The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki twisted her fist gently at the entrance to Dr. Sam's pussy, then she pushed. She was sliding slowly, but relentlessly inward; and, Sam's vagina opened like a flower in the morning sun.

Nikki felt her bear down. "She's trying to push me out."

Jennifer laughed. "No, Nikki, she's making herself tight, so she can feel all of it. You'll feel her open up and grab your hand, once you're inside her. Believe me."

She glanced tentatively up at Dr. Sam, who was watching all of this. "Am I hurting you, Dr. Sam?"

Head shake, No.

Nikki pushed; Sam's mouth dropped open. Nikki kept pushing until she was mostly in. The labia were just past the biggest part of her fist. Her wrist was now at Sam's labia. She twisted her hand.

Samantha Green's head snapped back, her hair falling over the edge of the table. Sam's hips arched, her abdomen went rigid, and Nikki felt her pussy chewing on the hand nearly inside her.

Nikki was wrist-deep and twisting gently, when Sam lifted her head and moaned, "I want more."

Nikki shoved gently, taking Sam to a depth of maybe seven-inches before withdrawing to her wrist. Then, she pushed forward again. She repeated this as Sam began to move her hips.

"Keep doing that, I want to see her eyes." Jennifer instructed.

Jennifer lifted her lover's head tenderly. "Look at me, Sam."

Samantha opened her eyes. "Oh Jesus, Jennifer, kiss me; you can never kiss me when we're doing this. Kiss me hard!" Jennifer kissed Samantha as she started cumming.

Nikki's hand was tiring from being squeezed. Her forearm was fine; but, her hand was cramping and she needed to do something about it. She did the only natural thing; opening her fist, she wiggled her fingers just enough to get get some feeling back in them. That little finger-wave caught Samantha Green totally unprepared; she lost all semblance of her mind. Her eyes squeezed shut and she simply detonated, squirting over and over again.

Stunned, Nikki instantly felt the hot wetness exploding from Sam's vagina and covering her hand. Oh my God, I've never seen anyone else came like that!

Jennifer laughed at her look. "Oh yeah, I probably should have warned you that she's not at all ladylike and professional when she cums.

Samantha gradually relaxed back onto the massage table, curling into a small fetal ball of warm pleasure and tiredness. Nikki's hand was still inside her, following her as she turned onto her side.

Jennifer praised her, "You did great. Now, twist your hand gently and slowly pull it out. Gentle as a kiss goodbye."

When they had freed Nikki's hand, Jennifer covered Sam with the two robes and some towels. They left her there asleep in the shade.

She put an arm around her daughter. "Come on, let's go take a nap; she won't wake up for at least an hour. We can keep an eye on her from the bed."

Nikki lay down on the four poster in her mother's arms as they watched over Samantha. She fell asleep. Warm. Safe. Loved.

Samantha Green slowly surfaced to consciousness, feeling absolutely great. Without opening her eyes, she let her senses reach out around her. No one. She felt the robes, the towels, and finally the table under her. She stretched. As she stretched, the robes fell away. The wind found and kissed one nipple, then the other. It caressed her sex. The small hairs registered it as the breath of summer across her mons.

She opened her eyes, rolling to face the bedroom window. She saw the two women. Jennifer was lying with Nikki cradled in her arms. Mother and daughter. She could see Jennifer watching her. Nikki was asleep, but not Jenn. Sam stood, stretched, and went inside to join them.

She slipped into the bed behind Jennifer, spooning with her. Jennifer felt Sam's nipples against her back, felt Samantha reach across her to hold Nicole. Then, Dr. Sam's teeth gently nibbled her neck; it was their after-sex greeting.

Samantha whispered huskily, "She's extraordinary."

"I know."

"She's beautiful." Jenn's sigh was that of a woman happy in every aspect of her life.

"No, there's something else. Really look at her." Samantha nudged Jennifer. "When I look at her, she looks like a younger you. I bet, her face is your face when you were her age. But, with the red hair and green eyes, she also looks like me. It's uncanny."

Dr. Samantha Green, kissed her lover's neck. "She looks like what our child might look like, if we could have a natural child. She looks like a blend of you and me. It's unsettling."

Jennifer gazed back at her lover as Samantha studied Nikki. "And, evidently quite a turn-on."

Sam just nuzzled her head in Jenn's neck, mumbling, "You've no idea."

Jennifer smiled, gently shaking Nikki. "Wake up, Sleepyhead.

Nikki rolled over in Jennifer's arms to face them. She glanced at her mom, then at Dr. Sam, "Do I still get my massage?"

Laughing playfully they both pounced on Nikki, tugged her out of the bed, and led her outside. Nikki sat on the table's edge. Her mom asked, " So .... who do you want your massage from?"

Nikki didn't say a word; instead, she just stared at her toes as if they were the most fascinating things in the known universe. She was fretting, worried that being honest might actually hurt her mom's feelings.

Jennifer lifted her chin, so they could see each other's face. "Nikki, it won't matter who you choose. It really won't. I think it's fair to say we both love you, and we both love each other. There's no room for jealousy, here, on this table." She patted it."You're not making a life choice. You're just saying, right now--right this minute--who'd you like to touch you." Even as she said the words, Jennifer already knew what Nikki would say.

Nikki turned her face slightly, squinting against the afternoon sun. Looking directly at Dr. Sam, she asked tentatively, "I'd like you to touch me?"

Samantha Green looked remarkably different, standing beside the table rather than lying on it. At a statuesque 5'10", she stood there tall and proud. The product of a rigorous regime of workouts and natural athleticism, her whole body was well-defined but still feminine. Large and firm, her breasts were magnificent; and, her long legs were toned from the two-mile run she took almost daily. A true redhead, her flaming hair merely enhanced her striking beauty. Contrasted against the very paleness of her skin, her prominent sex blazed like fiery embers. The dark scarlet mane, framing her face and emerald-green eyes, now fell in small ringlets from the oil and earlier sweat; but, in truth, most women would have paid to have their hair look like that.

Enthralled, Nikki felt her nipples start to tighten; Samantha Green saw it, too. She walked over to the table and patted it. "Lie face down, Nicole." Glancing over at Jennifer, she asked, "You going to help?"

"Maybe, but for now, I think I'll just watch you with her, if that's okay?"

Samantha moved slowly around the table carefully assessing Nicole's back and ass. She took her fingers and gently dragged the fingernails across Nicole's butt and up the curve of her back. The young woman's goosebumps were almost instantaneous; and she grabbed the edge of the table with her hands.

Samantha leaned down, so only Nikki could hear, "A little eager aren't we?"

Very deliberately, she gently pried one small hand then the other from the edge of the massage table, pulling Nicole's hands and arms back to her sides. She kissed the center of each palm before releasing it to lay on the table. You don't have to hang on for dear life. At least, not just yet.

She bent over the table and kissed Nicole between her shoulder blades; then, she kissed Nicole in the small of her back, just above her perfect ass. Finally, leaning in close, she simply exhaled softly against one butt cheek, watching the small goosebumps spread and the small hairs quaver. She kissed it so gently that Nikki wasn't even sure lips had touched her. She repeated it with the other cheek.

Nikki lay there thinking that maybe she'd imagined the last two kisses.

Jennifer watched. Having been on the receiving end of a lot of Dr. Sam massages, she knew Samantha Green was into this one. Knew from experience that, when Samantha went all touchy-feely, it was a sensory delight.

Picking up the vial of oil, Sam stepped back and visually examined Nicole's body. On a cursory glance, it was obvious that Nicole was turned-on; however, once she concentrated her focus on Nikki's breathing and her telltale goosebumps, it was perfectly clear that Nicole was also a little scared.

Kneeling down at Nicole's head, she lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. "If I touch you in some way, which makes you uncomfortable, simply take my hands away or just say, 'Stop, please.' I will. I won't be offended."

Nikki whispered, "Okay."

Sam lowered Nicole's head back down on the table. "Enjoy." Then she dropped her voice to conspiratorial whisper, but still loud enough for Jennifer to hear. "I know that I will."

Nikki shivered in anticipation.

Samantha had just finished Nicole's back and moved back down to her ass before having her flip over. As she put her hands on Nicole's butt, Nikki shifted on the table opening her legs slightly. Sam smiled and looked at Jenn. Jennifer nodded.

Already at the side of thee table, leaning over Nicole's prone body, Dr. Sam cupped the twin cheeks. Lifting them, also had the effect of separating them a bit. Nikki felt a sudden kiss of cool air between her legs and knew she was open.

Dr. Sam brought both hands together with her thumbs almost touching; they were against Nicole's tiny asshole. The movement of her thumbs also opened Nicole's labia a little. She repeated it, this time pressing with her thumbs a little. Nikki tightened her butt. Non-verbal language is a wonderful thing. Samantha waited. Nikki relaxed.

Samantha took some oil and put a few drops between Nicole's ass cheeks. She resumed her lifting and massage of Nicole's ass. The thumbs touched Nicole again. Sam moved one hand between Nicole's open legs, cupping her sex and sliding a finger the length of Nicole's mons up between it and her ass and finally teasing her tight little hole. Nikki finally relaxed, ready, accepting, open.

