The Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers

Kim had tears in her eyes.

"Third, you have to keep giving your 'best' -- you can't sit back on your laurels and what you said or did days, months, or years before. You have to keep finding your best and putting it forward as part of what you share. It's important to do it because you want to, not because the other person demands it. Thus, I must keep reminding myself not to take either myself or the other person for granted."

"Fourth, there's nothing in love that implies you either have to own or lose yourself to the other person; in fact, one broken marriage to the point, you have to remain two independent free-thinking individuals and not give up who you are to the relationship nor try to live your life through someone else. Each person has to grow separately so they have something to bring to the table; you have to be open to that growth in each other, even to the extent of letting them interact with other people and even letting them love other people; however they choose."

"Lastly, there's a spiritual part to the union that to me says you have to touch your lover on many different levels, including a spiritual plane. Love and intimacy keep changing. My parents are more in love now than they've ever been; they no longer exude that aura of passion that they probably had when they'd just met. They're on a different plane now, and I've watched them be on several others too. I guess I'll stop philosophizing now," I signaled I was through for now with the wave of my arm towards the ocean.

Kim digested all that, and I was silent, letting it sink in. A tear rolled down her cheek. Finally, she said "Wow. I keep saying that a lot around you. You amaze me." With that she got up and moved directly in front of me. She leaned down and gave me the warmest most wonderful kiss I've probably ever had. I lost track of time and space. It was a religious experience.

She sat down again after that. We held hands again and were silent for a long time. We alternated between studying one another and looking out at the ocean.

Finally, we were interrupted when the young woman from the reception desk came out on the porch with a huge bouquet of flowers. She walked over and addressed Kim.

"Excuse me, are you Kim Windsor?"

Kim was nonplused. She stuttered out, "Yes."

"These arrived for you"; she passed the entire bouquet to Kim. The other guests on the deck had all turned to look at the presentation. The hotel girl turned and left.

Kim stood there looking confused for a second but then said, "Oh, wait, there's a card. How did anyone know I was here?" She looked at me suspiciously. "Hold these for a second."

She opened the card and read the sentiment. I admit I'd been sappy when I thought it up. The card said, "To the nicest thing to happen in my life perhaps forever. Love. Jim."

Kim's face balled up, and she let out a huge sob and threw herself at me. Somehow I managed to get the flowers out of the way. We hugged, and she smothered my face with kisses. She kept saying, "Oh, Oh, Oh," between each kiss. Finally, she stopped when some of the other people on the deck applauded our small show of affection.

Kim pulled away, wiping her eyes. I smiled and took a small bow to a few of our neighbors. I reached down and picked up the flowers and graciously presented them to Kim again. She clutched them to her chest and leaned in a kissed me again. "Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. You can't imagine what these mean to me!"

"Oh, I think I can. That's why they're here." I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

I sat down, and Kim sat in my lap. She put her head on my shoulder. We sat there, flowers and all, and watched the sun rush toward the horizon.

At one point the hostess silently caught my eye asking whether we wanted another round of drinks. I nodded to her and gave her a thumbs up gesture. A few minutes later she returned with two glasses of wine and plate of cheese and crackers.

We unfurled ourselves of each other and again sat in separate chairs. Kim asked with a smile, "I take it we're having dinner here?"

"Better than that, guess again." I said.

She looked puzzled for a minute, and then tentatively offered, "Are we staying here?"

"Yes"

Kim got up and came over and gave me another one of those sizzling, mind-blowing, space and time warping kisses. I went weak all over. "Thank you" she whispered in my ear.

We stayed on the deck finishing our wine until the sun kissed the horizon. I suggested we should change for dinner, "I think it's a little dressier here than we are now."

We walked out to the car and retrieved our bags. We carried them up to our room along with Kim's flowers. The room was spacious and gave a warm welcome. The staff had left a vase for her to keep the flowers in.

Kim took her bag and dress as well as her cell phone and went into the bathroom. She gave me that "I'll be a while" look. I shrugged. Five minutes later I'd changed into slacks, loafers, and a clean sport shirt and blazer.

I asked through the bathroom door how she was doing. "Twenty minutes" she said back. I could tell she was back on the phone with her sister.

"I'll head downstairs then. Meet you in the lobby. I want to look around." I left the room and headed down to the hotel gift shop that I'd seen earlier. I wanted to get something special for her.

After an exhaustive search I saw a silk shawl that just seemed to have Kim's name on it. It had a bright paisley pattern that I thought would go with about anything she wanted to wear. I bought it and the shopkeeper was even able to find a box that just fit it. I thanked her gratefully.

I strolled around the lobby area and discovered much to my delight that there was a jazz quartet playing in the hotel bar that evening. Dancing was even encouraged I was told to my query at the desk.

I was back by the elevator when the door opened, and Kim emerged. She looked stunning. She had a little black dress on with black patent leather spike heels -- my favorite. She'd pulled her hair up into a twist that really complemented her face. The makeup she'd applied amplified her attractiveness without going over the top. She was stunning. People in the lobby gawked at her beauty; I was one of them.

I walked up and kissed her lightly, then presented her with the shawl. "I hope you like this. I think it'll be a nice accessory for you." Kim looked as though she wanted to cry again.

She took a deep breath and opened the box. "Oh! Wow! I love it!" she said in a very excited voice. Several older guests in the lobby turned to see what her exclamation was about. I heard one older woman say to her husband 'How come you never do that for me?'

Kim wrapped the shawl around her shoulders and modeled it for me. I was pleased. She said, "It turns this dress from a plain black dress into something I'd wear to meet the Queen. This is great." With that she plastered herself against me again and gave me a solid kiss. "Thank you. Oh, dear, I've gotten lipstick on you." She produced a tissue from thin air and rubbed at my lips for a few seconds while keeping her hips pressed against mine. "There!"

She went on, "You are going to spoil me rotten if you keep this up. But don't stop." Then in a partial whisper she said, "Are you trying to get in my pants?"

"Yes" was all I said with the most lecherous look I could summon.

"Well," she said, "you're succeeding."

"Come m' lady. Dinner awaits us." I offered Kim my arm, and we walked together down the long hallway to the restaurant.

Dinner was a romantic affair. We had a table overlooking the ocean. Total darkness hadn't quite arrived yet, so we could still see the glow from the west when we first sat down. I don't think we cared what we ate, what we cared about was being with each other and touching and fondling each other's hands across the table.

About nine o'clock, I heard the jazz quartet start playing in the lounge area. I signed for dinner, and we headed to the lounge.

We sat close and listened to few numbers, then danced to a few. We seemed to fit together like puzzle pieces. There wasn't much air between us. We just swayed together on floor hugging and kissing one another. She had her hand on the back of my neck; I was rubbing her all over. I think we were about the get thrown out of the place for lewd and indecent acts.

Finally, Kim whispered in my ear, "Take me upstairs and make love to me."

"I've never wanted anything more in my life," I said. I signed for our drinks in the lounge, and we went up to the room.

Kim came into my arms as the door to the room closed. She put a finger on my lips then said, "You have won my heart and my soul -- and in only a day. No one ... no one has ever treated me the way you have. I feel so loved and so honored by you. I find myself thinking I must have had a horrid time in some other life to have you come into my life and treat me the way you do, because right now I feel like I'm in heaven." Another tear of joy ran down her cheek.

She pulled her finger away and gave me another of her soul-searing kisses. Then she started to unbutton my shirt and started to rub her groin against mine. I hardened rapidly in response.

As my shirt came off I finally found the zipper on her dress. I tossed her shawl aside and slipped the dress forward off her body. She stepped out of it and undid my belt and zipper. Soon, I'd stepped out of my pants and shed my briefs. She tossed her bra and thong aside too.

I pulled her to the king-size bed and pulled back the covers so we had the entire surface to explore. I pushed Kim onto her back and then hovered over her, running my tongue around her face, neck, and then down her chest to one breast.

I made passionate love to that breast for a minute before I slid to the other side and gave equal time to its mate. Next I tongued down her body to her navel and then down to where her pelvic bones were evident. I made love to those areas then ran my tongue down one leg and up the other, carefully avoiding her pussy. She moaned as I by-passed the region a second time; I heard a whispered "Please" from her lips.

