The Sisters

Story Info
His girlfriend, her sister, and one lucky guy.
1.2k words
4.02
128.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to me a couple of years ago, it could have been a dream but wasn't!

Let me give you some background first. I was 28, my girlfriend Sarah was 24, she was around 5'1, long blond hair, 34b very firm breasts and was stunning, a real catch as they say. She was one of 3 gorgeous sisters, one of which, Rebecca, is also part of this story. Rebecca was 19, also blond, great tight body with 36b/c tits. She was a virgin, all the family knew this and she was proud to be, on one night out I remember the girls talking about "big knickers" Rebecca said she purposely wore big ones so she wouldn't get carried away, in fact at that time she had only ever had one boyfriend. Although obviously not twins the girls looked very much alike.

I had been seeing Sarah for about 18months, we were living together and although she didn't know it (at that time) we were about to be engaged. During the 18 months we had been together I had got to know Sarah's sisters pretty well and I always had a soft spot for her youngest Rebecca, and certainly when I first started seeing Sarah I thought that Rebecca was jealous, when we were at her house she would often come downstairs in just her towel after just having a bath and sit next to me, although nothing happened and I never saw anything I could tell, or maybe I hoped there was something to it.

Anyway, one weekend Sarah and myself were visiting her family, we were spending Friday night in and we would be going out on the Saturday. On the Friday we really just caught up with her family watching TV etc until around 10pm when I said I wanted to go to bed, so Sarah and I went up stairs to the spare room leaving Sarah's mum and dad and Rebecca down stairs. As I lay on the bed (fully clothed) Sarah went to bath room. A few minutes later the door opened and I felt what I thought was Sarah climb on & straddle me, however as I moved my hands up from her waist to her breasts I could tell something was different..... it wasn't Sarah it was Rebecca dressed in Sarah's top to confuse me, as I looked over Rebecca's shoulder I saw Sarah peering in through the door laughing her head off.

Rebecca got off me and I didn't think anymore about it, we all sat on the bed and stated talking. After 15 mins or so the subject turned to sex, and the fact that Rebecca was still a virgin was discussed. Sarah asked her had she ever seen a cock, Rebecca said yes, in fact last week, she had wanked a guy off for the first time, someone that she had been seeing. My girlfriend asked if she had enjoyed it and Rebecca said yes, then Sarah asked her if she wanted to see my cock! So I'm led there and they are talking like I'm not there, and even though of course I'd love this 19 year old to see my cock I am actually embarrassed and hesitant. Then Sarah undoes my trousers and opens my boxer shorts, my cock is semi rigid but led on my tummy, still partly covered by my clothes. Sarah asks Rebecca what does she think of it and Rebecca says "well I can't really see it, its still covered", with that, Sarah pulls it right out, gives it one stroke and its fully erect looking at Rebecca, her eyes are focussed right on it. Touch it Sarah says to her, I can't believe it and I'm thinking quick touch it in case Sarah changes her mind. Rebecca leans forward and touches it, firstly very awkwardly just with one finger, but then wraps her hand right around it and moves it up and down, a drop of pre-cum presents itself, she "accidentally" touches it, her young hands looked fantastic.

Then Sarah asks Rebecca whether she has ever given a blow job, Rebecca says yes, last week when she gave the hand job (from her face I think this was a lie), she says however that she would like to see "how its done properly" and with that Sarah moves over and takes me in her mouth, giving me a little hand action at the same time. This goes on for a few minutes, all the while I'm watching Rebecca who is watching Sarah suck my cock and its horny as fuck. Then without hesitation Sarah tells Rebecca its her turn, at this point I think I'm in heaven, I'm 28 and I'm about to go into a virgin 19 year old mouth, wow....anyway, she moves over looks at me like she is thinking be gentle with me, its m first time and then she takes me in her mouth, its so wet and warm, I cold have cum there and then, but I wasn't sure what Sarah would say, so instead I make a mental note to take every detail in because I didn't expect it could ever happen again, so I do, I look deeply at Rebecca, she doesn't look at me as she is concentrating on what she's doing, I tell you her mouth was then, and still is today built for fucking.

After a few minutes she stops and we all sit back down on the bed, me with a raging hard on, all of us not exactly knowing what to say, that is until Sarah asks Rebecca if she enjoyed it, she did (but not as much as me!). My cock won't go down, I don't want it to go down, I ask Sarah to make me cum (really hoping Rebecca will do it), Sarah takes me in her hand and moves up and down my shaft slowly, a great rhythm, all the time Rebecca is just inches away watching closely, after a few minutes Sarah asks Rebecca to take over, Rebecca didn't need to be asked twice and this time she takes it far more confidently than the first time and moves it up and down through the pre-cum, all the while I'm looking into her eyes and thinking how great she looks with a cock in her mouth and hand, and how great I'm sure she would look with cock in her pussy. After a few minutes Sarah asks Rebecca to make me come but Rebecca says she would like to leave it to the expert, I think she was shy, scared of not being able to do it, any way they compromise, Sarah strokes my shaft whilst Rebecca plays with my balls and the base of my cock, in unison they build up the tempo until I can hold no longer, I begin to tense up and breath Heavily, Rebecca is watching me and my cock intently until finally bang!!!...my cock pulsates with streams of cum, most of it goes on me, but there is a steam on Sarah's arm and a good blob on Rebecca's hand, I collapse and thank god!

As Rebecca left the room she says perhaps she should stay in with us tonight, unfortunately Sarah says no. The end....well there is one more encounter that happened about six months later when I get time I will try to post.

Any comments.