The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean, No?"

She looked up, her eyes defiant, "If you want it off me, then you take it off me, Daddy." You're in for a surprise. I'm not a little girl. You've got to see that sometime.

She moved to the edge of the bed, still on her knees as her father approached. He kissed her gently on the forehead as he released the top button. Then, the next. He could see the gentle swell of her breasts as she breathed. Another button came undone in his fingers.

Nikki looked up just as he lifted an eyebrow in surprise. What the fuck?

Jack's fingers actually shook as he undid the next button. It's a fucking corset. What do they call them now? Oh yeah, bustiers!

His teenage daughter--make that his freshman college-coed daughter--was a freaking vision in white. The final button revealed the front of the less-than-innocent white bustier. Jack could see the hooks and bows. He kissed one exposed nipple then the other as he opened the bustier hook-by-tiny hook. Finally coming to the lowest hook he dropped to his knees, unfastened it, and tenderly kissed her tummy as she held it open.

Nikki removed the shirt, letting it fall to the floor beside the bed; then, she dropped the bustier. She sat back on her heels with her hands on her knees, waiting.

"Well, fuck me gently!" He hadn't meant to say it out loud; as always with a naked Nikki, he didn't know what to look at first.

Nicole laughed at his confusion; clearly, her nudity had overwhelmed his lawyer brain's thought processes and word-parsing capacities. She'd created a genuine moment of moral Tourette's Syndrome. Good!

"Yes, Daddy, I wore white tonight just for you; I know you think it's all virginal and innocent."

Jack's mind lurched into overdrive. Is this more stuff Jessica helped you buy? What the fuck was she thinking? I feel like I'm having a freaking heart attack. No one's daughter should look like this.

"Get in the middle of the bed, Nicole." She did, smiling at her dad's sudden decisiveness.

"Turn over on your tummy," he rasped. Blushing again, she did it. Lying there on her tummy, on her elbows, her nipples didn't even touched the bed sheets. Her arched-back made her ass look rounded and inviting. In those white hose, her legs were well-muscled and long; and, her toes pointed down towards the edge of the bed. Obedient daughter--definitely a turn-on! Jack took a good long look at his nearly-naked teenage daughter, laying in the bed.

It seemed like forever before she felt the bed move beside her. Strong, confident hands cupped her butt- cheeks in the near darkness. "Jesus! What a great little tomboy ass, Nicole." He squeezed firmly. She trembled under his hands as they moved freely over her girlish buttocks.

She lay there waiting, her eyes big in the half-light of near darkness. She felt a kiss in the small of her back as his hands; then his lips explored her petite body, trailing lightly up her back. Kissing her right between her shoulder blades, he took her ponytail and stripped the hair band from it. As her luxurious blond mane tumbled about the sides of her face, he kissed her neck behind an ear as she felt his hand on her ass again. He whispered, "Spread your legs, Olivia Nicole."

"Yes, Father." He's repeating everything we did, because it was perfect. Everything was perfect!

He literally felt her ass, blushing hot under his hand in the dark. She opened her legs slightly to give him free access. He felt the goosebumps as he whispered simply, "More!" into her ear. She turned her face away from him--hot, red, embarrassed--as she opened her legs 'more' for her father.

"Nicole, I should have done this the first night, the night of the big storm, when I found you like this in your bed, " he said as two of his fingers slid smoothly into her. Her heart-shaped ass came up off the bed onto his searching fingers as he touched her. She lifted her hips, impaling herself on them. He could hear her breath catch.

As fast as she reached up for them, they were gone. She moaned, her small fists twisting in the sheets at her shoulders. "Yes! You should have, Father." But, I should have climbed into your bed that night too, when I caught you masturbating in the dark. And, not because I was scared of the storm.

He ran a hand down one leg and up the other, exploring her legs. "Nice legs, Nicole, I fucking love how long and firm your legs are. I love those Roman sandals, by the way. Fucking amazingly long legs with those on. They make you look tall; and, they hint at legs that go on--all the way to your ass."

"Turn over!" he ordered. She rolled over onto her back for him. Now, he was kneeling above her and between her legs as she placed a foot on the outside of each of his knees.

She felt his hands inside her thighs on her legs, urging, "Spread your legs for Daddy."

"Yes, Father." This is so open. I'm so totally defenseless. You could do anything to me!

