The Sire and the Wench

Story Info
Medieval male dominance and bondage over woman.
1.3k words
3.95
64k
5
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The basement is sweltering from the barrels of boiling water and lye. I agitate the clothes with the heavy wooden paddle, and a tear rolls down my check as I remember better days gone by.

Since my husband's death, returning to work is not a choice; I must in order to survive. The Sire's home is the prized property in all the land. I should be grateful to work here, but I can't help feeling sad and sorry for my misfortune. The Madame of the household is an aristocrat by birth. She is very stern, mean, and very, very wealthy. The master of the house, an artist and a tooler, has taken to living in his workshop. I too, would do likewise, Madame is a shrew.

I must concentrate again on my work and not let my mind wonder on the love missing in my life since I've been left alone. Too hot in this room, I remove my clothes, knowing Madame is out for the next several hours. The freedom comforts me and I relish the sensation of standing in total nakedness. I giggle. For what a sight I must be.

I didn't hear him, but felt his presence. Suddenly, I turn and he is standing there behind me, quietly looking at me. Frightened, I try to hide myself from his sight, and began to mumble an explanation. He nodded and motioned me to sssshh. I stood before him, noticing his eyes on my naked body, I drop my glance.

"I am the Master of this house, no?"

"Yes, sire."

"Do I not pay you well for your work?"

"Yes, Sire, very well"

"Then, it is your nakedness I desire and you shall continue being well compensated for your services. Come. Follow me."

I walk with him to his workshop which has been off limits to the entire household including the Madame of the house. I looked around while he lit many candles and could see much work in progress. My eyes suddenly focus on some unusual sculptured objects of various mediums. A carnal experienced woman knows such phallic imaged objects. Suddenly, heat and desire, coupled with guilt and shame simultaneously overtook my body.

He stood before me removed my head wrap and tied my hands together at the wrists. He took my head in his hands and forced my glance to his.

"You are my wench and if you please me, I will pay you handsomely. Do you understand?"

Fear prevented words from leaving my mouth, so I nodded in acknowledgment... he raised my hands overhead attaching them to a beam above his workbench. I was afraid, and yet, I felt my body react in wanton desire. A tingling began between my legs continuing down the inside of my thighs. I watch him open a gold container and dip one of the phallic objects inside.

"This is very special oil, imported from the Eastern islands. Its only purpose is pleasure. This you will enjoy, I promise you"

He took the phallic and rubbed it between my legs. I moaned with pleasure. Back and forth, slowly and gently, greasing every inch of my slit. I began to moan with pleasure.

"Quiet! You will not make any sound. You will endure your pleasure in silence unless I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sire. I understand."

"Good. I have much I want to do to you."

He stood close behind me and I could feel his large bulge as he pressed against my bottom. He began to wrap one ankle with a leather lace and then the other. He then spread my legs wide open and tied each ankle to the opposite wooden posts of his workbench.

He took the phallic and dipped it again in the oil and this time he inserted it into me slowly, deeply. I was wet with desire as never before and released orgasmic cries upon feeling the phallic inside me.

"That's my good little wench. You are easy to please and that pleases me. You are forgiven this one time for disobeying me. I am going to give you so much more before I am done. You shall give up your will to me, yes?

"Yes, Sire, anything you ask of me. You find the untouched recesses of my body. Ne're my husband dare envision. It has been too long since a Man has touched me. I beg for your pleasure."

He took another phallic, one of much greater girth, dipped it into the oil and plunged it into my already wet and waiting cunt stretching it open a bit more than I have ever felt. In and out, I wiggled with his rhythm, until I scream with delight. He allowed a quiet moment to pass and removed the object. He whispered in my ear.

"I told you to cum quietly without a sound and you have disobeyed me, again! You will make payment by punishment for your insurrection. Do you understand wench?

"Yes, sire. I understand that I must be punished by you. Please punish me as you see fit."

I watched him remove a short flogger from above his workshop. He showed it to me and was made of very finely tanned, thin, soft strips of leather. I felt afraid and he saw this in my eyes. Do not be afraid. I am going to punish you, not torture you. I felt relieved and trusted him once again. He put a leather bit in my mouth and tightened it in order to muffle my screams, if needed.

I closed my eyes, waiting in anticipation of the first sting of pain across my bottom, and was taken by surprise when I felt his hand between my oily cunt. He caressed my bottom and softly kissed each check. Then, taken by surprise I felt the first sting of the leather flog, warm, but not unpleasant. Then the flog to the other cheek, then again, the second sting on top the first. With each whip of the leather, heat and pain increased. I began to shake and my bottom felt on fire. He stopped. His hands began rubbing my bottom soothing the sting away, truly an exciting soothing balm.

Again, he put his hand between my legs and his fingers in my cunt bringing me to orgasm again. Another silent moment, I saw him walk to his workbench, this time he was naked from the waist down. His cock larger than any phallic on his workbench and I anticipated feeling him inside me, for I knew he would spread my cunt wide open with his own cock. I watched him remove a very slender phallic and dip it into the oil. Suddenly I felt the sting of his hand slap my bottom, once, twice, (please, no more) three times!

Now, I feel the slender phallic enter deep into by bum, simultaneously my cunt stretches open welcoming his cock as he penetrates me. Both holes are filled and I am on the edge of cumming again. His hand reached around and fingered my blossoming rosebud. I wiggle with excitement. He places his finger in my mouth, "Smell your scent and suck your juice from my fingers, my pretty wench."

I did as I was told.

He holds me by the hips and thrusts deeply, desiring his pleasure, only. He pounds his cock into my sore cunt until we both cum.

He untied the binds, dressed me in a change of clothes, kissed my mouth and slipped a slender key into the palm of my hand.

"You now have permission to enter here anytime you please. And when I please, you shall make yourself available. Do we have an agreement?"

"Yes, Sire. I anticipate your company, and obeying your demands. To please you is my desire."

"Good. There is more I wish for us to endeavor and enjoy."

To be continued