The Sinner's Canon Ch. 10

Story Info
The Rapture happens.
1.9k words
4.89
3.3k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers

"So you see, honey ... we're both free to kick back and enjoy things much more, especially for you since you've been intimate with Lilith. How does it feel ... being drained by a succubus? I want to be one, I know that much. I don't know how to become one for sure, but I'd love to be one at last. It's been a secret fantasy of mine for years, ever since I watched 'Lost Girl,' though I doubt that it works like that. I've missed our wild, wanton love affair, Jack.

"Herb here means well, but he can't keep up at all. Well, at least he couldn't in the past. I gather now that he could, but I still want to be yours ... and his. Is that possible? I'd share you with all of these ladies. I'd just like you to share me with Herb," Pamela urged me.

"You'd have to share Herb, too. He's an incubus now. They're not known as poster boys for fidelity, you know. Demons aren't the marrying kind, not as a general rule of thumb. Are you ready for that?" Nicki interjected now.

"I just ... want to be in Jack's arms ... without giving up Herb ... and it would be a nice bonus to become a succubus, I think," Pamela confessed now.

"The pattern of your exes offering their souls to me continues. I don't think that's an accident. In spite of their alleged piety in some cases, your exes are all drawn to what Heaven and Jehovah would consider the dark side. Like calls out to like, I suppose, in spite of cliches of opposites and their mutual attractions. The good news for me and all of Hell is that it gives you an excuse to visit us ... often ... for all of eternity," Nicki's eyes flashed red with her diabolical smile and wicked laugh.

"So it does," I agreed.

"So ... you want to make a deal with Satan, then?" the Devil asked Pamela.

"Why, yes, I guess that I do. How many wishes do I get?" my ex asked Lucifer.

"Three. Just three, okay? No wishing for other wishes or any other funny business, alright?" Satan insisted, "I haven't been around for eternity just to be tricked by a mere mortal, even one as cute as you. Sorry, didn't mean to be harsh. But you've never seen how many times humans have tried to dupe me. It gets old after all, all these primates insulting my intelligence."

"Okay, first wish is already stated. To be a succubus. I'd make my second for Herb to be an incubus, but Lilith already covered that for me. Let me see ... second wish is for all remaining men on Earth who don't already have them to have demon cocks.

"That should take care of any size insecurity, right? I don't want to have to guess what's between a man's legs anymore. I want to know what he's packing. No more small dicks and overcompensation, no more small dick energy, you know," Pamela grinned at the likely impact of that wish.

"Well, that should certainly reduce some of the tensions in several marriages, too. I can imagine what's going to happen when wives used to settling for small dick suddenly find their husbands a bit more endowed than before. Just bear in mind that any faithful husbands, per your wish, will no longer be capable of marital fidelity. They will stray, likely sooner rather than later.

"But I love it. It's such a selfless wish in its own way, even if done with ulterior motives. Especially good news for trans men. One minute, they had no dick at all. Now, they not only have a dick, but a real monster of one. Quite the turnaround for them. Bear in mind that demon cock makes even Bull and porn star dick look puny by comparison, in case you missed that detail.

"But, anyway, what's your third wish?" Satan asked her now.

"That all women would be bisexual nymphomaniacs. That should solve the other problem, including the issues that used to be in Jack's past relationships, including mine back when I resisted and resented his primal sexual prowess. He was always a lusty guy, but now he's even more so ... and now all womankind will yearn to service him and all other men ... and each other as well," Pamela asserted, just before Michael, Gabriel, Jesus, and Jehovah all showed up.

"Okay ... we're going to have to stop you right there. You can grant part of these two wishes, but not all of them until the Rapture. It's just not cool to stick us with trying to Rapture people who are in the middle of some serious sin! I mean, we're talking fire and brimstone, Sodom and Gomorrah levels of sin, alright! So, either grant only part of this wish or let us Rapture the saints before they can be corrupted. Otherwise, it's a breach of contract, if you will," Michael spoke up at last, the others deferring to the gigantic warrior angel.

Meanwhile, Nicki and Lilith looked at me and I nodded.

"Do the Rapture. Do it now. That way, we can keep our word to Pamela here and you can still get your incorruptible saints. I presume that the demon cocks will be replaced by something else instead. Or are you still planning to do the anatomically incorrect 'Ken doll' glorified bodies? The completely sexless body that you've spoken of and inspired the writers of the New Testament to mention?" Nicki confronted the emissaries of Heaven.

"The plan that we've settled on kinda contradicts what I told people on Earth, at least as recorded in the Gospels. Yeah, Jehovah overruled that. He pointed out that I didn't recall the angels as well in my mortal body as I did when transcendent and exalted, that they weren't sexless. We agreed on marriage for all who go to Heaven, and yes, it has to be heterosexual. Oh, well, it's out of my hands.

