The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A simple head shake. No.

"No wife?"

"No," he answered quietly.

"No fuck buddies, friends with benefits?" So, just you and your hand at the movie on a Friday night?

"Not shy are you?" he murmured into the darkness.

A small hand snaked into his lap, searching. "Nope, I'm not shy. Are you?"

Good question, he thought. He reached down and took her hand, placing it over the very thing he assumed she was searching for. That answer your question?

She gave it a frisky little squeeze. "So, same question. What are you doing back here? Oh my God, did you come back here to watch 'hot chocolate and farm boy' down there? Shame on you." Another playful squeeze.

"It's not what you think," he told her. His erection whispered he was lying.

"I think you're perched back here, perving out on a young couple who came to the movies on a Friday night just hoping to make out." Her hands slid down to cup his balls through the thin trousers. My, my! These are absolutely huge. What the hell, have you been saving it up?

"No, it's not like that. I'm looking after my daughter." Jack tried to sound 'honorable' or at least like a good dad and not a pervert.

She leaned back in the dark. "Looking after? Like a chaperone?"

He nodded his head.

She giggled. "Like spying on her? Like stalking her?"

"Yeah," he squirmed, "but, somehow, the chaperone image seems much more positive than being obsessive-compulsive."

"Wait a minute," she sounded doubtful, "Your telling me that 'hot chocolate' over there is your daughter. Adopted, right?" No fucking way am I going to believe that.

"No, 'farm-boy' is my daughter." Jesus, I wish I was dead. My life is fucking macabre.

At just that moment, they heard a distinct slap and looked over just in time to see Mac stand up and walk slowly down the row of seats. "Asshole!"

"You expect me to believe that the boy sitting over there, who just got slapped for probably feeling up her ass, is also a girl and your daughter?" Jess demanded.

"Yep, it's true; I swear it." He raised his right hand in the darkness.

"Oh, this is just too good! Hang on and don't leave; I'll be right back." He could almost hear her smile.

She moved away in the darkness. Suddenly, the flashlight came on and he could see Jess's silhouette moving across the row towards his 'son'.

"Excuse me, sir; but I need to see your tickets." Jack could hear the distinct sound of conferred authority in her voice.

Nick panicked. He fumbled awkwardly for the tickets. Found one, held it up. The flashlight was aimed at 'his' lap.

Jess took a deep breath. Yep, there it is; I can see the outline. She looked at the ticket and right past the ticket, using the excuse to shine her light on his lap. He tried to cover his lap with the jacket. My my, Farm Boy, you do have a nice cock.

Jess handed him back the ticket. "I saw that young woman slap you; are there going to be any further problems?"

Nick croaked, partially from fear and partially from trying to keep his voice abnormally low. "No, mam."

Jess leaned down into Nick's face with the light. Her hand sought and found the obvious bulge. She squeezed it through the jacket to make her point. "Good, because I'd hate to have to ask you to leave with your date. You guys are really cute together."

Nick put his head down in the light, using the hat's brim to keep his face obscured. "Okay, I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

Jess thought a second before clicking the light off. "And, incidentally, she does have a very nice ass. Almost worth getting slapped for," she said quietly.

Nick heard her move away in the darkness.

As she got to the end of the row, Mac was just coming back. The light clicked on. "Ticket, please."

Mac jumped. "I don't have it. My boyfriend does. "

"The one you slapped?" Jess used her in-charge voice again.

Mac suddenly realized they'd been seen. "No!" she protested, grabbing the arm of the girl in the dark. "Please don't throw us out. It's our first date, she's just ... I mean, he just doesn't know how to treat me yet."

Jess giggled, almost like a conspirator. "They do take some training at first."

The light clicked off.

"Can I ask you something?" Jess asked quietly, leaning in close to Mac's face with their lips almost touching.

"Yeah," Mac breathed out. She felt a light kiss. The girl's lips on hers in the darkness.

The gentle kiss ended, followed by the question. "Is it as big as it looks in his jeans?"

"I don't know yet."

"Well I envy him, 'cause you are totally fucking hot. But I'm warning you, I'm serious about no more slaps and no more trouble. Okay?"

"Yes, mam."

"I don't want to throw you out," Jess said gently, "I'm having too much fun watching."

With that, Mac made her way down the row towards 'farm boy', while Jess joined Jack once more and sat down. "You're absolutely sure that's not your son?"

He sighed. "Actually, right now, I'm not sure about anything."

"I mean, if that's your daughter, she has a pretty nice dick; I felt it when I told him no more slapping," she muttered.

He turned to her in the darkness. "A dick? Are you sure?"

Her hand returned to his now erect cock. "I'm pretty sure I can tell a cock, just by feel. I work in a theater, you know." She laid her hand over Jack's throbbing length of meat. "Ah-ha, a dick!" She laughed, delighted with her prank. "See what I mean? Got it on the first guess, even in the dark and without the flashlight."

"Oh yeah, you're really good at it." Jack squirmed with pleasure."You're a sleuth. A regular Dick Tracey!"

"You do know that some people would think it was kind of kinky following your kid around watching 'him' get lucky?" she breathed into Jack's ear. Dick Tracey! God, that was a horrible pun!

"But that's not what I'm doing," Jack started to object.

She grinned. "Well, fortunately for you, I find all this fascinating. So, do you come here often?" Let's talk, you and I.

He smiled. "No, first time in years." Jesus, you're a persistent little shit. I'm trying to be inconspicuous here.

"She did say it was their first date."

"It is." He breathed out.

Her hand palmed the length of his trouser-covered erection. "I hope tonight is not their last movie date."

"Me, too."

She checked her watch. "Can I stay and watch with you? I'm officially off the clock now."

"How old are you?"

"Oh, is that a problem.?" For a fleeting moment, Jessica actually considered telling him that she was sixteen-years-old and this was her first job. In the dark of the theater, she was pretty sure he wouldn't be able tell it was a lie; but, then, she remembered he was her dad's age. So, playing a joke that induced a heart attack was probably not a great idea. Like her dad, Jack looked fit but you just never know.

She tilted her face next to his shoulder, speaking low enough not to be heard by anyone but him. "I'm twenty-six, a college student. I've always looked young for my age. I drink, go on dates to bars, occasionally spend a night in someone's dorm room or a hotel room."

"OCCASIONALLY!" she repeated the word to emphasize it.

"My family is naturist, so I was raised kind of in a different lifestyle. I love my dad. I love my mom. I was raised right. I swallow. I like movies. I like Jeeps. I like boats. I swallow. I like good food. And, I like men. You know, men -- not boys. I already have a Bachelor's Degree in Cinema and I'm almost finished with my Master's Degree in Film History. Oh, and did I mention that I swallow?"

"Yeah, I think I definitely heard you say that. Nice to know."

"So, now that you know I won't throw you out. And, now that you know I'm not jail-bait. And ... " she said in a hushed voice, "now that you know I swallow, wanna stay and watch together?" She flicked her head towards the two first-daters.

"Yeah. I have to see this through. After all, I'm his dad."

Jess giggled, "Yeah, kinky." I thought you were 'her' dad.

Two rows down, there was the distinct sound of a zipper sliding downward.

Jess squeezed him in the darkness. He could still see the kids. Jack glanced at Jessica, lifting his eyebrows. "Hey, don't look at me. I didn't do it. I'm good, but not that good. See, you can still see both my hands."

What the fuck? Jack thought.

Then he saw MacKenzie's shoulder and arm start to move slowly but rhythmically in the young man's lap. Mac looked back over her shoulder to see if the girl from the theater was still back there. She was, but now she was with someone.

Mac pushed gently against the jeans-covered cock. The latex suction cup twisted against Nikki's clit as Mac palmed it lightly. Nick moaned. When MacKenzie pushed gently down on the length of the cock, Nick moaned.

Mac rubbed the erection against Nick's thigh again. Nikki moaned. Not so different, MacKenzie thought, you just have to feel the other person's breathing, tension, moans. She push-twisted this time. The 'boy' next to her was nearly in tears she was so turned on.

Grabbing her hand, Nick blurted out, "MacKenzie, what are you doing to me?" Oh my God, that feels so good!

Mac smiled in the darkened theater. Looking around, she slipped to her knees beside Nick. "You know, Nick, now that I'm on my knees, your cock is not as big as your dad's."

Nick gasped in genuine surprise. MacKenzie, you are such a ho. I can't believe you just compared my stuff to my dad's.

MacKenzie's hand slid into the opening of his jeans and into the boy shorts, cupping his nut sack.

"It's okay, baby, size isn't everything. It's how you use what you got!"

Then to make her point, she extended two fingers under the heavy hanging balls. They slipped into a startled Nick. They slipped into an even more surprised Nikki. She moaned. Mackenzie wiggled her fingers then brought them back, scraping gently against the up side of Nicole's vagina. She hit the exact spot, which every girl, sooner or later, discovers on her own.

"Oh my God, MacKenzie, don't stop." You're gonna make me cum.

Nick pushed down with his hands on the armrests as his pelvis lifted off the chair. Jack heard him grunt in a most unlady-like fashion. Jess bumped his shoulder in the dark. "Daughter, huh?! I think your daughter is getting a blow job."

MacKenzie noticed how Nick lifted. She knew something special was happening. She held her fingers against the spot. Every time she pushed down on the shaft, she rubbed her fingertips over the spot that set Nick off.

Nikki was getting wet. Really wet. Her pussy started making that squishy, wet sound as she was fingered. But, because Mac's hand was inside her jeans, it sounded more like a cock being jacked off in a darkened theater. Snick, snick, snick ....

Nick reached down to his date, taking her hand in his. "Jesus, MacKenzie, stop. You're gonna make me cum."

"I thought that was what you wanted, Farm Boy." I wonder if guys are as much fun as you are, Nikki?

Nick took a deep breath and just squeaked, "Too late!"

He saw Nick hand her a handkerchief. Like every young girl, who has given a boyfriend their first hand-job to completion, MacKenzie carefully wiped her fingers and hand. Jack smiled as he heard a zipper being re-zipped. Mission accomplished? What the fuck did I just see?

Nick shifted, sitting back upright in his seat. He looked around in the dark. The only people near them was the theater ticket taker with the man in the back of the theater.

MacKenzie stood up from her knees and sat back down beside her boyfriend. She leaned back. As she did so, Mac felt a hand slip under the little black spaghetti strap of her dress and cup her breast in the dark, its thumb playing across the tip. "God damn," she hissed at Nick, "boys are sneaky. If I don't watch out, your hands are everywhere."

Nick rolled the dark, chocolate nipple in his fingers. "Yeah, sneaky," he agreed, leaning across to kiss Mac's neck as she turned her face to the side to let him. She felt lips close softly on her neck, sucking gently just below her earlobe. She closed her eyes and just melted into the kiss. That's when she felt his other hand. Without her noticing, he had somehow managed to slip his hand under the too short black skirt and had his fingers on the top of her pussy. He was just barely touching the very tip-top of her small freshly shaved mound. Smoothe!

Nick moved Mac's head backwards, his lips tracing her throat. He kissed her beneath her upturned chin then licked and kissed his way down her throat. But, what he was really focused on was his hand; he was touching her under her skirt and she hadn't noticed yet.

"Going out on a date with you is like dating a fucking octopus," MacKenzie murmured. She felt the kisses going lower down her neck. "And don't you dare think I haven't noticed where your hand is either."

"Hey," Mac clamped her legs together, trapping his hand and stilling his fingers. "What makes you think it's okay to touch me like that on our first date. I'm not that kind of girl." Actually, I might be that kind of girl with the right 'boy'.

The only finger Nick had that could still move did so, finding the cleft in her mons. It opened in welcome. Mac couldn't stop her legs from opening ever so slightly at the unexpected caress and pleasure as his finger touched her clit. And Nick took advantage in the same way every boy ever 'born of woman' takes advantage.

Nick smiled as he kissed her neck. He spoke just loud enough so she could hear, "I'm not the one who went on a first date without panties. I think, maybe, you are that kind of girl."

"Shh," Mac shushed Nick, "do you want everyone in here to know?"

"Yeah actually, Mac," Nick proclaimed proudly, "I do. I want everyone here to know I've made it to second base on our first date." His voice got louder when he said 'second base'.

MacKenzie's hand flew out to slap him. Nick caught it easily and wagged a finger at her. "Now, now. Don't get us thrown out, baby."

Jack and Jessica watched as Mac's head went back against the seat. They saw Nick lean-in, taking his lips to the young black woman's throat. They overheard Nick's remark. Now, even in the darkness, they knew for sure where his other hand was.

Jessica looked at Jack. " 'Commando?' That's impressive; your 'son' is a fast worker."

He just grinned. "Like father, like son." He pulled up the armrest between the two seats, which he and Jessica were sitting in. Turning her face to his, he drew her in and kissed her. She closed her eyes. Not a bad kiss, at least for a first kiss. You're a little out of practice, but not bad.

Jack felt Jessica's hand palm him through his trousers again. He was getting aroused. She felt it, tracing the shape and length. Like father, like son?

He nodded. In the theater, this time the sound of a zipper being unzipped was even louder. Jack moved his hand to free his semi-erect shaft in the near darkness. I can't believe that I'm doing this in public.

She barely had time to look down as he pulled her head down into his lap. Jessica was startled. She'd originally believed that, maybe, he was just into the 'watch my son score' thing. Kinky, but okay. Now, suddenly, he seemed interested in her. Her lips touched the head of his cock in the near dark. Her tongue traced the loose skin around the top. Foreskin, kinky. She liked kinky. Jessica felt his hands slip into her hair, taking hold of the top of her head.

Jack pushed down as she took a deep breath. He noticed two things right away. First, her mouth took all of him. All, every bit. Her lips rested against his balls, and he felt a very feminine lick by her tongue on the lower part of the shaft between his balls. The other thing he noticed was that she didn't choke or gag. Jesus, your mouth is hot!

He was duly appreciative. "Well, well, well. When you introduced yourself, you told me three times 'I swallow'. And, you sure as hell weren't bragging; in fact, the way you just swallowed my cock is pretty impressive."

First, second, and third base. And we're not even on a date. Top that, 'Nick'.

She smiled, closed her lips and actually swallowed around his meat. He felt her throat grasp him and move rhythmically around him, pulling his cock inward by tugging at the skin as her throat closed around him.

This is gonna be fun.

Jack looked up from what was indescribably good head to where the kids were. All he could see was Mac, her head back over the seat. Then he saw her legs. She had braced her boot-covered feet on the seats in front of them. Her knees were pretty wide. She was pushing against the seats, her hips lifting. Her head rolled back and forth.

Where's Nikki? Where is Nick, he corrected himself. Then he saw two hands -- pale hands--come up out from under MacKenzie's dress. Each hand took a small chocolate-colored breast and squeezed it, twisting gently. Then each took a large soft nipple, rolling it between thumb and forefinger.

Jack's visual cortex went into overdrive. That meant Nick must have Mac's dress up around her waist and he must be? Hot damn! He smiled as Mac raised her hips, thrusting. Sure enough, between her legs with his mouth locked over her mons and his ball cap reversed, there was Nick.

"That's my boy! Third base!" He laughed out loud.

Instantly, Mac jerked her head up at the laughter and looked over her shoulder to see if the girl was still there. Nope, just the older guy.

Jessica's head popped back up from Jack's lap. "What?!!! What did you say?"

"Third base!" He nodded towards 'hot chocolate and the farm boy'.

Following his gaze, Jessica focused on the pair of young lovers; it only took her a second to decipher the tangle of legs and arms. "Oh my God, he's eating her out in a public movie. That's so fucking hot. And check her out, she's absolutely wicked-hot with her boots propped up on the back of the seats like that. God, that's erotic."

Oblivious to her admirers, Mac was absorbed watching Nick eat her. His mouth covered her sex, but his hands were everywhere. On one breast, then two. A nipple, both nipples. Under her ass lifting, on her mons pressing down. Opening her, then slipping across her butt as he licked until she arched uncontrollably into his mouth.

"Jesus! Just how many hands do you have?!" Oh My God, don't you dare stop what you're doing!

Nick shrugged his shoulders, choosing not to talk with his mouth full.

Overwhelmed by their raw sexuality, Jessica looked up at Jack. "Did I mention, I swallow?" Aching with want, he pushed her head down into the darkness. He felt her engulf him. Indeed, she did swallow -- several times.

Breathing raggedly, Jessica finally sat back up. Jack reached out in the semi-darkness, bringing her face to his. They kissed. He reached up with a thumb and wiped a small drop of cum from her lip. She sniffled, cum in the back of her nose. Jack handed her his handkerchief. She blew her nose. No one has handkerchiefs anymore, except you and my dad. I think the phrase they used to use to describe men like you and my dad was 'Gentlemen'. Is that what you are, mystery man? A real gentle-man?

They both saw Mac stand, desperately pushing the skirt down over her hips; next, she grabbed the young man, dragging him across the row of seats towards the exit. 'Nick' sported an all-over grin as he wiped his face on his shirt sleeve.

"I think he's gonna get lucky," Jess opined. "Like father, like son?"

Jack stood, leaning over Jess. " Listen to me 'Just 'Jess'; that was truly incredible." He lifted her chin, so he could see her eyes. For the first time, she noticed the wedding ring on his finger and her eyes began tearing up. Jack immediately set the record straight, "No! Look at me, I swear to God I'm divorced. I've been divorced for damn-near four years. And as I was saying, that was fucking incredible, but right now ..."