The Sister Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my fingers into her panties and pulled the down from her hips, she obliged me by lifting her ass and allowing her panties to be removed easily. Now that she was completely naked except for her jewelry, she spoke.

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare, of course," I replied.

"I dare you to stand in naked front of me and put your hands on your hips and not move a muscle until I tell you to."

I took off my tailored suit and shirt, my undergarments, shoes and socks and stood before her, tan but otherwise unimpressive except for my cock. It was doing it's best impression of a redwood. I put my hands on my hips and stood in front of her. She responded by running her nails up and down my bare legs, tickling and scratching me in delicious torture. She rose up and kissed my nipples, licking and biting them. She bit and sucked at my neck. Her fingernails lightly grazed my cock, causing it to twitch and jump. This was farther than our game had ever gone before.

"Put your arms around me," she commanded. I pulled her in tight, kissing her, feeling her, my hands pressing her closer into me as I let them roam over each globe of her tight ass. I felt her pussy pressed against my leg and my cock jerked responsively.


"Now is the time to call it quits, sis. Before anything happens that we can't blame on the wine and the gin."

"It's your turn. I'll go ahead and answer. Dare."

"Then I dare you to put my cock in you mouth and then make love to me all night long."

She dropped to her knees and swallowed my entire nine inches in one single swift move. My hands went immediately to the sides of her head, pushing her hair back. I had to keep her head more still than she was attempting, just to keep from losing my load too soon.

"I am going to cum, Becky."

"Come in my mouth," she replied. "I dare you."

She pistoned her head up and down on my shaft, tongue swirling and hand cupping my balls. It only took a few seconds for me to fire. When the first gob of cum hit her throat she responded by thrusting it even deeper down. I couldn't help but cum and cum and cum, her lips milking me for every possible drop. I finally pushed her head back and reclaimed my cock as my own. I picked her up and kissed her fully on the mouth, our tongues sharing the last vestiges of my orgasm. I pushed her down on the couch and spread her legs.

"I dare you to try and not cum when I eat you."

I dove into her pussy like it was the last meal on Earth. Her clit was swollen and stuck out so far it looked like a tiny penis. I avoided contact with this, assuming that it would be too swollen. I concentrated on her labia instead, licking and sucking until they were engorged and hard as little rocks themselves. My nose would occasionally brush her clit, causing her to shudder. After ten or fifteen minutes of this tongue lashing she began to cum. Her legs locked around my head and she attempted to push my entire head into her pussy. As her orgasm reached it's most intense, I curled the tip of my tongue into a U shape and placed this around her clit, allowing it to fuck my tongue. She came and came and came, her juices nearly gushing out of her and onto the leather couch.

"I dare you to fuck me. Fuck me hard!" It was a challenge I was prepared for. I slipped my full length into her well-lubed honey hole. She climaxed again. As I stroked in and out, I could feel her G-spot engorged against the top of my cock. I rolled her on her side so that I could fuck her sideways and really concentrate on hitting the G-spot with my cock. She started a wave of climaxes, one crescendo building on the other until she finally stopped, spent and exhausted.

"I dare you to let me fuck you in your ass." She responded by rolling over on her stomach, one leg on the couch, one knee on the floor.

"Go easy. Matt tried this once and I didn't like it. But a dare is a dare."

I positioned my engorged manhood at the brown pucker of her ass. This was going to need some help. I traded my tongue for my cock and immediately began licking at her asshole, determined to both lubricate it and loosen it up for the onslaught that ensued. When I replaced my tongue with my cock again, Becky was much more receptive. This time I slipped the head in past her sphincter without resistance. When the thicker meat of my cock tried to enter behind, that's when the pain started for her.

"Slow down." I did. "Nice and easy now," she instructed. "That's it."

I pressed forward half an inch at a time until I had two more inches past my cockhead in her butt. Then I pulled back and pressed forward again. Each stroke got me a little deeper until my balls were wedged between her ass cheeks as well. Long strokes and Becky began to moan. Hard strokes and she moaned harder. Fast strokes and she moaned faster. Hard, long, fast strokes and she began to buck wildly We came together, with both of us collapsing onto the sofa, her face down, me face down on her back, my still hard cock buried into her now sore ass.

"Oh my God," she finally spoke. "It's my turn. Truth or dare?"

To be continued......................

12