The Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. You want to fuck. For real this time. OK."

She sat up and swung one leg over me so that she was astride me. Even though she hadn't been visible last night, the position reminded me of that strange time. Painfully, I might add.

"No, Jenny. May I, this time?"

I don't know if she blushed at those words. I was too busy standing up from the bed and helping her arrange herself on her back. My cock stood out at right angles and she reached for it to insert it into her pussy.

"Let me do it." This time the words were mine.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, tucked her hands under her head, raised her knees high and wide. I climbed up sitting back on my heels between them, cock in hand, watching the rise and fall of her tummy, the easy lift and fall of her breasts and her chest. When she realized nothing was happening, she opened her eyes questioningly.

I leaned over her. I slid one hand under her shoulders. With the other I held my stiff cock, stroking her labia with it. I pressed my chest down against her breasts. And then I kissed her.

I'm sure she didn't expect that. At least she didn't bite my tongue although in reflex she might have. She moaned and met my invading tongue with her own, put her hands at my side, and half-heartedly tried to push me away. I changed my grip on her.

Forget about my cock for a few minutes, I had some serious tormenting to do first. One hand far under her back holding her breasts mashed to my chest. One leg between hers, the other slung over her thigh. The other hand covering and cupping her pussy, held in place by the pressure of my thigh. As close to helpless and in my grip as I could get her.

I began to play small games with her. I pulled my tongue out of her mouth and when she moaned in complaint, nipped her lower lip. Then mashed my mouth down on hers again. With no tongue.

She tried to twist away from me. I forced my full weight on her chest with assistance from my legs, twisted and rasped my chest hair against the erect and sensitive nipples that tried to puncture me with their rigidity. That hand cupping her pussy was not one of caressing fingers. It clamped down hard, squeezing the labia together. Uncomfortable? Definitely. Painful? I hoped not but nothing was certain. Exciting? Arousing? I thought maybe. My cock lay hard and throbbing in the groove of her pelvis, trapped between our bodies.

The flesh cupped by my hand was changing, and not slowly. I thought I could feel her outer labia thicken with arousal, the inner labia push out against my palm, becoming hot and wet. The short pubic hair bristled on my fingers as her hips raised off the bed, pushing up, trying to open up and draw my fingers into her cunt.

The way I held her left her almost immobile. She began to sob in frustration. I placed my mouth next to her ear.

"This will be more enjoyable if you lie still, let me do the work, all the work. Promise?"

I moved and pressed my lips softly to hers. She nodded and I could feel her whole body begin to relax underneath me. I released her, got up and stood beside the bed looking down at her. Almost automatically her hands moved to cover her breasts.

"No, Jenny. Let me see you, please."

Her eyes were drawn down to my cock standing out proudly from my body. I spread her knees, clambered onto the bed and settled between them. Her pussy was beautiful. As I had surmised, the outer labia were engorged and a dusky red; the inner, a darker color, had folded outward like the petals of a flower. Moisture was seeping between them, soaking the pubic hair lying short and flat against her groin. Neat. Trimmed but not shaved.

The rest of her body was unexceptional. A little padding on the hipbones, a little curve at the belly. Moderate size breasts. I leaned over her to take them in my hands, to feel them and measure them. My cock brushed against her pussy; I lifted to make sure it didn't go in. I let it rest against her pubis at the top of her cunt where the clitoris hid. No pressure.

My hands were full of her breasts. Even before my touch the nipples had begun to harden, the areolas to wrinkle. I brought both thumbs and both forefingers to my mouth to wet them, then grasped the nipples. Gently I squeezed. She sucked in a breath, held it, tried to writhe out of my grip. I thought of bending down to take them between my teeth, decided I would rather watch her face. I sat back and pulled her breasts straight up by the nipples. When she gasped, I released them.

I moved down her torso to her belly button, rimmed it with my tongue and blew on it. The result was part quiver, part giggle. I dragged my tongue down toward her pussy. In expectation, she opened her legs wider, hunched her lower abdomen toward me.

I changed tactics. I grabbed a buttock in each hand and sank my stiff and aching cock into her wide open cunt, hard and deep with a single thrust. Without any pause, I began to fuck her, in and out like a bunny. The instant rapid movement seemed to confuse her. She tried to push me off, to pull me into her, to time her moves to mine. Before a routine was established, I exploded in orgasm, one that had been building since her little sister rubbed her almost naked body up against me the evening before. I tried to pierce her, to screw her to the mattress beneath us. Before she could come, I was finished and withdrew.