Sam laughed, slapping Nicole's butt playfully. "Roll over, Happy Bottom."

Moving down the table again, Samantha repeated her movements on Nikki's feet, calves and thighs. She intentionally skirted Nicole's small mound entirely, much to Nikki's disappointment. Working steadily, Sam massaged most of Nicole's upper body; then, she stopped briefly for more oil and motioned for Jennifer to join her.

Each woman raised one of Nikki's hands and placed it on their breast; each felt their nipples tighten against the small hand. Nikki could judge the differences in weight, size, and nipple-type of each woman. Her mom's breast was smaller than Dr. Sam's, but the nipple was just as hard.

Both began massaging her forearm, then upper arm, then shoulder.

Each woman took a breast, cupping, molding, teasing the nipple, then rolling it between their fingers. Nikki arched like a kitten, having its back scratched.

"You doing okay, there?"

Nikki nodded her head. Jennifer moved back to her bench.

"More?"

"Please."

Moving to the head of the table again Dr. Sam bent forward over Nicole, hands sweeping downward from Nicole's shoulders along her sides, brushing her breasts and nipples with her arms as she reached for Nicole's sex. Nikki closed her eyes and waited. It seemed like forever, before she felt Dr. Sam's hands touch the inside of her thighs. Sam lowered her breast to Nicole's lips. No brushing tease. Then, suddenly, Nikki felt a hardened nipple touch her lips then part them. It touched her tongue as it settled against her mouth. Nikki formed her lips around it and sucked gently. Just as suddenly, it was gone as Samantha leaned more forward.

Nikki didn't have time to object as Dr. Sam's hands swept upward inside her thighs. Unlike Sam and Jennifer, Nikki's sex was smoothe. Peach fuzz but smoothe; now, it was oiled and smoothe. Samantha's hands trapped her outer lips and clitoris together, squeezing from each side as her hands moved up the inside of Nicole's thighs. A small warm moving vice.

Nikki gasped at the intensity of the sensation. It felt like someone had squeezed all her feelings into her now un-hooded clit.

Samantha could see it. Nicole was un-hooded, exposed, and almost as big as a light switch. Even when she released Nicole's labia, the clitoris stood out from them. If I had a clit like that, I could rule the world!

She brought her hands up again along Nicole's sides, Sam's nipple drawing itself across Nicole's lips. Again, Nikki latched on. This time her hands came up from the table, capturing Samantha's breast and squeezing it as she sucked.

Samantha took her hands from her breast. "Nope. Uh uh, you don't get to touch; you're here to be touched. Only thing you're allowed to touch with is your lips. Do you understand?"

Nikki surrounded Samantha's nipple, taking it gently in her teeth and shaking her head up and down, 'Yes' tugging on the nipple as she moved her head.

"Nice try; but, you have to let it go if you want me to continue your massage, you know."

Nikki giggled, releasing Dr. Sam's nipple. Samantha reached down Nicole's body again, this time making sure her nipples ended up on top of Nikki's. She moved gently from side to side, dragging her aroused nipples across Nikki's. Nikki moaned.

Jennifer was enthralled. Samantha was clearly into the sexual feelings this massage were, generating in her too. But, she was really working Nikki over; Nikki was almost on sensory overload. Samantha had done this to Jennifer numerous times. Jenn smiled to herself, Well not exactly this, but close enough for me to envy Nikki!

This time, when Dr. Sam's hand got to Nicole's sex, she simply placed her cupped hand over Nicole's mons, feeling the clit against the center of her palm. Carefully, with almost no pressure elsewhere, she let Nicole's clit drag across her palm. Nikki moaned; then took an irregular and deep breath, holding it.

Samantha simply said, "Breathe out."

She did, slowly.

Samantha's hand repeated the caress.

Lifting her hips slightly to push her hardened clit against Dr. Sam's hand, Nikki moaned in frustration as Samantha's hands moved across her pelvis and up her sides to her breasts. Now Samantha's hands cupped Nicole's breasts, finding and taking the nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

Her mouth found Nicole's. She kissed her as she rolled the nipple with her fingers.

Nikki's tongue teased Dr. Sam's; Samantha's met it and chased it back into Nicole's mouth. Then she extended her tongue, reaching further until she touched the back of Nicole's throat.

Nicole's eyes popped open; and, as Sam pulled away, Nicole's hands flew to her mouth covering it. "What did you do? How did you do that?"

Jennifer just chuckled. "Dr. Sam has a very unusual talent, Nikki."