He kissed his way down his only child's tummy punctuating his words with small tender kisses. "Well, no one's ... going to interrupt us ... this time ... Olivia ... Nicole ... Grant. No, by God, they're not!"

Leaning forward, Jack Grant took his daughter's pussy-lips into his mouth. He chewed gently; then extending his tongue, he lifted his daughter's small hips off the bed with just the tip of it.

Jack's mind raced, What did we do next? Oh, yeah! I remember.

Nicole's breathing was ragged as she almost squealed, "No, Daddy ... don't ... tease me!

He reached up and covered her mouth with his hand, silencing her. "Shhhhh, Nicole! It's time I showed you just how much I want you. I'm going to finish what I started. When I am done with you, you will never again have to wonder who you belong to!" You belong to your Father, Nicole. You belong to me. Is this what you want?

Startled, she drew a fevered breath of surprise as Jack straightened up, and simply reached down, placing his hands around her waist just above her hips. Pulling her hips up off the bed and onto his knees, he spread her legs wide as the head of his cock found the wet, well-fingered, well-kissed, narrow and hot entrance to her sex. His stiff shaft unsheathed, as her needfully swollen vulvae pushed the loose folds of skin back off his cock head. It split her labia, tugging them gently inward as he drove forward.

This time, Jack Grant slid fully into his daughter. Wet-heat covered his shaft. He closed his eyes. I'll be damned; she's finally mine!

Shuddering, Nicole almost came the instant the head of his cock entered her. This was entirely different from anything else she'd ever experienced. It was sensual, not just sexual; there was heat, but not just lust. Breathless need!

Her sex swallowed him whole; and, his only child took his cock without even a grunt. She moaned, keening with pleasure. Jack was awestruck, the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end. God Almighty, has there ever been a lover's moan like that in all of human history?

Olivia Nicole Grant didn't want or need more. She was content, satisfied. She was a woman. I'm his. I'm finally His!

Jack loomed up over her imposingly; taking both her small hands, he pinned them together above her head.

"Put your legs around me."

He felt her supple legs wrap around his ass, her heels crossed behind him. Jack began to move; but, he didn't rush, his movement deliberate—slow and sensual.

It was everything she'd ever dreamed of. Oh, my God, it's just like my fantasy. It's like we have all the time in the world; and, he's taking what he wants. Take me, Daddy!!

He released her hands, sliding his arms through and under hers to take her hands in his again. She was still pinned; but, now--with both their arms, hands and fingers entwined and locked above her head-- the hold was loving. Infinitely more than a mere taking, they'd become lovers in the throes of wanton, no longer deniable, passion.

Nicole felt him reposition. He wasn't pounding into her; the motion was almost fluid as he surged in and out of her like a tide. She could move her hands, but she didn't want to; she reveled in being held like this. His cock relentlessly filled and emptied her. Her pussy alternately full, then almost empty-- only to fill again.

"Oh God, can you just do this to me forever? Please!" I wonder if that's possible.

He leaned his face next to her ear and whispered in a voice hoarse with need, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I can."

Jack Grant smiled at his daughter's question. His hips kept driving the full length of his cock in and out of his daughter's small pussy, seating each stroke fully before withdrawing. Now, as he pounded her gently, the end of each stroke was followed by a delightful 'squishy' sound as the air was forced from around his cock. The sound made her blush. The fit's too tight for anything but cock.

Pound me, Daddy!

The room became an acoustic chamber of echoed, soft sensual sounds. It was filled with a deliciously wet kissing-sound, a gentle heavier wet slapping-sound, and small grunts of satisfaction. Jack's breathing held steady; his hips never slowed. He thrust home, over and over again.

Nicole's hips began to lift; it wasn't intentional, they just lifted. Clutching at her dad as he withdrew, her pussy dragged the loose skin up his cock as he retreated; and, her pussy tightened into a wet tight scabbard for a sword as he thrust home again, sheathing himself in her.

Jack thought her tight little pussy, deliciously resistant to his penetrations; but, it was simply too wet to effectively slow his entry. They fucked like the Creator had only one purpose in mind when he made them; they'd been made to fit together--each, a missing part of the other. A key in a lock.

He felt Nicole's ankles pull his ass in, driving the cock-shaft she was enjoying ever deeper. She looked up at her father above her in the darkened room; there were tears in the corners of her eyes. So good! How can it be so good? I know you're not as long as Uncle Spencer, but this is even better. So much!

