The Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers

Somewhere along the one-hundredth kiss Kim whispered, "Make love to me. Please." She pulled my head to her lips yet again to confirm her wish.

"Are you sure," I ventured. "There's a lot happening in your life right now. I'm sort of Mr. Rebound and the knight from yesterday, plus there's a few years between us."

I took a breath to continue, but Kim's lips blocked my saying anything further. A few seconds later she was under the covers pressed against me, our bare legs entwined with that wonderful skin-to-skin feel.

My hands became more aggressive. I rubbed into her torso and then across her breasts, testing her request through her t-shirt. She rose to meet them, and our kisses hardened.

Kim reached down and rubbed my inflating cock through my briefs. I responded even faster to the stimulus and took the invitation to probe into Kim's pussy area. She hummed her pleasure into my mouth as I stroked across the region.

We each reached down and pulled our underwear off, then pulled our t-shirts over our heads.

Kim's body was a joy to see. As far as I could see it was flawless. She was generously endowed, probably a 36C. The trim figure that I'd speculated about beneath her demure shorts and sweatshirt was superb.

I leaned over to her and inhaled the nipple area of one breast into my mouth and sucked hard. Kim's head went back, and she pulled me into her with a deliberate move that told me this was what she wanted. As I sucked her hips started gyrated slowly. She pushed her pussy against my leg and started to hump in pace with my moves.

I reached over and toyed with her pussy with my right hand, fingering her lips and clitoris as I explored. Finally, I penetrated her with a couple of fingers. I found a sensitive place because she moaned, so I put some focus there as I sucked on the other breast.

"Come over me," Kim whispered. "Do me."

I repositioned between her legs, holding my very erect penis in my hand as I lowered my body into hers. I rubbed some of her juices from her folds onto my cock and then let her reach down and take over. She positioned me at her opening and thrust up into me as I pushed down into her.

I sank deep into her on the first stroke; she was sopping wet. She gasped. "Oh, wow. Oh wow. Ohhhhhhh."

We stroked in unison, and I went deeper yet. On the third stroke our pubic bones pressed against one another; the end of my cock was up against her cervix. We were both in ecstasy.

We were responsive lovers to one another. Her ups complemented my downs as we banged into each other slowly at first and then with an increased urgency to complete. Other than our moans, hums of encouragement, and gasps of pleasure, we went many minutes without saying a word; the only sound was the unmistakable sound of our bodies pulsing into one another.

As we got closer to our end I asked, "Protection?"

"Pill," she responded.

I said, "Then in thirty seconds something really great is going to happen for me. Where are you?"

"I'm about where you are," Kim gasped.

I ratcheted up our speed, thrusting deep into her body. She wrapped her legs further and more tightly around my back and yanked me into her depths with more force.

A wave of pleasure washed over me as my climax arrived. My back arched as I made the last several thrusts into Kim's heavenly body. She was arched off the bed too -- shoulders and buttocks in solid contact but chest thrust up into me.

Kim was moaning, "Oh God, Oh fuck, Oh shit, Oh wow, Oh, Oh, Ohhhh," gasping for air and then repeating the chant.

I ejected my cum into her just as she let loose a jet of her own ejaculate. We clung to one another and collapsed, eventually rolling to our sides so we could lavish more kisses on each other through our panting as well as smooth each other's bodies.

Although our bodies returned to some semblance of normal breathing, we remained joined, my cock locked in Kim's warmth by our desire to remain together.

I kissed her eyelids and ran my tongue around her neck. She was equally oral, French kissing me as often as our lips came near each other and sensually tonguing my ears and neck.

It occurred to me that there was no abatement to our passionate moves on each other. In fact, we were stimulating each other more after our first orgasms than we were before. I leaned in and suckled her breasts again as she cradled my head.

Finally, I felt the urge again and began a gentle in and out motion with my hips. I was remarkably still hard.

Kim whispered, "Roll so I'm on top."

We rolled onto my back, and then Kim pulled her knees up beside me and took control of our union. She leaned in so I could suck on each breast as she presented them to me, yet she assumed the fucking motion of our hips, rotating back and forth. I reached between our bodies and put my thumb on her clit and started to massage it in time with our thrusts.

Again, our thrusts became increasingly intense. Our fluids from our previous orgasms lubricated our revived union, seeping over both of us as we thrust. The sounds were increasingly those of a wet union.

We watched each other and enjoyed the sight of each other's glistening bodies. We were working hard at this. We smiled and kissed and smoothed and then finally came again. Backs arched and our respiratory systems went on alert to provide the oxygen each of us desperately needed after so much exertion.

Kim fell onto me and allowed me to cuddle her into me. I pulled a sheet over us and showered her with kisses. She returned the sentiment.

There was no remaining joined this time. I deflated and slid from Kim's warm vagina. We watched each other with humor as we both slowly felt my cock sliding from her tunnel. At the last second, Kim clenched her vaginal muscles and expelled me quite forcibly along with a dollop of our mixed juices. We both laughed.

"You're fun," I said. "And, we're both in need of a shower. Care to join me?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she said. Neither of us moved. Kim then asked pointing towards the bathroom door, "How do I get from here to there without spilling all over the place?"

I stretched so I could reach the drawer of my bedside table. I produced several tissues and passed them to her. Kim made a pad and held it against her pussy then un-straddled me and went into the bathroom. I followed.

We took a very long shower, paying a lot of attention to each other's genitals and breasts. We also kissed a lot. Afterwards, I threw on a robe. Kim opted for a thin t-shirt and nothing else, a fact that distracted me for the rest of the morning.

I cooked us a wholesome breakfast. Kim sat at the counter, looked beautiful and watched as I created an omelet and served up juice and coffee.

"You're quite the chef," she chided.

"Necessity is the mother of invention," I retorted. "Not all bachelors have bad eating habits, although I confess to eating out a lot at the neighborhood restaurants around here. I know most of their menus by heart. Seldom for breakfast, however."

Kim was showing a lot of thigh and it most distracting since I was again feeling as though I wanted to pick up where we'd left off. Occasionally she'd flash me with an evil smile.

We ate on the sofa looking out at the Boston skyline. The day was sunny and inviting to be outdoors. I'd opted for my present company rather than returning for a Saturday in the office as I so often did.

When we'd finished and were both gazing outward I tentatively asked, "How are you feeling today?"

"Fine."

"Do you have plans the rest of the day? What would you like to do?"

"Hummmmm."

"Could you vocalize what you're thinking?" I asked.

"In a minute."

"Can I get you more coffee?" I said, as I got up and headed towards the kitchen. She held her mug out in an affirmative gesture.

I poured us both a second cup of coffee and rejoined her on the sofa. This time I positioned myself to look at her.

"You're staring at me."

"Yes," I agreed. "I feel you are about to take flight and I never want to forget you, what you look like, what you smell like, how you kiss, how we loved, how you touched me in so many ways in so short a time."

Kim looked at me and then started tearing. "Oh Jim," she sobbed as she threw herself from the sofa into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me.

"Talk to me," I said.

"I'm so confused," she blurted out. "Yesterday at this time, I was thinking how to patch up my relationship with this guy my age named Daniel who I'd been going out with for three years. We'd even lived together for the last three months. Then in the afternoon he calls me and tells me he's done. Not only is he done, he's already moved out. I think he's with another girl from his work out class in Woburn. He didn't tell me that, but I'm making an educated guess."

I encouraged, "And?"

"After he called I held myself together; I left work and went to my apartment. He'd gone just as he'd said. At least he'd left much of the stuff I thought we'd bought together, like CDs and some of the posters. I feel abandoned but not raped. I knew it was falling apart; I just hadn't thought through how we'd actually end it."

I offered, "You know you just walked into another relationship from that one if I can capture your attention and you don't mind having an old guy like me panting after you." I made a good doggie face, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Kim sniffled again. "I know. I can't believe it. I was like never sure where I stood with Daniel. He never said anything like that. I sort of assumed since he hung around a lot, and we'd decided to share a place that we were getting more serious, but I guess that wasn't a good assumption. Things sort of went the other way after we moved in together." She paused and looked at me with big round eyes, "And then you came along." She threw herself onto my chest and hugged me. "My mind's a mess."

