vaseline into her rosebud with her finger. I stroked my cock stimulating it as I watched her. Just then there was a knock on the door. And in came Vicki with the two babies. When Vicki saw Florence she smiled and blushed as did the other woman.

"Vicki I am going to fuck Flo's ass as soon as the babies are asleep. I want you to watch."

"Yes sir."

"While I am fucking her ass I want you to lie underneath her so she can eat your pussy.....or maybe better get in a sixty nine position so you can eat each other's pussy"

Vicki blushed and Flo was silent. "Yes sir." They both said in unison.

" I don't like my cum wasted so after I cum in her as you must suck it out and then let Flo drink it from your mouth, or I can pull it out and cum in your mouth and you give the cum to Flo which one do you want?"

Vicki quickly answered. "Cum in my mouth."

I had the two women get into the sixty nine and begin to eat each other. First I slipped my hard cock into Vicki's hot sucking mouth then I withdrew it shoving it hard and fast up Flo's greased ass. Flo screamed because I was not gentle. I then with drew it and stuck it in Vicki's mouth she almost gagged knowing where my cock had just been. After she began to suck on it I let her nurse my rod for a few minutes then put it back into Florence's tight bunghole. I pumped a few times then removed my cock and pout it back in Vicki's mouth as I groaned, "I'm gonna cum oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shit." As I spurted into the hot sucking mouth.. Vicki held it all and gave Flo a long deep kiss as she spit my cum into her mouth. Just then one of the babies began to cry. The three of us spent the rest of the day together and the women agreed to spend the night together, with me being in the middle of the bed. Now I had my harem of two submissive single mothers. I did not know it but I was a fledgling master.

To be continued...

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers