The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki sat quietly in the morning sun, her John Deere ball-cap pulled down tight as the wind blew her pony tail back and forth. They cruised steadily home. As the Jeep wound through the curves, high above the pounding surf of the Oregon Coast, Jack could hear Nikki on her phone.

"Mac, this was the best time ever; we've got so much to talk about. Oh my god, can you believe it? We went skinny dipping."

Jack cringed as he sneaked a peek over at her. Excited, she was waving her hands as she talked. "Yeah, yeah, yeah...yes, everything! That's what skinny dipping means."

Still on the phone with Mac, she looked over at her dad and giggled. "Well, I did and I personally guarantee...big enough." It's definitely big enough!

Turning beet red, Jack glared daggers at her; Nikki got the message immediately. "Hey, Mac, it's too windy to talk in the car. I'll call you when we get home." She listened a second, then burst out laughing. "MacKenzie Phillips, you're just plain jealous; now, get off the phone before my dad kills me. Yes, everything. I promise. Bye."

When Jack Grant pulled up to the house, he was still lost in thought. He was still quiet as he walked his daughter to the door, opening it for her. It felt almost like ending a date.

He watched her small ponytail bounce its way into the house. She already had her phone out. "Siri, call MacKenzie!"

He stopped in the doorway, leaning with his head against the door frame, Shit, shit, shit, shit! Well that certainly didn't go as well as I thought. Get away from all the temptation. Jesus, what was I thinking?

I have got to be the worst dad ever!

As Nikki started up the stairs, he heard the excitement in her voice. "MacKenzie, it was wonderful. He has to be the best dad ever!"

***** Chapter End note: Please take a moment and score the chapter. Feedback is like feeding the author. So, this is a good time to take a moment and make a comment.

To score it, just hover your cursor over one of the stars below, they will turn Golden, chose a rating you feel is appropriate, and click. Thanks!!!