"Anyway, we don't want to have to grab people in the middle of some serious immorality here. I mean, gang-bangs, orgies, threesomes, really? But, yeah, celestial dick will work pretty well, but it won't make a man horny for all women. In fact, it will only get hard for his wife. No one else. That's the beauty of it and we won't let you get in the way of that or taint our wonderful plan. It will be partly monogamous, but as a compromise, everyone will be married to all of their old spouses that lived on this Earth. So there will be some polygamy, but no adultery or fornication," Jesus explained.

"So, you flat-out lied to the Sadducees, then?" I confronted Jesus.

"Well, no. Don't you remember your Seinfeld? It's not a lie ... if you believe it," Jesus shrugged and grinned.

"That should make Heaven interesting in its own way. A guy that might not want polyandry, but his widow remarried, he's stuck with it," I observed.

"True, alas. But that's just tough luck. That's the breaks," Gabriel answered.

"I would have to agree with Gabe. Them's the breaks," Jehovah smirked a bit.

"So, alright, take your humans ... but hit the road, J, and don't ya come back no more," I told Jehovah, "and here's your new Bible. Enjoy! One last addition, though."

I cut myself and slid in a postscript about how life really was in Heaven, in case any mortals thought that it might be good to look for a loophole into it. With that, I handed the Tome to Jesus and he vanished, followed by Jehovah, Michael, and Gabriel. This time, they were apparently gone for good.

Seconds later, I saw a news update that well over a billion people had simply vanished. One in seven. This was gonna get rough. Sure enough, a majority of Christians were gone, but plenty were left behind. The Reform Jews were still here, but all of the kosher types were gone. Hasidim, Modern Orthodox, Conservative, Reconstructionist, Karaite, etc. And the most pious Muslims were gone, but many remained. Hope that they enjoyed their new world.

I certainly planned to revel in mine. My world. My kingdom. My own personal Paradise. My utopia.

"Okay, then, now your wish is granted, Pamela. Sorry about the delay. That was a bit of a last-minute, short-notice complication. It worked out for the best, though. Anyway, the rest of humanity should be more inclined to agree with us, anyway," Nicki assured us all, but Pamela most of all.

"So, all remaining mortal men have demon cocks and all remaining mortal women are absolute sluts, right?" Pamela persisted.

"Naturally, or should I say, supernaturally? Ready to sign?" Nicki pressed Pamela now.

"Yes, indeed," Pamela smiled, still enjoying the slimy deposit that I left in her satisfied pussy.

"Excellent! Five down, four to go!" Jessica broke her silence now after some time being quiet.

"Indeed. Who's next? Monica Macapan, right? From somewhere in the Philippines. Not Manila, but somewhere else on Luzon, I think. Of course, she's also one-quarter Japanese and another quarter Jewish, but that's an interesting quirk of fate. Her maternal grandfather was an Iraqi Jew, as I recall," Lilith looked at the data now.

"Currently dating three men at once, all three know about each other, and all three are married. She's gotten over the issues that broke you up and then some. Well, now ... she's also branching out into porn. Calls herself 'Monica Moans.' Yep, she sounds like fun," Nicki agreed.

"Do it, thank you," I smiled while kissing each of my ladies hard on the mouth.

"Hey, let's pose for a picture. Jack and his five girlfriends! Tyler, be a good sport and take the photo for us!" Jessica urged her other boyfriend to use her camera phone to capture me with my harem.

"Correction. Five of seven. As far as Lilith and I are concerned, Jack's our boyfriend, too, right?" Satan told Jessica, getting a kiss blown to her in response from Lilith and Jess each.

"Works for me. Seven fucking girlfriends!" I smiled as Nicki and Lilith photobombed the pick before Lilith vanished to grab Monica.

"I'm gonna collect Erica myself. Jewish girls rock and she thankfully didn't get Raptured like some of her co-religionists. She's engaged now, but that's okay. In the new society, every man will have at least a few girlfriends and every woman at least a few boyfriends, to say nothing of same-sex relationships, of course. Trust me, especially now with Pamela's wish, Erica will be so fucking wet for you by the time that she returns that you won't have to lift a finger to get laid," Nicki promised before disappearing to claim Erica for me.

"Well, guys, let's kick off an orgy and give the ladies something worth coming back to, alright?" I proposed.

"Swapping, swinging, sharing ... everyone with everyone else? Sign me up!" Jessica declared, getting a high-five from Sandra before pulling her in for a deep tongue kiss.

Even Fred agreed to it, though, of course, he was hard-pressed to resist with Rita gagging on his cock. He didn't even object to Herb shoving his dick up his butthole. Then again, Herb didn't complain about the Tracy brothers all gang-banging Pamela now. Yeah, the days of people putting up any kind of resistance to sexual free-for-alls were over.


SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers