The Sistah Circle

Story Info
My coming out becomes an awakening.
1.8k words
4.42
14.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mzelement
Mzelement
3 Followers

Tonight my Sister Circle is having a very special meeting it is my cumming out of sorts. You see for many years I have lived a dual life one of the prim and proper Sunday school leader and one of shall we say Alternative prevarications. I am somewhat of a walking contradiction in that respect.

So, as I over see the final arrangements for tonight's meeting I have a sharp eye on the details. Finger sandwiches half veggie for Sister Moore, turkey for those of us attempting to stay healthy, petite fours for Sister Mason, tea for Sister Shelby, special sweet tea for Sister Barrows and any piece of hog that will clog and artery for the rest. G lacing over the table I watch the man who is serve us tonight place pitchers of water at intervals on the table. He then rolls out a vinyl sheet in the middle of the room. Chairs and low couches and tables line the walls, affording all a nice view of the center of the room. All is in place as the ladies begin to arrive.

All of the ladies are dressed in their church suits having just left service. Bright hats and rhinestone crusted suits with matching shoes and purses flood the room on a perfumed cloud. Our server begins taking wraps and bible bags escorting ladies to their seats and ensuring that all have what they desire before the meeting begins.

"Good Evening Ladies, I am so glad that you could all make it tonight as it is very special for me. Tonight I will introduce you to the other side of my life." All 8 women eye me with curiosity.

Sister Carlson is the first to speak, "Girl do you really want these heffas all in your business like that?" Her cocoa skin and auburn hair set off by a gold suit and matching wide brimmed hat, she is tall slender with long legs a beautiful smile and slightly salty attitude.

I smile broadly, "Yes, I am tired of hiding. Besides knowing more about me will not change who I am it will merely allow me to be more comfortable around all of you." Looking each of then in the eye I begin, "As you all know I am not your regular run of the mill christian lady, what you do not know is that I am involved in an alternative lifestyle know to most as BDSM..."

Sister Smith began to sputter, "You mean you like to be hit? Girl, what is wrong with you?" Her porcelain skin turning bright red in her outrage. "We are going to have to pray you out of that I don't know what you would be thinking. And is this man the one who you let beat you?" She looks over to our very startled male server.

I laughed out loud at the expression on both of their faces. "No girl, I do the hitting. I am a dominant woman, so I give the orders and men like my sweet bitch here follow them. Tonight he is here to serve our every and I do mean every need. Isn't that right bitch?" With this my finely dress servant drops to his hands and knees crawls over to me and kisses the peep toe on each foot. "Yes Domina, I am here to serve."

"Now that's what I am talking about right there!" Sister Shelby explains, "More men need to worship at a lady's feet just like that. Get over her and kiss and massage my toes." My sweet bitch crawls over and removing her silver stiletto sandals kisses and licks each digit through her stockings and then begins massaging her feet.

"Hold it, you two have got to be kidding me no woman is supposed to rule over a man. No man is supposed to be subservient to a woman. What are you thinking and you hit him? That is just wrong plain and simple." Sister Moore argues though she is shifting her thick golden thighs and her eyes never leave the sight of the handsome white man at the feet of Sister Shelby her dark stocking clad feet going from being massaged to being sucked and licked and back again.

How must that feel she wonders as ripples of desire run up and down her spine. How many times had she begged her boyfriends to kiss her feet? And never once would they. It was her deep secret desire, or at least one among many. She had learned to suppress those desires as they were not seen as fitting for a lady of her station. Yet, she longed to feel soft lips gliding up and down swirling over and between each of her toes, the mere thought sent a wave of moisture flowing into her panties.

As if sensing her desire Sister Shelby pushed the man her way with a flick of her foot. "You should know what you are denying yourself before you tell me how wrong it is."

Sister Moore sits transfixed as the handsome man crawls toward her a seductive smile on his lips. Reaching her he removes her red 6 inch satin sandals and takes her freshly pedicured toes into his mouth. She was mesmerized by her foot being brought to his lips and his pink tongue sliding out to swirl over her big toe. A fresh shiver of desire runs up her spine. Giving her a wicked smile he slides his tongue down the bottom of the toe and kisses her sole. Only to lick his way back up to begin with the next digit. With each swirl of his tongue on her toes, he has her clutching the arms of her chair and biting her bottom lip to suppress a moan. Reaching her pinky toe he leans forward and sucks the tiny digit deep into his warm wet mouth.Sister Moore's head falls back and a moan escapes filling the room.

Each of the other ladies watches with varying degrees of surprise and arousal. Sister Moore is quickly loosing track of her surroundings and begins stroking her hands up and down her body. Seeing this our bitch licks his way down the side of her foot then begins working his way to her sensitive arch, nibbling her instep as she slides the heel of her other foot to the back if his neck,urging him on.

Sister Shelby and several others have come out of their suit jackets and are now leaning forward our meal forgotten. Even Sister Smith is licking her lips and rubbing her hands together in anticipation. Her face now flushed with desire as she leans forward whispering, "Make him suck them all. Make that bitch suck every toe on your pretty little foot."

Now, that I find more shocking then the scene before me I have know about Sister Moore's foot fetish for a very long time having shared pedicure space with her I know how even a breath on her foot turns her on. But, for prudy Sister Smith to come out of her shell........... This will be very interesting. Working his way up and down Sister Moore's foot our bitch has her panting and writhing in her chair. Her body shivering as he expertly works his way down to her heel only to nibble his way up to her ankle. She shivers harder and demands that he keep going.

With a very slow swipe of his tongue me makes his way back to her great toe and slips it between her first and second digit. He then begins to slide it back and forth in and out of the very tight space. making love to her toes with each thrust of his tongue, until she is all but bucking in her seat. Her hazel eyes heavy with lust she pants, "Don't stop, don't you fucking stop". Sister Moore slides farther down in her chair pressing her foot into his mouth. It is at that moment that he opens his mouth wide taking all 5 toes in and giving them a long hard suck. Sister Moore screams as she cums, her body going rigid as her voice fills the room. Panting and falling back into her seat she whimpers as he slowly licks her feet dry before releasing them kissing then top of each thanking her before moving to the next woman.

Sister Mason, who had been watching the entire proceeding with a great deal of interest as I remember, now looks at me with lustfiled eyes, "you said that he is here to fill our EVERY need is that right?" I nod yes and she smiles a very wicked smile before slapping him across the face. The room is suddenly silent as almost all in the room are too shocked to speak. "I have no desire to have my feet licked bitch. I do however have to pee very badly and you shall be my urinal are we clear?"

Our bitch nods as a few women gasp again I see Sister Smith lean forward licking her lips. My My this is interesting. Sister Mason stands and unzips her form fitting knee length skirt. "Remove it bitch" stepping out of it and watching our bitch fold her skirt neatly and lay it on her chair. "Place your lips on my pantyhose bitch and you had better not miss a single drop." Crawling between her soft brown thighs he opens his mouth wide and covers her stocking clad mound and begins to suck as she releases her warm stream. Every woman in the room is once again drawn into the scene before them. They watch as his throat begins to work taking in great long gulps of the lady's golden nectar. He does not let a single drop escape his mouth as he swallows until her stream ends.

She then smiles, "Now remove them bitch I have no desire to wear soiled pantyhose." "With pleasure Ma'am" Leaning up using his lips he slowly draws her pantyhose down the front of her pelvis, pulling them down off of her wide hips revealing her soft dark skin as he does so. Once he reaches the top of her thighs he adds his hands to guide her pantyhose all the way down to her ankles. Then acts as a leaning post so that she can lift first one foot, then the other, so that he can completely remove her soiled pantyhose.He then takes his time licking any trace of urine from her soft thighs before sitting back on this heels lifting both hands and presenting her pantyhose to her with a broad pleased smile. "Now place them in your mouth bitch, you are to keep them there until instructed to do otherwise are we clear?" "Yes, Ma'am." And with that he is quick to comply with her wishes.

Retaking her seat Sister Mason crosses her nude legs giving me a wicked smile and says, "We may have more in common then you may think Sister."

Mzelement
Mzelement
3 Followers