The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out and tugged on his towel's loose knot. Jack was so surprised, he forgot to keep it from falling open. She peered down. The shaft was about half-hard, bending towards the floor with the head still covered. It was leaking precum and getting fuller by the second. Her dad's cock was the kind that had loose skin over the head.

Well, not loose anymore, she thought as the head started to peak out. It had veins around it that stood out. It was thick like her arm but thicker at the base where it stood out above his balls. His balls were big. Each one hanging inside his sack, one slightly lower than the other. They lifted as he became harder.

Jack leaned back against the cockpit cushions. He felt, more than saw, his towel part and said to himself, What the hell! In for a penny, in for a pound?

"Is that what you really want to see, Nikki?" he asked.

She could only weakly nod her head from side to side. Yes or No? Maybe, she'd just invented a new gesture for 'I'm not sure.'

Nikki refused to look away. I might never get another chance to do this with him. His cock had been laying across his leg when she'd pulled the towel loose; now, it was half-pointing into the air. Finally, it settled back against his tummy. Its head didn't reach his belly button, but it bounced against his abdomen with each beat of his heart. Her mouth went dry and she licked her lips nervously. Jack didn't miss that.

My teenage daughter just looked at my cock and licked her lips. Christ, this just keeps getting worse and worse.

Neither of them knew what to say, nor how to stop what was happening.

He thrust his hips forward and flexed his butt, knowing that it would force more blood into his cock. He watched her eyes widen as the head slid free of the foreskin under his daughter's intent gaze.

"Nikki, you like seeing that, don't you? You like to see a cock stand up for you." Provocatively adding, "You like it even if it's your own dad's."

She blushed again, trying not to look. She tingled all the way to her toes. Breathing hard, she shook her head slowly, No.

Her dad slid closer. "Come on, Nikki, I know you like it."

Swallowing hard, she held his eyes, wouldn't let him look away and slowly said with perfect innocence, "You're right, I like watching it getting bigger." Her voice broke and her face felt hot at her own boldness. He felt his cock lurch fully hard to somewhere near eight inches. Its base ached it was so tight and full. Every vein stood out on its surface.

Slowly a drop of precum slipped out of his piss-hole. She watched as it fell from the head. Without even a thought, she reached out, catching the falling drop in her open hand. She closed her hand and her eyes. It was as though she'd caught a firefly and was making a wish.

She heard her dad call her name 'Nikki' and looked up. It took a second for her to focus.

Jack shifted closer quickly, his hand dropping first to her belly then lower to find her. She gasped as he touched her gently, flicking a finger across her center. The sensation was electrifying and surged through her entire being, On fire, she arched up tossing her head back.

Suddenly—unexpectedly -- her small hands were in fists beating softly against his chest. "No, Daddy, I'm not ready...." Her voice trembled, "I mean...I am ready, but...I mean I want to, but...."

Swept away, his hand covered her small mound with his middle finger sliding across her exposed clitoris. The shiver it caused made goosebumps stand up all over her tummy. She lifted her hips up off the cushion into his touch. Her head went back and a decidedly un-daughterly moan escaped her lips. She pushed her pussy up onto her dad's fingers, whispering, "Are you going to put your fingers in me?"

She said I'm not ready, Daddy! Jack fought for control, pulling his hand back from her sex.

"We can't do this, baby!"

"Why, Daddy?" She'd trapped his hand against her sex by crossing her legs around his arm.

"Let go of my hand and we'll talk."

"We talk too much!" she protested. "I don't want to talk."

"Then let go of my hand and I'll talk."

She released him.

Jack didn't move away. He sat next to her, smelling the clean salty little-girl smell of his fingers and his cock leaked another strand of precum.

As Jack watched, Nikki, slowly slid her hand down. She was blushing from the thought of what she was about to do. But, someone had to do something. One hand cupped her breast. Jack stopped thinking and just watched. The other hand moved slowly down her flat tummy and a finger gently traced she small cleft that opened her sex.

"We can't avoid this forever, Daddy! You don't have to do anything. Just watch."

"Nikki, I can't see this." I couldn't turn my head away if my life depended on it.

"If you don't want to see me, just close your eyes. Just look away, Daddy." If you can!

Jack Grant didn't close his eyes; he'd never been able to look away from the sensual. He was almost visually bound by the kinky. It was part of what had cost him Jennifer. Jack Grant could not turn away, he could not close his eyes, and he watched her. Jack loved watching. He always had.

Nikki saw that. She turned slightly towards him and placed one small foot on the cockpit table. The other she slid up onto his thigh. She was open to him. He could see every detail.

Please let him think this is sexy! Not gross.

Nikki took her fingers and brought them to her lips. Then, as he watched, she hesitated. He thought maybe she was getting embarrassed because she blushed. Then she slowly moved her finger from her lips and leaned up towards Jack, bringing her fingers to his lips.

She slowly slipped them past his lips as he opened his mouth in shock. He closed his lips around them and sucked, gently wetting them. What the fuck?!

She just smiled, moved her hand away and Jack watched in shock as his eighteen-year-old daughter slid her middle finger into her pussy. Well, that's a sight you don't get to see every day!

One minute she's an innocent school girl on a boat with her dad. She's never even seen a dick; but, the next she's a young woman, sitting in the cockpit of a boat showing a man how she masturbates.

Jack heard a distinctly wet slapping sound. It was unmistakable. He looked at her as she fingered her sex. She began to move her hips. It was a dance as old as dads and daughters. Her other hand never left her breast as she tweaked and twisted gently on the nipple.

"I can't believe you can just sit there like that, Daddy." she teased, baiting him. "You know, it's not illegal to touch yourself. 'Cause you must be awfully uncomfortable like that." She nodded towards Jack's cock.

"Nikki don't," he pleaded.

She added a second finger; the sound of wetness increased. It definitely didn't help when she moaned,"Oh my god, Daddy, I'm so wet! Letting you watch makes me wet!"

"Nikki, you're killing me." He squirmed with discomfort.

"Come on, Daddy," she urged, "If you won't touch me, just touch yourself. If it'll help, I won't look!" Nikki closed her eyes, laying her head back.

God, Jack marveled, she is fucking beautiful!

Jack's hand wrapped itself around his cock. He tightened his grip and began to move it up and down. This time he moaned. Nikki didn't open her eyes, but began to roll her hips against her fingers. Her small palm started gently slapping against her wet, hot little mound.

God, what a fucking sound. Jack smiled and wondered, Is this what the Zen Masters mean by the koan: 'What is the sound of one hand clapping?'

His balls began to lift and fall against his thighs, making their own in slapping sound. His foreskin made a little wet-kiss sound as he covered and uncovered the head. His strokes began to match Nikki's.

Nikki heard the sounds; she'd heard them before. He was right next to her. She pushed gently with her foot against his thigh as she felt him tense and move his hips lifting.

In an instinct older than her years, she inched her foot downward 'till it came to rest between his now-open thighs. She didn't look up; she didn't need to. She could feel what she was touching, her toes slipped under his balls wiggling and lifting gently.

Jack Grant looked down in surprise as his daughter's toes found him. His head went back and he grunted.

"God, Daddy, this is so nasty!" Jack Grant had never heard his daughter's voice husky with lust. It's hot. Way hot!

Nikki's foot could feel every stroke of Jack's hand. She felt his cock throb, stretch, harden, pulse. She felt his balls lift at the top of each of his strokes. His balls really are heavy. He must be full. He just has to be!

Jack's eyes lifted to look at her fingers. He loved her naughty little toes, but he needed to see what she was doing to herself.

"This is so hot, Nikki. But, we have to stop," his voice as it broke, "before it's too late."

She lifted her head and looked at him, whispering, "It's already too late, Jack!"

She pushed gently against his cock with her foot.

"Don't Nikki!"

It was indeed too late for Jack Grant. Nikki felt his balls lift above her toes. Jack tried to take her foot away. It was a half-hearted attempt to remain a good father. He lifted his hips instead and grunted. Did she just call me, Jack?

"Do it, Jack. Show me!"

Jack surrendered to the feelings in his groin. He simply leaned back with her foot still against the base of his cock. He saw the shaft expand. He felt his nuts lift. He felt the pulses begin. He felt a rope of cum move through the middle of his shaft. He watched the shaft whip back, then down and outward from his abdomen. It looked a little like cracking a whip.

Nikki lifted her head just in time to see her dad unleash a rope-like strand of cum. He made an unintelligible sound unlike anything she had ever heard and simply exploded. She forced her fingers into her little pussy as the first strand of cum shot out of his cock rising upwards and falling towards her. It landed on her.

Both of them froze watching it hit her tummy. She was pale, but the rope of semen looked like icing. It hit with an unmistakably wet sound.

Nikki jumped. The liquid felt hot against her skin. She looked at it unbelieving as she increased the pace of her fingers. Her hips lifted. She took her hand away from her breast and reached for her dad. She pulled him towards her as a second volley left the shaft.

Before Jack could stop her she pulled him closer, pushing his hand down to cover her own. He could feel her hand fucking in and out of herself as his hand lay over hers.

Then she reached up and pulled his head down to hers. She whispered in his ear through gritted teeth, "Keep your hand over mine. Feel what I'm doing. Kiss me and say my name, Daddy."

His free hand came up under his daughter's neck lifting her head up for the kiss. He kissed her. There was tongue. As he withdrew from the kiss, he leaned down, his lips found her neck and moved upwards gently caressing her neck till he was right next to her ear.

He forced her fingers into her overheated sex and said, "Nikki!"

Nikki couldn't breathe. Her tummy was so tight she couldn't take a breath. She felt the blush spread as she pushed down with everything she had. Her fingers felt her dad's hand force them into her. She felt her pussy tighten around them. She felt her pussy go wet then hot. But so much more exciting than that, she felt her dad's hand holding hers as he commanded, "Cum, Nikki!"

Nikki's eyes flew open. She could barely keep her head up. The moon it so bright. The night is so dark! It is so quiet. I can hear the heron's wings as she settles onto the bowsprit. I have goosebumps all over my tummy. My dad's hand is hot. I am so bad. This is so good. I can hear the surf pounding miles away. Or, is that my heart? She closed them but the white light exploded in her head. Then darkness took her.

Jack felt her go absolutely rigid and not breathe. It seemed like she held it forever, then slowly she relaxed. He heard her let out a long sigh.

"Nikki?"

Nothing.

His hands checked her to see that she was okay. He bent, gently picked her up in his arms, and carried her down the companionway ladder to the forward berth, the v-berth. Tossing back the covers, he laid her down in the berth then tenderly spread them back up under her chin.

He moved the covers to the side for just a second, looking down her small body. He breathed slowly and bent down stopping with his face just above her tummy. He kissed her on the tummy just below her belly button. She moaned, "Daddy, is that you?" His lips kissed just a little lower. She got goosebumps, again.

"Nikki?"

Nothing. His lips drifted lower. He felt the small rise as he reached to top of her mound. He kissed it. So smoothe against a father's lips. He smiled as he remembered kissing her like this when she'd been much younger. He moved his lips lower, hovering above her. He hesitated. She'd been all laughter and giggles back then, delighted with a childish game. Sighing, he covered her once more and slipped into the small v-shaped bed with her. She scooted over, her back now against him. A father's manly arms enclosed her.

Jack was so tired, even his guilt couldn't keep him awake. It'd been some years since he'd fallen asleep with a small female ass pressed to his body.

Jack Grant kissed his sleeping daughter's neck and drifted away. The boat gently rocked as the tide changed. Jack lifted his head momentarily, I can hear the surf. Or, is that just our hearts?

Just before dawn, Nikki stirred. She was warm. She was safe. She felt his arm over her. Nikki Grant smiled the smile of a young woman, who had just awoken next to a man she loves. Nikki reached across the small bed to a storage bin and pulled out her phone. She took two selfies. One showed her face with her dad's sleeping face over her shoulder. The other showed more. It showed her body looking down from above. You could see her dad asleep, cuddling her with his hand across her breast. You could see both were naked. Nikki was smiling in the pic. Look at me! Satisfied, she shifted slightly, pulling his arm closer around her and taking his hand and covering her small breast with it. Her hand over his, she returned to sleep but not before gently grinding her ass against her dad's erection. So that's 'Morning Wood'. She smiled, another secret tucked safely away.

Barely an hour later as the sun was rising, Jack Grant stood naked at the rail of the 'Daddy's Girl' and emptied his bladder. The sound of it hitting the water reminded him that they were alone here. All alone. He glanced downward, already knowing he was still hard. His erection sent his piss three feet from the boat in a graceful upward curving stream. I fucking love this anchorage; no one is ever here. If I want to take a piss naked, I can take a piss naked.

Just as the sun rose, while curtains of fog still flowed around the boat obscuring then revealing the riverbanks and before the early morning winds picked up, Jack lifted the anchor and started the engine. He wanted to be back at the dock before the winds got any strength to them. Nikki was still asleep.

As the diesel purred at low RPM, Jack Grant thought about last night. His review of the evening was not entirely positive.

A sleepy eyed eighteen year-old climbed up from the cabin. She handed him a coffee, laced with hot chocolate and brandy, after taking a sip for herself.

She looked around to see exactly where they were, and leaned against him taking the warmth. He set down the drink, slipping his arm around her. Then she turned and kissed him on the neck whispering, "I love you, Daddy."

Once they returned to the docks, tied up Daddy's Girl, and got all of their stuff off the boat, Jack started up the jeep. Suddenly Nikki squealed, "Wait, Daddy!" She bolted from the idling Jeep.

WTF?! He watched as she ran down the dock and disappeared back into the boat. He laughed as a bear came flying up from below decks to land in the cockpit. Then his daughter reappeared, locked the hatch, grabbed Barrister around the neck, and sprinted for the waiting Jeep. "Sorry, we nearly forgot Barrister." Jack took one last look at the resting boat and headed for home.

They pulled into a small restaurant overlooking the entrance to Depoe Bay. Jack ordered eggs and bacon. Nikki ask for a bowl of dry granola and a glass of whole milk. Sitting across from her dad, she made her cereal and took the first bite.

She motioned to the waitress. "Excuse me, Miss, can I borrow a pen for a few minutes?"

After the waitress left, Nikki grabbed a napkin and furiously scribbled for a couple of minutes as Jack drank his coffee. She read what she had written, her lips forming the words as she silently read the napkin. Smiling and apparently satisfied, she clicked the pen closed, and folded the paper napkin up slipping it into her pocket. She went back to eating her granola cereal.

"I needed to write something down before I forgot it." was her only explanation as he lifted his eyebrows as if in a question. What?

As Jack played with his eggs, he watched Nikki. Her hair was mussed from sleeping on it. She still had sleep in her eyes. Slumped down into the cushions of the booth, she definitely looked like she was tired. "Daddy, do you remember the kissing monster?" innocent enough question normally.

Normally that would have been an innocent enough question, but Jack almost choked on his sip of coffee and nodded. "Why?"

Nikki took a mouthful of granola and milk, wolfing down the cereal and talking all at the same time.

"I dreamed of the kissing monster last night." I thought for a minute before I fell asleep that you were gonna kiss me there, sort of like the kissing monster.

"He hasn't been to your room since you were just a girl, Nikki. That's all it was, just a dream."

"It wanted to kiss me under my covers." she said, eyeballing her dad. That's not all it was. I didn't dream that. I felt your breath. You were thinking about kissing me, there.

"Oh, like when you were little?"

She didn't release his eyes from hers. "No, Daddy, not like he used to."

Jack quickly checked the tables around them; none of them had customers. "So what was different in your dream, honey?" I thought you were asleep.

Nikki didn't look away. "Well, mom wasn't in the doorway. It didn't kiss me like a dad. The monster didn't kiss my belly-button. It started to kiss my 'kitty'. Then for some reason, you stopped."

Nikki's eyes were focused on him, intently curious. He couldn't take it, he glanced away.

Nikki looked quickly around the small diner, then leaned in and said quietly almost in a whisper, "I could feel your breath on my kitty. I don't remember you ever kissing me there before."

Jack cleared his throat which had tightened, making it difficult to swallow or talk. He grabbed a sip of orange juice. "Uh, maybe we should talk about this at home. I mean...after we get home."

Nikki whispered,"You used to come to my room every night." You'd pretend to be the Kissing Monster.

Jack closed his eyes. I'm damned and going to Hell. There will be no purgatory, no anteroom, no paradise. Nope, straight to Hell for me!

Jack glanced around the small diner like a co-conspirator. His voice wasn't much louder than hers, but, they both heard it clear as a ships bell in the near silence. "Would you like that?" The Kissing Monster! Bwahahahahah!

She merely slowly and deliberately nodded her head. It was her turn to glance away. As the waitress placed the bill on the table, she shrugged her shoulders.