The Sissifed Bully

Story Info
Mike and Jennifer enter a bar run by a woman they'd bullied.
2.6k words
3.84
31.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers

Why did they have to walk in to my bar, they didn't even recognise me. Mike and Jennifer were the worst bullies at Danton High they made my life hell because I was overweight and depressed. I made sure they enjoyed the service, they stayed till closing.

"I'll close up, guys, go home put your feet up."

I walked over to where they were sitting.

"Hi, have you enjoyed the service here?"

"Sure have."

I smiled offered them a nightcap knowing they weren't going to enjoy what was coming. I poured a daiquiri for Jennifer and pulled a beer for Mike, palming a rufie into each drink. Now they were open to suggestion I took them up to my apartment and then up another flight of stairs to an attic room, I'd had it soundproofed intending it to be my music room. However, I now discovered a better use for it.

"You to can strip butt naked now!"

They obeyed, I'd fantasised about Mike's monstrous cock for years but not any more. By the time I finished with them he'd have no use for it. I knew that Jennifer had been bullied by him too he hadn't hit her but he had blackmailed her for her dad's misdeeds. I figured she'd want to have her revenge too. Still I wanted revenge on both of them, Jennifer first.

"Jennifer tie Mike to that post wrist above his head."

She obeyed moving him with ease to the post. I wondered if he was still blackmailing her. I handed three pieces of rope to her and she bound his wrists above him to a hook.

"Bind his ankles to the other posts either side of him."

Once that was done I nearly orgasmed at the sight of his tightly spread body. That was when I had her suck his cock to erection.

"Okay, mount his cock use him like a dildo. Cum when I tell you."

"Oh...oh...God...Ah...Fuck...Please, I need to cum."

"Not yet. Do you remember Amber Green from school?"

"Yes."

"Why did you bully her?"

"I didn't want to, but Mike said he'd tell everyone about my Dad raping his Mom."

"Did your Dad rape his Mom?"

"No they had an affair, my Dad had affairs with lots of women except for one. Amber's Mom, I didn't know till later that she was the only one he raped."

I knew that of course, I'd come home from school and found her. That was the reason Jennifer was going to suffer.

"You can cum now."

"Aaah...oooh...God!"

I got her off him and took her to a post opposite Mike. I tied her in the same manner. Now the rufies wore off. Jennifer and Mike blinked and pulled at their bonds.

"Struggle all you want you're not getting free of them. Tomorrow I'll go shopping for some things to make you feel even more uncomfortable. I'm going to teach you to submit to my desires."

I decided to make use of his cock still erect and ready. First I needed to silence his foul mouth.

"You fucking bitch let me go! The police will come to find me."

I forced his boxers into his mouth then taped his mouth shut.

"How? The staff were sent home, if the police do come I'll tell them you both left not long after. Oh no one will know you're here your prison is soundproofed."

He watched now as I climbed up and sank my cunt down on him. Back when I was this overweight depressed teenager he would never have considered me. I wriggled my ass, he moaned as his cock pulsed and twitched. I got off him before he could cum, yanked the tape from his mouth and pulled his boxers out.

"Pleaseeee! I need to cum."

I didn't answer putting a bottle with a wide enough opening over his cock taping it in place. The other day I'd bought three of those wine boxes planning a party for some friends. All of us had to some extent suffered at the hands of bullies, the other day we'd discussed what we'd do to them if we ever met them again and here I was. I left the room returning with a funnel and some flexible tubing. Mike yelped as I inserted the funnel into his anus, he watched as I taped one end of the tube over the spigot of the red wine box the other end I inserted through the funnel and taped it in place. I had a butt plug an old boyfriend had tried to use on me until I put my foot down. He'd been killed by a drunk driver not long after. Mike watched now as I pushed the spigot handle down.

"Oh...oh...please...please stop."

Of course I didn't stop until the box was empty, His eyes looked glazed as if he was in a drunken stupor, which he probably was just without the pleasure of drinking the wine. I found the butt plug removed the funnel and rammed the plug into his anus, he moaned.

"Why are you doing this?" he said slurring his words.

"You don't remember me do you?"

He shook his head.

"No reason you should I used to be this overweight depressed teenager."

"Amber Green?"

"Yes, you and Jennifer used to make my life hell. Well I lost the weight got this place going and learned to enjoy life. This is where I get payback for the hell you put me through. Jennifer is only going to serve as a sex slave. She'll get her revenge over you too. Yes I know you blackmailed her saying that her father had raped your mother. Not true, the only woman he raped was my Mom."

I put my hand on Jennifer's cunt sticking my fingers up into her sex and rubbing her until she shook with need.

"Jennifer, wants to cum I know but she has to earn that. Tell me is he still blackmailing you?"

"Yes."

"You call me Mistress when permitted to speak, slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Is it for the same reason?"

"Yes, Mistress, and because of what he says I did to you."

"Hmm, he was more to blame than you that's why you'll just be my sex slave. Mike is going to learn live like a woman."

"You can't mean that?"

"I can and you should have added Mistress."

I walked over to Mike, reached under him and squeezed his balls. He moaned his balls let go, filling the bottle with his jism.

"Jennifer do you want to cum? Oh by the by think of yourselves as objects from now on."

"Yes, Mistress, this slave would love to cum."

I went back to rub Jennifer's cunt sticking my fingers up her sex again. Jennifer moaned again her hips moving, her mouth opened to draw air in.

"Cum now, slut."

Jennifer wailed as her love juices flowed over my fingers.

"Good, girl. Now, that slut over there is going to lick my hand clean and he'd better not bite or his ass will pay for it."

Mike's heart sank to his boots realising that he was going to get the worst of it. He glared at both Jennifer and me. I stuck my fingers in his mouth telling him to lick them clean. Mike moaned as he licked tentatively at first soon he was straining against his bonds soon he was almost excepting my whole fist.

"Jennifer tomorrow you and I are going shopping. That thing will need some really slutty clothes for when I allow him to dress and we'll need toys to use on it. Tell me did he ever marry?"

"Yes, Martha Welsh, but she left him couldn't take his bully boy ways."

"Any kids?"

"No, Martha said she thanked God for that. She's got a live in lover now and they've had two children."

"Hmm, sounds to me that he may be firing blanks."

Mike shook his head no way was he sterile. He was like many men didn't believe that sterility was even a possibility.

"Some friends and I recently bought a large sixty bedroom house that used to be a hotel. I'm going to suggest luring the men or women who bullied us as kids to it."

"You mean treat them like you're going to treat Mike?"

"Yes. One of my friends is a fertility specialist, she'll soon say if he is sterile. Let's see promise to be our slave and you'll have punishment rights over him but only when we give you permission. You two had better get some sleep, because I'm going to work you till you drop."

I laughed and left them locking the door after me. I curled up in bed well satisfied with the way things had worked out. I rose the next morning and went to my kitchen I deliberately made cold lumpy porridge for my two new slaves but for me I had baked waffles with blueberries. After I'd eaten I took two bowls of the porridge up to the room I now called the slave quarters. I freed Jennifer from her bonds and had her start to lap up the porridge in her bowl like the bitch she was. She looked rather comical with her butt stuck up in the air like that. Once she finished I had her hold the bowl for Mike so he could lap the porridge.

"I hope you're going to be sensible, Michelle."

Mike looked at me with a look of revulsion for both the porridge and his new name.

"Jennifer, get dressed and we'll go shopping. Don't worry about Michelle, she'll be fine she can't get out and no one will hear her."

"Yes, Mistress."

I was surprised she'd remembered to add Mistress but then thought that she must be a natural submissive to have put up with Mike blackmailing her all these years. We left by my private entrance heading up town to one of the adult stores. She was happy though helping me find the sluttiest looking clothes for Mike's transformation from Mike to Michelle and thick leather ankle cuffs and handcuffs for both of them.

"Amber have her give me a blow job and this little lot is yours. I see you were serious the other day about making our bullies pay in kind."

"Yes why not, they made our lives hell, it's only fair that their lives become hell in return. Although for this one I have the feeling she'll enjoy it. You heard Trevor, bitch, get those lips busy."

Trevor took her into a changing cubicle I soon heard both of them moaning their arousal .

"Ah...yes...that's it bitch... take me deep...ooh...God!"

"Um, yes Master. This slave would like you to fuck all her holes."

"Go ahead Trevor after all she's got a lot of making up to do."

While I went around the store adding a few whips and canes her cries of arousal rang around the store entertaining the other customers. Trevor looked completely drained as he led her crawling along behind him with an expression of sheer bliss on her face. I was examining a tazer when they came to the counter.

"I'll need one of these to control the more guilty of the pair."

"Yes, just hold it on his balls and fire one zap of that and I guarantee he'll obey your every order."

I thanked Trevor and gathered all our purchases together. We returned to my apartment above the bar and headed straight to the newly designated slave quarters. Mike/Michelle stared with horrified fascination as we revealed his new wardrobe.

"Now, Jennifer is going to free your right leg so that she can put your stocking and shoe on."

Of course he tried to kick her, I lifted his cock and jabbed the tazer into his balls and fired, His shriek of pain echoed around the room.

"Unless you want to feel that again you'll do everything I say, is that clear?"

"Y...Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Y...Yes, Mistress."

"Better. Get Michelle ready for tonight. The maid's outfit. I'm having a private dinner party tonight and you're going to wait on me and my guests."

He glared at Jennifer when they were both ready, she was wearing the same uniform that my regular servers' wore in the bar, whereas Michelle's outfit barely covered his ass. Just before seven I had him bend over and hold his ankles while I caned him, then I thrust a vibrator deep into his rectum and had him stand listening to his moans of arousal.

"What do you say as you greet my guests?"

"Hello, this slave is called Michelle would you like her to suck you to completion."

"You may now kneel and show me how you do that on Jennifer."

"Hello, Miss Jennifer, this slave is called...Michelle...would you...like her to suck...you to completion?

"You may get that disgusting tongue busy, Slave Michelle."

Mike started to lick Jennifer's clit tentatively at first but soon they were both moaning their arousal. I knew that his was a combination of fear of the tazer being used on his balls and the vibrator in his ass. I opened the door at seven admitting my guests they smiled seeing Mike and Jennifer kneeling waiting for them.

"I see Trevor wasn't joking you really have enslaved your bullies. The bottle on her clit?"

"Yes, it'll catch her cum, I'd like you to have a look tell me if she's infertile."

"What makes you think she's infertile?"

"Slave Jennifer told me that Michelle was married but had no children in four years of marriage. Her ex has now had two children with her live-in lover. Michelle this is Elizabeth."

"Hello, Mistress Elizabeth, this slave is called Michelle would you like her to suck you to completion."

"Not yet, turn around."

Mike turned allowing Elizabeth to see his balls.

"Judging by their size she should have plenty of semen in there. Are you you full?"

"Y..yes...Mistress Elizabeth."

Elizabeth started to massage Mike's balls, he moaned feeling them fill again.

"Ooh...Aah...Please Mistress... This slave begs you to allow her to come."

"Do you deserve it, Michelle," I asked.

"I...don't know...Mistress."

"I will allow you to come but then your ass will take a caning."

Elizabeth squeezed Mike's balls.

"Aah...Ah...Ooh...God! I'm cumming, thank you, Mistress."

Mike watched as Elizabeth removed the bottle from his cock and using a microscope that she'd brought with her.

"Well now that explains it. She has no little swimmers in her cum."

Mike looked a little shell-shocked a tear glistened in his eyes.

"What are you going to do with her?"

"Treat her the way she treated me when we were at school. He's going to get a fake breasts soon. Maybe if he begs me nicely I'll allow him to have the sex change."

"With that new place we could trick our bullies into slavery."

"I don't see why not," Trevor said, "I can certainly make sure we have pick of the best equipment."

Everybody cheered that idea. They cheered even more as I made Mike bend over a low coffee table. I lifted his skirt and told him to hold it in place. Then I gagged him and started to cane his ass laying twelve strokes evenly over each ass cheek. His screams were muffled against the gag. I allowed him to stand now watching as he rubbed his sore ass noticing his cock stiffening to full erection.

"Slave Jennifer bend over the table, lift your skirt up."

Jennifer obeyed sobbing thinking she was going to be caned. I felt her cunt she was so wet and ready.

"Slave Michelle you've been a good girl tonight. Stick that thing up her cunt, make her moan and beg you to come inside her."

Mike knelt behind her he thrust his cock deep into her cunt. She moaned as he thrust into her.

"Ooh...Aah...God...Michelle come please fill my hole...Ooh!"

Mike took that as his time and thrust deeply into her stilling as his cock let go spewing his cum deep into her. Both of them looked drained as he pulled out.

Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers