The Sisters and The Studs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill and my wife lay down on the floor and motioned Brandon to come closer, as they did another black man entered the room. He was Brandon's older brother Steve. He stripped to his bikini underwear and appeared to have a massive tool; he was ripped with muscular arms and legs, with a light coating of hair on his chest and abdomen.

Jill and my wife opened their robes to reveal chocolate covered nipples, love boxes, mouth and lips. They raised their legs up in the shape of a V to reveal their love canals. Cindy held my wife's legs in position, while Jan did the same with Jill's. Brandon stepped up to Jill, while Steve stepped up to my wife. They begin to move forward and lick the chocolate from their open flowers, spreading the petals as Jill and my wife gripped their fingers on the bed sheets and Cindy and Jan held their legs apart. When they finished eating their chocolate, Brandon and Steve moved forward and begin to lick the candy from each nipple which caused their cocks to tease their cunts and begin to sink ever so slightly in and out. As they increased their eating of the coating from their nipples they begin to push in more and more.

They continued to lick and tease, while stopping occasionally and rubbing their cocks up and down their not moist and ready cunt lips. They moved away from Jill and my wife, while positioning Jan and Cindy on all fours. They begin to tease their cunts with their monster cocks, Brandon was working on Cindy, while he released her pony tail, and her hair cascaded down her back and across the front of her face. Steve was working on Jan, her auburn hair and a dark complexion was an awesome site.

While this was happening, I moved over to Jill and my wife and told them to kneel with their legs spread and arms on their hips. I told them if they did not listen, Brandon and Steve would not finish them off. I began lightly rubbing Jill's cunt with my left hand and my wife's with my right hand, just enough to increase the amount of juice streaming down their legs. I leaned forward and licked the remaining chocolate off their nipples. I started to insert a finger into each of their cunts as they began to buckle, applying more pressure and told the black Adonis brothers, they were ready.

They left Jan and Cindy, and told Jill and my wife to sit in each chair. Brandon walked over to Jill and told Jan and Cindy to hold her legs out in the shape of a V. While Steve walked over to my wife, I held her legs out in the V shape. Each Adonis stepped forward and leaned in to begin kissing the chocolate off Jill and my wife's lips, which forced them to enter their dripping cunts. As they kissed harder they sank in deeper and deeper. Once they hit bottom, the boys stopped and continued to kiss the girls. They were trying to break the lip lock, and finally yelled out in unison for the guys to finish them off.

As I held my wife's legs and the girls held Jill's legs, Brandon and Steve begin to pick up the pace, pulling out and plunging in and out. Brandon came first in Jill and then Steve grunted and ground his dick into my wife and finishing their combined orgasm. As my Jill and my wife lay back, Jan grabbed Steve and started sucking his eleven cock back to full strength, while Cindy did the same to Brandon's monster ten incher. I went behind Cindy and started to pound her from behind while grabbing her breasts; I came in a massive amount.

As I pulled out, Brandon laid down, while Cindy kneeled next to him and applied some white chocolate to his dick and balls. As she moved toward her target, Brandon appeared to grow larger. She lightly played with his dick and balls, and asked my wife to show her technique to her. My wife kissed the tip of Brandon's organ and came away with a string of precum. She told Cindy to lick his precum and the chocolate from his member while my wife played with his balls.

My wife positioned Steve in front of Jan and asked Jill to rub him from behind while making his monster come back to life even more; Jan licked the tip and turned to face Cindy. They kneeled in front of each other, while Steve went to the back of Jan and Brandon to the back of Cindy. Jill rubbed Jan's love box from behind, while my wife did the same to Cindy. While rubbing and fingering they rubbed lotion on the boys and helped them enter Jan and Cindy. The girls separated Jan and Cindy with Jill moving to the front of Jan and presenting her wet cunt to her lips and my wife presenting her's to Cindy. The threesomes picked up pace and they came to shuddering climaxes, ending an unforgettable vacation.

The camera men, Mick and Jake said they captured all of the action. We replay the video quite often.

12