The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What precisely is your 'first objective' bedding a woman?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

She squealed as Jack slid smoothly between her legs and slipped down the bed. His mouth sealed over her wantonly open sex as he grabbed the little piece of jewelry between his teeth and licked.

"No fair!"

Releasing her pierced clitoral hood, he first chewed on one side of her vulva then the other. He slid two fingers into her and, within a few seconds, found and rubbed across her G-spot. Her hands flew to his head as she came. It was a small, but entirely satisfactory cum. I fucking love men who already know a woman's anatomy.

Teasingly, he purposefully wiped his mouth on her landing strip of hair and declared, "My first objective in bedding a woman is to see her cum." You're right! After you cum, Jessica, a man definitely needs something to wipe his lips on.

"Oh? So you're going to make me cum first, huh?" It sounded like a challenge.

Jack laughed at her. "I already did!"

"So, I'm going to have to beg you to cum?" That's a new twist! Usually, I'm hoping they won't cum before I can.

Jack considered her question. "Admittedly that would definitely be fun, having you beg me to cum. But no, it's not about making you beg. It's actually sort of about dominance and power. No, not the right word. Whoever cums first, looses. It's like having to admit the other person controls the engagement, when you cum first. There may even be a small element of fucking someone into submission."

"Dominance is that important to you?" She grinned. So, you're gonna fuck me into submission, Jack Grant?! Oh, we'll see about that.

"No, not dominance with a capital 'D'. I'm a lawyer. Winning's everything to me. And, sometimes, I'll even cheat to win." He sucked the small clit hood and jewelry back into his mouth. Trapping it, he stuck out his tongue and licked under the hood. His aim was precise. Just the tip flicked her exposed clit. "You see, I don't like to lose."

She laughed; it was delightful. "Nice one, Jack! A quote from James Tiberius Kirk in the movie, Star Trek 2, The Wrath of Kahn. Well, I've got news for you, Jack; we're not in a fictional universe and this isn't the 'Kobiyashi Maru'. You can't simply change the parameters of the test. You'll eventually meet someone who enjoys sex as much as you do. Then what?"

"I told you, I don't like to lose!" He grinned broadly. Well I haven't met them yet, Li'l Lady!

Jessica liked this man immensely. He was honest; moreover, he thought about absolutely everything. Plus, he was smart. She smiled. He didn't see it but the smile had just a hint of wry self-assuredness about it. But, Jessica's personal sense of honor wouldn't let his statement go unaddressed.

She turned to him and placed a small hand on his chest bringing her face into the chest hairs and sighing. Fucking me into submission, huh? Bring it!

"God, Jack, that had to be one of the better old-style fucks I've ever had," she sighed contentedly. Let's just see if you'll nibble on that.

Instantly, Jack's eyes popped open. He looked down at the top of her head, resting on his chest. 'Old style'? What the fuck is old style? Sex is sex, little girl. And, you just came first.

She lay there. Maybe, he's just secure enough as a man not to take the bait. He did, after all, make me cum first. Then he cleared his throat, bringing a hand up to hold her shoulder. Wait for it, Jess; he's about to swallow it. Hook, line, and fucking sinker!

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Yet, he couldn't stop himself from asking, "Old style?"

"Oh God, yes! You can't imagine how much I enjoyed being pounded into the mattress. God, I miss sex like that." She played him, like a master angler.

Jack thought, You miss 'sex like that'? So, what the hell kind of sex have you been having?

"You know, I've only been separated from my wife for four years. I mean we were quite active, until she left. It's not like I haven't ever ...."

"How long were you married, Jack?"

"Eighteen-years, but I knew her a while before that. Meaning, we dated a while."

"Did you ever cheat on her?" Jessica looked up.

Jack didn't hesitate a moment. "Never!" The statement wasn't made with pride; it was made with a kind of humble, I'm just not built like that.

"So, you haven't been with anyone else in more than eighteen years."

Jack winced; for him, her statement sounded more like a criticism. "That's right, I haven't." Unless you count my teenage daughter and her best friend. But Jack wouldn't go there even to win an argument. "But, sex is sex. It's like riding a bicycle. You don't forget how to have good sex."

"You're right, good sex is sort of like riding a bicycle and you don't forget the basics of that. You can, of course, get out of practice. On the other hand, Jack, great sex is not like riding a bicycle. It's like riding a fucking Harley-Davidson Roadster. It's about having a lot of power between your legs and control."

