The SisterHood Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glared at lex, but she held her stare. She was always a fighter in what she firmly believed in.

"Alexandra! Excuse her mouth,Gio. She's obviously not thinking long term right now," I sighed.

Giovanna raised from her seat, she spoke over her shoulder, as she went it the kitchen, "She has every right. After what I did to you both."

I turned back to Lex.

"Bree, I want to raise it myself" she insisted, giving me her famous pleading eyes.

"Did you think about school? Who would watch him or her while we're both out in class or work? How the hell we would get the birth certificate without any problems? Lex I'm sorry, but until we're out of school then I would love for you to mother our child," I sighed, reaching for her hand.

Her eyes welled up, "it's not fair."

I pulled her into an embrace. Rubbing her back, and soothing the hairs out of her face while she cried.

"Brought back some tea, hopefully it will lighten the mood.." Gio trailed off, watching me console Lex.

Placing the tray down on the coffee table in front of us she grabbed her cup. After calming Lex down, I handed her a cup. Drinking in silence I had time to think.

"Ahem," Gio broke the silence. "I will take in your child, but that requires me to request a job behind a desk. Even so, I do want something in return."

She gave a wicked grin, placing down her empty cup.

"What might that be?" I asked through my teeth. I already had a feeling of what she was going to ask.

"I want my own appendage, but I want to fuck her with it," she pointed to Lex, her grin widened.

In a dire time like this I don't know if there was an option.

"And if I say no?" I raised a brow in question.

"You go back to the government base," she snickered.

I looked to Lex.

"It's fine, I'll do it for our sake. I don't mind," she gave me a weary smile.

"I will arrange for someone to come and give you what you desire. You'll have to wait till Lex has given birth and is up to health," I assured.

With that settled we left. Luckily they had my car with them otherwise getting home would be challenging.

I lead Lex to my room, but not without my mother seeing her.

"Wha—" my mom began.

"Alexandra tried out for a part in a new film. She plays as a surrogate mother, so they decide to have her wear the suit in order to get into character," I lied.

Lex waddled into my room.

"Well she's certainly dedicated I'll give her that. I'll let her borrow more of my other dresses, I can imagine there's nothing that would fit her. Not like that," my mother laughed.

I followed her upstairs. Waiting outside her doorway, she came back with a plentiful amount of dresses.

"Thanks mom," I smiled.

Descending the steps, I headed into my room. Lex already showered. She sat at the desk with my laptop, reading through my stuff.

"What are you doing" I frowned, placing the dresses on my bed.

"You have a lot of pictures of me on here. How long?" She said continuing to stare at the glowing screen.

I sauntered behind the chair she sat in, "how long what?"

"Did you know you liked me?"

My Chest felt tight.

"Since high school.. That's why I always insisted on fooling around with you back then," I admitted, my cheeks began feeling hot.

Lex looked up at me, "Bree, I didn't know."

"It's ok, you couldn't have. I don't want you to know until I was ready," I smiled down at her. "Put on a dress, you don't want to sit here naked and cold do you?"

She giggled shaking her head. Helping her into one of the many dresses, I hung the rest up. She looked gorgeous and it was effortless as always. The dress she wore was strapless, black with red roses. Her hair was in a high ponytail with a small bump.

"Do I look ok?" Lex asked.

I laughed, wrapping my arms around her from behind, "My dear, you looking fuckable as ever even with that baby bump."

I kissed her on the temple. Releasing her I went to shower as well. Pulling on my clothes I walked back into my room. My dick stirred beneath my skirt at the sight. Lex was perched on the edge of my bed, touching herself.

With her dress pulled up, she was fiercely finger fucking her self. Her eyes were closed as she let out small moans. I closed and locked the door behind myself quietly. Hoping not to disturb her. As she pumped three digits in and out of her snatch, her other hand worked her clit.

Stepping forward unconsciously, I froze in place. Her eyes flew open. With reddening cheeks, Lex continued. I quietly sat on the loveseat against my wall. Watching in amazement as she carried on, the sun from the window above shined on her glistening skin. Her eyes were barely open as her breathing became needy pants.

Biting her bottom lip, she went ridged. Shivering Lex removed her fingers from her quivering hole and licked most of her juices from them. Standing she ambled to me holding her hand out. Opening my mouth, I sucked on her fingers. Removing them from my mouth I sighed.

"You taste wonderful," I beamed, licking my lips.

"Mmm, I should take care of that shouldn't I?" She grinned.

Looking down at my skirt, I glanced at the noticeable tent. I opened my mouth to reject her offer. But she already knelt down, pushed up my skirt, and pulled my panties down my ankles.

"I love how long you are. It feels so good to have you in my throat," she breathed, kissing the head of my tool.

"Ooh," I moaned.

She sat back on her heels watching me. I stared at her plump lips ready for her to wrap them around my cock. There was a knock at the door, I jumped.

"Lunch is ready!" My mom cheered through the door.

Lex stood and waddled towards the door.

"Wait!" I cried with urgency.

Lex spun around and stared at me, "What?"

"You're not going to finish?" I urged.

"I'm hungry. Baby gets what baby wants," she laughed, rubbing her stomach as she left the room.

I jumped out of my skirt and put on a pair of black sweatpants. The tent wasn't noticeable unless you stared at it.

Sinking into the chair next to Lex, I ate quietly.

"So Alexandra, Bree tells me you took up a new part in this upcoming film. Are you excited?" My mom smiles.

"No way she's back into acting now?" My dad asked interested.

Lex smiled and played along. I spooned a bit of brown rice into my mouth before forking the curry chicken in.

I tried to change the topic, "Mmm, mom this is great! New spices this time?"

"Not really, just a change of ingredients," she blushed modestly.

My hard on finally subsided. We finished off our food and went back to my room.

"Bree, doesn't Gio have to go to the sorority house in order to be transformed?" Lex asked curiously, laying on my arm, as we cuddled in bed.

"No honey, see you have the ability turn women as well. But it takes a huge amount of cum to actually convert someone," I informed her, pressing myself tighter against her body.

Grabbing my hand she brought it to her stomach, and turned to look over her shoulder at me. I felt a kick. Stretching forward I hesitantly kissed her luscious lips. We made out for a few minutes I cut it off before it could lead to anything else.

We packed for three days at Sabrina's. leaving we kissed my mom and dad goodbye.

It was only a day before Christmas yet it felt far from it. I bought Lex her present already I just needed to pick it up. I hope she'll like it. But of course I bought Sabrina a gift as well, I had to pick hers up as well.

We arrived at the house, I already told Lex about how I wanted her to explain her appearance to her mother. She answered the door a bit quicker than expected, the bright smile she had on her face disappeared instantly.

"What in the hell?" She frowned, sizing Lex.

"I'll explain this to you over a cup of black tea," Lex smiled walking past her.

Grabbing the bags I dropped them off into her room. I announced I was leaving and I drove down the street. Stopping by Rima's house I thought I'd at least say hello before I picked up the gifts.

"Hey Rima, long time huh?" I greeted her, watching her closely.

She gave a slight smile and invited me inside.

Sitting down on the carpet in the den, Rima sighed rubbing her temples, "Lets get straight to it. That girl you sent me off to has some serious aggression issues, and enough sexual frustration built up to do some damage, Bree why didn't you just send her to Michelle."

"Because then she'd know where we are—wait Rima.. Doesn't she know where I live? How come she hasn't come for us yet?" I asked, cautious now of our situation.

She nodded slowly, then rose from where she sat, walking over to the window. Her tone changed drastically. It's was dark and grim.

"Bree, she's toying with you. She wants you both to get comfortable, settle into the new life you two have now. But you are never safe from her. And if she doesn't come for you she's going for Alexandra.. We all know how frail she is," Rima sighed.

She was right. Michelle was messing with us. She still had a hold on Rima. Having her do monthly conversions on women or impregnations, that was the only condition she asked for in order to allow Rima to walk. But I imagine it won't be that easy for us to negotiate.

"We'll try to work something out with her later. Right now I'm focusing on Lex and delivering our child safely," I breathed, tucking my foot underneath me on the couch.

Rima laughed, turning her head slightly to watch me, "How in the hell did a brute like you lay such a elegant fox like her? I've been trying to go down on her for years now!"

I broke into laughter. It's been awhile since I was able to laugh like this.

"Shut up, Rima. I can be elegant as well," I smirked, fanning myself with my hand, and winking.

She wiped her eyes of tears while she continued laughing.

"You? Bree Dickerson? Elegant for one day in her life, no. I'm not believing that. So what's it like?"

I grinned and shrugged.

"I'm not elegant so what's the point in telling someone as elegant as your majesty, Rima?"

I decided to tease her.

"Come on Bree! Tell me, please. Please?"

I caved.

"It's fucking wonderful. I can't really put words to describe it. But she's amazingly tight, her moans just make her even more adorable. Oh and the things her mouth can do! Dear lord I hit the jackpot. But how's your love life going?"

She took a while to reply. Nodding she took in what information I just lain on her.

"Ah, sounds great. Lexa always had a nice firm body.. Well Jade and I are trying to hash things out. She loves when we do anal, but she hates feeling it the morning after. Her ass is unbelievably tight I swear it's like I'm still ramming into a virgin over and over again ya know?"

I didn't know. We were touching an area I had no clue about. I've done anal with other girls, but not with Lex.

"Not really. I haven't done that with Lex. I'm ok if we don't, I'm just happy to be with her."

"Ah—I see. She's scared to try it? But you don't have to if you don't want to. Nobody is pressuring you."

I nodded, and gave a slight smile.

"Yeah, you're right. I don't want to rush things, but I would like to try it. Actually I never asked her. By the way do you happen to know if your mom as at the store?"

"Bree, it doesn't help that you're not communicating with her. How else is she suppose to know you want to try it. Actually she's her in her room, want me to get her?"

"I don't know, Rima. Can you please?"

Rima left me alone with my thoughts. I wanted to try anal with Lex, but asking her makes me feel like I want too much. But I was sure she'd be open to consider it.

Rima returned with Mitzy. Her mother gave a warm smile holding both the boxes out. I gladly took them and gave her a hug. At least I saved a trip to the shop, lucky I stopped.

Looking at the two now brought back memories. Rima had highlights in her lovely chestnut colored hair. She was as thin as Lex except she was blessed with a heavy rack of E cups. Her mother was another story.

Mitzy had double D's, wide hips, and a firm ass. Her raven black hair just barely touched her shoulders.

I left waving goodbye to the both. Stopping at the coffee shop I grabbed two gift cards and headed back to Sabrina's house.

Placing the presents up stairs, Sabrina was just as gullible as my mother. She believed the lie Lex fed her. She was so full of questions and ready to hear parts of the lines Lex had to read. Lex told her she wasn't feeling so hot. She hastily made a bee to the bathroom.

It was getting dark. I decided to grab something to eat and go to sleep. But first things first, I'd have to call Michelle.

Dialing the number, I walked out onto the patio. I listened to the ring in my ear. On the fourth buzz, she answered. "Hello."

"Hi, Michelle it's Bree."

"Oh."

Oh? Oh! I practically put my life in harms reach by going against her and freeing Lex and "oh" was all she could utter right now? I expected something more drastic.

"Uh—Well I was calling to talk with you about Alexandra.." I trailed off.

"Bree, you can stop the act. What do you want from me? Just get to the point," she sighed.

I felt a knot form in my throat, I suddenly felt hot, "Well I was wondering, are you done chasing me for Lex?"

She took her time to answer. Listening to her breath I knew exactly what she was doing.

"No, I won't be until I've had a taste myself. She has a nice ass that I'm just dying to wreck. Tell me is her ass just as tight as her twat or is it even tighter?"

I gulped, I knew this was a bad idea.

"Michelle please, I'll do anything just don't harm her."

"Bree, you knew what I was going to do the moment you both left. Right now I'm just focusing on building my squad into a thriving army. We are soon leaving for my home planet, there your little friend will know the meaning of gratitude. Every waking moment she will be fucked in every hole. She'll be fed a plentiful amount of cum, never will she go hungry."

I gritted my teeth. I knew how forceful Michelle was, her punishments said it enough. Her people were far worse

"I'm begging you. Look Alexandra is pregnant, please. At least just leave her alone."

"Well I guess with that news I'll have to.. For now."

With that she hung up.

I walked back into the house, grabbed a bag of chips and headed up the stairs to the room. Lex sat on the edge of the bed holding her stomach.

"You ok?" I frowned.

Lex groaned, rocking back and forth.

"It keeps moving around," she croaked.

I knelt at the edge of the bed. Placing my hand on her tummy I slowly put my head to her stomach. Listening to the sloshing sounds of the movement inside her, I pulled up her dress revealing her swollen gut.

The moonlight shined in through the bay window in her room. Looking closely I gasped, the slightest outline of a small hand pressed against her stomach.

"Are you in any pain?" I quickly asked her.

"I feel like I'm being torn open," she gritted her teeth.

I put together the signs, and spoke slowly, "Based on what I've seen, your due after or on the morning of Christmas. I'll give you some painkillers."

I gave ten to twelve painkillers. I held her in my arms until she fell asleep. I kissed her on the temple wishing her a merry Christmas. Carefully placing the covers over her, I slipped into a tedious slumber.

Maybe when things simmer down, we could actually be a couple. Live in a nice big house, two kids, and be happily married. If dreams were meant to come true. In my case, if Alexandra shared the love I felt for her.