The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad has a hard-on. He kissed me like a woman for the first time and kissing me gave him a boner.

Shit, shit, shit!, Jack thought but it was too late. He was still erect from their kiss and he knew for a certainty she had to feel it.

The meal was simple enough. The pizza was excellent. The beer was cold. But, Nikki couldn't quit smiling. And, Jack's erection was persistent. He couldn't quit frowning. He kept thinking about an advertisement about the side effects of Viagra. 'Priapism. If your erection lasts for more the three hours, seek medical attention.' Great, two more hours and we'll have to call an ambulance!

She could sense and see his discomfort, guessing correctly that she was the cause. She cleared the dinner dishes and washed them quietly.

Jack sat at the gimbal-mounted table in the main cabin, lost in thought.

When she returned to the salon, Nikki set a bottle of well-aged rum and a shot glass on the table in front of him. Smiling, she poured the rum into the glass, set it down in front of him, immediately sliding into the seat across from him. "Did you know I could feel you when you squeezed by me to get the beer out for supper?"

Shit, shit, shit ... I'm so fucked.

He tried shrugging it off nonchalantly, "I needed to go pee really bad. That's all you felt." Whenever Pinocchio lied, his nose always got longer; with Jack, it wasn't his nose that betrayed the deception.

Nikki cocked an eyebrow; she wasn't buying it. "You must have needed to go pee really badly, Daddy." A smile played about her lips. "I mean considering how big it felt against my tummy."

Purposefully, she leaned leaned down onto an elbow, glancing under the table. "Umm....judging by that, you must still need to go really, really bad."

Shit, shit, shit .... Jesus hates me right now. "No, I'm good. I mean...I'm fine sitting right here where I'm at."

As if it was the most normal thing in the world, she casually asked, "Do you have a big dick, Daddy?"

Where the fuck outta left field did that zinger just come from?! Christ Almighty! Most dads are prepped for 'Do you think I am pretty?'. A good dad sorta expects 'Will a boy ever like me?' A great dad may actually plan for 'I think I'm old enough to date.' And an absolutely perfect dad may be even able to face "I think I may need birth control pills, Daddy." But there is no preparation whatsoever, anywhere, for 'Oh, by the way...Do you have a big dick, Daddy?'.

Jack mentally cringed. He rubbed his forehead. There was sweat there. This conversation was making his head throb, his heart pound, and his cock hard. He eyed his daughter, trying to decide how just to respond.

She asked the question again, "So, do you? Is your dick big?"

"Why are you asking that, Nikki?" Christ, other than the obvious, 'Well, because you just accidentally rubbed it against me.'

"MacKenzie says that Hooter's Girl likes Spencer because he's got a really big dick and girls like big dicks. Is that right?"

Reaching out, he grabbed the shot glass, tossing its contents down. Gasoline on the flames. "I don't know Nikki. I don't know if I can say all girls like big cocks; but, I do know your mom liked big."

Nikki watched him take the shot. His face got a little redder. She poured him another. His eyebrow lifted, but he sipped it without question or comment. Trying to get me drunk, daughter? Won't work.

Jack Grant focused on his eighteen-year-old daughter. His eyes drank her in. He sipped the rum again and came to a decision. "Get another glass, Nikki." Let's just see how you hold your liqueur, little girl?

Nikki jumped up, almost running to the small passageway, where she knew he kept two -- and only two -- small shot glasses. Each held exactly two ounces. She found the second one. Returning, she sat down across from her dad, setting the glass on the table. Her eyes met his. Was it a question?

Jack lifted the bottle and poured her half of a glass. He set the glass down in front of her. She waited for permission to drink it.

"Nikki, if you are old enough to ask me if my dick's big, you're certainly old enough to drink to drink on this boat with me." He lifted his glass towards her, "To a drink with your dad!"

She touched her glass to his in a small clink. "A drink with my dad!"

She downed the whole shot. Her face glowed and she could feel the heat. Jack laughed. "You just had your first shot of rum, with a captain, on his boat under pirate colors, and you just asked your father if his dick is big. At least this time, you have a four good reasons for being red-faced."

"It's the rum, Daddy!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"You're not the least bit embarrassed?"

"Nope!"

"So, you still want to know if my dick is big?"

He poured her another shot. She drank it. I do!

"Yep, I still wanna know." Nikki poured him another shot.

Okay, this is my daughter, so how do I answer? I actually do have a big dick, not 'fucking huge', not porn star big; but your mom never complained even once about not getting enough.

Jack mulled it over. Finally, he just shook his head and said, "Yes, Nikki, I'm big enough down there. Not huge, but big."

"Big...enough?" she quoted him, examining her glass which was now empty. What does 'big enough' mean? Big enough for what?

He poured her a smaller shot. "Yeah."

"Not as big as Spencer? Mac says his is huge." Nikki tried approximating the size by spacing her hands about ten or so inches apart. She couldn't bring herself to look at Jack as she asked it, and she didn't know why she couldn't look.

"No, not as big as Spencer," Jack answered, gauging the size. Almost, not as long, but bigger around Big enough!" He reached out with his hands, adjusting hers to maybe eight inches apart. "More like that."

"Bigger around?"

Jack rubbed his brow. He reached out and touched her arm, "Maybe about as big around as your arm here."

She took her small hand and wrapped it around her arm just where he had indicated. Finally, she managed to make eye contact, "That's still pretty big, huh? I mean my hand barely fits around it."

Jack laughed. "Jesus, Nikki, this has to be one of the strangest conversations I've ever had. Where is this going?"

Nikki pushed her glass towards him. He shorted her, but refilled it, handing it to back.

Studying the liquor, she said, "You know I've never seen a cock. I mean in daylight where you can really see anything."

"Look, we haven't talked about that but I guess, like all dads, I sorta assume you haven't, yet!?"

"Well, I was wondering if you might consider it?" she looked up at him. You know, showing me yours?

"Consider what?" Showing you mine?

A prolonged, deafening silence filled the cabin.

Hell NO! This is not going there, Jack's mind was racing.

"Oh, no. Your mom would kill me for even thinking about letting you see that." he railed.

NO, kill isn't the word. Dismember! Castrate! Hack apart! Burn the pieces!

"She's not here, Dad. Mom will never know. No one will ever know." She reached across the table and took his hands in hers as if calming him.

Jesus, there it is again. No one will ever know. "Nikki. We'll know. I'll know. You'll know. I'm your dad, and I'm trying my damnedest to be a good dad."

"You are a good dad." She gazed up at his eyes and batted hers. The gesture wasn't flirtatious; it was a 'please, Daddy'.

"Nikki, you're talking about making a secret. Making a really big secret between you and me, between a father and a daughter. Those kinds of secrets are powerful things. They change things. They change people. They change relationships. They're fucking dangerous."

"I know. Secrets are like magic."

On an impulse, Jack reached out and took her small hands in his. "Nikki, saying 'No one will ever know', is like speaking the words for a spell. Using those words to make a secret is dangerous, difficult. It's not as easy to keep or know a secret as it sounds. Not as easy as you think."

"Why? It's just you and me."

Jack ran his hand across a now-fevered brow, "Well, let me see. It can get complicated but let's try to work out just the implications I can think of off the top of my head. Are you going to share this with MacKenzie? You guys 'share everything', remember?"

She thought out loud. "MacKenzie would never tell anyone, so it would still be secret." She looked at Jack.

"You're sure?"

She nodded her head.

"That sure?"

Nikki nodded her head again.

Jack rubbed his forehead. "Why are you so sure?"

Knowing it was a serious question, Nikki gave it some thought, finally finding exactly how she wanted to say it, "Because Mackenzie loves us."

Quickly, she refilled Jack's shot glass. This round was a double whammy—two fingers. Lifting the glass, Jack gazed into it. This time, the rum looked back. Drink me! Trust me! You need me!

"Nikki, I'm sorry; I can't just whip it out with you here watching. There's no rational way I could explain that kind of behavior."

Christ Jesus, even I know that answer's lame. Not...It's wrong. Not, it's illegal, Just 'there is no rational way' to explain that kind of behavior. That's pathetic!

Nikki, on the other hand, was all smiles. If all he needs is a rational explanation, I've got a great one.

"Daddy, wanna go skinny dipping?" I bet you can't think of a way around that question, daddy!

Jack Grant's mouth dropped open; he forgot to close it. There's not way out! I'm fucking trapped.

I've got him, I can feel it! He just needs a little coaxing. Patiently, she guided him through the rationale step-by-step, "I mean, if we went skinny dipping, no one would know. No one would see us, and I could sorta see you... accidentally. It would be perfectly harmless, like MacKenzie seeing her dad on the way to the bathroom, wouldn't it?

Looking up from the table, Jack could see the moon rising through the open hatch; it was just about full. There was a lot of light. When he looked back down, Nikki was leaning across the table almost in his face.

Her eyes were on his, her nose nearly touching his. "Come on daddy, you know you want to. I know you want to."

"How do you know what I want?" You can't possibly know what I want, little girl!

"You're still hard, aren't you?"

Well, yeah, there is that little give-a-way. Jack decreed, "We should wear swimsuits!"

"Dad!" she sighed, exasperated by his reluctance, "It's no different than a hot tub. You always said, no one wears a swimsuit in our hot tub. Well I hate to tell you this, Daddy, but no one wears a swimsuit to go 'skinny dipping'. Besides, you already know MacKenzie and I don't wear swimsuits in the hot tub."

"Because there are bubbles and we have towels," he countered.

Nikki just stared at him. Two naked young women in your hot tub and all you think of is we have bubbles and towels. Hah, yeah right!

"Have you ever been skinny dipping?"

"Nope." With that, Nikki stood up, starting for the companionway ladder. She pulled the small strings holding the top on; it slipped gently off her shoulders. She did the same to the bottoms. She didn't even glance backwards; she already knew her dad was focused on her ass.

Jack Grant sat there for a moment; then he heard a small splash as she entered the water from the side of the boat.

His imagination ran wild. No really, Jennifer. Nikki and I were swimming off the boat. It was her idea. I don't know what happened to her suit. My suit?! I don't know what happened to that either. It was all perfectly innocent. It was dark on the bay, and she probably didn't see anything anyway.

Nikki floated gently, her hands keeping her up as she watched her dad come up from below. He still had his shorts on. As she watched, he reached down, unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts, letting them drop onto the deck.

Stepping out of them, Jack arched cleanly into the water and came up next to the ladder. Wiping the salt water from his face and eyes, he called across to her, "Satisfied?"

"Cheat!"she teased. "You know that was more like flashing than showing."

Jack proudly watched her tread water. Jesus, she is fucking heartrendingly beautiful.

Nikki swam the distance between them easily, grabbing the ladder next to her dad. She let the water drip off her hair, her eyes never leaving Jack's. They hung on the ladder inches apart.

She reached up and ran her fingers along her lips. then touched her dads lips tracing them like a kiss. Then, as an afterthought, she leaned across and kissed him timidly. You taste like rum, like saltwater. You taste like a man.

Jack's hand came out, carefully wrapping around her waist. Not too high, not too low. Safe in the middle.

He just looked at her for a moment. She turned her head slightly to the side and closed her eyes. He held them both in the water on the ladder.

Then Jack kissed her. As his lips closed over hers he pulled her ever so gently in to him, feeling her nipples against his chest hairs. She felt the head of his erection poke firmly into her tummy.

At first, it was all so natural and so innocent, he didn't notice her hand wrap gently around his shaft. She felt it in her hand. It was thick, had its own pulse: and it was hot, even in the cool water of the bay.

What got Jack's attention was when her small hand cupped one ball--then both--rolling them gently to see how big they were. These are huge!

Jack opened his eyes, "And, now, are you satisfied?" Jesus, please say Yes!

"No!"

His frustration was agonizing. Torn between failing to stop her quest yet burning with gnawing desire, he moaned, "Nikki ... I...."

Nikki put her fingers to her dad's lips, shushing him mid-sentence, "I want to see it, Daddy!"

Her legs came up in the water, slowly wrapping around his hips. He was still hard against her tummy; but, at least she'd released his cock from her hot little hand. With her hands around his neck and her legs around his waist, Nikki looked at her dad. She waited, but Jack said nothing. I'm getting better at this waiting thing. Come on, Daddy. Give in!

Finally, she nudged him. "We're skinny dipping, remember? And, if you don't get out soon, I don't think it'll be all that much to see."

He laughed out loud, breaking the tension. "Yeah, this water is a little cold for Show-and-Tell."

He paused, "So, who gets out first?"

"You do 'cause, if I get out first, you'll just look at my ass."

"And, if I promise not to look 'just' at your ass?"

She gently squeezed his balls. "You couldn't keep that promise. I've seen you look at my ass. You can't resist temptation."

His cock lurched upward against her tummy.