Chew on that for awhile, Mr. Sexpert!

Jack Grant was silent. He didn't know what to say. He wasn't used to losing arguments; more importantly, he sensed she'd outmaneuvered him.

"Jack," she continued, "you're a master of what you know how to do! I promise you that was really wonderful."

"But ...?" Jack supplied.

She shook her head, No. Placing her fingers over his lips to shush him, she merely asked, "Do you trust me enough to learn something new?"

What the fuck is NEW in sex? But, he shook his head, Yes.

"Roll over and get on your knees."

She smiled as he hesitantly rose to his knees. "Now, lean forward on all fours." Jack blushed. He had a distinct Eddie Murphy, Dr. Doolittle moment, Don't touch my ass!

She knelt beside him and ran her hands over his back. Leaning in, she whispered, "Shhh. You'll enjoy this. It won't be weird, I promise."

She ran her fingers through his hair. Then she tousled his hair and ran her hand, back along his neck. Then, her hands found his chest and played gently with his chest hair.

Jack hardly noticed her other hand surround his cock and pull down gently. She used her hand to strip the loose skin up and down the shaft. With a hand firmly around his manhood, she moved it up and down.

Jessica leaned in to speak softly into his ear, "I had a professor a couple of years ago, who taught 'Classics'. He was very interesting. He had a great brain. He called this position "The Bull of Zeus." Her hand moved to the small of Jack's back.

Jack looked down between his legs; he could see her other hand working him. She was palming his dick against his stomach. Then, as he watched, she took him in her hand and started tugging downward. Jessica tightened her hand as she pulled down then loosened her grip as she slid her hand back up. She milked his shaft.

Jack moaned. Okay, cutie, this is good; but, it's still a hand job. Ha-ha! Good luck with that one, little girl. Nothing new here, other than the position.

She chafed her hand up and down. Jack started slowly leaking precum. Jessica smiled. She took her hand, rubbing her palm over the leaking head to coat it. Suddenly, Jack was moaning again as her, now slippery hand, flew up and down his cock.

"The Bull of Zeus, huh?" He almost grunted the words.

She leaned in to whisper again, "Yeah, he had a nickname for me. I think I was his favorite student."

Jack groaned. "What was the nickname?"

She smiled wickedly as she tugged his cock skin downward, concentrating on just the right amount of pressure. She was rewarded with another small dribble of precum. She took two fingers and rubbed them through the lubricating fluid. Leaning in, she murmured to Jack, "He called me 'The Milkmaid'!"

Jack shuddered, closing his eyes as the sensations in his cock screamed for his attention. Goddamn good hand job. The Milkmaid? Now that's a hell of an image!

Jack was starting to force his cock into her hand. This was a definite good sign. She also noticed that he was holding his breath with each thrust.

Finally, Jack started using his ass muscles to flex into her milking hand. "Jesus fuck, Mary, and Joseph! Were you raised on a fucking dairy farm?"

Jessica exploded into laughter; and, Jack blushed again. "Sorry, did I say that out loud?" he asked, totally chagrin.

"Oh, yeah; you definitely said that out loud. You've even got goosebumps, popping out all over your back. What's the matter, Jack? Having a bit of trouble concentrating?" she taunted, enjoying every moment of it.

"Jessica, I love this; but, I have a hard time cumming from just a hand job. So don't be disappointed, if this doesn't work. It's a freaking great feeling, though."

She watched his ass flex, then gently pushed down on the small of his back. Jack went chest-down on the bed, with his arms and fists flat on the sheets. His ass was still raised up from the bed. Interesting position for someone who wants to dominate a woman, Jack.

"I'll try not to be too disappointed, Jack." Taking the fingers she had smeared with precum. Jessica firmly pressed them onto Jack's rectum. For a second, he thought she was just teasing his asshole. He felt her firmly pull down on his shaft. Then, suddenly she was in him. Jack's cock went rigid.

"Jack, can you cum more than once?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?"

It took Jessica just about as long to find Jack's prostate, as it'd taken him to find her G-spot. Suddenly, the hand she was using to jerk him got more and more slippery as first dribble after dribble, then small spurt after actual spurt, delivered a steady stream of clear slippery fluid from his balls.

Jack grunted, "Fuck!" He felt as though his balls were producing cum shots. His cock flexed and expanded, like he was shooting. But, his balls weren't emptying; instead, the sexual tension in his nuts was building. What the fuck is she doing to me?!

