The Singles Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was still sopping wet, which was no surprise given that she was filled with the semen of two men. My fingers easily penetrated her lubricated lips and a small gush of cum leaked out and dripped from my knuckles onto the floor. Vicki's face was still red with shame.

"I really still do love you. In fact, look at how turned on I am," and I indicated to the hard-on pointing out of my trousers.

She said nothing, but did stop crying. She looked into my eyes and saw I was telling the truth. She took my hand and withdrew it from her crotch. She then held guided my hand to her mouth where she slowly sucked the cum from my fingers one by one, closing her eyes and moaning as she did so. I had heard her debauchery through the door, but seeing her perform this wonton act with my own eyes sent me wild. All the more so because she had always refused to swallow my own semen.

"I still love you, too," she said after she finished the last of her treat. "To be honest, I was really turned on as well. I suppose I enjoyed being a total slut for a night."

I think she had a point there. It was her uncharacteristically slutty behaviour that made me so horny also.

"How would you like to take your little slut wife home and fuck her while she is loaded with cum from two men?" she asked, looking up at me slyly.

"Just try and stop me!" I said, and carried her into the elevator.

***************

"Hmmmm. Very interesting," mused Dr Hoffman. "This is really what happened?"

He had got us to describe how the 'Singles' Game' had gone last week. We left out no detail, much to the astonishment of the good doctor.

"And despite this, you say you are now more happy than you've ever been?"

"Yes," I replied. "Weird isn't it? Like you said, this little game has injected some real excitement back into our marriage. In fact, I can say that I had the best sex of my life that night."

"Good, good. And you, Vicki. Did you also had the best sex in your life that night?"

"Yes, Doctor, I did," Vicki nodded enthusiastically.

After a slight pause, Dr Hoffman then asked "Which do you mean: the sex you had at the hotel, or when you got home?"

Vicki didn't answer. She just smiled wickedly to herself.

12