The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Grant smiled at the comparison his daughter drew; then, he fucked her hard until tears welled in her eyes. But he didn't stop; he just kept making her cum--over and over--as she hung there, impaled against the bedpost.

Finally she begged, "No more, Daddy. I can't cum again; I'll die!"

Then, Nicole spotted the freshly-made bed and giggled. "Oh My God! They made the bed again, didn't they?" We're very messy in bed; I'm very messy. And, Room Service here is very sneaky.

Jack Grant climbed into bed with her and pulled her over, her back against his chest. As they lay there spooning together he kissed her neck, gently biting it; and, Nicole fell asleep in his arms before he could even say, 'Goodnight'.

Sometime later, she woke in the midst of a particularly excellent display of lightning; then, like the beat of a Taiko war drum, rumbles shook the windows of the darkened room. What time is it? She looked over, but the clock was dark. No electricity.

Nicole and Jack lay together on the four-poster bed, tired and naked in the dark. He was on his back, with Nikki lying against his chest and her head resting on his shoulder. A flash of light from the storm briefly lit the room. Nicole glanced into the mirror next to the bed. At first, all she saw was darkness; then she saw the bed, lit by the storm's fury.

Surprised, she blinked; but, an image burned into her eyes even as the light faded. If she hadn't blinked it away, only to find it still there, she'd have thought she'd seen something wrong. I've seen this before.

Her dad was on his back, his naked erection standing straight-up. That's not possible after last night!

The storm abated somewhat, shifting to a quieter but more prolonged display of light and sound. This time when the lightning flashed, she could see her dad's shaft thicken, flickering—frame-by frame--like a movie playing in slow motion. Its head was still-covered in the loose foreskin, but erect enough to stand; and, it swayed with the slow even rhythm of his heartbeat.

She rubbed her eyes like a young sleepy child, but looked again. Does he ever get enough?

At that precise moment, her dad moaned. His erection was pointed at the ceiling, just like that night in the storm--the night she'd been too scared to join him in his bed.

Well, not tonight! I'm in your bed now, Father.

She forgot to breathe as she wrapped one hand around the shaft, pulling upward from the base and forcing the blood to surge up into the tip. In his sleep, Jack Grant felt the need to thrust; and, he did. She could have sworn that she was actually lifting his entire body up off the bed, simply by what she held in her hands. He grunted; and she watched fascinated as he held his body in an arch like a bow.

She suppressed a giggle. Love lifted him up!

Nicole slowly stroked her tightened-fist downward, exposing the head from the loose skin concealing it. Reflected in the mirror beside the bed, she could see the shape of it against the night sky as he grunted again, thrusting through her hand; and, she watched it emerge from the tight fist, wrapped around it.

Her thoughts went back to the that first night, when she'd begun her search for 'Words of Power.' She thought of all the words she'd been taught; all the words she'd learned since. Nicole smiled in the storm's light. Words, even 'Words of Power' are an inadequate expression of the primal.

In the storm--its rain, wind, and thunder--the feelings in her heart and mind were beyond description as her hand surrounded her father's erection and stroked it. There simply are no Words.

A string of lightning drew her back into the moment. Once more, her brain took the images revealed by the flashes of lightening and strung them one-to-another into a moving-picture show.

Oh My God, I'm masturbating my Father!

Lying on the bed next to him, she glanced at the mirror. In its reflection a daughter lay with her father, using her hand to pleasure him. Some instinct older than civilization, told Nikki this was something she was meant to see. Meant to do!

Now, Nikki knew another adult secret. Even good daughters masturbate their dads on a dark and stormy night such as this!

This secret act in the darkened room; this is some kind of secret thing--the very essence of a 'Secret Doing'! She shivered in the slight breeze, the little hairs, covering her arm, stood on end as she continued to masturbate her sleeping father.

Her dad held the arch, thrusting harder into the fantasies of his dream—sensual images of his college-aged daughter, coupled with ancient dark shadows--more primal. He needed release. Uttered into the darkness, his need found voice in the words, "Fuck ... Nikki! FUCK!"

Goddamn it! Tomorrow, I have to drive back to the coast, so I need the sleep tonight.

Confused, Jack lowered his ass to the bed, breathing hard. Christ, I'm tired. When did I get so tired. I must be getting old!

He reached out to flick the light switch. Nothing. He frowned, listening to the thunder and to the wind. Power must be out. Shit!

Putting a finger to his lips, Nikki whispered a lover's shush. "Sleep Father, it is but a storm. I'm here."

Jack Grant's cock shaft lurched at the sound of her voice and the words she uttered. "Sleep Father!" He knew those words from somewhere; they evoked a dream voice. "It is but a dream!"

"It was you; I thought it was a dream. The dream was you!"

Nicole's hand tightened, her stroke increasing in speed. The sound of the foreskin sliding off a precum covered-head became the familiar, 'Snick, snick, snick ..."

Nikki looked at the mirror as a string of lightening bolts jumped cloud-to-cloud. She thought of the Taiko piece they'd seen; she thought of the first night she'd seen him in his room. He had been alone, lonely, and in need. She remembered the lightening and thunder that fateful stormy night.

Now, reflected in the mirror, she was part of the picture it revealed. It wasn't an image of him burned into her mind this night; it was an image of them. Nor was it an image of a lonely man or lonely teenage girl; now it was an image of a father and his daughter. Now, it's an image of us!

His ass lifted from the bed. In her hand she felt him expand, the head pulse, and his balls push against her closed fist, trying to lift. She 'lifted' him from the bed in an arch.

"Jesus, Nicole, I'm gonna fucking cum again!" She could hear more wonder in his voice than need.

Jack Grant felt the skin on his shaft tighten, and would have sworn he could feel the cum loading. His forehead even tightened as he grimaced, Jesus! Fuck, I need to nut! Her hand both stroked and teased his flesh; and, his very being slowly concentrated itself in that throbbing connection with his daughter's hot, knowledgeable little hand.

Nicole carefully observed the slow-motion flashes of light in the mirror: the arch, the thrust, the pulsations, and finally the twitch of the shaft. She stopped stroking and squeezed; she didn't even think as she covered the head of his erection with her mouth and closed her eyes.

"Fuck ... FUCK!"

Nicole relaxed her throat and dropped her head, taking her father to the root. Her cute little nose, rested in his pubic hair. Reaching out with her tongue, she licked one ball then the other. That fucking did it! There was but a single shot.

The room went deadly quiet--so quiet they could both hear the single huge gulping swallow as she took his essence. I love you so much, Daddy!

After, she lay her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. His heart was pounding; heavy and full, it beat with need, desire, fatigue, passion, and release. It beat fast at first, then gradually slowed, her own heart calmly waiting until her dad's pulse matched hers. Two hearts beating as one.

"Chichitoko no shinguru kokoro", she whispered, smiling.

Love! she decided, must be the ultimate 'Word of Power'. Love is the ultimate 'Secret-Doing' and the most powerful of 'Secret-Knowings'. Emotional alchemy. Love is the mythical Philosophers' Stone. Lead and gold. Lust into love, capable of changing the profane to the sacred!

Jack was asleep when Nicole turned her head to his ear, whispering,"Sleep Father, and know that I love you. I always have, and I always will!"

Even in his sleep, Jack smiled. God, I love that voice. I love this dream. I don't want it to ever end! Maybe it's another one of those 'lucid dreams'. If I go back to sleep, I can keep it going. Maybe forever!

Nicole lay on his shoulder smiling, her eyes closed,. I'm not afraid of storms anymore, Daddy. I love them. Now, every time I have a stormy night, I'll think of us like this--in bed.

She woke in her father's arms. The storm had quieted to a heavy rain, the windows running with tear-like rivulets. The room was cool and they were covered in blankets; and, she looked at her dad, sleeping the sleep of the dead. Smiling, she burrowed her face into his neck and kissed his shoulder softly so as not to waken him.

Jack responded to the kiss, turning and taking her tightly in his arms. "Good morning, daughter."

"Good morning, Father."

"Are you hungry. Should I call room service?" Again!

"I'm hungry, Daddy; but, I want to talk first. Okay?"

He couldn't help but smile, when she cleared her throat before speaking. The throat-thing must be genetic to lawyers and their children.

"Daddy, I've thought about this a lot. I understand you need someone like Jessica in your life. You're a man; you have needs. Jessica 's very good for you. And I even like her-- sort of."

Jack laughed. "Like her, sort of? Okay."

"And, I really don't think Mom's coming back." Break it to him gently, because he still hasn't figured out that they're married.

Jack had to laugh again. "No, I don't think she is." Well, maybe. I mean ... she just might.

"And, I'll be gone!" You really haven't thought much about that, yet. Have you?

That threw him; he just sat there for a few minutes, then sighed heavily. "Yeah, I guess you will. I haven't really thought this part through; but, I guess it's inevitable. You'll soon be gone from my home." There, I said the words; but, it really sucks. Bummer! Shit, I don't know if I want to think about this; it fucking makes me sick at my stomach.

