The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lowered his hands to her thighs, hers came up cupping and teasing her own small breasts. The nipples rose; and she bent her head, her lips surrounding a nipple, never letting her eyes leave her father's. She sucked; then she licked, so he could watch. She repeated it with the other.

Jack was mesmerized. Fuck, that's erotic. I didn't think they were big enough to do that!

She slowly dragged her thumb across the nipples, teasing and outlining them with her finger tips.

Jack was having trouble focusing; he desperately kept wanting to squeeze his eyes shut, so he could concentrate on the feelings in his cock.

Nikki looked down at her father, rolling her hips for that extra inch Uncle Spencer had taught her to get. She did it again; he tried to lift. Jack gasped, Christ Almighty, somehow her snug little vagina has learned to swallow! I swear to God, it swallows!

As Jack Grant watched enraptured, Nicole closed her eyes and began to look to her own pleasure. Her hips quickening, her pussy tightened; her breathing grew irregular and sharp. A blush covered her tummy, breasts, and cheeks. I bet that's the first blush you've ever had that wasn't from being embarrassed.

He matched her every change, the need for release growing; soon, it'd be an unstoppable need to nut.

Nicole looked down at Jack, her eyes dilated, misted in a near-tear and uttered words that he'd remember till his dying day, "You taught me how to ride a bike, how to swim, how to fly a kite, how to sail. Now, teach me one last thing, one final lesson. Teach me how to take my father's seed."

She was panting as she got out the last sentence.

'Teach me how to take my father's seed', pushed Jack Grant over the edge. Jack lifted his hips in a savage thrust from the bed. He fully impaled his daughter and lifted Nikki up as his cock unleashed a torrent of cum into her. Jack could see her small tummy swell as he exploded in her again and again.

Fill me, Daddy, till I can't take any more!

Nikki's head flew back, her hair cascading down the small of her back. Her hands fell from her breasts and hung at her sides as she rode that intense explosion. She felt his hot seed, wetting her—soaking her. Felt those endless shots of cum, splashing against the sides of her vagina, filling her; gloried in the sensation of a small trickle of his cum, leaking from her pussy as she overflowed. He really does love me!

Then, she felt nothing but pure bliss as the world slipped away. She hung on the ragged edge of the emotional event-horizon of an amoral singularity. Beyond it darkness-profound. Yet, hovering on its edge, there was nothing but timeless, exquisitely drawn-out pleasure. A simple girlish 'Oh!' that echoed on forever. Comfort. Light. Love.

Jack held that arch longer than he'd thought was humanly possible, emptying his balls into his daughter. Then he emptied something more.

Fuck me so hard, I pass out from the pleasure!

Finally, exhausted, he lowered her to his chest. Like a child asleep, he rolled her off his body and laid her beside him; then, he pulled her in safely to his chest, covering her with an arm. He held her tightly--lovingly--as they slept.

About an hour later, Jack stirred, Christ, this bed smells like a bordello! He sat on the side of the mattress and stretched, his lower back aching a little. Oh yeah, I'm definitely gonna pay for all of this tomorrow.

Twisting slightly, he looked at his sleeping daughter on the bed. The over-sized bed made her look tiny. Sprawled face-down, she was beautiful with her hair fanned out over the bed. The gartered white hose visually framed and shaped an exquisitely athletic little ass. He just sat there in the near dark, watching her breathe. His throat was tight and he felt like his heart was going to break.

He put one hand on her ass, gently squeezed it, picked up the phone, and dialed Room Service.

"This is the Grand Suite. I hate to bother you, but I'd like the bed changed. I know it's late, but we made a mess and desperately need clean linen. I truly am sorry that it's so late."

"Not a problem, Sir, it'll take about five minutes. Will you be in the room with your ... 'young lady friend'?"

"Yes, in the shower. Thank you."

Jack crawled back onto the bed and kissed each cheek of her pert little ass. "Hey, we need showers. We both need one."

"But, Daddy ..." a sleepy voice pleaded.

"Nope, no mercy! Shower!"

He slapped her butt, playfully; then slowly, like a father undressing a sleepy child, he bent over and tugged her white hose downward. Allowing Jack to guide her into the bathroom, she waited like a sleepy toddler as he adjusted the round shower-faucet to a warm tepid spray; and then, she tentatively stretched out a hand to test it. Still nodding and barely awake, she stepped in and just stood there passively, luxuriating in the warm pleasant water. Eyes shut tightly, she smiled dreamily and murmured, "This feels really good; it's just right—nice and comfy. When we're finished, let's go back to bed and just cuddle."

Arching an eyebrow, he grinned wickedly, Oh, no, you don't, Sleepy-time Girl, I've definitely got other plans for us!

Stealthily reaching past her, he twisted the shower-faucet down and added cold water to the spray. Bet this wakes you up!

"Oh shit, no!" she squealed, her eyes popping wide-open. Arms flailing wildly and hopping around on her tippytoes, she frantically spluttered, "Turn it off; it's icy-cold! That's just mean!"

Laughing out loud, Jack stepped into the shower with her. "Oh, this isn't cold; this is what we call 'brisk and invigorating'--perfect for getting our energy going."

Shivering with goosebumps, she shot him a pouting frown. "It's fucking freezing! And I'm never-ever gonna forgive you!"

But, glancing down, he could see that her breasts were taut and her nipples hard. Cruel, Jack, but necessary.

He leaned down to tweak both of them with his fingers; but, she slapped his hands away. "I mean it; that was a dirty trick!"

"Let's just see if I can make it up to you." Adjusting the water temperature up a few degrees he grabbed a bar of soap and lathered her all over, lingering over those sensitive erogenous zones around nipples and pussy until she began to squirm with pleasure.

He whispered in her ear, "Am I forgiven?"

Leaning in to him, she smiled seductively. "If you rinse me with nice warm water—and, I mean really warm water--I'll think about it."

"Oh yeah, I can handle that; your wish is my command."

As they were finishing, Jack heard the door to the suite close as housekeeping quietly left. He quickly dragged his now-awake and still-wet daughter back to the bed. As they climbed back in, he moved behind her, whispering huskily, "Nikki, sit up on your knees with your butt on your heels, facing the mirror." She looked at herself in the large mirror on the floor, leaning against the wall next to the bed. His hand reached down behind her reaching forward between the cheeks of her ass. She saw the fingers of the hand reach out from between her legs and cup her sex from behind. In the mirror, she could clearly see the large strong hand, cupping her and his fingers working.

"Just watch the mirror."

Nicole felt Jack's fingers enter her sex and her labia open to welcome them. The caress of his arm and hand reached from her ass to her pussy; lingering, they rubbed across her heat. Embarrassingly wet, the sounds that his hand made in her sex were unmistakable; it was the simple sounds of wanton wet finger-fucking. He's almost as good at this as Dr. Sam. Almost!

Jack fingered the steaming entrance to her sex; wet pussy-juices flowed over his fingers. Watching her in the mirror, he moved them deeper. Her eyes went wide.

"Have you ever felt anything like this?" Jesus, your eyes are molten pools of steel-blue glass.

She didn't answer; she just reached up with both hands and cupped her own breasts, squeezing them together. She began to moan.

"No, Nicole, don't! Put your hands on your knees; and, do not touch yourself unless I tell you to!"

"Daddy?"

"Do it!"

She put her hands on her knees. Yes, Father!

From behind, he reached up under her arm and brought his hand across her chest, squeezing and shaping the very large large nipple on a very small breast. Then, on an instinct, he moved his hand up, slipping it around her throat.

Nikki looked at the mirror, trembling. What are you doing?

"You didn't answer my question, Nicole. Have you ever felt anything like this?"

He moved his three fingers in and out of her, opening her up and dragging gently across her clit as they advanced and retreated over and over again--wetly, so wetly. The raw sexuality of the feelings—the friction and intense sensitivity of every thrust--overwhelmed her senses, building towards a well-known kind of pleasure. Nicole blushed as she thought of the massage table at the 'river house' and Dr. Sam.

"No, Daddy, never!" I just lied to my father. And, he didn't catch me.

Ever so slightly, he tightened his other hand and her eyes dilated. Her nipples got harder; and, she got wetter—hotter. She desperately tried to look down to see his hand and what it was doing.

"No, look at the mirror."

She couldn't help herself as she struggled to lower herself onto his fingers. God! Is there anything I won't do to feel you in me? Even your fingers.

"Look at yourself, Nicole, you're beautiful."

As she looked, his fingers slid out from the lips of her small sex and moved back and forth across her clit. His other hand was around her throat. His large, strong hand. Why do I like seeing that? Why would that be a turn-on?

"I can feel your clit, Nicole. Are you that turned-on from being touched?" Or, maybe it's feeling my hand around your throat. I wonder?

She nodded her head. She leaned forward a little, her hair tumbling down around her shoulder and covering her face. It shadowed her face, but not his hand around her throat.

As she watched, the hand around her throat tightened a little. She gasped softly, but he still heard her. Oh My God, it makes me hot, when he tightens his hand. What's wrong with me?

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you?" He felt her swallow; nervously.

Her voice broke as she said, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

She hesitated, swallowed hard, and murmuring, "Yes, Father, I'm wet from being touched." And other things.

"Do you trust me, Nicole?"

She slowly shook her head, No.

"Why not?" he laughed.

"Because you have your hand around my throat. Are you going to choke me?" Shivering, her nipples popped up again at the thought. Are you, Daddy?

Kissing her shoulder, he whispered, "Lean forward and watch." As he pushed her forward, her ass came up off the bed; and, in the mirror, she saw him move into position behind her.

He took his cock-shaft in his hands and slapped it against her ass several times. Each time he did she jumped a little. Finally, Jack took hold of her small hips. He tugged her back against him; and, she could feel the knob of his engorged cock, slapping against the inside of her thighs. It's one of the world's oldest nonverbal signals and translates easily in almost every language on the planet. Are you ready, daughter?

"Guide me in. Put the head of that big fucker into the entrance of that smoothe little pussy of yours."

Nicole watched the girl in the mirror reach under herself, taking a man's cock in her hand. She rubbed the head up and down the peach-fuzzed slit, finally lodging it right in the mouth of her sex.

"Now, push back onto me. Take the meat, Nikki." Take it. Or, be taken by it.

Slowly she pushed back, feeling the head forcing the lips apart. The loose skin pushed off the head as he entered her. She took a deep breath. As she pushed back, it forced her open; then, she felt herself wrap around it as if swallowing it. It stretched her. Oh My God, that's fucking big!

Jack groaned with need; the silky-soft sensation of her peach-fuzz covered lips, rubbing across his cock-head, was almost indescribably naughty. Unsheathing itself, the knob popped into her; and, he felt her labia open, surround, and welcome his throbbing dick. He gradually pulled back on her hips, feeding inch-after-inch into her. Every once and a while, he'd stop to let her breathe and give her small pussy time to grow accustomed to the size of its invader.

Reaching down across her hip bones and flat tummy to cup her sex, his fingers swept gently back-and-forth across her clit. She went wet instantly, gushing around him. He's making us slippery. Is it me getting wet? Or, is it his slippery stuff ... the precum? Is Daddy's dick getting me ready? It wants in.

"Are you scared, Nicole?" If you knew how hard I want to fuck you, you would be.

"No, Daddy, I know you won't hurt me." But, I'm not sure I want you to be 'gentle' with me.

With every thrust, the lips were pushed inward, tugging her erect clit down and dragging it along the heavily-veined surface of the marauding cock. It rubbed deliciously, sensuously. As it spread her lips widely open, her fingertips traced the rope-like veins, winding tightly around it. Further back, more cock; and, she finally found and lifted his balls. Whoa, these are big! Even bigger than Spencer's. They're getting fucking huge, Daddy! Does that mean they're filling up? I felt them move in my hand. Does that mean there's more cum in them?

"Gentle, Nicole! Pull, when you want it." He felt his nuts, moving in her hand. She gasped, surprised that they lifted from just her touch. That's right, Nicole, mix that baby-batter. Gently spank Daddy's cream.

"Is this like making me beg for it?" Are you going to make beg for it? I will, you know. I'll beg if you make me!

"I am making you beg for it!" Just ask! Say the magic words, baby.

She tugged gently. "Please, Father. More!" Jack slid deeper into her. She tried to close her hand around him at the bottom of his shaft; but, her fingertips couldn't even touch. As he pulled back from her sex, the middle of his shaft wasn't quite as thick; it tapered slightly, not by much--but enough. Even as her fingertips touched, he thrust through them into her again.

"God, you're fucking big around!" She pushed back against him. You fill me up, Daddy. It's the perfect size for me.

Jack came forward, covering Nicole's back with his chest and belly. Now, it was all skin-on-skin. Daddy on daughter, they felt each other--one flesh--one against the other. Heat, sweat, need--all mixed into a sweaty slippery-spooning of a young woman under her father.

He bowed his back, humping into her and grunting, "This is called 'doggie', Nicole. Look!"

She turned her eyes to the mirror. Her father's body covered hers. His back bent over her, his hips against her ass. She was under him, like some kind of ...? She blushed; it was both a blush of sexual heat and embarrassment. Her mouth could not--would not--say it. I look like an animal. Is this what real sex is like? It's not romantic; I thought it would be romantic! We look like animals.

Confused and upset, she shifted her gaze from the mirror. Jack saw her turn and took her head, forcing it back to the image of them. fucking. "Why did you look away?"

Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head back and his pelvis began slapping against her ass as he finally seated the full length of his cock into that wet, tight, pink little pussy. Pale teenage ass-cheeks lifted, shaking gently with each thrust. When she clutched at his withdrawing cock, her ass rounded and firmed up into heart-shaped ball-draining perfection. As he thrust forward, they jiggled delightfully from each impact.

Slap! Slap! Slap! A deliciously sexy percussive sound of huge full balls, slapping against a tight small ass. And, its counterpoint was obscenely erotic, the sliding hiss of two soaking-wet surfaces gripping and slipping into each other. It was a carnal symphony of forceful, purposeful penetration, punctuated by little-girl grunts.

She blushed hot at his question. "Because ... you're fucking me ... like some kind of ... animal. You're taking me ... the way an animal ... would take me. Like a horse ... or a bull!" God Daddy, you're really big around. You really really are!

He laughed gently."So, why do you think it is called 'doggie'?" Little daughter of a lawyer, trying to avoid the implications of the question?

"Daddy, you're such an asshole. You're gonna ... make ... me ... say it out loud, aren't you?"

Jack smiled, dragging his erection from his daughter's exquisite pussy. Speak the words, little girl!

"Because, Daddy, we look like two dogs fucking on the street." She dropped her shoulders, bringing her breasts onto the bed as she turned her face to the side, laying it against the cotton sheets, and lifted her ass. She was offering herself to him. "When you take me like this, I look like a 'bitch in heat'."

It was the exact same position she'd offered herself to him when the 'kissing monster' visited her room. Unlike that night, this time her father didn't hesitate. He sank his heavily-veined, thick meaty shaft deep into her. It was one long solid piercing-thrust that knocked the air from her lungs as it forced her into the mattress under him.

Using her hands to push against the bed, she was actively bouncing back against the invading cock-meat. He held himself still, letting her do the work. Letting her need drive her hips back onto him.

He felt her vulva tighten around the shaft, quivering slightly as she started to cum. God damn, 'cock-gobbler' is right, we may change your fucking call-sign.

"Are you going to cum inside me, Father?" Do it, Daddy!

Struggling to resist the urge to cum, Jack grunted loudly, in an effort not to cum. He could see her eyes watching him, her eyes fixed on the exposed shaft entering her obscenely stretched pussy-lips. She could see it pulsating and felt it throb, knowing her dad had to be right on oblivion's edge.

He shook his head. Not just yet, half-pint!

Pulling his erection from her, he rolled her to one side, laid her down on the bed, and quickly moved between her legs. Her hips arched up to meet his tongue in the most intimate of kisses between a father and daughter.

As she lifted her hips, Jack spun around on the bed. Letting her butt settle onto the bed, he straddled her surprised face; then, he kissed her pussy again. Moving slowly and deliberately, kiss-by-kiss, he guided her hips into the classic sixty-nine position.

At first, Nicole wasn't quite sure what to do when his cock was suddenly thrust in her face. He licked the length of her slit; and, as she opened her mouth to moan, he promptly slid his cock between her lips. Her moan changed to a muffled sob as she realized what he wanted.

He didn't attempt to guide her; but she instinctively latched onto his meat, sucking the head into her mouth and timidly nursing it. As he groaned into her hot wet sex, she began sucking harder; and, in reaction, he slightly rolled his hips in a gentle hint.

She smiled around his cock, So, that's what you want!

Lifting her head from the sheet, Nicole's mouth surrounded him; and, she reached up from underneath him, wrapping her arms around his waist each small hand grabbing an ass-cheek. She pulled her head up from the bed onto his heavy-hanging cock, swallowing around the head and, then, the shaft of his need.

Jack arched his back bowing it, feeding her throat his shaft; at the same time he extended his tongue, spearing her little, wet open pussy. He couldn't help but smile. The image of her suspended between a long tongue and a longer shaft burned itself into his imagination. 'Spit-roasting' you own daughter. Nice!

1...345678