The Sins of Aunt Susan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eronoire
eronoire
71 Followers

Time to go, Kurt though.She's ready!

Kurt lubed himself well and got into position behind her.

In one quick motion, he pulled the vibrator out and slid his cock into Susan's tight, little well-primed browneye. She made a strangled gulping sound as he powered all seven inches up her ass.

Her knees gave out and she flopped belly-down on the bed. Kurt stayed with her, then reached around, grabbed hold of her tits and started pumping.

"OH GOD—OH GOD—OH GOD," she grunted in short, sharp bursts—grasping the sheets as if hanging on for dear life.

Quickly, Susan adapted to the strange and unnatural sensation, just as she had with the vibrator, and rubbed her clit in rhythm to the thrusts. Kurt could feel her growing looser with every pump.

"AH YEAH….FUCK MY ASS…FUCK IT HAARRRD!!!!"

As Kurt poundedharder andharder, her crude grunts evolved into animalistic shrieks. He grabbed her shoulders and slammed as deep as he could go. The sheets grew warm and damp and the room filled with sharp, pungent odor. Susan was coming so hard, she had pissed herself.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH," she moaned as Kurt's cock spasmed and erupted inside her.

She let out a pained sigh as he rolled off and withdrew his slimy, spent prick from her well serviced asshole.

"Oh no…I peed the bed," she whined.

"Let's go take a shower," he whispered as he gathered her up in his arms.

"I can't believe how much I enjoyed that," she said as he carried her down the hall to the bathroom. Kurt could hear Uncle Chuck still snoring away down in the living room.

"You even surprised me," Kurt remarked. "Some women can't get handle it."

Her legs were weak as he set her down on the cool tile of the bathroom floor; she clung to him as he reached into the shower and tuned on the water.

"So tell me hon, have you sent a lot of those little sorority girls off to bed with sore butts, or is that just something you saved just for youraunty," she asked wryly.

"Agentleman would never answer such questions" he joked and pulled her into the shower.

"Oooh…careful—that's a very sensitive area tight now," she joked as he rubbed a bar of soap on her ass crack.

Kurt was having so much fun soaping up with Aunt Susan that he didn't hear the sounds of life stirring down in the living room. By the time they heard Uncle Chuck hammering on the door, it was too late.

They froze in fear as he came barreling through the door and ripped down the shower curtain.

"YOU FUCKIN" WHORE," he bellowed.

His face was beet-red and there was murder in his bloodshot eyes as he lunged at them.

"CHUCK – NO," she screamed.

In a panic, Kurt shoved him away with all his might. Chuck stumbled backward, lost his footing, and landed on his back with a thud.

Kurt and Susan scrambled out of the shower and ran to him. Much to their surprise and relief, he wasn't moving. Kurt stood over him with his fist cocked and ready, but the old bastard didn't budge; he just lay there with his eyes closed. After a few seconds, he took a deep breath, rolled over and started snoring again.

"Oh, thank God…he passed out," Susan said. "Help me get him to bed."

They each grabbed an arm and dragged him down the hall to the master bedroom. He was still snoring as they hauled him up and tossed him on the bed.

"Well….at least I won't have to make up an excuse for thepissy bed. I'll just blame it on him," Susan said. "He'll believe it—it wouldn't be the first time."

"Do you think he'll remember seeing us together," Kurt asked.

Susan shook her head. "I doubt it, but if he does, he'll probably think it was just some drunken hallucination."

"I'm sorry about everything," Kurt said.

"Oh baby," his aunt said and stroked his hair. "You've got nothing to be sorry for. I've had more excitement in the past three days than I ever had in my entire life."

"Why don't you leave him," Kurt blurted. "I mean how can you stay married to a man like him?"

She looked over at her comatose husband and answered.

"I just can't, honey….I couldn't do that to him. And what kind of example would I be setting for Jason—running out on his father when the poor man needs me most?"

Kurt didn't say anything, he let her continue.

"He wasn't always like this….the accident took a lot out of him. Maybe things will get better and maybe they won't, but I can't leave him now…some day in the future, maybe, but not now."

"I understand," Kurt said sadly. "Is there anything else I can do?"

"No honey, you go back to your room and get some sleep. You have to be up early tomorrow to catch your bus. I'll take it from here," she said and tenderly kissed him on the cheek.

As his aunt tended to her husband, Kurt gathered up his clothes, got dressed, and quietly left.

*****

Kurt didn't sleep very well, but still managed to wake up with enough time to pack his things and get dressed. Once that was done, he called a taxi for a ride to the bus station. He was wondering whether or not, he should go over and say goodbye to his Aunt Susan or just slip away quietly.

He opted to slip away quietly. Minutes later, he was in a cab headed for the Greyhound station in Denver.

*****

After returning to college, Kurt threw himself back into his studies. He wanted to raise his GPA a few points, and move on with his life after those three days with Aunt Susan.

A few weeks into the quarter, he got a call from Mr. Davis atClark & Associatesinforming him that his internship application was accepted, and he could start the paid position in early June. He was excited, but a little uncomfortable about living and working so close to Aunt Susan. Resisting further temptation would be difficult.

Shortly before final exams began, he received a small FedEx package in the mail. He recognized the return address as the law firm where his aunt worked as a paralegal. He tore it open and emptied the contents on his desk. A pair of black panties and a perfumed letter spilled out.

He lifted the panties to his nose and took a whiff; there was no doubt about who they belonged to. He picked up the letter and read the handwritten message.

Kurt,

How's my favorite nephew?

Your mom called to tell me that you got that internship in Denver. Congratulations, I'm so proud of you!

I hope we can pick things up right where we left them off!

Love & Kisses! Auntie Susan

PS: I hope you like the souvenir!

This is gonna be a great summer, Kurt mused as grabbed his cell phone and dialed Aunt Susan's number…he just hoped Uncle Chuck didn't answer.

eronoire
eronoire
71 Followers
12