Jack Grant was lost, awash in a sea of feelings so intense that he had to hold his breath to keep from cumming. God, Spencer was right, that little cock-gobbler's hungry.

Nicole unwrapped her legs from around her father's hips, catching him totally off-guard as she put them flat against the mattress and arched her mons up for him. Her pussy became a hot tube of need, sucking on his shaft every time he moved. He looked down between them to see that magnificent little mound with the huge clit, clutching his meat as he withdrew. He watched his shaft drive inward, filling it.

Seeing her flat tummy bulge just a little with each stroke brought a fevered groan from Jack. He wanted gentle; but, Nicole wanted more. Jack began to thrust harder. He began to really pound her small pussy. God damned, that's fucking sweet pussy!

This is interesting, Jack thought, I'm experienced enough to know the difference in fucking and making love, the difference between gentle and rough, the difference between taking and giving. This isn't any of those things. I intended to fuck her. This is somehow more than that. How?

Jack was looking into his daughter's baby-blues. God! I can see your soul, daughter. Still innocent.

Nikki whispered, "Fuck me harder, Daddy! I won't break."

'Fuck me harder, Daddy! I won't break!' Jack had to smile. It's so Nikki. So much for innocence!

The four-poster bed was substantial, but it began to hit the wall as Jack 'fucked her harder'. Not every thrust at first, but slowly every stroke was met with a satisfying bang against the wall by the bed.

Nicole giggled. "Pound me, Father!" Pound me into the mattress, Daddy!

She looked aside at the dad and daughter in the mirror. She could see his thick shaft, spearing her raised mound. She watched the girl in the mirror take her father to the balls with each thrust, saw the bed absorb the impact as she was forcefully pummeled into the mattress. Nicole heard her own grunts; and she began to hear Jack's grunts as well.

Now, Jack was holding a push-up position above her and just dropping his hips into her, hard. The bed stopped pounding on the wall. As she watched, just his ass and hips moved. Up and down. In and out--deliciously rhythmic. She could anticipate every thrust. She clutched at the shaft, squeezing it snugly as he pulled away.

Jack groaned, dropping his knees to the bed. He let go of her hands and her arms came up to wrap around his neck; pulling her ass up into his groin, he began to hump her--his back undulating as he moved with liquid-lust in his coed daughter. Her legs were now back around his hips; and he'd seated his meat deep in her, just moving half of it in-and-out of her exquisitely hot pussy.

"I swear to God, Nicole, I've never been this hard in my life. I can't get enough in you. Jesus, you're a great fuck! Your pussy is a tight, wet, snug, warm, inviting little fuck-hole."

Between grunts, Nicole managed to get out, "Daddy, your dick is so fucking ... big! It feels ... Oh, My God! ... It feels ... oh ... it feels like it's so deep you're touching my heart with the end of it. I ... fucking love getting ... fucked ... like this!

Jack grunted as he pummeled her faster. I have to admit there is something about having your own daughter beg for your meat that's surreal. Hot as hell! Hot as the fires of Hell!

"And ... I love the sound ... of your balls ... slapping against my ass. God, that's hot! ... Yeah ... just ... like that... Daddy." Nicole kissed her father. There was tongue.

Jack Grant wanted nothing more than to fill his daughter's belly with cum. You make me wanna nut in you!

Feeling his mind slip away in a fuck-lust, Jack plunged into her; and, the bed slammed against the wall over-and-over again. It was beginning to sound a lot like the roar of a drumbeat; and the tumultuous thunder, outside, couldn't overwhelm the fierce pounding of the bed against the wall. The grunts, slapping sounds, kissing sounds—the raw heavy breathing.

She broke the kiss with him. "Daddy, let me get on top."

As they rolled over, she looked into the mirror. There they were, a father under his daughter--roles reversed. Nikki smiled.

"Look at us." Look at me, Daddy.

Jack Grant gazed into the mirror. There we are! God, you're beautiful fucking; we're beautiful fucking.

He couldn't turn away as the innocent young woman lying on top of him, played with his chest hairs in the mirror. A knee on each side of his hips, she didn't even reach down between them to positioned his shaft. He glanced down at her belly as she moved up and down his stomach. Jack's thick aroused cock slid under her. The head was alternately exposed and covered. The cock-shaft fed between his abdomen and her open vulvae; the neat little flaps of her sex, draped around it deliciously. He studied her in the mirror--a young woman in virginal-white hose, sliding up and down her father's tummy. Her pert ass, shaped by the hose, tilted. His hands took her cheeks and pulled her up, then pushed her down. She moved his hands away.

"You taught me how, now let me!"

Nicole lay her chest on his as she kissed her father. God damn! He felt her body slide slightly down his abdomen and hips; then he felt the head surrounded again by warm, no longer forbidden, hot wetness. Sliding slowly downward, she bit her lip to keep from moaning; the lip-biting was even more sexy. Holding her breath, she took the last thick inch; and, Jack felt his balls being kissed by the ring of her lips. Jesus! She put both hands on his chest and laid her head back down. The father in the mirror. smiled as he watched her lift her feet and hook them over his knees, toes on the inside. Her knees outside his waist on the bed, her feet inside his thighs like a little girl. Innocent as a Mortal Sin!

She closed her fingers in his chest hairs and turned her head to watch them in the reflection. Jack felt her grab him with her vaginal muscles; his balls tingled and primed themselves. The space between his anus and his ball-sack started to tighten; the muscles of his ass clenched.

"Mother of God! That's a knowledgeable little pussy, Nicole." I wonder, daughter, if every man who beds you is going to feel like he's your first.

He wrapped his arms around Nikki, holding her tenderly against his chest; and, they lay there in the bed, a father and daughter in a loving embrace. Slowly, Nicole Grant began moving just her hips. Let me show you how much I know, Daddy!

In the mirror, it actually looked innocent. A daughter, lying on her dad's tummy--except for the fact that the father was naked; and, the daughter was almost naked--except for a pair of white hose that looked like something a young girl would wear to Sunday School. It still looked innocent, until he saw her small butt start to move. It clenched at first, the cheeks rounding-then flattening-as she worked her ass muscles. Inside her vagina that translated into a gentle, but firm squeeze. Then as he watched, her hips began a subtle roll, lifting and dropping.

Watching that little tomboy ass became the focus of Jack Grant's universe, the effect unbelievably sensual as she lifted and dropped her hips. He was receiving an unimaginably erotic tug-job on his shaft. And the most remarkable thing of all was that she didn't seem to be moving, unless you looked at the mirror.

The mirrored sex was a kind of self-voyeurism. It was not at all innocent. They were the stars of their own performance; theirs was a live sex-show at it's most primal, raw, forbidden, and beautiful. Few people ever get witness an act of incest. Jack and Nicole did.

It was impossible to just glance at the mirror; you couldn't stop looking at it. The image burned itself into your memory--into your very soul. Once you looked into that mirror, you were never the same.

"See Daddy, I told you I wouldn't break." If possible, the innocence in those steely-blue eyes made what she said even naughtier.

"Yeah, you did." God, Nikki, you are one hot fuck! I'll never fucking ask you to wear a pair of white socks again. Hear me, Oh God!

"Daddy, I think ... my pussy was made ... just to fit around ... you. I have you all. I'm so ... full. But, it doesn't hurt. It's a perfect fit."

Laying her head back down, she started using her thigh muscles to lift her entire lower body up and down slightly; and his cock was madly driving like a steel piston inside a hot, steaming cylinder.

The perfect fit!

In the mirror, he watched her back, legs, and small ass moving in unison. She was a blur of sensual motion over his pelvis; and, her movement was a forbidden dance of desire. An ancient dance, the ritual was probably older than the Bible or any other religious text.

If someone had looked in the window at them from the real world, she looked like a young woman sleeping on her father's chest. But the reflection presented a different reality; in the shadow and light of the storm, her hips were an invitation to damnation. The rhythm changed as she came up, placed her hands flat on his chest, straightened her forearms, and began to ride.

Nicole smiled, Mackenzie's mechanical bull 'El Brujo' is a pale shadow of this. This is really what she's learning to do; and, I wonder if she knows that, yet?

Once she had her balance, Nicole let go of his chest and just sat on him, undulating her hips. She rode sensually, passionately. As he reached up to take her breasts in his hands, she stopped him. "No, watch me, Daddy. You like watching me take a dick. Now watch!"

123456...8