The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes, dreamy, lost, unfocused, wide, pupils dilated. He knew that look. She wanted to fuck. He could tell that much at a glance. Some instinct more primal even than fatherhood sensed she was ready for a breeding. His temples pounded as another erection fought in his loins.

Nikki smiled and stuffed him back into his pants, fumbling with the zipper. She laughed, sniffling, "You look like you just got a blow job, Daddy."

And you, my daughter, look like you just gave a blow job. "Yeah, I better go get this done before I get hard again." Or, before someone else sees us!

"Daddy?" She looked at him sheepishly.

"Now what?!" Jack snapped. Then he softened, recognizing the sexual tension was his--not hers. "Sorry! What, daughter, small half-pint love of my life?"

That made Nicole smile. She held her hands up. "Maybe ... just a little smaller but black. Not coal black, more warm like dark chocolate."

He looked at her. "As you wish." Dark chocolate, like MacKenzie?

Inside, Randy saw Jack almost stumble as he got out of the car. He couldn't believe how turned-on he was by what he had just seen. Hell, maybe I'm more turned-on by the part I didn't see.

Jack opened the door. His face was flushed; his hair was a wreck. He was sweating a little and just a tad out of breath. He also had his shirt partially untucked and a small piece of his dress-shirt stuck out from a 'mostly' zipped zipper. He was clutching the bag.

Randy looked him over. Oh, man, that's one hurtin' dude; he's got a bad case of sexual desperation. Fuck, I just love it when a girl does that to me. He still envied Jack. He tried to stand close to the counter so Jack couldn't see the hard-on down the leg of his pants.

Jack walked up to the counter. "I don't even know how to ask this ...." he apologized.

Randy was almost sweating, too. "What?" he countered, mystified. "Look, Jack, that's one of the biggest we have right now. I can order bigger, but we don't keep them."

Jack shook his head. "No! It's not that." I don't even know how to ask this.

Randy Palmer's mouth dropped open. He didn't know what to say. He was beyond caring about customer relations. "May I ask you something?"

"Sure." As Jack panted, his blush gradually fading.

"She just blew you in the parking lot, didn't she?"

Jack tried to deny it. "No, we were talking."

Randy scowled. He reached up and tapped the screen on the TV monitor. Jack could clearly see Nikki sitting in the car. At least, he could clearly see the back of the ball cap. He saw her turn her head looking around; he could even tell she was chewing gum.

Randy jerked his head to the side, gesturing to the store-mirror over by the lingerie section. Jack turned and saw himself in its reflection. What he saw embarrassed him beyond belief and sent adrenaline pumping through his veins. Jack Grant didn't just blush; at that precise moment, his face would have glowed in the dark. He turned away from Randy and tucked in the shirt and re-zipped his trousers. Dear God! Nikki's right, I look like a man who' just gotten the world's best blow-job.

Randy just said, "Jesus, man, why are you even back in here? She's fucking hot!" He nodded towards the TV screen. "I'd be on my way home to tap that."

Jack turned back to the young man, thinking before he spoke. Watching Randy's face closely, he set the bag down on the counter. Jack looked into the young man's dark brown eyes. "She wants a black one."

Randy took a deep breath and eyeballed Jack. "Are you two fucking with me?"

Jack smiled. "No, she doesn't even know I'm talking to a black man in here. She has no clue. She has never been in one of these places. We were getting ready to leave, when she looked at me and asked me if I wanted to see her with a black one. She wants it a little smaller than this, but black."

"Damn it, Jack, you two have me so fucking hot. I've got to see her. I won't come on to her or embarrass her. But, I gotta see her. I'm begging, man! If you'll just bring her in, I'll give you the fucking toy for free. Free? Hell, I'll pay for it myself."

Randy was pleading. Jack was touched, but equally worried that this was getting a little out of hand. "Randy, I can't! I swear to God, I can't."

Randy pleaded, "Jesus, is she that fucking young? She doesn't have to be twenty-one to come into this store. Anything over eighteen is cool. I wouldn't lie to you. You got my word!"

"No, it's not her age. It's not about that," Jack scrambled, trying to explain. "She turned eighteen a couple of weeks ago; but, our relationship is incredibly special. It's a little unconventional for a town this size." Hell, for a town of any size. Unconventional? Oh fuck yeah, that's a little bit of an understatement.

"What, unconventional because you're old enough to be her dad? No one fucking cares anymore, Jack. Look, I'll lock up the store so she won't be seen by anyone but me. Okay?"

Jack shook his head. "NO!" It's not just because I'm old enough to be her dad." He almost whispered the next few words, "I am her dad, Randy. She's my daughter!"

Stunned, Randy exhaled on a low-pitched whistle, Holy fuck! Reaching under the counter, he picked up the dark toy. It had a foreskin and was veined, thick and heavy. It had two balls realistically hanging in its flexible scrotum. Pigmented a dark shade of chocolate brown, just a little darker than molasses, made it even somehow less intimidating. The latex skin covering it looked real. Randy placed it on the counter. He cleared his throat, tight with need.

"I think she'll enjoy this size. Most girls do." He looked up at Jack and grinned. "It's almost as big as I am." Then, he chuckled. "I date a petite girl; but, she's definitely not into petite cocks."

He swallowed hard. "Jack, I'm gonna be honest with you. If they like black meat, young white women seem to like a little more size."

He stepped back from the counter, so Jack could see what he meant. Jack glanced down and then quickly back up. He was duly impressed, This kid's not lying. Nikki's mom would have been in heaven.

"Randy, I'm not messing with you. I promise to God, I'm not. If that was my wife out in the car, I'd already have brought her in; and, I guarantee you that you'd be taking the afternoon off. She'd have loved seeing you like that."

"I believe you. So, may I ask you another question, Jack?"

"I think you have earned that right. So, ask away."

Randy looked Jack straight in the eyes. "What did you tell her when she asked you if you 'would like to see her take a black one'?"

Jack just smiled. It was a very honest smile.

"God almighty!" was all Randy could manage as Jack walked away. This straight-assed white guy's high-school aged daughter just blew him in the parking lot. And, now, he wants to watch her go black!

He watched the monitor as the jeep started and backed up, still not believing what he'd just been told.

He rubbed the sweat from his forehead. Sweet Baby Jesus, he thought. Then he slowly reached over took the credit card receipt out of the cash register. It had Jack's name on it. He hesitated for less than two seconds before calling up the customer information on the card.

Randy's dick ached. He had two things to do. First, he looked up Jack's Grant's address. Then he whipped out his cell phone and hit the number for Cindy Rasmussen, a member of the varsity cheer leading squad.

"Cindy," he breathed raggedly into the phone, "You remember those booths I told you about? Yeah, I'm all alone here. Why don't you come over to the store. Yeah, and wear your cheerleader outfit. I'll buy some tokens and lock up the place when you get here."

"Hurry, cause, I'm hurting. I need some tight white pussy, baby. I need to nut, and it can't wait till this evening."

From the other end of the line, came a string of rapid-fire questions.

Randy was sweating bullets. I'm fucking dying here and she suddenly wants to talk? What the fuck?!

"Yeah, yeah, I hear you. What's got me so stirred up? Well, Cindy, I gotta tell you; sometimes life is wonderful and stranger than fiction. And I just had one of those moments. Trust me, you're gonna love this story! Just get your ass over here pronto; and Ill tell you all about it while you're kneeling in one of the booths, draining my big black nuts through a hole in the wall, baby."

As the jeep pulled away, Nicole opened the paper bag and looked inside. "It's perfect Daddy." Then she slowly whispered, "The big one scared me, a little."

She never even looked up, but Jack could see her smile spreading. She finally looked over at him, her smile melting him. "I love it." I really do!

"Can we go home now?"

*****

Writer's note: As always, please rate/score the story and if you have the time or inclination, I invite comments. I read them all. Post here or you can email me. (See profile for contact info!)

Hope you enjoyed!