She thought for a second. "You do know the only reason a person goes skinny dipping is to see the other person naked anyway."

"Sometimes, it is because they forgot to bring swimsuits."

She smiled. "Your swimsuit is laying on the deck, Daddy."

"Yeah, that's right."

"I'll go first, that way I know you'll stay hard."

She climbed over him, her breasts grazing his chest. And her naked little smoothie slid up across his chest as she clambered over him to the boarding ladder. It was all he could do not to kiss it as she passed. He simply couldn't look away. She is right about one thing. I can't resist temptation.

He looked down at his cock. She was right about that, too.

Come on. You can't put this off forever, Jack Grant. Inevitability is a powerful excuse. He started the climb up the ladder. The boat had a small solar shower hanging from the main mast. It held two gallons of hot water for showering.

"Okay, Little Miss I Gotta Know, we need to get us clean. And, it'll give you a chance to look and provide us an excuse."

"I don't need an excuse, Daddy."

"Well, I do." Her dad started to move carefully past her. Nothing touching!

She stopped him and stepped up to him putting a hand on his chest again. Her fingers lifted his head. He looked at her. "No, you don't, Daddy."

He tried to turn his face away. Guilt was written there. At least, he thought it had to be. She turned his face back, "It's just a shower, Daddy."

He mumbled, "Just a shower, yeah, I guess it is." Yeah, it's just a shower with my utterly naked, utterly devastatingly beautiful, teenage daughter, in the moonlight.

He watched her shower. There can't be a more primal image than a Dad watching his daughter bathe in the shimmering light of the moon. It's archetypal. It's fucking hot!

Nikki closed her eyes, raising her hands to rinse her hair. Her small breasts lifted as she moved her hands. She turned, letting her dad drink it in. She didn't fail to notice through water-covered eyes that his cock was slapping against his belly.

She ran her hand downward, cupping her sex in the falling water. Her fingers twisting to get it rinsed. He couldn't tear his eyes away.

He jumped a little as he finally heard, "Your turn." She pushed him gently towards the shower.

Jack let the warm water wash over his chest, the salt and sweat of the day rinsing away. He ran his hand across his chest. She watched. He ran his hands through his chest hair, freeing it of its salt. She watched. Water ran down his back. Nikki loved her Dad's back.

Her eyes roved lower and, without thinking, she suddenly quipped, "Nice ass, Jack!" She slapped a hand over her mouth, I can't believe I just called him 'Jack'!

His back was still to her, when he reached down, starting to wash his cock off. "Oh, no you don't! Turn around," she dictated.

He turned. His hands moved away from his half-hard cock.

"I washed mine. Either you wash that or you let me wash it."

"Nikki?!"

"It 's just a shower, Daddy."

Yeah sure, he closed is eyes and began rinsing his cock as his teenaged\ daughter watched, just a shower. Jack Grant's cock surged back into a full erection. "Okay, Nikki, this has got to be enough. It has to be."

Her eyes never left his cock. She whispered, but he heard her. "It's enough." What he couldn't hear was her inner voice say, For now!

He wrapped his towel around his waist in a tight knot. Nikki just carried hers in her hand as they stepped down into the cockpit. Jack lit a small oil lantern over the cockpit table, while Nikki went down the companionway and returned with the rum and glasses. She sat down, pouring a shot into both of their glasses.

Taking a sip, she eyed her dad over the rim of her glass. "Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"Earlier, you told me that 'Mom liked big cocks' so I want to know..."

He interrupted her mid-sentence. "Nikki, I think we've talked about this enough, maybe too much already. If you want to know what size of cock your mom likes, maybe you should ask her. I'm really uncomfortable speaking for your mom about what kind of sex she likes."

"But I thought mom is a lesbian," she probed.

When in doubt, change the subject. He looked back at his daughter, hoping she wouldn't notice the subtle nudge to a different question. "Look, she is! But she wasn't, at least not always. I don't know exactly how to explain this; but, yes, Jennifer liked big dicks when she was your age."

When she was even younger than you are, he thought wryly.

"And, yet, you said you weren't huge?" she asked, trying desperately to make sense of the whole tangled mess.

Sensing her confusion, he explained patiently, "She thought it was big, Nikki, because she had only seen one other before me."

"But yours looked big when we were skinny dipping. It is huge. Well, I think it's huge." She avoided making eye contact when she said it. And, you are right, Jack, it's as big around as my arm!.