The SisterHood Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was an asshole. He may be my superior, but he definitely didn't have to treat me like trash. Sure he was fun at first when I was just the receptionist. But since I was promoted he's been strange, sending me on errands when I had clients, swearing at me for no apparent reason.

I was getting tired of his shit.

"Hey, Lex!" Ashley smiled behind the desk.

I greeted her with a friendly kiss on the lips.

"Hi, Ash. How's the shop been?" I smiled , stroking her hair.

It was just playful flirting, the usual.

"Business is slow except for the clients that been coming here for you," she smiled. "Jim is a real ass for not giving you enough credit. Your a total badass. When can you do my first tattoo?"

"Thanks, Ash. Whenever you're ready I guess. So how many clients today?" I sighed.

"Fifteen.. You up for it?" She laughed.

I shrugged and headed into my room.

I've recently started working here just a few months into school. I always admired body art yet I don't have any of my own. My art skills weren't as defined as the others, but I was still learning.

I readied my station. Prepping my tattoo machine, and cleaning off the chair the clients would be laying in. My attire for the job was mainly important since I had no tattoos of my own. According to Jim I either dressed skimpy or flashy. That or no job.

My black sheer stockings clung to my long smooth legs, as I worked my way to the storage room. I wore a black shirt that reached my stomach just barely. In white, big, bold letters it said, "Fuck me? No, fuck you!"

The fuchsia shorts I wore were nice and comfortable. Along with the black, spike studded boots I had on. I like adding a bit of edged to my outfits. It displays my creativity and who I am.

I looked through the boxes to gather some bottles to contain the liquids needed for my long day of work. I could feel a migraine creeping on me.

I would need a load of coffee to get through this.

I took a break in between clients. Once I finished, I walked to the front desk. I was worn out.

"Your closing up," Jim ordered, his back turned to me, as he tried his luck yet again with Ashley.

I didn't bother protesting. It made things worst arguing with him.

Jim was tall, but fit. Pasty white skin, fiery orange hair pulled into a ponytail. Dark blue swimming pools for eyes, with broad shoulders.

Ashley was a short little thing, with milk chocolate skin, and short curly hair. She had a sexy accent and greyish-green eyes. But everyone knew she was a big time lesbian. Jim stood no chance.

After a while once everyone left I cleaned up. Exhausted I walked outside greeted by the cool wisp of air blowing. I juggled with the ring of keys, trying to figure what belongs to the lock.

The lock sounded as I found the right key. I smiled to myself. But now there was the challenge of locking the rusty, metal, gate that's pulled in front of the shop's windows. I sighed in relief since I knew that key it wouldn't be as much of a challenge.

I felt as if I was being watched. The small hairs on my arm stood at attention.

"It's time for a shave," I chuckled nervously, shoving the keys in my back pocket.

I drove home, the radio station I had it turned to was playing a few soothing songs. My nerves were still on end. There was a hot sensation on the back of my neck, like someone was burning a hole in the back of me from staring.

When I returned Daniel was in the kitchen slicing up something. It couldn't be anyone else since Bree couldn't cook for her life.

I kicked off my boots and let out a sigh. Locking the door behind myself, I crept into the kitchen. His back was turned to me. He was carefully pouring the sliced red peppers into the non-stick skillet. Along with that Daniel poured in diced meat.

I slipped my arms around his waist,"What's cooking good looking"

His chest rumbled with laughter. Stirring the meat and peppers, he poured a few shrimp in. While that sizzled Daniel covered the food with stir fry sauce.

His scent filled my lungs. Fuck, I wanted him so bad. I needed him.

The aroma filled my nose. Putting the lid on the skillet, he pulled my arms from around his waist and held me close to him.

"You know I have to go back to my own place right?" He announced.

"Yeah. I know you'd eventually have to go home," I whispered.

I just wasn't ready for him to leave yet.

While Daniel finished cooking I decided to change into something comfortable.

I lounged on the couch, half asleep. Staring at the empty spaces on the wall I wanted to fill for a while, but never got to it.

Daniel announced dinner was finished. Feeling sluggish, I moved with not much life in me.

The sounds of forks clanking and scraping plates echoed the room.

We both say quietly at the table. Our food was finished, but neither of us moved or looked at each other.

I wanted him to stay with me. With Daniel around I felt secure. I'm sure Bree wouldn't have any of it if I asked him to stay another night.

I cleared my throat, "I'll clean the dishes."

My chest was growing painfully tight. I was holding back what I really wanted to say.

"I guess I'll take my leave.." Daniel said, barely above a whisper.

I placed the dishes into the sink louder than I thought.

"Here I'll walk to your car," I managed to smile.

The ride down the elevator was quite. We held hands as we walked through the lobby, and out the door. There was a cool breeze of the night blowing against us. He bent to cup my face and give me a deep kiss.

I could feel my eyes water when I watched him pull off, and drive away.

Standing alone in the cold, hot tears rolled down my cheek. My lip was trembling. I ambled back through the lobby and into the elevator.

Arriving back into our place, I finished washing the dishes, and trudged into my room. Athena was sleeping in her crib. I leaned over the side and watched her intently.

Her body was feeble. Those gorgeous tawny ringlets brought out her features. Over the time she'd gotten more pigmentation to her skin. She was slightly lighter then she was, matching my skin tone, but I expected her later to resemble Bree. Her cute thin lips filled out nice and full.

Smiling I crawled into my bed. I was finding it hard to fall asleep. My ears perked up. I listened to the front door being unlocked. The door was slammed shut.

"Lex?" Bree called out for me.

I'd just gotten in the bed. I felt drained emotionally and physically.

I would have called out for her, but Athena was sleeping. Sighing I slipped out of the bed and walked into the hall after pulling the room door up behind myself.

Walking into the living room, Bree smiled brightly at me.

"Want to stay up and watch some movies for old times sake?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Sure why not, I can't sleep anyhow."

I sank down into the sofa, tucking my foot underneath me. Bree flicked on the tv and inserted an old black and white Dracula movie. There wasn't sound, but I was pretty good in the art of reading lips.

Bree sat down next to me, her arm stretched behind me. My leg was growing tired of supporting my weight. I shuffled about trying to get comfortable.

Bree stared at me intently for a while before speaking, "Come closer. I won't bite, yet."

I inched closer. She wrapped her arms around me tightly. We watched the rest of the movie cuddling. Bree released me to put in another movie.

Returning back to the sofa, she sank down next to me. Bree pulled me in close to her.

I started to fall asleep half way in the movie. My eyes were beginning to feel heavy. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The room was dark and freezing cold. I could only make out a growing figure, as I continued to move forward. Walking cautiously I watched the silhouette of the mystery person stroll towards me.

Drawing closer, my heart was caught in my throat. It was Michelle. The room finally came into view, it was the library on campus.

I stirred awake. Holding my chest, I could feel my heart thundering. My palms were moist and my body felt ablaze. I turned on the ceiling fan hoping to cool off. It didn't help one bit.

Tumbling out of bed, I walked into the bathroom. Staring into the mirror I sighed in relief. My tank top was drenched.

I splashed some water on my face and headed back into my bedroom. Glancing at my alarm clock I groaned in despair. I had class in three hours. It often took me an hour to get to the school with traffic, and with how my sleeping pattern was off I didn't want to chance it.

Dragging my feet across the carpet to my closet, I reluctantly picked out what to wear.

Climbing slowly into the shower I decided to shave my arms. the rest I could do later. Drying off I moved sluggishly to the sink to brush my teeth. After rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash I made a beeline for the door.

I stopped to get tea on the way. I wasn't a coffee person unless I needed the energy. But tea calmed my nerves. With time on my hands I decided to walk about the campus.

Strolling through the food court, I sipped my tea. The warm liquid filled my stomach and traveled through my veins. I shivered slightly, it made me feel warm all over.

I felt at ease, relaxed, tranquil almost.

I saw a couple of familiar faces wave my way. Smiling I waved backed and continued on venturing the school. Pushing through two heavy metal doors I walked into the library.

The scent of old and new books filled my nose. Mixed perfumes with cologne of students were carried throughout the building and the stench of heavy black coffee. All ten floors of books, computers, and studious students. If you needed a quiet place to cram before a test this was it.

Heading over to the assistance desk, I requested a private room in which I could study in.

"Room fifty-six. You might have to share it with someone, is that ok?" A sheepish ginger asked, reclined in the chair behind the desk.

"That's fine. Thank you," I smiled at the man.

I shivered slightly. It was always cold in the library. Since the weather was heating up I threw on a long sleeve, red and blue plaid shirt, with dark denim shorts.

With my shorts I was allowed to have my dick out without the worry of anybody catching sight. The felling of my fleshy member brushing against my constraining laced panties kept it semi hard.

Grabbing a few books on math I climbed up three flights of steps. Swaying my hips I strolled into "room 56". The black plaque outside hanging on the door was new.

The rooms were all closed off. Of course there were cameras on the outside, but I suppose not all the rooms did they remember to add a camera.

I was puzzled to find Ashley there, intently reading an anatomy book.

She stared up at me in shock, "Lex?"

"They did say I was going to share a room," I shrugged.

Sitting down across the table from Ashley, I placed the books I carried on the table. I cracked open a book and stared blankly at the pages. Sipping my tea, after a few minutes in I had given up. I sighed and closed the book in defeat. Math wasn't a subject I ever wanted to deal with in college after graduating high school, but it was required.

"Did you know women have more than fifth-teen sexually sensitive spots on their body?" She announced. "Do you mind if I use you as my human model?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," I smiled wearily, completely aware of semi hard prick.

"Come on, please. Besides you owe me a ton for saving those clients for you," she insisted.

I caved, "Alright. Are you getting graded on it?"

Ashley rose from her seat, and walked around the table towards me, "Yes, but soon after I have to find a male model as well."

She scrunched up her face in disgust.

Ashley grabbed my arm and rubbed the underside gently. I showed no sight of the least bit of change in expression. Frowning, she glanced at her book.

Moving onward she slid her hands up and down my thigh. I gasped, feeling my cock stir in my shorts. Ashley smiled at her find and pressed on. Crawling under the table she spread my legs widely. Grazing her finger on the inside of my thigh, I moaned softly closing my eyes.

I jumped feeling her moist, warm tongue flick at thigh. My eyes shot open to watch a devious smile spread on her face.

"I think you should stop there," I frowned.

"What's wrong, Lex. It's just harmless fun," she whined.

Actually looking at Ashley as some to fool around with, I began to consider it. Her small pouty lips looked welcoming, and her heavy rack of double D's were amazing. There was denying it Ashley was cute and her was body was toothsome.

The tent in my shorts was growing. I bit my lip and avoided looking at Ashley.

"What the hell.. This is a joke right," she said in disbelief.

I gulped. The words flew around my mind, but they hadn't left my lips. I wanted to jump out of my skin when Ashley unzipped my shorts curiously. She ran her hand up my length making a restrained groan escape my lips.

"Wait I've seen you in a bikini at the pool before.. You didn't have a cock then," She recalled. "But it's real.."

I wanted to avoid the questions and get the hell out of here. Gathering my things, I tried pushing Ashley off to leave. Persistent, she gripped my dick firmly. Feeling weak in the knees I fell back into the chair. The smile returned to her face.

Moving her fist up and down, she began to stroke my length. I held my breath as she replaced her firm grip with her hot and moist mouth. Her cold lips wrapped around my tool tightly, like a vise.

"No," I whimpered, trying to fight the urge of being buried deep in Ashley's throat.

Her mind was already set, Ashley waxed my pole like a pro. Bobbing her head she took my member in her windpipe with ease. The slightest gag caused her throat to hug tighter at my shaft, I restrained myself from moaning loudly.

Removing my dick from her mouth with a pop, she started to stroke my well lubricated length, "From now on this is my dick. I can share, but just know who it belongs to."

"But aren't you a lesbian?" I managed to ask through my sharp gasps, fidgeting.

"I don't like men, that's true. But a woman with a dick is a plus," she giggled.

I was shocked to see this side of Ashley I didn't know existed.

After a few rough strokes she guided me into mouth. Grabbing the arms of the chair, I held on for dear life. She lapped at my cock with much affection. My nerves were burning with lust. Ashley gave one eager suck at my member and I came. I bit my lip and watched her burry my prick deep into her throat, and swallow every drop of frothy girl cum my pulsating tool spurted.

I hung my head back over the chair, and closed my eyes, as Ashley licked me clean.

"Lets go over to my dorm a bit, I could use a good lick down myself. A good lick deserves another in return," she purred, smacking her lips.

She tucked my dick away, and zipped up my shorts. I wasn't getting much done with studying anyway. I was terrible at math.

I followed Ashley out the library, into the halls, and through one of the many dorm buildings. The door was unlocked when we arrived.

I placed my books onto the table. It was a four roomed dorm. Pretty spacious, but a bit too many girls to have in such a space. Especially with dealing with different attitudes.

Ashley pulled me by the wrist into her room. She immediately began to kick off her shoes and pants. Down to her panties, I helped her lift her shirt above her head. I kicked off my shoes and left on the rest of my clothes.

Our lips met. Her tongue flicked at the roof of my mouth. I moaned, pulling away I bit at her lip. Pushing her back onto her bed, I crawled in between her legs. Staring down at her naked body I took everything in.

Those curves she was blessed with were dangerously enticing. Well endowed with big breast her nipples were as fat as my thumbs. I bent my neck and kissed her lips softly. Taking her earlobe into mouth she gasped sharply. I kissed a trail down her stomach. Licking the undersides of her breast, I fondled them passionately.

She lolled her head from side to side, moaning. I sucked and bit at her nipples. Ashley cried out in pleasure for more. Grabbing one of her legs I kissed each of her scarlet painted toes. She giggled and smiled down at me. I smoothed my hand up and down her thigh.

I tugged at her panties, she raised her hips slightly. Ashley was shaved completely. But that's not what caught my attention. My eyes were fixed on her clit, which was pierced.

I kissed the inside of her thighs, and made my way to her dripping slit. She cooed in delight. I sucked at her clit, nibbling at it gently. Shoving my tongue into her sex, Ashley lost it.

"More, more, more! Ooh fuck," she hissed, wrapping her legs around head, pulling me closer.

I cradled her ass, moving my tongue rhythmically. Reading her gasps and moans I could tell she was close. Using a hand I gently stroked her clit. Bucking against my face she suddenly came, clawing my hair, she brought me in closer to her orgasmic body. I could feel her shuddering, swearing on top of her lungs.

Withdrawing my tongue, I lapped up her hot nectar hungrily. Every drop I happily swallowed. Ashley was breathing heavily, trying to recollect herself. Releasing me from her locked legs I sat up to gather my belongings. I was frozen in place to see three other faces staring at me.

I could feel my face turning red. Ashley's tiny hands snaked around my neck and she sucked at my neck. I shivered, I was trying to keep my composure, and get the hell up out of here.

"Oh Lex, baby. Your tongue can do things beyond what I expected," Ashley praised me.

I was starting to return back to my timid nature, "uh—yea, thanks."

She ran her hands down my side. I flinched slightly.

"I have to go. I have class," I said, trying to shrug her off me.

"We have the same class. Let me get showered and walk with you," she insisted.

"Wait you have calculus?" I asked in shock.

"You don't really notice me in class since I sit in the way back," Ashley laughed.

I nodded, "Well meet me at the Starbucks by the art studio. I need a bit more tea in my system."

I grabbed my shoes, moved passed the gawking girls, and picked up my books on my way out. My messy bun was falling apart as I strolled down the hall. I felt in my back pockets, searching for my phone to check the time. But both were empty.

That's when it hit me. I left my phone in the library.

Shit.

I rushed over to the library. Walking in a speedy manner, speed walking. That soon turned into jogging, which soon turned to sprinting. Everything I needed was on that phone. My work schedule, my credit card information, down to my diet, and reports on my bill payments.

I have bad memory and I tend to lose papers. So I came up with the ridiculous idea to load my personal information onto my phone. I'd definitely kick myself for this later.

Flying up the stairs of the library, I ignored the strange looks. Arriving at the room I was devastated. My phone was gone. Turning around I came face to face with my nightmare.

She stood in the doorway, smiling wickedly, "Did you need this?"

Her pasty white skin contrasted drastically with her bone straight auburn hair. The glimmer in her unearthly eyes froze me dead in my tracks. It was what I feared, who've I've been running from for months. Michelle.

Well isn't this a bitch?

She was waving my phone in my face, "have a seat. I'll make this quick and to the point."

Obeying her I sank down into the chair. She closed the door and sat in the chair across from me. This definitely was not what I had in mind for today. I was caught off guard.

Mitchell placed my phone in the middle of the table. Propping an elbow on the table and placing her head in her hand she gazed at me for a while.

"You know I've gone through a lot of trouble finding you. I have a proposition for you. You have a choice, either you give me Athena in return for your freedom or you submit and surrender yourself up to me. The ball is in your court," She grinned.