I didn't pause for any touchie-feelie. I quickly got out of the bed, held up her robe.

"You'd better get moving. You'll be late. A quick shower won't hurt."

She glanced at the alarm clock, slid out of bed and into the robe.

"You're quite the bastard, aren't you, Matt."

She disappeared, headed for the bathroom. I pulled the covers back on the bed, curled up under them. The smell of sex hung in the room. Just as I was dozing off, I heard the shower start. I wondered if she was going to take care of herself.

* * *

When I awoke again, the bedside clock said nearly ten so I got up. I made use of the bathroom facilities. The coffee remaining in the kitchen looked dark and bitter so I poured it out, found some instant and filled the kettle. There was a note on the fridge.

"Matt: I'm taking Michelle home, then to her job, on my way to work. Help yourself to whatever you can find for breakfast. Will talk to you later. Jen."

I found some muesli in the cupboard and helped myself. Someone had left most of the morning paper on the counter so I amused myself as I ate. I heard no one come in.

I was rinsing my breakfast dishes and putting them in the dishwasher when two arms grabbed me around the waist from behind. A young, hard body pressed against me.

"You fucked my sister this morning didn't you. I could tell. Tell me, how was she?"

"Michelle!"

"Mickey. So answer the question. Did she give you a blow job? Want to try one of mine? My blow job is much better than hers. You wouldn't be the first to admit it."

"You. Aren't you supposed to be at work or something? Didn't Jenny ...?"

"Sure. Screw them. And Jenny. So, wanna finish what we started last night?"

Before I could berate her, before I could even turn around in the grip of her arms, her fingers had undone my belt and the button on my pants. I tried to twist away as I reached for a towel to dry my hands, but her fingers had my zipper down. As I finally found the space to turn she fished in my shorts and hauled out my cock. As my pants bunched between my knees and my ankles, I reached for her to push her away. She, however, was already on her knees with my cock in her mouth, hanging on tight around my thighs. And it was getting hard. Fast.

I swear to myself that if I had put some effort into getting away, it wouldn't have made any difference. I would have fallen on my face or my ass. With a small gagging, my cock was buried into the top of her throat. One hand snaked between my legs from the back to fondle my balls. The other grasped the base of my cock as she slowly let it slip through her mouth and over her tongue.

I felt the difference instantly; it was more than technique. Her lips covered the teeth as she sucked and pulled me out of the depths, but there was something alien about the tongue as my cock slid along it. A growth of some sort.

Suddenly all external movement stopped. Her hand held my scrotum firmly; the other hand loosely surrounded the bottom half of my cock. Her lips had withdrawn and I could feel the edges of her teeth holding firm just beyond the corona of the head of my cock. And in the cavern of her mouth her tongue was playing a sweet seductive game with my glans. Round and round clockwise. Round and round counterclockwise. The tip of her tongue tapped or tickled the head, using that chunk of extra to fantastic effect. It scraped the most sensitive frenum. I made noises, a cry, a sob, a moan, or some combination of them all.

I hadn't had time to think before everything changed drastically. Her mouth sucked hard and twisted my probing cock. Her hand became tight and jacked me furiously. Then she let go my balls and buried a finger deep in my ass. I think I screamed. I came in the back of her throat. And came.

And then some. She sucked and she swallowed. I stood and trembled.

Before I could begin to gather myself together, she was on her feet straightening out her clothing. She grinned at my face.

"Told you, didn't I? When you want the best, you'll know where to come,"

She giggled at her own pun even though it seemed to me that she'd used it before, like advertising. She stuck out her tongue at me.

The barbell stud through her tongue jiggled and winked.

Then she was gone. I made my way to the bathroom, cleaned off my poor cock, splashed cold water on my face and neck. I washed my hands. In the kitchen, the clock said ten thirty. Breakfast and a blowjob in little more than half an hour.

* * *

I didn't leave a note. I wasn't sure if I should thank Jenny for the hospitality I hadn't needed or expected. I thought perhaps a casual mention in the future might be enough.

But there was to be no future. Several times I saw Amy again, but was never able to speak to her. The sisters both disappeared, and I have no idea why. But I can not forget them.

12