I thought for a moment as I hugged her and then said, "We've been with each other about twenty hours and so far, so good. We've been through the basics of 'who are you' and 'what do you do,' but if either of us is interested in more of a relationship we should start dating, or whatever passes for that between the two of us. I will go on record and say you are a breath of fresh air in my life, and I would like to date you and see where we can take this." My heart fluttered as I admitted my affection for her.

Kim squeezed me tightly which I took as a positive sign. She snuggled her head deeper into my chest.

I went on, "We've had an unusual start to this. Helping a beautiful but crying woman is something I've never done before. I know I've never had sex on a first date if that was even a first date. I'm worried about two other things too. First, I might end up being Mr. Rebound and I don't want to play that role; I don't think it would end well for either of us. Second, I'm about twenty years older than you are and I'm guessing you haven't thought about what that means if we get serious -- which, by the way, I'm feeling inclined to be."

Kim squeezed me again, then lifted her head and kissed me softly on the lips.

We were silent for a while, then I said, "Your turn."

"OK. I don't know whether you're Mr. Rebound. Time will tell, and I am making a note to myself to be brutally honest if I ever sense that to be. I mean Daniel and I were really through three months ago, moving in together made things worse not better. So I guess I'd really written him off a while ago, I just didn't want to deal with it. So are you Mr. Rebound? Right now, it doesn't feel like that. It just feels as though I came out of something bad into something good. Poor transition I must admit."

Kim continued, "I sort of like the age thing. You don't have the insecurity that so many guys my age do. You know what you're about and why you're here. Further, you've already accomplished something. I'm in awe that you'd even consider a relationship with me. I mean I could have been one of your kid's classmates." She thought for a moment then added with a giggle, "If we date, I don't want another parent."

She went on, "I guess I'm scared that you'll find I'm too immature or insecure," she paused and thought, "or flaky or just too young and inexperienced. Plus you've been a happy bachelor for years; why would you want to give that up. You've already had your 'family years' -- why start again."

This time I wrapped Kim in my arms and hugged her. I tilted her head up to me and kissed her tenderly.

I said, "We just have to be together for a while and then reevaluate, huh?"

"Yeah," she said, "And then reevaluate. That sounds very much like an engineer." She laughed and hugged me.

"Come. Let's do something rather than mope about what has been or might be," I said, and pulled Kim to her feet. "Let's get dressed, although I hate to see the disappearance of all that skin." I gestured towards her nakedness below the waist.

Kim shuffled off to the bathroom and dressed. I pulled on shorts and a golf shift. We met in the living room.

"What's the plan," she said.

"Well," I imagine you'd like to change clothes, so let's first go to your place then we're going to Maine for a lobster lunch.

I grabbed a duffle bag, sport coat, my camera, and car keys and we rode down to the garage, got in my little sports car and in ten minutes we'd found a parking spot near Kim's apartment. She led me up the stairs and into her brownstone. She had a Spartan one-bedroom apartment of about 600 square feet. It was tastefully decorated in early hand-me-downs. The many holes on the bookcase and a few empty boxes signaled that someone had recently moved out; I didn't say anything.

I waited while Kim changed into casual garb. She came out with a questioning look on her face. She didn't say anything but looked as though she were trying to read what I was thinking.

I helped her. "Yes, pack an overnight bag at least for the weekend." She nodded and disappeared into the bedroom again. Two minutes later she appeared with a duffle, and a hanger with a dress covered with laundry plastic.

"You have messages," I said, pointing to her blinking answering machine.

"Oh," she picked up the phone and hit the play button. I watched the look on her face go from one of neutral interest to one of concern, and then she relaxed again. She hit the Erase button.

"OK, let's go. I need to call my sister, but I can do that from the car."

As we headed back to Storrow Drive in my car, Kim pulled out her cell phone and hit a speed dial. I couldn't help but listen to at least her side of the conversation. Something like "Hi Stacy, you called? ... Well, it's a long story but Daniel's finally gone ... Yes ... No ... Don't know for sure ... Oh, last night. Hummm. No, I wasn't home at all ... Sorry ... You could have called my cell ... Oh, I must have turned it off ... No I slept at a friend's house ... No, a guy friend ... Jim Rice, he lives in Cambridge ... No, I didn't want to be alone ... Now? Well I'm in Jim's Porsche and we're going to Maine for the day ... Oh, about twenty hours ... He sort of rescued me from the worst cry and depression of my life ... Out by the Charles River ... Yes ... No more details to share for now ... Well, maybe tomorrow, if I can talk him into it," Kim gave me a questioning look; I shrugged. "I'll call you later ... Love you too, bye."

