The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next kiss was lower. Samantha watched as Jennifer kissed her way down Nikki's stomach. She reached the top of Nikki's pelvis. Her daughter's mons lay open, like a challenge. She kissed the skin just above it. Nikki felt her mom's breath across her clitoris.

"Nicole, are you sure? You're very small down here. Have you had sex?" Look at you; surely to God, you have.

Jennifer looked up. Nikki glanced at her mom, she slowly nodded her head.

"Was he very big?"

Nikki nodded her head, Yes, again. She saw her mom's face, just over her mound.

"Just one?"

Another red-faced nod, Yes.

Samantha began to piston her hand, each stroke a little deeper. She reached the widest part of her fist. Nicole moaned. When she pulled her hand back, Nicole's pussy lips were dragged back along the retreating wrist. There was a little pain in that moan.

Questioning, Jennifer looked up at Dr. Sam. "A little more oil, Jenn. I don't want to take my hand out of her." Jennifer poured a little oil around Samantha's hand.

Dr. Sam decided it was time for trickery. She leaned down and breathed out against Nicole's sex, covering it with her mouth, and found her clit and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. Nicole's hips came up off the table and, as they did, Sam just held her hand steady. Nicole impaled herself on the hand as her small hips reached for the kiss.

In Nikki's mind, the last thing she remembered was her mom's face over her mound. Then the kiss. She exploded. "Oh my God, Mom!" When she looked up, Dr Sam's red hair was over her sex and she felt her hand inside.

Nikki's small explosion soaked her vagina. Now, that she was truly wet, Sam began to piston for real. Jennifer watched her daughter's small abdomen bulge a little with each thrust. She kissed the bulge, feeling it move under her lips.

Nikki raised her head. "How much is in me?"

"Reach down and feel it."

Nikki reached down, sliding her hand down over her tummy until it surrounded Samantha's wrist. Samantha pushed and Nikki felt her wrist move into her; she felt Sam twist her arm.

"Oh my God, it's even bigger than ... " Her voice trailed off, just in time. Both women wondered, who she'd been going to name. They looked at each other. Samantha pushed a little more. Nikki moaned; this time, there was was nothing but pure pleasure.

Jennifer moved to Nikki's head. She turned her daughter's face to the side and kissed her. "I love you."

Nikki broke the kiss. She whispered, "Mom, I almost died of embarrassment; I thought it was you kissing my pussy."

"I know; but, I can't. We can't. I've probably already done more than I should. I'm your mom." She nodded towards Samantha. "She isn't. Nikki, this is a gift from us to you. We talked about it; we want you to know us. To really know us and how we love each other."

Nikki groaned as Samantha moved her arm and hand again. "God, Mom, I feel so full."

"Too much?"

Nikki grunted, almost panting in time to Samantha's hand movements. "No, it's good."

Jennifer looked at Samantha and nodded. Samantha said, just loud enough for them to hear, "More, Nicole?"

Nikki nodded her head.

"You have to say it, Nicole."

Nikki put her feet flat on the table and lifted her hips; she looked up at Dr. Sam. "I want more."

"How much more?"

Nikki reached down, pulling Samantha Green's arm and hand deeper. Sam's eyebrows raised. "He was this big, Nicole?"

"Yes, but not ... not as big around," she moaned, struggling with the words. "Don't go any deeper, but I ... I want as much as I can take."

Intrigued, Samantha arched an eyebrow and turned to Jennifer. "That's a healthy nine inches, maybe a bit more. This little pussy may have only been fucked once, but it was hungry. She likes it big, just like you. Like mother, like daughter. God, Jenn, you should feel her. It's like her pussy is gently chewing on my hand." Then, she smiled wickedly. "You know, Nicole, your mom's hand is a little smaller than mine." Just at the thought of her mom, Nikki's cunt spasmed and went off again.

Jennifer whispered into Nikki's ear. "She's teasing. Sam's a tigress in bed and she'll do anything to make you cum again. She knows there are boundaries. Knows there are some things I won't do with you." Then she raised her voice, "But, Sam will. Just tell her what you want."

"Does she do this to you?

"Yes."

"Hard?"

"Yes."

"Is she good at it? Does she make you go crazy with her hand?"

"Oh, yeah."

Nikki took her mom's hand. "Stay and watch." Please, Mom!

"Would you like that?"

"Very much." Nikki gestured towards Samantha, who'd never stopped driving her hand in and out of her pussy. " And do you like watching her?"

Her mom just nodded, Yes.

Nikki was almost desperate for what was coming.

"Tell her what you want," Jennifer urged.

Nikki raised her head. "I want her to massage me like you massaged her."

"Oh you do, do you?" Then, before Nikki had a chance to react, Samantha withdrew her hand only to quickly drive it back in again through her still open-lips. Having filled Nicole all the way up to where her forearm was still dry, she kept her hand still for a moment, allowing Nicole to adjust to the sudden emptiness and filling. Then, she repeated the movement.

Nicole's sex was totally open to Dr. Sam. It was just at the right height, so that her fist moved in and out without touching Nicole's thighs. All Nicole could feel was open, fill, empty. Open, fill, empty.

Every time Sam's hand passed into her sex, Nicole keened, "So big ... so good. Oh, my god!"

She could feel Nicole trying to push down; felt Nicole's insides get grabby-wet, desperately attempting to capture the enticing invader before it could slip away again. Samantha tauntingly held the stroke each time, just enough to make Nicole's mound arch in sexual hunger.

"Jenn, take her hands and hold them under her so she can't use them," Sam directed.

Quickly, Jennifer secured Nikki's hands underneath her buttocks and held them tightly. Then, Samantha slammed her own hand back into the petite teen; and, Nicole's mound lifted to meet it. Samantha flicked her tongue across the clit. As Nicole went rigid, Sam took her clitoris in a kiss; then, slid the tip of her tongue searchingly downward to where her arm entered the young woman. Her tongue pushed itself in alongside her arm--not much, but enough for Nicole to feel it and it drove her wild. As Nicole's ass arched high off the table begging for pleasure, Dr Sam opened her hand and slightly waved her fingers.

The effect was dramatically explosive. Swept away, Nikki's entire being detonated, her pussy flooding with hot wet girl cum and spasming out of control. Embracing the chaos, she barely got the words out, "Oh My Fucking God!" I think I'm gonna fucking cum!

Her small body went rigid again, but Nicole was already gone. She couldn't hear; her vision, falling into tunnel vision and then darkness. As her breathing eventually slowed and evened out--deep regular, she relaxed onto Samantha's fist.

Noting her lover's wet mouth, Jennifer laughed. "I think you made her cum."

Samantha Green's chin was dripping with hot girl cum as she licked her lips. "She's remarkable to be so young. And she tastes really good; I didn't know innocence had a taste."

With her hand still in Nicole, she demanded, "Kiss me, Jenn. Kiss me ... you know you want to. Anyone else, and you would have already kissed her there." She nodded down at the place her forearm entered Nicole. "Kiss me, and know what innocence tastes like." See what our daughter tastes like! Holy shit! Our daughter?

Hesitant, Jennifer blushed. God, Samantha, what are you asking me to do?

"No one will ever know, except you and me. Kiss me!"

She kissed Sam; then, she kissed her again passionately—hard and hungrily.

As Jennifer pulled away, she closed her eyes closed; and, her tongue darted out, licking her lips. For Samantha Green, watching Jenn relish the taste of her own daughter, it was about the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. Then she glanced down at Nikki, splayed wantonly across the massage table. Well, maybe the second sexiest. But, it was a very close second.

Nicole's eyelids slowly fluttered open. With her free hand Dr. Sam tenderly caressed her face, murmuring reassuringly, "Shhh ... you're okay, we're here. Do you know where you are?"

Blinking her eyes, Nicole looked around and dreamily nodded her head.

"Do you remember what we were doing?"

A large smile spread crossed her features. She could feel the hand still inside her. Another, Yes.

Ever so slightly, Samantha gently rotated her arm in the young girl's pussy. Nicole sighed contently, "That's sooooo good. Don't ever take it out."

"Do you remember how your hand felt? How tired it got?"

Nicole moaned, but nodded her head.

"Well, may I please have my hand back?" Sam requested.

Nicole giggled. It was followed by a blush. "Yes."

Dr. Sam said quietly, "Help me, just push gently. "

Samantha twisted her hand little by little, then smoothly removed it.

Nikki Grant reached down and tugged Samantha Green up higher on the table. "Kiss me! God damn it, Dr. Sam, just kiss the fuck out of me!"

Dr. Sam did just that.

"Is this what you guys feel like after a massage?"

Jennifer answered, "Yeah, pretty much."

Nikki looked up. The the color of the sky was nearing a dark golden-red, nightfall was coming. "What time is it? How long did we do it?"

"It is almost 7:30; and I'd guess about an hour-and-a-half, maybe two hours."

Nikki held her tummy. "I feel so empty. God, I'm soooooo hungry and thirsty. Can we order a pizza and some Pepsi?" Food!

Both women laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?"

Samantha said it first. "Like mother, like daughter."

Everyone sat around the coffee table, eating the pizza. Jammies for all; it was like a slumber party.

Nikki looked up from her pizza. "You guys, I want you both to know I'm having a really great time."

"We're glad. We hoped you would," her mom replied. "Although, it's not the weekend we planned."

Samantha laughed. "That's for sure. If this gets any more interesting, I'll have to go back into therapy myself. I've learned more this weekend, than I have in ten years of practice."

"What did you have planned?"

"Well, we actually rented 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'The Princess Bride'.

Nikki looked at her mom in pure disbelief. "The Princess Bride? Dad used to play that for me, when you still lived with us. That's an old movie. OLD! It's older than I am. Just how old did you think I would be, Mom? I'm not still fourteen."

Jennifer had to admit, "We did underestimate your maturity by a few years."

"'Guardians of the Galaxy' is okay. Chris Pratt is cute! And his character, Star Lord, has the same tastes in music as Daddy!"

Everyone laughed till their sides hurt.

Shyly, Nikki asked, "Can I come back?"

Both women looked at each other, then took each of Nikki's hands. "You can come anytime you want."

Jennifer looked at Nikki. "Just because your dad called me, it doesn't mean it's a one-time thing. We definitely want you to be a part of our lives."

Samantha added, "This house is yours now, too. You have two homes. I hope you believe what we're telling you. I hope you understand what we shared with you."

"Secrets?"

Everyone took a bite of pizza. Samantha and Jennifer sat back leaning against the couch. Their finger tips touching and playing, intertwining and then unlocking to intertwine again.

Samantha Green spoke first. "Nicole, there's a difference in 'secret' and 'private'. We don't have secrets from each other. Now, we don't have secrets from you. But, Jenn and I are private people. There's no shame in anything we do; there's no shame in anything we did with you this weekend. But, it was all private."

"Do all adults think this hard about things?" Nikki blurted out in exasperation.

Jennifer answered with a laugh, "No, most adults don't think at all 'about things'. If they did, I wouldn't have a job and Samantha would be a dog whisperer."

Samantha playfully butted Jennifer's shoulder with her head.

Jennifer spoke for them both. "Yes, this also is your home now. You're welcome any time."

Samantha took a bite of pizza and chewed; but, even talking with her mouth full, she still managed to get out, "Just give us a day's notice."

Jennifer added, "Maybe two."

Sam laughed.

"Why?" Nikki asked. What's so funny?

Grinning, Samantha Green winked. "We'll need to rest up before another weekend like this. We seriously underestimated how interesting you'd be."

Samantha cleared the pizza away and returned with some coffee.

Chuckling, Jenn just rolled her eyes. "Coffee after pizza?! How about a beer?"

Toting out three beers, Sam set them down and turned to Nikki. "So, what about the fake driver's licenses?"

"Oh god, that again?" Nikki groaned and put her head down on the coffee table next to her beer. "Are you going to ask me about 'The Inferno', too, like dad did?"

Samantha laughed. "Oh no, we already know all about 'The Inferno'. Don't we?"

Jennifer smiled, all dreamy-eyed. "We certainly do."

Nikki's eyes got saucer-big. "You guys like to dance?"

"We certainly do."

Not to be deterred, Jennifer set them back on track. "Nikki, I'm a lawyer like your dad. This will be short. Because if I know Jack, he took the fake driver's licenses away from you."

"No, Uncle Spencer did. But dad would have, too."

"But, Spencer didn't tell you why. Short version: two things happen, if you get caught with a fake license. Number one: You lose it and your real license, plus your right to drive until you're twenty-one. That's three years of no driving—period! Number two, the person or establishment who let's you in, potentially loses its license."

"You and Mac would end-up embarrassed and having to walk everywhere--like little girls--and you would shut down the absolutely best place in town to dance sexy. Do you get it?"

Nicole nodded.

"Okay, have we covered everything we needed to for Jack?"

"I think so," Nikki answered.

"I need to ask one more thing," Dr. Sam interjected. "Are you practicing any form of birth control?"

"Just what they taught us at the Academy. Why?"

Samantha Green closed her eyes, then looked over at Jennifer. "I'm going to give you a prescription for birth control pills. If that's okay with your mom."

"Absolutely," Jennifer agreed and added, "But, you have to tell your dad about them when you get back. He has to know and be okay with it, too. Do you understand? This is important."

"Yes."

"Good, let's drink the beers." Samantha whistled once and two Golden Retrievers appeared at the top of the stairs, making their way to lay down on either side of Nikki's legs. Their heads were in her lap.

Samantha explained, "That means, 'It's okay to pet me, if you really want and need to'."

Jennifer laughed so hard, she spit out some beer beer and wiped her nose. "See what I mean about dog whispering?"

Samantha was all over her in a heartbeat. The struggle was short. The beers got warm. And, Nikki was left alone. Well, not alone. She sat there happily content, petting two Golden Retrievers.

Not long after, there was throaty laughter and finally a high-pitched squeal vacillating between desperation and delight. The two Retrievers lifted their heads, then lay them back down. A few minutes later, a very naked Samantha Green climbed back up to the loft and beckoned to Nikki. "If you want, you can sleep with us or there on the couch if you'd rather."

"I don't want to stop you two from any 'normal' activities," Nikki giggled. "I can always watch 'Guardians of the Galaxy'."

Sam smiled, walked over to Nicole, pulled her up from the floor and the girls. "Did you hear the squeal?"

Nikki grinned and shook her head.

"That was your mom, cumming all over my mouth. " Samantha licked her lip. "She tastes as good as you do, only different." She kissed Nicole, slipping her tongue into her mouth. "See what I mean? Now, come to bed. We promise to let you sleep."

She took Nicole's hand in hers and playfully dragged her towards the stairs and the bedroom. Nikki let herself be pulled along. Not reluctantly.

All three slept tangled in the bed covers--arms, legs, pillows, hair, and hands. It was like a slumber party, except tonight there was actually sleep.

The flickering shadows cast by the rising sun, dancing in the trees and across the fourposter bed, woke Nikki. She stretched, feeling her body. Jennifer and Samantha were already upstairs having coffee. She climbed up to the loft. They had a cup already poured for her.

As she sat down, her mom asked, "Did you enjoy our weekend?"

Nikki sat down cross-legged between them. She looked at one, then the other. "This was the best weekend of my life. It's just kind of sad that it's ending."

Dr. Sam nudged her with a foot. "Nothing is ending; this was just a beginning. Now that we know each other a little better; next time may even be more fun. It's always the start of new things that's difficult. And this was a great start."

"I really am going to come back."

"We know." They both smiled.

They dropped her at Jack's on the way to their work. Jack stood in the door as Nikki kissed her mother; then, she turned and wrapped her arms around Samantha Green, kissing her too. Neither was a kiss on the cheek. Well, judging from the hugs and kisses, it must have been a good weekend. A success!

She walked to the door, turned and waived to them as they drove-off.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Oh my God, Daddy, we had such a great time."

Not even five-minutes later, Samantha Green's Porsche 911 moved smoothly through the light traffic. She looked over at Jennifer. "She's been with someone, you know." And, I don't mean MacKenzie!

"I know." Someone! I've been thinking about what she said, too. Who?

"Who? " I think she almost told us by accident!

"Well, it wasn't, Jack. God bless him."

Samantha glanced at her skeptically. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah! You remember when she showed you how the size of the cock that she'd been with?"

"Yeah."

Jennifer quipped, "Well, Jack isn't quite that big."

Samantha Green's eyes twinkled in the morning light. "I always wondered."

"God, you're such a bitch!" Jennifer zinged back, but couldn't help smiling.

Finally, Samantha said the words that both women were thinking, "She doesn't know that many men. Who would she know?"

Jennifer didn't hesitate. "Spencer. She knows Spencer."

"MacKenzie's 'Spencer'?" Your Spencer?

"Yeah."

"You know that they share everything!"

Jennifer shivered, Now that's a thought to give you pause.

"Are you concerned?" Dr. Sam asked.

Jennifer didn't even need to think before replying, "No, if her first three experiences are her best friend, Spencer, and you, she couldn't have a healthier start. By the way, nice catch on the birth control."

"You're welcome."

"I actually envy her. "

"Really?" Samantha arched an eyebrow.

Jennifer held Samantha Green's hand close. "I only envy her start. I envy no woman their lover."

"Just how big is Spencer?"

Jennifer thought long and hard about that one. She answered quietly, "Just about exactly the size Nikki showed you that she liked, but 'not as big around'. Spencer is one great fuck." She let her breath out in a gentle whistle. "Yes, indeed. Dark, semi-sweet chocolate." Wrapped around a creamy center.

Dr. Sam laughed.

"What?" Jenn demanded.

"Like mother, like daughter!"

***** Writer's note: As always, please take a moment to vote. Voting is like feeding the writer. Without feedback we wither and our imaginations give out.