The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching up, she wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing her chest to his while never stopping her hips. He felt the small breasts flatten, felt her nipples against his chest hair. He felt her turn her head, so it lay against his chest. Mac could hear his heart beating as she kept moving against him.

Even in fantasies, Spencer had never seen a woman do this; he'd never experienced anything exactly like it.

"Can't we do it this way, Dad?" Mac implored, "It doesn't break any of your rules."

He wrapped one arm around her, drawing her tight against his chest; his other grabbed her ass, pulling it in as she rolled her hips. "Sweet Jesus, baby!" he grunted loudly. "I couldn't stop now, even if you told me to."

She'd no intention of stopping him; Mac's desire was a great as his. This feels so good. It feels so right to be here with my head against your chest. In your arms.

Spence cried out, "Oh God, MacKenzie, I love you so fucking much!" A huge load of hot cum washed across his daughter's tummy. A nut-butter sandwich.

MacKenzie exploded in passion, cumming again and again as her dad held her small perfect heart-shaped ass. She screamed with pleasure; and the feeling of his cock's skin, sliding against her clit, drove her over the edge repeatedly. It was like every vein of his ebony thick cock sent sparks across the place she was most sensitive.

Exhausted, she collapsed against his chest. "Oh, Daddy, I didn't know it could feel so good!"she whispered in his ear.

Spencer just sat there holding her for a long time; finally, he shook her gently. "Mac, honey, I really think that's enough questions for one night."

"Yeah, I am soooo tired," she mumbled, sounding almost like a sleepy child. "Thank you for telling me your fantasies, Daddy."

He had to admit he had enjoyed the telling. Was this show and tell? I wonder, Jack, was your talk with Nikki as much fun as this?

Ever so gently, he disentangled himself and quietly got off the couch. In turn, MacKenzie just curled up into a tight little ball; she was already fast asleep. He bent over, picked her up, and headed for her bedroom cradling her in his arms. He set her down on the small bed and walked into her bathroom, returning with a warm washcloth. Carefully, so as not to wake her, he cleaned her tummy and pulled the bed sheets up to cover her.

Turning off the small light next to her bed, he walked down the length of the hall to his own room and padded into the bathroom. He turned on the tap full-blast and stood several minutes under an ice-cold shower before warming up the water. He went through the whole ritual of soaping his chest and abdomen, scrubbing, and rinsing himself off; nevertheless, by the time he was finished, he was still sporting a raging hard-on.

Sighing in resignation he simply turned the cold water back on, waiting patiently. He had to grin, because his highly educated brain's sense of humor was so wicked.

Choosing the right liquor for your Father-Daughter talk. You'll never read that about that one in 'Good Parents' magazine.

Although it was every bit as scary as what I imagined, that wasn't exactly the 'Daddy-Daughter Chat' I've always envisioned in my head.

I think I just came all over my teenage daughter's tummy.

***** Writer's note: As always, comments are welcome. It helps me see how you are all enjoying the chapters. And, please mark a rating by selecting one of the five stars below this comment.