Eyes twinkling, Sam merely took her tongue and touched the end of her own nose with it; then, to prove her point, she facilely waved it up and down at Nicole.

Nikki went absolutely ballistic. "Oh my god, that's incredible! Kiss me again, kiss me again ... please kiss me again. Please, Dr. Sam?"

She did. This time, when she backed away from the young girl's tongue, it took Nikki thirty seconds to open her eyes and focus.

She stretched. "That was a great kiss."

"You know what's next in the massage?"

Nikki eagerly nodded, Yes.

Samantha looked at Jennifer, who nodded again. Pouring just a little amount of coconut oil onto Nicole's sex, she began.

First, a single finger disappeared into Nicole, who wiggled cutely; then, Samantha added a second. This allowed her to trap Nicole's clitoris each time she pushed the fingers into Nicole. The wiggling stopped and Nicole had trouble not grabbing for Dr. Sam's fingers.

Sam laid her thumb on Nicole's exposed clit as she stroked her. Nicole simply couldn't keep her bottom still; her hips began to rotate against Sam's cupped hand and extended fingers.

Across the small porch, Jennifer could hear how wet her daughter was getting. Nikki started panting; and, Jennifer could see her tummy tightening up as she began to seriously think about cumming.

Dr. Sam added a finger; now, there were three fingers entering Nicole. Nicole stretched. It made her moan; it definitely wasn't the moan of a little girl. Her hands were firmly locked onto the sides of the massage table, her head rolling from side to side as she took the pleasure.

Samantha added a fourth and turned her hand sideways. up and down, Nicole's open sex, twisting it in and out. Nicole was pleading; she knew what was coming next. "No matter what happens, don't stop, Dr. Sam, promise me."

"What do you think might happen?" Sam asked, curious. Nicole was incredibly wet; one thing was clear from that wetness, she was no longer afraid.

"I don't know; I've never felt this. Never," she panted, her breath ragged, "I feel like I might pass out; but, don't stop. If I do, just keep doing it to me. I wanna wake up like this."

Samantha Green actually giggled. "That pussy a little hungry, is it?"

"Oh my god, Dr. Sam, there are no words to describe how horny I am."

Samantha motioned to Jennifer, who joined her at Nikki's side. She nodded at Nicole's sex and uncovered her clit by moving her thumb. Jennifer's eyes widened; Nicole had the biggest clit she'd ever seen. "My God, I can't even imagine what she must be feeling."

"Open her legs, Jenn, just like you did mine." Jennifer spread one of her daughter's thighs wide, then the other. Dr. Sam crawled up onto the table between Nicole's open thighs.

"Nicole, I have a question."

Nikki could barely think. " Huh? What?"

"Why do you like it smoothe here?" Her fingers touched the pale blond peach fuzz covering. Nicole's mound. She thumbed the pulsing clit.

Both women saw the sexual blush that spread across Nikki's breasts and tummy, down to her sex. Both saw her hands tighten on the table's side. "It just doesn't have any hair on it, yet." Her voice quivered, "But, I like that, so, when someone eats me, they ... they won't get hairs in their teeth?"

The answer was so innocent and cute--and so definitely Nikki--that both women had to cover their mouths to keep from laughing out loud. "And has anyone eaten you, yet?"

Nikki was speechless. She didn't want to reveal it; but, she was so turned-on that she didn't want the massage to stop.

She blurted out, "Just, MacKenzie." I don't think I'll mention the Kissing Monster!

"I just need you to tell me one more thing, Nicole." Sam momentarily stopped twisting her hand into Nicole's dripping sex.

Nikki's head shot up off the table. "Don't you dare fucking stop now! I'm so close, I'll never forgive either of you if you stop. Finish me."

"Nicole," Sam probed, "exactly what did you do with your hand inside of me, right at the end?"

Nikki searched her memory. "I moved my fingers, because you were squeezing me to death inside you. My fingers were tired."

"Show me?"

Raising her hand, Nikki formed it into the right shape and opened it again, wiggling her finger in a wave with one trailing after the other.

Nikki thought Dr. Samantha Green looked positively diabolical when she replied, "Yeah, that looks about right. Now, put your head back."

As Nicole lay back down, Dr Sam poured more oil over her hand. She placed it against Nicole's mons, opening the labia and slid it slowly into the swollen sex. Nicole opened up like a flower.

Sam nodded to Jennifer. "Kiss her."

Jennifer looked down at her daughter. She leaned down and kissed her tummy. Nikki felt Samantha twist her hand gently. She felt herself stretching as Samantha paused and pulled back, then began again. Push, twist, pull back. Repeat.