The Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
A glimpse of his plans for them.
1.7k words
3.72
36.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost time, he thought to himself as he watched from his bedroom window...

He was planning something, and for every wicked moment that passed, he knew there would be no turning back. For years now he had watched them grow up from adorable little girls into fully matured, and oh, so shapely women. Now he sat on his bed smoking a cigarette, staring at the girls pictures on his walls. So many pictures. He closed his eyes, took another long slow drag and became lost in his own thoughts. He slid his hand down to feel the hardness developing in his pants. The sisters always seem to have that effect on him anymore.

Donna was the older of the 2 by a few years and had a long and slender body, much like that of a model. She was a bookkeeper now for a small corporation and really liked her job. She was well-suited for it, too. Having control of all those figures and finances gave her a sense of power and in her opinion, the success of any business can be traced to a skilled bookkeeper. She played life like the numbers in her books; detailed and never wavering. She came from a family that held her down most of her life, but is now ready to take control. There's a whole world out there to explore and enjoy and she was ready to experience it, but it would be on her terms now.

Angela was the younger sister. At age 18, she filled out into the shapes and curves that both young and old men dream of. Her innocence was well behind her developed body, and he guessed her experience was further beyond that. Usually around 3pm she would arrive home from high school. It was her senior year and he had a feeling she wouldn't be hanging around after graduation in June. She was the rebel party-girl who was chomping at the bit to get out of that stuffy house.

The sound of the car alarm jarred him from his thoughts and he stood to watch for her to come into his view. Donna walked down the sidewalk and entered the gate approaching her front porch. She didn't notice the figure watching over her. His eyes followed her every movement until the front door closed behind her and she was gone from his sight...but not from his mind. For a long time now he told himself that his fantasies were enough, but were they?? They had taken a nasty turn of late. He could no longer dream about it; he wanted to taste his fantasies.

Friday morning he awoke, worried that he had missed it. He climbed the stairs to the attic where he had set up his camera on the tripod in front of the small triangular window. He set himself on the stool and peered through the lens at the second floor window next door, carefully focusing the zoom. There she was. Angela taking a shower. He was angry with himself for oversleeping and missing Donna first. (He snapped a few more pictures) He wanted a few more shots of both of them before...

Their parents would be leaving for their shore home this afternoon. They usually leave right after lunch to beat the traffic. This worked out well for him because it would give him just enough time to set up the preparations for his fantasy with the sisters. He planned for every detail and wanted to be ready by the time the first one arrives home. He wanted this to be the longest weekend of their lives.

After lunch he watched and waited for what seemed like an eternity for the BMW to back out of the driveway. The second it was out of sight, he grabbed his bag and made his way across his yard, through theirs and on to the patio. He slipped into the kitchen through the French doors.

The house was beautifully decorated and he couldn't help but stop a moment to look at some of the pictures that hung on the wall. There were family pictures of the girls growing up and of vacations from around the country. He tried to relax and look at the pictures, but he suddenly felt a pang of nervousness. What if something went wrong? What if someone had seen him sneaking through the yard or come into the house? He took a deep breath and released it slowly to steady himself. He needed to focus on his plan. He had things to take care of quickly.

He shot up the steps to Angela's bedroom. It was full of stuffed animals and smelled of perfume. It was invigorating. He could finally put a smell to the girl. She was a typical teenager with walls full of posters and a vanity full of makeup. Her closet was packed with all colors and styles of clothing and shoes with a full-length mirror hinged to the door.

Down the hall was Donna's much more adult room with a certain style befitting a woman coming into her own. A well-organized closet with business suits on one side and casual pieces on the other. She had a corner wall unit with some pictures, knick-knacks, and 2 bottom shelves full of books. There was a reading lamp with an over sized chair next to it. There was a velvet throw lying across the chair. He picked it up and felt its softness between his fingers. He bet it felt good against her bare skin.

He walked into the large bathroom that the girls shared. He was quite familiar with this room although this was the first time he was on this side of the window. He looked out the window up to see the place in his own house where he sat and took his favorite pictures; his eyes staring back at him in the reflection in the glass. He was becoming excited as he glanced at his watch. It would all begin in just about an hour from now.

Then the front door opened and slammed closed. He ran and hid. The sound of feet rushing up the bare wood steps could be heard echoing through the house.

Angela entered her room, threw her books on the bed and flipped on the stereo. She kicked off her shoes and began to dance around to the beat of the music. As she spun around to check out her moves in the mirror on the closet door, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a man's eyes staring back at her.

Before she had a chance to react he leaped toward her, grabbing her hard at the shoulders and pinning her against the wall. She tried to scream, but he covered her mouth with his hand. He told her to keep quiet because if there was any noise, she would pay a dear price and so would her sister. She was scared; her eyes wide open and full of panic.

Where are my parents? Did he hurt them? Is Donna home already? She's not usually here till after 5. How long has he been here? Oh, god...what was he planning on doing? The thoughts were running fast and furious through her head.

He put his face up close to hers. He wanted to make sure he had her undivided attention when he spoke to her.

"Your parents are not here. They have gone down the shore as usual for the whole weekend. As for your sister, she'll be joining us a little later on. Now, I want you to understand that you are to do exactly as I say and everything will be just fine. If not, there will be consequences...not only for you, but also for Donna. Are we clear on this?"

Angela tried to relax, but couldn't stop shaking. How could this be happening to her? All she could do is nod in agreement.

"I will take my hand off your mouth now. There will be no yelling, screaming, or trying to get away...or there will be punishments. The first thing I want you to do is get undressed and sit on the bed until I give you further instructions."

She was horrified, but pulled herself together. There was no way she was taking her clothes off, so as soon as he backed away from her she opened her mouth with a cocky protest full of attitude. He immediately twisted her arms behind her and shoved her back up against the wall.

"As I see it you have no choice and you'd be smart to get it through your pretty little head that I'm the one calling the shots here. The tougher you make it for me now, the worse it will be for your sister. This little outburst of yours just bought Donna some special punishment."

As it sunk in that there was no way out of this for now, the young girl began to cry. "I understand" she said giving in. He released her again and she walked over to the middle of the room and began to undress. He watched with searing lust as she unbuttoned her blouse and he saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. She turned her back to him when she unzipped her jeans and removed them and her panties together.

This was proving to be a good start to the weekend. Angela now sat in front of him naked on the bed. God, she was beautiful. Her breasts were even bigger than he thought and her powder white skin was accented by her red nipples. None of his photos did this vision true justice. He told her to lay back and relax.

She composed herself, stretched out on her back and let her head find the pillow. Her eyes locked on the clock on the shelf next to the bed. Donna would be home in two hours and would figure a way to get them both out of this situation. Unfortunately, thanks to her stupid move earlier, her older sister already unknowingly has some kind of punishment awaiting her. She didn't want to do anything else to jeopardize both of them getting out of this invasion in one piece so she resolved to behave herself. She lay there trying not to cry....