Jacks voice didn't crack, but his throat constricted; speaking the words aloud, physically hurt. "It's part of growing up. Daughters always leave their dad's home. You'll meet a young man; and, he'll gradually replace me in your affections. It's the way of the world, and a healthy part of growing up." It also sucks big time. FUCK!!!!!

Jack Grant, Esq., Lawyer, Partner, and Father, fought a tear, then two; but he was losing the battle. Shit!

Jack lowered his lips to her pouting nipple, blinking the tears away so she wouldn't see them. He sucked it into his mouth, his tongue teasing it and boring into the now salty nipple. "More?"

Placing a hand behind his head, she giggled and pushed his head lower. "Yes, Father, more!"

Working his way down, he kissed the top of her mons. As he watched, a single tear fell and he kissed it away. "More, Daughter?"

Her voice husky with need, she whispered, "More, Daddy!

Jack Grant surrounded his naked daughter's clit and licked; then, he opened her with his tongue as she pulled on his hair, squealing, "Oh My God! Eat me, Daddy!"

That unforgettable morning, Nicole Grant was her dad's light breakfast. After Jack settled the bill and checked them out, they were ready to head back to the coast; and, Nicole looked up at the hotel as she was climbing back into the Jeep. It definitely is the most romantic hotel in Portland!

An hour-and-a-half later, the Jeep passed the Spirit Mountain Casino on the Confederated Tribes Reservation at Grand Ronde, moving quickly along the Salmon River Highway; but, they were still a little more than thirty minutes from home. Today, Nikki wasn't playing music; instead, she was unusually quiet. Jack watched her, off-and-on, out of the corner of his eyes.

Suddenly, her iPhone made a little chirp; and, she slipped it out, read the screen, and smiled. It was a smile that lit up the Jeep. Quickly tapping a message into the screen, she hit send. A few seconds later, the phone rang, and she put it to her ear.

"Well, Jason Chism, I was wondering when you'd call."

"No, sorry. I have plans for the 4th of July; we're going to be on our boat, down in Newport. But, maybe next weekend?"

Her smile getting wider by the second, she listened intently. "Yes. So, are you asking me to go on a date?"

More chatter from the other end; then, she giggled. "No, you certainly will not! I'll pay; after all, I'm still rich with our winnings." Whatever was being said next, she must have agreed because she was nodding enthusiastically. "I can't really talk about that right now, but you can give them back to me then, okay? And, I have your shirt; MacKenzie asked me to return it to you." Oh, MacKenzie, I so love you; you said he'd call me! You were right.

"Okay, bye!"

Eyes glowing, she looked at her dad. "I have a date. A real date--my first one ever!" she bubbled. "Someone asked me to go on a date." Life is good!

First real date ever, huh? Jack had to laugh, considering the night they'd just shared. My life sucks!

Absentmindedly, Nikki played with his hair as he drove on in silence. Perhaps, both were thinking about the fast-approaching fall semester of college year or just enjoying their memories of last night.

"Father, you're quiet. Is it because I'm going to college in Portland this fall?"

Smiling, Jack looked at her and nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's part of it."

"You know, Daddy, this doesn't have to be the last time you visit me. I mean, if you come up some weekends, you could take me to dinner. And, we could spend more 'father-daughter' time together."

Jack looked at his daughter. I am Sin's Daughter; and, my name is Temptation!

"We need a secret of our own, Daddy! Everyone else has one. Let's make a secret--just you and me!"

"Then, you can't tell MacKenzie."

"I know; I promise I won't. And, you can't tell Jessica!"

"Yes ... I know."

Thinking hard, Jack paused and closed his eyes; then added, "I won't."

Nicole was, of course, correct; everyone has some kind of secret. As they go, secretly fucking your coed daughter regularly is a pretty big one. One last secret before summer ends, huh?

Jack Grant thought for just a second as he turned off onto North Bank Road, 'The Last Secret of Summer', what a great name for a story.

Jesus, I may give up the Law and just start writing Romance Novels. Or better yet, maybe I'll just write it as a porn novel, sell the movie rights to Vivid Video, and retire to Mexico on a sailboat.

Jack's smile would have qualified as a bona-fide 'Shit-Eating Grin'.

Life is good!

***** Chapter End Note:

More than any other chapter I have written, I would like comments on this one. If you have been commenting, thanks and feel free to do so here. If not, now is your chance.

Please take a moment and rate the chapter. It can take two-weeks to write a chapter and a week for the editor to finish it. It only takes a three-seconds to rate it.

Hover your mouse over one of the Stars below. When they turn Gold, pick a rating and click on it. Thanks.

1...345678