The Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers

I do think others in the restaurant noticed our "look" and interactions with each other. I speculated that we appeared like newly weds to some people.

After we'd eaten we went out and walked along the beach and climbed on the rocks for two hours. The first chill of autumn was still in the air so we didn't try the water other than to wade and splash around a bit. Kim talked to her sister for a few minutes via cell phone while we walked; I didn't listen in.

We came back to the Inn, washed up from the beach, packed our clothes, checked out, loaded up the car, and headed north along the local roads, marveling at the size and luxury of some of the older homes. We even found Walker Point where the Bushs live. We drove through the tackiness of Old Orchard Beach then went back to the Interstate and headed back towards Boston.

"I figure it's time I met your sister," I said as we started south.

"Oh, you'll love Stacy -- at least if you like me you will. We come from the same mold."

I asked, "Where to?"

"Head towards Weston," Kim replied.

We circled down I95 to Route 128 and headed southwest to the Weston exit. Kim directed me over side streets once we got off the Interstate to a nice condominium complex. We parked the car and walked over to one of the ground floor units; Kim rang the bell.

About a minute, later Kim's peppy sister opened the door. She had on orange running shorts that said Syracuse across the butt and was wearing a very revealing singlet that had dabs of paint all over it. She was barefoot at the end of a pair of very shapely legs. She was model quality all over, just like her sister.

The sisters hugged. Stacy then looked me up and down and came and gave me a big hug with full frontal contact. I was inspired to twitch in response. I just wasn't sure about how her sister had taken such a welcome. Kim just smiled.

"Come in, come in," Stacy said and we went into her condo. It was clearly the home of someone with a very artistic flair. Paintings and photographs peppered the walls of the modern decor. Although it was only a one bedroom, Stacy had turned an alcove in the living room into an art studio. Sitting on her easel was a portrait of an older and very distinguished gentleman. I was drawn to its style and the hues she'd used.

"That's a commission I'm doing," Stacy said from the kitchen where she was putting together a tray of coffee mugs. "It's J. Walter Harrison, the head of the Harrison family in Medway and chairman of Harrison, Barnard, Scholer and Baines in Boston -- a law firm. I think it's for their boardroom. " "I'm impressed. Is this your normal bill of fare? No, wait, these are all yours too," I gestured to the walls. "These are all great."

"I sell, but I'm not famous enough to make a living at it yet. During the week I'm a graphics artist for Genetech. Believe it or not, I do medical illustrations for their manuals and brochures." Stacy came into the living room with the tray of coffee and mugs for us.

We sat for a few hours and talked about everything in the world and nothing in particular. We were getting to know each other. Kim and Stacy captivated me. I enjoyed watching the common mannerisms and listening to the common speech patterns of the two women. Then I'd see some delightful difference flash by.

There was no doubt they'd come from the same gene pool. Both were light brunettes, but Stacy had made herself a little more blond than Kim. Both were beautiful, shapely women of about the same height and stature. Stacy was a little more outgoing and more forward than her sister. Kim on the other hand seemed a little more mature and sophisticated.

As the afternoon wound down, Stacy pulled out a bottle of wine and we all partook. I offered dinner at somewhere nearby, but Stacy said she wanted to cook. That produced a flurry of activity by the sisters that resulted in some sort of meatloaf being put in the oven.

While we waited for things to cook, Kim came and sat tightly beside me. She leaned in, and we kissed one another for a while.

Stacy came out of the kitchen and sat tightly beside me on my other side. "Hey, I need some of that too," she said. She pulled my head around and planted a long and sensuous kiss on my lips.

As she finished I whirled back to Kim as though to explain. Kim was smiling. "We share," was all she said. That comment left me wondering about a whole lot of things. Kim kissed me again and then indicated that I should turn back to Stacy. I did, and Stacy kissed me again. We sat and continued doing a lot of that until the timer on the over went off.

Stacy hopped up, breaking the romantic mood we'd slipped into. "Dinner. Come one, come all." She laughed at her remark. I wondered about her choice of words.

There was another flurry of activity in the kitchen and around a modern dining room table. I was given several chores and things to carry to the table. In a few moments, we were all seated, and Stacy presented us a fantastic meatloaf with lots of trimmings.

"You outdid yourself," I commented, several bites into the meal. "This is really good ... artist ... cook." I picked up my wine glass and toasted towards Stacy, "To a woman with many talents."

I think Stacy actually blushed. Kim was equally appreciative and added some comments to mine. Again, our conversation was wide spread, or it was, until they got me talking about my work. I was designing an energy efficient office building to be built in Andover; this fact triggered a discussion about global warming and coping with an uncertain future.

After dinner we continued to sit at the table and talk. Stacy eventually cleared the dishes and when she was done came back and stood behind me. She leaned into me pushing her breasts into the back of my head. Her unfettered breasts were a perfect fit around most of my head. I looked at Kim who had an amused expression on her face.

Stacy leaned around and gave me a meaningful kiss.

I said, "I take it this means I passed the Sister Test?"

"Oh not quite," Stacy said, "But you did fine on all of the standard questions: only a few other areas to cover."

"Bring it on," I said.

With that Stacy came around and sat in my lap. "You don't mind, do you Kim? After all, you've had him sequestered for almost two days." Stacy pushed a breast into my cheek; given the thin material of her t-shirt I could feel her nipple tracing a circle on my cheek.