I circled again, and this time plunged my tongue into her pubic hair, enjoying the sensation of her wiry hair against my cheek and tongue. My next move was to encircle her vulva with my tongue. I was working my way to the center of the universe.

I knew I was teasing yet this was also such delightful foreplay. Kim was clearly enjoying every second of my attention.

Carefully avoiding her clitoris I sucked her labia into my mouth -- first one side and then the other. Kim was exceptionally moist, and her taste and musky aroma were truly intoxicating. I used my tongue on her clitoral hood dipping down to brush against the very tip. Kim jerked when I touched this area telling me I'd found one of her sweet spots. I continued to circle and come back to that spot. Kim was moaning and had moved her hands to my head to hold me to her zone.

I started to use my hands for the first time since I'd pulled her to the bed. As I kept my tongue busy in her pussy I reached up and massaged her right breast and then her nipple. I pinched her nipple and sucked on her clitoris with extra force, and Kim had an immediate orgasm.

Kim emitted a long and loud moan and then a little shriek as the climax hit. She pulled my head into her hard and moved her knees up around my shoulders and squeezed me gently.

She blurted out between gasps for air, "Oh God. This just keeps getting better and better."

I shifted position slightly so I could reach her other breast and continued my assault on her pussy. This time I inserted a couple of fingers into her vagina as I persisted with my tongue action. I moved around until I felt Kim shudder from the action inside her; I'd found another sweet spot.

She pulled me into her again, but I wouldn't yield. I worked each hand and tongue hard until Kim started her moaning and again arched her back and gave in to a second climax.

After she'd come down a bit from her high she said, "Come here, you," pulling me up so we could kiss.

"Yum, I can taste me on you. I taste good. You taste good." She was fondling my cock and balls with her hands as we kissed. I was hard as a steel rod.

"Fuck me. I need you in me right now. Make love to me."

I rolled into position and held myself up on both arms. Kim reached down and pointed my cock at her vagina. I thrust into her only a short distance, just enough so her moist lips moved out of the way of my penetration. I pulled out until we were barely touching and then pushed into her again, this time going a little deeper. Now I was teasing both Kim and myself.

I continued extracting my cock almost all the way from her body, until the barest minimum of skin touched, and then pushing back in -- adding only a fraction of an inch each time I stroked in. After a couple of minutes of this slow and tortuous process I bottomed out. We both moaned.

We pushed pubic bone to bone. My penetration was deep. We held position, and I leaned down and kissed her with everything I could offer.

Then I lowered myself, and we started our dance of love. Our bodies thrust together again and again and again. We were not slow but there was no rush either. We were savoring our coupling and the feeling of our joined bodies. Both of us contributed to our union.

If we felt we were getting too close to our orgasm, we paused for more kissing and petting. It's called tantric sex, and somehow we both knew that's what we were there to do that night. We floated between "almost" and "not quite" an orgasm for a long time, never separating and often my remaining as deep within her as I could be. Kim had a couple of mini-orgasms as we loved. Sometimes she'd ripple her vaginal muscles as I was deep in her; it was an amazing sensation I'd never experienced before.

We moved positions several times yet never uncoupled. We were on our sides for a while then Kim came over me. In this position, I could fondle and suckle her breasts and she could lean forward and drag her very erect nipples across my chest. No one had ever done that to me before either and I found it highly exciting and stimulating.

It was in this position that I finally whispered to Kim that I wanted to cum. "Me too" she replied in a raspy voice. We'd been coupled and making love for almost an hour.

We picked up our pace, and then our orgasms hit. I think she was slightly ahead of me because I felt her vaginal muscles ripple several times around my cock before I exploded into her warmth.

For the first time in my life, I realized there were two parts to my climax. First that luminous spiritual feeling arrived -- that feeling of ecstasy when I felt I had just been hurled into the arms of God. It started in my groin but in a microsecond had filled my entire body in a toe-curling, mind-splitting flash of pleasure. Second, was my ejaculation -- the feeling of my man fluid racing through my piping on its way into Kim's love tunnel. Both feelings merged into one hedonistic passion.

Kim transcended as well. Her eyes closed as she arched back over me. I watched as her bliss extended to her entire body; a new sheen suddenly encompassed her. I could almost see Kim's aura throbbing as her muscles spasmed, and her orgasmic wave enveloped her. Finally, she collapsed onto me and we kissed and kissed and kissed.

I eventually pulled the covers up over us and doused the already dim lights from the bedside switch. We remained coupled, and Kim nestled into my arms. We fell asleep that way.

* * * * *

I awoke the next morning to the pleasurable sensation of a morning blowjob. Kim had pulled the covers partially off us and was nestled between my legs as her head bobbed up and down on my rapidly inflating penis. One hand was assisting in her endeavor.

I moaned slightly and reached down and stroked her head to let her know she had an appreciative audience for her work. My hips started a slight undulation too, particularly as she brought me nearer and nearer to orgasm.

"I'm getting close," I finally whispered to her.

Kim stopped momentarily, "You just lie back, and enjoy. You cum when you're ready. I'll take care of the rest." She went right back to my rod, this time enveloping the entire stick until her nose was pressed against my pubic hair. She did this several times.

That wondrous feeling came over me, and I was swept up in the emotion of the moment. As that feeling expanded throughout my body, I exploded into Kim's mouth and throat. She kept swallowing me and my cum throughout my climax. I let out a very loud groan of happiness and contentment. She smiled as she lapped up the white fluid from my rod.

Kim wiggled her beautiful nude body up beside me and pulled the covers over us again. She came close and kissed me. I French kissed her tasting my musky scent in her mouth. We had a beautiful morning wake up this way. I stroked her body and breasts too eliciting a moan when I made her nipples erect.

"Sweetness, you're wearing me out. I would love to make love to you, but right now you've just gotten the best I can give for a while." I kissed the end of her nose.

"I just wanted to return the favors you gave me last night. I've never cum like that before -- ever. Moreover, I really, really enjoyed myself before hand, and thank you for my gifts, and for bringing me here to this beautiful place, and for just being you."

We kissed some more. I suggested we open the drapes and look out at the ocean. Kim rose and pulled the curtains wide open exposing us to the expanse of Atlantic Ocean and the rocky coast below the Inn. As she returned I couldn't help but marvel at how spectacular Kim's nude body was: a face so pretty that it could launch a thousand ships, perfect breasts with large areolae, a flat stomach hosting a modest patch of light pubic hair, shapely legs, and perfect bubble cheeks.

Kim scooted back under the covers with me and we cuddled in bed and looked out at the ocean. A trio of sailboats was off in the distance canted over in the wind and sailing in formation. A few puffy clouds dotted a bright azure sky. I had my arm around her and my hand fit naturally right to her breast; I paid careful attention to smoothing that part of her body.

Finally, the bedside clock told us it was about nine o'clock. I said, "There's a Sunday brunch downstairs. Do you want to eat?"

"Man is guided by his cock and his stomach," Kim retorted. "Yes, let's go." She hopped out of bed and gave a big stretch providing me with a very seductive view of her body.

I reached out and pulled her back into bed and started to shower her with kisses. I rose to the occasion and a few minutes later I was deep into her body, and she had her legs around me urging our love making to a new level.

We both climaxed and lay in a sweaty tangle of arms and legs stroking each other's bodies.

"This is just a temporary stage in our relationship you know," I prompted. "We'll get tired of fucking all the time and then just be bored with each other."

Kim ran her tongue up my neck to my mouth, and then French kissed me. "Good while it lasts, I'd say." She paused, "Then again, I might never get tired of having you make love to me."

"Hummmm," I said, "You know I might not either."

"Come on," Kim said, as she shifted out of bed, "Shower and brunch."

Of course, we showered together and carefully washed all our exposed parts. We dressed casually again and headed downstairs to the large buffet.

As we sat at our table eating I commented to Kim, "You know you have that freshly fucked appearance." I glanced around the dining room, "I don't think anyone else here got any last night -- or this morning!" I smiled lecherously at her. Kim leered back at me.

"Yes," she said with a straight face, "I do have that freshly fucked feeling for some reason." She laughed.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers