The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved Mac's hands faster making Mac gently squeeze her dad.

"Then, later, he made me do this." She reached her hand up behind MacKenzie's neck, pulling her face down to her dad's meat. MacKenzie's lips just touched him like a kiss.

Mac opened her lips and Tammy forced her head onto the knob of her dad's cock. Their hands never stopped jacking Spencer.

"Damn, baby, I'm gonna blow my load in a heartbeat if you keep that up," Spence gasped.

Oh My God, Daddy, don't! In sheer panic, Mac's mouth popped off her dad's cock. Tammy laughed, but quickly saved the moment. "Now, Daddy, we wouldn't want you to cum too soon in your little girl's mouth. You probably want to take your time and enjoy it."

She kept moving MacKenzie's hands up and down her dad, twisting gently in opposite directions at the top of each stroke. Spence was dribbling precum all over their fists.

"Was your dad big?" Spence asked from between her thighs.

"Spencer, trust me. When you are just a teenage girl, your dad's cock is always big. But, yes, he was big enough to choke me when he went too deep."

"Like this, Daddy?" Tammy said, pushing Mac's head back down onto her dad's erection. Mackenzie took about four inches before the head hit the back of her throat. She gagged, choking around the thick knob of her dad's dick. The muscles in her throat gagged trying to force it back out. Too big, Daddy!

Mac tried to pull away but Tammy held her against her dad, letting her feel his cock swell as she choked on it. I can't breathe. How do you do this? This is the second time I have almost choked to death on a dick!

Tammy let Mac back off the hard cock and whispered hoarsely, "That's what a young woman's mouth feels like, the first time a man chokes her on his cock."

"Jesus fucking Christ. How old? I mean, did he show you how to suck cock? He was your dad!"

"Oh, Spence, you mean did he teach me to do this?" She winked at Mac as she lowered her head, never releasing MacKenzie's eyes.

Her dad's shaft entered Tammy's mouth. It took her mouth, sliding over her tongue. Then, it bent slightly as it hit the back of her throat. She couldn't seem to get it any further in her. She looked like she was gonna choke, but suddenly his cock straightened and slid all the way into her mouth and throat. His balls came gently to rest against her lips. Her tongue reached out and lapped gently at the underside of the shaft. Then it licked out to each side coating a ball with each swipe.

"Your own dad taught you to throat-fuck, Tammy?" Spence asked incredulously. Your own father taught you to lick a man's balls while they were resting against your lips?

Tammy nodded her head.

Mac watched as her dad fucked into Tammy's throat. He grunted, embarrassed at his need to know. "How old were you the first time he did this to you? I mean, throat-fucked you?"

Tammy lifted her head clear of his cock. "I was young ... too young maybe; I don't know. I was eighteen, but I thought I was all grown-up. He was eating me like you're doing right now. And, I was kind of choking as he tried to get the knob of his cock deeper. He stopped for a second and said, 'Daughter, if you're gonna make a man happy, you're gonna have to do better than that.'"

Spence moaned. She went on. "He reached down and took my head in his big strong hands and held it firmly. I remember, he just held my head still. He had a hand around my ponytail and a hand under my jaw, on my throat. Then he started feeding it into my mouth, each thrust was deeper and deeper."

Tammy watched Mac, Spence asked, "Did he make you eat his cum that first time?"

"Yeah, he always called that 'feeding his girl'."

"And no one ever knew?" Spence asked. God damn. This is a fucking incredible story. So fucking hot. Your own dad.

"No. No one ever knew."

"How old were you when he stopped?" Spence asked, clearing his throat.

The question threw Tammy totally off-balance. Oh shit! Why did you have to ask that one? More importantly, what the hell am I gonna answer with your daughter staring me in the face?

Finally, she made a decision. Looking straight at Mac, Tammy said, "He never stopped."

MacKenzie's jaw dropped. She just knelt there with her mouth open. Will he believe absolutely anything she says?

Before Spence could react, Tammy lowered her head in a single move all the way to his nuts. He grunted. He was beyond intellectual curiosity; now, Spencer Phillips was beyond talking. God damn, throat that fucker!

Mac watched as her dad began to face-fuck Tammy in earnest. Something about how he was moving told her he wasn't going to stop until he finished in 'Hooter Girl's' mouth.

Tammy was too busy to look at Mac as Spencer kept straightening her neck with each thrust. His nuts were slapping her gently in the face at the end of every stroke. Make that Hooters Girl's throat!

He grunted, lifting his ass up off the bed. Tammy looked up into Mac 's eyes. Mackenzie saw her dad's balls lift. She saw how stuffed Tammy's throat was. Spencer bellowed, "Daddy's gonna paint your tonsils, little girl" MacKenzie could see the outline of his erection in Tammy's throat. She could see the shape as it moved in and out of the young blond's tight mouth and throat. She saw her dad's cock swell. Saw it pulse. Then, it pulsed again. Oh My God, she's swallowing it. She's really good at sucking cock. She can swallow around him and not choke. How does she do that? I wish I knew how to do that!

Tammy's throat convulsed again swallowing, then slowly lifted off Spencer. He was still dribbling cum. Spence pleaded, "God Damn It, don't waste it. Don't you waste a fucking drop, MacKenzie Dawn Phillips!" Jesus, did I just say my daughter's name. I almost forgot we were just pretending. Holy shit! That was hot.

Tammy smiled, reached up and pulled his daughter's mouth onto him. Mac gagged in surprise, but Spencer simply said "fuck", cumming again. A small load of what was left of his need spurted into his daughter's mouth. She swallowed and Tammy lifted her head. A small trickle of cum slid off her lower lip.

Mac's hand flew up, covering her mouth in surprise. You came in my mouth, Daddy! I can't believe you just came in my mouth!

Spence whispered from between Tammy's legs, "Yeah, baby, be a good daughter, a daddy's girl. Clean up Daddy's meat."

No way! What the hell does that mean anyway? Clean up Daddy's meat?

Spencer moaned in frustration, "Please, baby. Lick it clean for Daddy."

MacKenzie pointed to Tammy. You do it! Tammy just shook her head 'No' and pointed down at Spencer's still leaking shaft. Then she pointed to Mac. He's your Daddy, you do it! Lick it clean, like a good daughter.

"Don't make Daddy beg, MacKenzie." Spencer groaned.

Mac finally sighed, lowering her face to his cock, doing just what he asked. She closed her eyes and kissed, tongue bathed, and licked the entire length of the shaft. Then, MacKenzie took his balls one at a time and drew them into her mouth. All clean, Daddy! Almost. In a final gesture of love and submission, she covered the knob of Spence's cock and took two fingers at the base of his shaft. She firmly moved them up the shaft, caressing it and driving the remaining cum from his balls, up the shaft and into her waiting mouth. She closed her eyes and smiled, Good to the very last drop.

"Jesus Christ, Tammy, I don't think there is a single drop of cum left in either of my nuts. Shit, that was fucking intense."

Smiling at the praise, Tammy gently pulled MacKenzie's mouth from Spencer's deflating shaft and kissed her.

As Mac broke the kiss, Tammy spoke to Spencer, "Now eat me, Daddy. I've been a good girl. Eat me like you would eat me if I really was MacKenzie." Her voice was a damningly good imitation of MacKenzie's. It was so close the hairs on Mac's arms stood on-end.

Spence moaned, "God, you're such a fucking little slut. That's why daddy loves you."

Mac saw her dads arms and hands pull down on Tammy's ass forcing her sex into his waiting mouth. She could hear her dad start sucking and kissing on Tammy. Tammy was biting her lips. Trying not to whimper, she pulled Mac's face close and whispered, "Go on, baby, that's enough for today. Don't let him catch you." She kissed MacKenzie 'goodbye' slowly and deeply. Damn, I'm not a lesbian but that was a good kiss!

MacKenzie literally crawled from the room as Tammy almost yelled, "God, Spencer, you eat me just like my father does."

At the door she looked back, watching Tammy ride her dad's face. Spence's meat hung limp, dripping cum and spent. Mac swallowed, sighed and slipped through the door into the hall.

Quietly walking to the front door, she picked up her pack and left. She closed the door behind her carefully so as not to make a noise. I think I just almost sucked my Dad off.

Driving away from her home, her face was still flushed at what she had just done. Embarrassed, MacKenzie looked around; she suddenly felt like that anyone who looked at her would know. She wiped an arm across her mouth, afraid her dad's cum was on her lips. There was cum on the back of her hand; she wiped it on her jeans.

Her trembling hand slipped into a small pocket on the outside of her backpack. Altoid mints. Yep, Nikki was right. Always, I mean always be prepared!

She slipped a pair of sunglasses on and just started driving. She wasn't headed any place in particular; she was just thinking and driving. So, it surprised her to find herself at Nikki's house. Pulling up to the front of the house, she looked around. What am I doing here? How the hell did I get here? Why did I come here? Oh, yeah! Secret ... I have a really big secret to share with Nikki. She's never gonna believe this one!

Inside the darkened house, Jack Grant's lawyer brain was busy parsing words. I'm gonna fuck! She's gonna fuck! We're gonna fuck! We're going to finally fuck! These thoughts and words are way past, 'Penetration, no matter how slight'.

His dick knew it. It hung half-hard, but fully capable. Even half-hard, he could take her. Half-hard, it would fill her past full. What Jack Grant had in mind for Nicole Grant was something more than just filling her new, small inexperienced little pussy. Nikki was about to become not just a woman, but his woman. Mine!

He remembered her question, "How long do I have to be a bad girl so you don't have to be a bad dad?"

Then, he remembered the last thing she said, Don't wait too long!

Last night, he had dreamed about nothing but her. He couldn't remember all of the images of the dream. But, he remembered calling out her name into the darkness. Jack frowned. He also thought he remembered a voice telling him, It is but a dream, Father. That much I remember!

Whatever had happened, it was like magic. His head was clear now; his need was obvious. The clarity was unsettling. I know what I want! I want Nikki. Why was that so hard to see?

He sensed in it a kind of primal need. Not just a fantasy, this was a blood-deep need. It was a need to bond. If he did this, she would be bound to him forever because he was going to be her first. But, the bonding has a risk. No strike that. The bonding has a cost. What cost? If consummated, the girl becomes a woman. Simple enough. But, because she's my daughter, Nicole will either love me or hate me till my dying day. This is a simple coin toss. It's either heads. Or, it's tails. So, I the question is, 'Do I feel lucky, today? Well, do you, Daddy?'

Nikki entered her father's bedroom barefoot, naked and horny. Her ass swaying in a way that would have made a priest leave the church. Oh My God, he finally decided. I can't believe I'm actually here. In my Father's bedroom! Way cool!

But once she was past the doorway, she suddenly realized that she didn't have a clue what she was expected to do next. Like a novice or innocent, she suddenly found herself at a sacrificial altar. She stood at the foot her father's bed trembling and naked. I'm not Lady Swallow in the King Father's bedchamber. She has no power, here! I'm just Nicole.

Utterly lost in the moment, time slowed; the little hairs all over her body stood on end, each one standing atop a small goosebump. The coolness of the room washed across the heat of her flesh. Her hand slid downward cupping, covering, and touching her sex; it was degrees hotter than the rest of her body. I am a flame. I am aflame!

Shifting uncertainly to one foot, she lifted the other crossing it slightly; tilting her head, she took a small strand of hair in her lips chewing absentmindedly on it.

Stepping soundlessly from the master bath, Jack Grant paused briefly to watch his teenage daughter standing in front of his ved with her back to him. She hadn't heard him enter. Long blond hair, a perfect back, a heart-shaped ass, a small spread between her legs. I could literally reach between them from behind her and cup her peach-fuzz covered mound.

His shame caught up with his conscience, and he flushed hot and embarrassed by his lack of control. He stopped just short of touching her; yet, he was so close he could smell her, bath fresh, a little sweat of fear, peaches and sweat. Peaches?

Locus poenitentiae! I can see our possible futures moving away from this point in time. It's a nexus of all possible outcomes. Each different from the other. No two the same. Is it that important that she be mine? Is it so important that I have someone that I'm willing to risk it all? Does she have to be that someone? Does it have to be her?

Nikki could hear his breathing and more; she could feel the heat of each breath on her shoulder. She thought she could feel the heat of his body behind her, close, so very close. She didn't even jump as his hands touched her shoulders, his lips settling warmly, lovingly against the outside of her neck.

"Hi, Daddy." I wonder if you'll call out my name like you did last night? Will you say my name like it might just be the last word you utter?

"I love you, Nicole," he croaked as his hands slid down to her small waist. Her hands covered his pulling them around to her flat little tummy. They were low on her hips. lower on her tummy.

Oh My God, not 'baby', not 'little girl', not even 'Nikki'. Nicole! He said, Nicole!

Stepping forward, his chest came fully into contact with her small back. She shivered as the hair on his chest scrubbed across her shoulder blades. What he had forgotten was his growing erection. Having her lean back against him was surprisingly arousing. A semi-erection hung in anticipation between the cheeks of her ass. He moaned as it lengthened. The head came to rest in the most ancient of places. Before he could move back, it fitted itself nicely between and below her ass cheeks and into the natural gap between her legs.

The delicious feeling of bare skin-on-skin contact against her sex was overpowering. She reached down with her fingers just touching the head as it extended out through the hot, wet lips of her sex. Her voice broke as she said simply, "Daddy, I don't know what to do. I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be. Don't apologize for innocence, Daughter. Nikki, you aren't supposed to know what to do the first time." He hesitated, his hands sweaty, his heart loud. He could hear his own pulse in his ears. He could feel his heart in the throbbing of his need. This is her first time, Jesus!

"Feel how fast my heart is going, Daddy." Nicole took his hand, placing it over her left breast.

The oversized nipple filled his palm. Jack couldn't help lifting it gently as though weighing it. As he teased the nipple to a full pout, he was also weighing the costs of putting his choice into action. There's a cost for making thoughts and fantasies real. This is no longer just fantasy. This is real.

She said quietly, "Show me what to do, Daddy, and I'll do it. I'll do anything you want me to." Anything!

Anything, huh?! Jack had to clear his throat twice before he could get out the next words, "Get on the bed, Nicole."

She climbed onto the bed and spun round facing him. She was on her knees, sitting back on her heels, with her thighs ever so slightly open. Her hair hung in its innocent ponytail, down one side of her face and across a single shoulder. It almost covered one nipple. Almost!

She looked around at the bed. She suddenly felt very, very small. The bed suddenly felt huge. This bed is huge! I mean ... huge. The bed in my room is not nearly this big. Maybe that's why we are here in the room with the big bed.

Suddenly, she heard her father's voice. He was talking to her. What was he saying?

"Nicole, you have three choices sitting like that in my bed, as a young woman. You can get under the covers. You can lay on top of the covers. Or, you can kick them off the bed."

"When you choose the first one, you are saying, 'I'm shy and I'm a little bit unsure, maybe even a little scared.'"

"When you choose the second one, you are saying 'I'm sexy, look at me.'"

"When you choose the third one, you are basically saying, 'God, I wanna fuck. I'm wet, I need it bad and I don't feel like having to wash the whole bed when we are done.'"

She kicked the covers to the floor with her feet. I can't believe I just did that. No shyness, no 'you have to seduce me'. Just, 'Let's fuck, Daddy'!

Jack let out a slow, appreciative whistle, "Fuck it is!" I need it bad, huh?

"Stay in the middle of the bed, Nicole." She did, smiling at her dad's sudden decisiveness. Jack didn't fail to notice her lick her lips and smile.

"Turn over on your tummy," he rasped. Blushing again, she did it. Laying there on her tummy, her breasts weren't even big enough to hang down and touch the bed sheets. Her arched back made her boyish ass look raised in an invitation. Her legs were well muscled and long. Her toes pointed down towards the edge of the bed. Jack took a good long look at the naked teenage daughter laying in his bed. He walked over and turned off the lights. Obedient daughter, that's a new one. Definitely a turn on! Jesus, I don't want to ever forget what you look like right now.

"No lights, Daddy?" Nikki smiled because she was at the peak of her senses in the near dark, more relaxed and more confident in the shadows' embrace. He could not know that.

"It will be easier for you, Nicole. With all the light, there is so much to see, it's confusing and overwhelming to your senses. This way, you can just concentrate on how it feels."

And smells, and tastes, and sounds, she thought.

It seemed like forever before she felt the bed move beneath her. Strong, confident hands cupped her butt cheeks in the near darkness. "Jesus! What a great ass, Nicole." He squeezed firmly. She trembled under his hands as they moved freely over her girlish, but fit buttocks.

She lay there waiting, her eyes big in the dark. She felt a kiss in the small of her back as his hands, then his lips, explored her petite body in the dark. The lips trailed lightly up her back. He kissed her right between her shoulder blades, taking her ponytail in a hand and stripping the rubber band from it. As her hair fell about the sides of her face, he kissed her neck behind an ear as she felt his hand on her ass again. He whispered, "Spread your legs, Olivia Nicole."

"Yes, Father."

He literally felt her ass blush hot under his hand in the dark. She opened her legs slightly, giving him free access. He felt the goosebumps as he whispered simply, "More!" into her ear. She turned her face away from him, hot, red, embarrassed as she opened her legs "more" for her own father.