The Sir and His Slut Play His Way

Story Info
A Sir keeps his slut available for his use for one night.
2.3k words
4.12
29.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its 5 pm - I was told to eat well before coming.

Up in the elevator to the third floor, I walk past a family in bathing suits and towels headed downstairs. I pass the rooms... 311, 313, 315, 317. I knock. Master answers the door and looks handsome in his dress shirt and pants, neatly pressed. The collar of his shirt is unbuttoned, and I see his skin. I sigh a little, inwardly. My eyes linger on the leather belt at his waist. His hair is wet and slicked back and he smells like a hint of mint shaving gel and Acqua Di Gio cologne. My knees suddenly feel weak.

"Come in," he says.

"Did you eat, and drink water as instructed." His tone is flat, professional.

I pause, and he turns to look at me. He raises an eyebrow. I smile. He does not smile back.

"Yes, Sir." I say. The hotel room feels warm. There is a large bathroom to one side and a large bed in the room. I stare eagerly at the bed.

"Fine," he says in a disinterested voice, "get undressed, completely."

I remove my top and skirt, which I carefully selected to accentuate my body. I turn to look but he is not watching me. He is turned toward the desk writing something down. Disappointed that he is neither looking nor touching me, I remove my lace bra and underwear and fold everything into a pile.

I move to sit on the bed.

"Don't sit," he says sharply, turning around. "Go into the bathroom and wait for me... standing."

I obey, going into the bathroom and flip the switch beside the door. The room is flooded with light. It is large a huge space between the sink counter and the bathtub area. There is a blanket on the floor.

He is behind me in the bathroom.

"Did I say to turn on the light?" he asks quietly.

"- no," I start.

He grabs my hair irritated, sighing. "Come back in here. We can't even start properly." He turns me to the corner and pushes my face until it is touching the wall.

"Stand there and face the wall," he growls.

I stand with my nose just touching the wall. I hear the television click on and the bed sigh as he sits down. I close my eyes. The minutes seem like an eternity. The sitcom laugh-track ringing in my ears. I hear the words, but they have no meaning. I concentrate on my task.

Halfway through the television show, I hear him get up from the bed. My eyes are open. My heart pounds.

"Would you like to play now my way, or would you rather just stay in the corner?" he says tersely.

I chose my words carefully. "I'd like to play your way, Sir." I add "Please."

I feel him move behind me and pain explodes as his hand slaps my bare ass. I jump and whine in pain.

"My way," he says, "Now do as you were told."

I turn, without looking at him, and walk to the bathroom. I stand in the darkness. I can still feel his glare on my back. I stand for what feels like forever. I hear movement again in the other room for a while, but time has no meaning.

I hear a bag unzip. My eyes explode, and I close them as the bright light floods the room. I hear the clank of metal - a jingle almost. I feel his hands wrapping coldness around my neck. The metal collar around my neck is light and the long chain attached to it only slightly heavier. I open my eyes and watch him loosely loop the chain around the towel bar.

He places my clothes on the floor with a glass of water. "Sit," he commands.

I sit. There is enough chain to sit easily.

"Put your hands in front." He binds them loosely with rope. I watch him, but his eyes do not connect with mine until just before he places a blindfold on me.

"You are not bound tightly." His voice is flippant, light. "Your clothes are right beside you."

Then he whispers close to my ear in a voice that send a shiver down my spine...

"Go ahead. Leave anytime."

He leaves. I hear the light click off and his footsteps walk out to the room. I sit, shifting, listening for movement, the bathroom is warm, so I am not uncomfortable. The blanket is soft under me. I sit and listen. The drone of the TV, the dark, the warmth. I doze off, half awake, half asleep.

I am awakened suddenly by his hands touching me. Pulling me up and pushing me to kneel. He guides my mouth onto his erection. I know the taste of him. How he fits in my mouth. I run my tongue around his cock and moan. He guides my head gently to take him deeply. I love the movement in and out of my mouth, in my throat, on my lips. Every time his cock moves deeply in my mouth, in my throat - my face touches his skin, his hair... I can smell him, feel him in every way. I am buried deep in his desire. He pulls my head faster onto his hardness until I hear him groan and pull his cock out with the tip just barely touching the edge of my lips. I can feel his warm seed on my lips and I lick them greedily. The warmth hits my chin and breasts and I feel it run down onto my stomach. I feel him step back, pause and perhaps looks at me. Then, I hear him walk out of the bathroom.

I sit back, slightly thrown off by his departure. I want to call out to him and ask him to come back. I want to speak but I hesitate. I can feel wetness from my excitement between my legs and his sperm on my chest.

I realize that he never spoke a word. I sit back and try to stay alert. The TV drones on and I hear the hotel room fan cut on and off. I close my eyes and fade into sleep again.

When I wake, I feel hands grasp my ankles. I have been sleeping in a fetal position on the blanket and my legs are pulled straight. His hand on his chest firmly pushes my back to the floor. I feel his hands, fingers on me. His fingers run over my pussy as his teeth clamp down gently onto my nipples. I moan and arch my back.

"Ohhh Sir..." I start. He pauses and stops. I feel the light sting of his hand on my cheek.

"But I..." I begin again. Slap, another light sting on the same cheek.

I say no more. I am a slow learner, but I understand.

He resumes using his fingers on me and his mouth sucks on the softness of my breasts. I feel his fingers enter me and find wetness. In and out, then circling my clitoris with his wet fingers, then back again. I am moaning, my hips rocking. His mouth and teeth are on my neck and I feel the weight of him as he enters me. I moan, and my head drops back. This I know. This feeling of him being inside me, his hardness in my softness. Firm against tight. I am soaking wet, and he slides in and out powerfully. My legs instinctively raise up to feel him deeply in me. My bound hands are between us and he holds onto them as he pushes inside me. I couldn't speak if I wanted to. Words have no meaning. My moans get louder as our bodies move together. His hands wrapped around mine. We are one pulsating movement. I am exploding and cumming and he continues. Never breaking his stride, he speeds up. His body tightens, and I feel sweat trickle from his chest onto my hands. He takes me hard, pounding and then I feel his cock withdraw from me. I gasp at the sudden emptiness. I feel him throb in my stomach and warm cum squirt on my abdomen and pussy. He moves away from me and I sit up, willing myself to see him.

His hand touches my chin and I feel the hard glass at my lips. I drink the warm water. He moves away and then is back, lifting me under my arms onto the toilet. I feel him watching me as I urinate. I feel his body move in between my legs, spreading them apart. He is so close. I hear him breathing. I want to see him, touch his face. He lifts my arms up above my head. I hear the rattle of the chain against the toilet. Then, the warmth of his urine hits my breasts and flows down my body into the toilet. I hear him sigh and move from between my legs. His hand touches my chin and his lips are on mine, gently kissing me. I feel a wet wipe in my hands and stand up and wipe awkwardly. I giggle nervously, imaging what I look like to him.

His hands guide me back over to the blanket and he pushes me down to a seated position. I don't know what to expect - will he remove the blindfold, are we done, is there more? I hear him leave the room again. I lay on the warm blanket and think about everything that has happened. I smell him on me. I feel where he has been inside me, now hollowed out, empty. My breasts ache wonderfully from his mouth and teeth. The fan cuts on and off, on for a few minutes, then off, repeating. The TV clicks off. I fall asleep. I wake once to the sound of a door closing and noises in the hallway. The sound falls away and I doze back to sleep.

When I wake, hands are lifting me and moving me to a standing position. The TV is off, and water is running in the bathroom. I can smell coffee and food. I can hear Sir moving around - the sound of teeth brushing, splashes of water on skin. I stand, feeling him move all around me.

The water stops running. I feel his hands on mine, removing the binds. His hands rub my hands and arms. I hear the chain rattle as it is removed from the towel rack. He leads me by the chain to the sink counter. He pushes me forward onto the smooth, cold surface until my head is resting down on it and my body is best forward, ass out. My hands are hanging beneath me dangling beside the bottom lip of the counter.

I hear the snap of leather in his hands. My mind jumps. The leather belt smacks my ass lightly. The firm material toying with my skin. I squirm forward. The next flow is the same, then harder. I feel the chain tighten and my head lifts from the counter. The next two blows are insistent, the leather wrapping around my ass and leaving a sharp pain behind. Each blow leaves me breathless, panting. The tightened chain forcing my head up and back. The chain loosens slowly and lowers me back down. I grip the lip of the sink with my hands and lift my head. A hand pushes me firmly back down. The last three smacks whip hard across my skin. Tears hit my eyes and I gasp loudly and moan. My hips rock forward with each hit. He moves close behind me, and I can feel his hardness on my ass. His hard cock rubbing into my sore cheeks.

The chain moves noisily as he turns me around. His hands push down on my shoulder until I am kneeling. Just being this close to him turns me inside out. I am elated. He lifts my hands and I feel warm liquid squirting into them. His erection is in my hands and I move them up and down, together, enjoying the feel of him. I move them faster and then grasp one hand at the base of his cock as the other twists tightly up and down more quickly. I feel him throb in my hands as his breathing quickens. He gushes on me. I feel it on my face, in my hair, on my breasts. Warmth sliding down my body.

He moves away, and I stay kneeling. I hear the clicks of the camera for the photos we agreed to. They will later show a pale woman with a black blindfold and collared and chained. She is covered in dried and fresh cum. Her body is caked and glistening. Her hair is wild and tousled. She is smiling softly.

I hear the water run again. He removes the blindfold and I blink into the light. He nods at me as he removes the collar from around my neck. He turns my head, as if inspecting my neck and kisses me gently. I smile at him. We take a shower together using up all the shampoo and soap. I brush my teeth. He swats my ass with a towel. As he is drying me off, he asks me if I need anything. I look at him lovingly - just you, again and again. He chuckles.

As we sit naked together afterwards eating breakfast, the sun is blinking through the hotel curtains. We talk and laugh. I lay in his arms afterwards quietly. No words pass between us again. He is watching the news and I lay beside him, enjoying the moment. The air conditioning hums and we snuggle under the blankets.

We dress, spending an eternity kissing goodbye at the door and leave the hotel at 11 am, 18 hours after I arrived.