Kim turned to me, "My sister is protective. She wants to meet you tomorrow if you're willing."

We stopped at a light. I leaned over and kissed Kim. "Sooner is better than later. I need the Good Housekeeping stamp of approval I guess."

We shot up I95 and got off in Kittery, Maine. We headed for the water and soon found ourselves navigating narrow streets with twists and turns as we tried to stay as close to the waterfront as we could. Eventually we found ourselves out at a long beach, part sand, and part rocks. Despite the 'residents only' sign we parked and walked along the beach, picking up interesting shells and rocks, then clamoring over some of the rocks to get near the surf.

Back in the car we continued poking along the waterfront, eventually coming to a lobster pound. We each had one-and-a-half lobster rolls, with diet cokes and chips. They were wonderful. I really felt as though I was young and in love again for the first time in more than a decade.

After lunch, I went to the men's room at the little restaurant. When I came out, Kim was talking to her sister Stacy again. She smiled enigmatically at me just before she hung up. We drove along with no particular destination. We stopped in an antique store, got a mid-afternoon TCBY, walked around a Revolutionary War fort, and finally pulled into the Schooner Inn in Kennebunk. We sat on the Inn's deck holding hands and savored a late afternoon glass of wine.

Kim said, "You know it was about this time yesterday that you saved me." She squeezed my hand and gave me a loving look.

"Anytime, Ma'am, anytime. Service is our middle name." I squeezed back.

"No, you really saved me. One minute I was in deep depression wondering how I could go on without Asshole, and the next I'm wondering why I didn't get rid of him and find you much earlier in my life."

"You would have been jail bait, my dear," I answered. "Do you know what synchronicity is?"

"No, not really. I've heard the term."

"Well, it has a spiritual component to it and it's when two or more unrelated things happen in a really meaningful manner, so much so that you wonder whether they were really independent. I think it came from Carl Jung. So yesterday you had at least two meaningful events in your life that had to happen in the order they did. First, Daniel moved on and you were shattered by it. Second, I found you or we found each other and that only because I had a side stitch that forced me to stop running where it did. The events are related in concept, but you couldn't have planned them if you'd been trying. That's synchronicity."

We were silent for a long moment then I asked, "You don't have to be anywhere the rest of the weekend do you?"

"No, just I told Stacy I'd call her again."

"You call Stacy; I'll be right back." I left our outdoor table for ten minutes and went into the Inn's registration and signed us up for a room for the night as well as dinner reservations. I also arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to Kim while we sat outside enjoying our wine.

"What were you up to?" Kim asked suspiciously when I returned to the porch.

I sat down with a smirk on my face; "Oh, nothing bad. You'll see." She poked my ribs.

We gazed out at the ocean and watched people walking up and down the beach.

"What do you think love is?" Kim asked.

"A mile wide question," I stated. "I wouldn't answer that the same way today that I would have twenty years ago. There's a quote I found years ago and memorized that sums up part of my philosophy about friendship and love -- and I they're intertwined. The poet is anonymous as far as I know."

"'What was it that made us friends in the long ago when we first met? Well, I think I know. . . The best in me and the best in you Hailed each other because they knew That ages and ages before life began Our being friends was part of God's Plan.'"

"It's deep, but here's what it says to me. First, you have to be friends with your lover. You have to respect them. If you don't respect and think your lover is your best friend how can you ever be as open, intimate and sharing in the ways you need to."

"Second, as the poem implies, people are drawn to each other by the goodness each has to offer, so you have to share your goodness with others. The depth of your love for someone can be measured by the extent you are willing to share yourself." I paused and then added "It reminds me to do good things for people too, like random acts of kindness, not just for the people I love but for everyone. We're supposed to love everyone aren't we?"

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers