The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind worked feverishly to sort it out, What did I just see?

She heard her dad walking down the hallway, just as the next flash hit and the thunder broke.

Padding past the door Jack glanced in, only to make sure Nikki was in her room. He was naked. It didn't matter. She was asleep and he was only headed to the garage through the kitchen to start the generator. But walking past her door, he did a double-take and his mouth went dry.

His mouth got desert dry as he stopped, backed up, really looking into the room. What the hell did I just see?

Nikki was lying on the bed. Move on! Nothing to see here, just a little girl laying in her bed like she should be.

But, Jesus, just socks and panties?

Tilting his head heavenward, he shut his eyes in frustration. "God hates me... you do don't you? You just fucking hate me tonight!" he hoarsely whispered to his confessor in the sky.

Opening his eyes, he turned slightly, looking again. He hesitated; the doorway a threshold not yet crossed. He watched as she breathed. He smiled. She has a great little butt like her mom. She's breathing fast. She must be dreaming.

And, he could see she was trembling. Knowing her terror of storms, he walked towards her with the best of intentions; forgetting he was proceeded by a goodly length of less-than-fatherly need.

He reached down to touch her to see if she was cold or feverish. Instead, he felt goosebump covered blush warmed flesh. Warm teenage daughter flesh! Whoa!

He stepped back suddenly, feeling the tingle in his hand where it had touched her. His finger-tips buzzed like there'd been a static discharge. Standing over her, his cock hard, just inches above her small hand, he was huge! At least, it looks huge compared to the hand of an eighteen-year-old girl.

It was Jack's turn to blush. As he did, his cock lurched erecting as he watched.

Nikki nearly jumped out of her skin at her dad's touch in the dark. She hadn't heard him enter the room because of the thunder, but she knew he was still there in the darkness. She could hear his breathing go ragged after he touched her back. Her goosebumps got noticeably worse. She hung precariously on the very thin edge of a shiver. She fought her body's natural urge to tremble.

As she struggled, her dad wrapped a hand around his half-hard cock squeezing it gently. He watched as the skin pulled back off the head. He loved to see that. He loved the little kiss-like sound it made when he peeled the skin back. 'Snick, snick', his fist stroked, absentmindedly, almost by habit. A fist full of a father's need.

Christ! He tensed, studying the flawless curve of her backand the opposing curve of a perfect teen panty-covered ass. Snow white virginal perfection wrapped in white cotton.

I'm a good father, and I have spent every waking moment of the last four years making sure that this is not what I think about! It was every father's koan.

His answer was as good as any father's.

I do not need this!

Nikki could hear the gentle rasping sound of skin over skin but she didn't identify it until she realized the rhythm was the same she'd seen in her dad's room. A shiver of embarrassment caught her as she suddenly knew her dad was behind her in the dark, and he was still touching himself like he'd done in bed.

He's in my room, right this minute. And, it's still big. I know he's really close because I can hear it. Oh my God!

Jack was torn. He didn't need this, but he needed something. The need wasn't a father's need but, right now, he didn't really feel much like a father. He felt like a cock, a hard-on, daddy meat. He blushed, just thinking the words.

Daddymeat??!!

His cock heard his thoughts. He hadn't been this hard since Jennifer, Nikki's mom, had left him or them as Nikki would have corrected him. Jack rationalized to himself.

No one will ever know! No harm's done, if no one ever knows.

His cock felt achingly hard; and, she was asleep, after all.

Just inches above Nikki's small open hand, Jack Grant stroked a very unfatherly hard-on. Pulling the skin forward, he squeezed the head, forcing a little drop of precum out of the piss hole watching it move slowly across the head, gently dropping away.

Oh fuck! No!

Panicked, he stepped back attempting to move even further away; but, it was too late. He felt, more than saw, the dollop of precum fall from his cock. And, even in the dark, he knew it had fallen onto her open hand.

In the growing darkness, Olivia Nicole Grant jumped. Jack Grant jumped, his cock dropping to half-hard in a heartbeat. Softening as much from fear as shame. Fear that she would wake. Shame for his needs. As he watched, speechless and unable to move, he saw his now deflating cock ever so slowly bend down and gently kiss the palm of his daughter's hand. That small sleeping hand was hot, so was the head of his cock.

That is hot! Hot as hell itself!

His mind screamed a warning. But what his cock felt was somewhere between hellfire, damnation, and bliss. His little head, the head of his cock felt the hand of an eighteen-year-old girl holding it in her palm. There was no other way to describe the feeling.

Yes, there is a worse way to describe it. I just felt my teenage daughter take the head of my cock in her hand!

In my dreams, Jack smiled wryly, but quickly revised it. In my nightmares.

What Nikki felt was different. A Secret Doing like this was the stuff of which goosebumps are made. She felt the drop of precum. To her, it was hot, heated, warm. Then she felt the touch and weight of her dad's cock head settle onto her palm. The head felt hot to her, too. But, what she felt most clearly was her father not move it away.

I am an eighteen-year-old girl with my dad's cock in my hand.

There was no other way to describe that feeling.

What happened next was the stuff of dreams or nightmares. Her dad's cock went hard, almost as fast as it had gone soft. Nikki felt the head expand and the skin slip back as it nuzzled her open palm.

Simultaneously, Jack felt the head swell and his balls lift. Thinking he probably had enough time to step back from the abyss, he just stood there in the darkness reveling in the pure sensation of unbridled lust. Jack was wrong! He didn't have enough time. He came up on his toes with need, and made a single, involuntary thrust. It was unthinking, instinctual, and driven by the need for release, any kind of release.

Oh, hell yeah!

Nikki had just enough time to open her eyes in surprise. What happened next, they both felt as one. It was intimate, sensual, heated, and incestuous. His cock lurched, filling his daughter's tiny hand with seed. It might have been accurate to say 'more than filled'. Nikki felt the first twitch, then another and another. At first, her hand felt hot and wet. Emotionally, it felt scalding hot. As Jack tried to step back, he coated her forearm in hot spurts of need. She gasped, almost a squeak but Jack was beyond hearing. He was just a cock. He felt his cum rise, felt his balls lift, felt his ass tighten, watched her hand fill first with his cock, then with his cum. The shaft of his desire coated her forearm with shot after shot.

Later he would tell himself, I really, really tried to step back. I just failed.

Instead, he leaned over her petite little body on her bed, in the darkness, as her hand held his spasming cock. It was all he could do not to thrust into that tiny fist. He grunted.

My god, look at her hand. Look at my cock!

That glance was all it took; he grunted again. His balls felt like they were going to pop out of end of his dick. Incapable of stopping, he groaned, "Jesus, Nikki!"

The sound of her name on her dad's lips, while his cock lay in her hand pulsing, was more than she could bear. The shiver she had been fighting off, took her. Her small mound went crazy. She felt herself go wet, her hips moving involuntarily into the bed, pressing her sex into clean white cotton sheets. That was all it took!

Shutting her eyes, she turned to water, hot water. Her world went all black, almost the opposite of lightning. Sound dropped away, but she could still hear her pulse. She could feel his pulse in the head of his cock. That was all. Right now, on this first night of summer, there was nothing else. And, there had never been a night like it before.

Secrets were loose and the young secretist was in hot pursuit.

Jack finally managed to stand erect, his cock still leaking cum. He blushed hot, embarrassed and maybe something more. It wasn't shame this time. He felt something like shame, mixed with need and desire.

Not love. Well...love, but more and less. Not lust. Less damning than lust. And, more damning!

Jack Grant couldn't identity the exact feeling. He couldn't give it a name. But he didn't have to name it to know it was definitely wrong.

He stepped back, desperate to take it all back. Haltingly, like his balance was off, he took another step backward. Then, another. The further he got from her, the clearer his head was. He looked down at the small hand. Covered in what? Need, failure, desire, lust, or perhaps just stupidity?

It's 'cum', you dumbass! He'd always over-thought things.

Maybe if I can find another word for 'it', it won't be what it obviously is. Maybe, with the right word, I can change this to something else.

Christ... so much. His balls ached; his heart ached. He stepped back through the door, holding the frame so he wouldn't fall. Weakened physically and morally reeling. Those were at least feelings he could identify. Morally compromised!

He looked back at his sleeping daughter. What was on her hands and arm absolutely could not, must not be there when she woke up. He walked the few steps to the bathroom, fumbled for the switch; then, he hesitated, not turning on the light. Jack knew he simply couldn't look at himself in the mirror. He may have lost his mind and moral compass, but he knew that much. He took a washrag and held it under the warm water, wrung it out, and walked to Nikki's room in the dark. She was still breathing, as if she'd been running. He knelt down and took her small cum-covered hand in his. Sighing deeply, he began to wipe his need from her.

After all his years of law practice, Jack Grant finally knew what it felt like to try to hide evidence of a wrong. No one must ever know!

Nikki held her eyes closed as she felt him run the warm washcloth gently over her arm. Then he stopped, and she felt him hesitate. Jack leaned forward then tenderly kissed the palm of her hand.

"I love you," he murmured.

For just a split second in the flash that followed his words, it was Jennifer he saw lying there in the dark in a different room many years ago. But, only for a second.

"I have loved you since the first time I ever saw you," he whispered. Then mother's face and body faded into the darkness that trailed the peal of thunder.

Shame was left. And, of course, love.

Nikki felt the kiss. She heard the words. She smiled and was asleep before her dad let go of her hand.

Jack stood, looking down at the diminutive form of his daughter in her bed. He took in the white panties, white socks, the butt, her back. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath. He never wanted to forget this moment. It was definitely a kind of moral Kodak snapshot moment.

And, I need to make absolutely sure it never ever happens again. Not ever!

His cock hung heavily, the dark veins pulsing with need starting to lengthen. He decided to get out of her room while he was still thinking with his big head. A flash of lightening and he saw her clearly, just his nearly naked nubile teenage daughter in her room.

Jack Grant was still erect and naked as he stepped onto the back porch. The rain was cold. The air was cold. His body steamed as the cold drops of rain wet him. There'd never been a storm like this storm; and, the thunder rolled heavily as darkness overcame the light.

There's something primal about a father standing in the cold rain with his body visibly smoldering and steam rising from it as the rain tries to cool his heat.

Jack Grant looked down as his cock. He wrapped his hand around it and fed his lust to the elements. He drained himself into the fury of the storm.

Let the wind and rain wash my sins away.

***** Writer's note: Please take a moment and score the chapter. The feedback is like feeding the author. I use it and comments to learn how to make the next chapter or story better.

To score it, just hover over the start below and chose a rating you feel is appropriate. Thanks!!!

12