Jack lifted a shoulder and peered under it, down his left side. Jessica was sitting cross-legged beside him, stroking his cock. She caught him peaking and merely smiled; then, she calmly went back to milking him. What amazed him was that with each tug of her hand, a long clear stream of precum fell onto the bed. Well, now that's a fucking sight I've never seen. I'm being milked. Jesus!

Jessica rubbed her finger across his prostate again, pressing firmly; and, the effect on Jack was striking. Hell, it was absolutely spectacular!

"Not fair!" he protested, strenuously. "Oh, fucking hell, that's good. But, it's not fair!"

"Fair? But, Jack, I thought you said you liked to win,"she goaded him, deliberately using his own words against him. "And I believe you told me that sometimes, if necessary, you'd even cheat to win."

Jessica pulled her fingers back out of Jack, raking across his prostate. Jack Grant did, indeed, bellow like a mythological bull and fill her milking-hand with seed. The Milkmaid and the Minotaur; Skill over Might, an epic and classic battle of the wills.

When she rolled Jack to his side, a couple of minutes later, she spooned with him. With his back to her chest, he could feel the steely points of her nipples between his shoulder blades. Her hand found his wrist encircling it, closing gently around it as she kissed his neck. He didn't fail to miss that she was checking his pulse.

"Well, am I still alive?" You just checked my pulse, what the fuck?

She laughed, slipping her hand downward deftly and grasping his still-erect cock. She gave it a playful squeeze. "Yeah, you're still kicking; I seriously doubt that this is the start of rigor mortis."

She pricked his honor. "You're still hard. Didn't you cum?"

"I told you that I was good for more than once!" He prided himself on his staying power.

"Oh, so you can cum from 'just a hand job'?" Gotcha!

"Alright, yes! Yes, I came. I came from 'just a hand job." Jesus, that's right! Make me say the words. Why don't you just dance around the bed shouting, I win! I win!

Jessica smiled. "I'll go get us some water. I don't want you to get dehydrated." You just lost, Admiral James T. Kirk.

Jack stopped her. "We're not done? Best two out of three?" Oh, you are a little hottie, you are.

Jessica just threw a smile back over her shoulders as she padded from the room. A few minutes later, she returned with two empty glasses and a pitcher of cold water. She filled the glasses and they drank. Finally, after he had finished two glasses, she ordered, "Shower!"

"You going to join me?" he asked with affection.

"No, I didn't work up a sweat. I'm good." Zing!

As Jack enjoyed the shower, he thought, Who is this woman? 'I didn't work up a sweat.'? Not yet, you haven't. But, I'm about to fix that.

She was sitting on the bed cross-legged when he returned, toweling his hair dry. She handed him her empty glass and patted the bed. Jack climbed in, laying back and looking at her.

"Hand me a pillow, Jack." She sported a distinct grin. "You good to go?"

He shook his head and tossed her a pillow. "Now what?"

Jack was totally surprised when she said, "Lift your butt!" He did. She slid the pillow under his ass. His hips were lifted off the bed, maybe three or four inches. Jack had to grin, watching her move to his shoulders and spin around, settling onto his face. You have no idea how good at this I am, young lady. But, why the pillow?

He held nothing back as he licked up into her open sex. He split her camel toe and drank. No more Mr. Nice Guy!

Jessica squealed. "Yeah, Jack, get me wet." Then, she was silenced as she took him to the balls in her throat. His balls were seated against her lips. Her mouth was wet. She was giving him a very sloppy throat-fuck.

But then suddenly, frustratingly, and totally without warning, she lifted up from his face. His cock came out of her throat and mouth as she abandoned his need. "Jessica, what the fuck ...?"

"I'm sorry, Jack, I need to cum." Her smile gave him a shiver. "And, for some odd reason, I don't think I can cum just from being eaten!" Two points, all net and no rim!

While Jack Grant was still forming the thought 'Okay bitch, you got game ...' , Jessica stepped carefully across his hips and turned away from him. She reached down and positioned his cock at her pussy lips and settled excruciatingly slowly onto Jack Grant's erection.

Jack thought, I love 'Cowboy'. The pillow should make this easier. Ride, Sally, Ride!

Jessica surprised him again. She didn't settle onto her knees. He was balls-deep, but she just leveled our her upper body parallel to his thighs. She put her hands on his knees to steady herself. She balanced on her feet. Her thighs were parallel to his. All the contorting looked a little like a yoga position to Jack.

Then her ass began to move. Not side to side. Not back and forth. But, straight up and down like a piston. She moved her hands palms-down, flat on the bed beside his knees. The only thing that touched Jack Grant was the wet, hot sleeve of her sex.

She closed her eyes as Jack gave a contented grunt at the bottom of a stroke. Tightening her tummy, Jessica began to take her pleasure from Jack. He was just a very nice unsheathed uncut cock, sticking straight up from the middle of the bed.

She closed her pussy around him and squeezed. He pulsed. He throbbed. She felt the head of his cock momentarily enlarge. She could feel the thick part of his shaft flex. His balls twitched against her at the bottom of each stroke.

Jack groaned trapped somewhere between frustration and near ecstasy. He felt swallowed whole. He looked up at her ass, rising and falling over his cock. God, what a fucking beautiful full heart-shaped ass. But, her pussy was driving him over the edge. How the fuck can she move that fast? She isn't even breathing hard.

Jack tried to categorize what he was feeling. His wits failed him; he couldn't find the words he needed to describe what he felt. The musculature of her vagina was moving inside, in ways he couldn't even picture in his head. His cock was caught in the most incredible indescribably rich mix of sensations. He couldn't get a handle on it. I'm not even sure I can feel everything she's doing to me all at once. It's overwhelming. I think I'll just shut the fuck up and let her pleasure me.

Unlike Jack, Jessica knew exactly what her pussy was doing. She felt him begin small thrusts with just his pelvis and ass, trying to get a fraction of the last inch he had inside her heated sex. She was actually surprised he hadn't grabbed her ass and tried to move it like he wanted it to move. She smiled. I think he likes it! Almost ready, eager boy?

Jack's groans were not as loud as the wet slapping sounds of their sex. She pistoned her pussy up and down on his shaft. His precum was making it an incredibly wet sensation. Her fluids just added to the clean, slippery grip of her sex.

She tightened her tummy and almost growled the words, "Jesus, you're fucking thick, you bastard. Now give it to me. Give me what I want." Jessica was pretty sure she knew what Jack would think she was asking for. Sure enough, his hips lifted slightly and he flexed his cock. He gave it all to her.

Jack never even saw it coming as she shifted her weight and swung around, pivoting on his hips so that, without even releasing his cock from its fleshy prison, she was suddenly face-to-face with him. The incredible twisting sensation of her pussy rotating around his shaft forced Jack to put his head back and close his eyes as he grunted.

Jessica looked down at him. His face was red; his chest muscles strained as he tried to hold his breath. His head was back.

Still pistoning up and down on his cock, she reached down with her hand, slipping it behind his neck and pulling Jack Grant up from the pillow to force him into a totally unexpected kiss. She took his mouth. She kissed him, like he'd never been kissed before.

Jack Grant actually blushed. He hadn't initiated the kiss. He hadn't ask for a kiss. She just took it. That's definitely in the hot range for kisses!

Jessica didn't give him a chance to think. She slammed her pussy down on him. She took as much of Jack as there was. Jack felt the heavy piercing on her clitoral hood settle against the base of his shaft. She could feel him expand.

"Do it, Jack. Make me fucking cum on that thick fucker. Give it to me!"

Jack was in a fuck lust. He reached up and grabbed her hips, pulling her ass down and into his hips as he lifted from the bed. Oh, I'll feed you the meat, but only because you asked so nice.

Jessica's pussy latched onto Jack as he thrust up, literally chewing on his cock-head. It squeezed his shaft. Then, somehow, it milked upwards to draw his balls tight against his shaft. If he'd been asked, he'd have sworn on a stack of Bibles that her pussy could actually swallow.

Jack gave it up. His need to cum betrayed his discipline. Jack grunted, "FUCK!" as his balls emptied.

As the first shot left his shaft. Jessica simply lifted her ass up off of him, swinging to one side and cuddling up to him. His cock still thrust into the air; he fired five more volleys of cum into nothingness. Finally, his cock just stood there at attention, flexing and pulsating like it was still shooting. But, nothing was coming out.

She kissed his neck and whispered, "Can you cum one more time?"

He shook his head, disbelieving what she'd just done. Then, she grabbed the pillow and pulled it from beneath him. It was a simple gesture, but something rang deep about it. He'd done that with a woman or girl so many times. First, you put the pillow under their ass so you can really get at their pussies; then, when you're finished and they're full of cum as deep as you could put it, you take the pillow away so you can lay beside them after you've had your way.