Kim said again, "We share." She was looking straight at me when she said that.

"Am I to read a lot into that statement?" I asked.

Kim came over and kissed me. "Yes, if you want to."

"I think I want to," I answered.

"Good, then come with us." Kim pulled Stacy up and then me and led us into Stacy's bedroom. There she turned around, kissed me and started unbuttoning my shirt. Stacy started working on my belt and zipper. Soon, I stood naked between the two sisters. I must admit I was nervous and excited beyond description.

"My turn," I said. I turned to Kim and peeled her top off her and then removed her bra. Her full breasts were a joy to my eyes although I'd been fondling them only a few hours earlier.

I turned to Stacy and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She was bra-less. Her breasts were of the same magnificent quality as her sisters, perhaps even larger. I then carefully peeled off her running shorts and thong in a smooth motion. I caught a whiff of her scent as I did -- spectacular, I thought.

I turned to Kim and finished undressing her. I kneeled and ran my tongue into her moist slit as I finished, brushing by her clitoris as I did. She jerked in response.

Stacy was next; she came up next to me. As I knelt, I pulled her legs apart and put one leg part way over my shoulder as I squatted on the floor. This made her pussy available to me, and I took my tongue and ran it deep into her slit searching for her button. She held onto my head and moaned. I licked for a couple of minutes.

"Both of you, onto the bed," I ordered when I wanted more contact with them.

The two women climbed on Stacy's king-size bed, but nestled close to one another on their backs.

I sank between Stacy's legs and reached over to Kim's pussy simultaneously. As I lowered my tongue to Stacy, I started using my fingers to carefully explore Kim again. Stacy tasted as good as her sister -- different and delightful. I buried my head in her pussy, licking, and sucking the folds of skin surrounding her opening.

Stacy writhed and twisted as I ministered to her. Kim turned part way towards the two of us and raised her legs to ensure availability to my explorations of her nether region.

I added some fingers from my other hand to my assault on Stacy's pussy. That was all it took to bring her to climax. Stacy announced her arrival at heaven's doorstep with a long feminine moan. She then slowly arched her back as I continued thrusting my fingers and tongue into her body at a rapid rate, attacking her clitoris whenever it was near. Then there were a long shudder and high-pitched squeal of delight from her. As she collapsed she pulled her legs up. "Do Kim," she said.

I looked up and noticed that Kim had been kissing her sister and rubbing and sucking on Stacy's breasts. I felt an electric charge surge through my groin at the sight.

I pushed Kim back and put her legs over my shoulders. I went right to her clitoris with my tongue; she jerked so much at first touch that she almost threw us off the bed. I inserted fingers and searched for her G-spot, tongued her clit and with my other hand joined Stacy in massaging and tweaking Kim's breasts and nipples. I watched as Stacy leaned in, and French kissed her sister.

Kim started groaning almost immediately. She moaned out, "I don't think I've come down from earlier today. Oh God, I'm so sensitive to your touch. Oh God, I'm going to cum."

And cum she did. As I continued to tongue and thrust into her with my hand a small squirt of girl juice flooded the area, and Kim shrieked, arched and fell back with a huge shudder and gasp. "Oh wow. That was as exciting as this morning. I'll give you all day to stop." She was panting.

As I was figuring out what to do next, I felt Stacy inhale my rod into her mouth. She gave a few very wet sucks then deep throated me: I about shot through the roof of the room. She pulled off me, and Kim then repeated the process. It wasn't the same; it was just as wonderful and erotic but different.

They alternated a few times, and then I stopped them. "I want to be inside someone when I cum."

"Do Stacy," Kim whispered, "I want her to experience you the way I have." Kim kissed the end of my cock.

I moved up over Stacy who lay back and spread herself to welcome me to her depths. I toyed with my initial entrance to her just the way I had with Kim the night before, sinking in a fraction of an inch and then withdrawing, then sinking a little deeper and withdrawing, then doing it again and again.

Slowly I worked into full penetration of her pussy. By then she had her legs wrapped around me and was a full participant in our thrusts into each other.

I had to moderate my thrusts into her lest I cum immediately and lose my opportunity for a full-fledged and long-lasting session. I'd cycle several times then pause and lavish attention by sucking on her breasts and kissing her neck and face. We created some new ways to French kiss that involved all three of us too.

Kim was along side us with her hands and mouth busy adding to the erotic sensations we were creating. I could see she and her sister had been intimate many times before. I found the thought exciting and erotic.

Eventually, I sensed that I could hold off no longer. "Stacy, I'm going to cum in a few seconds," I announced.

"Cum deep in me ... fill me you wonderful man."

We picked up the pace and in less than a minute that sensational feeling swept through my body -- starting in my groin and radiating outward to my toes, my heart, my head; then came the surging of my cum through my body and finally up and out my cock and deep into Stacy.

I filled Stacy. We were arched into each other pressing our loins with maximum pressure. Her legs pulled me tightly into her. There was no doubt about her desire to couple -- to accept my fluid.

We collapsed. I reached out and pulled Kim into our combined embrace. We both kissed Stacy and made love to her as she floated down from her high.

Stacy finally looked me in the eye, "You pass all the tests. You can date my sister."

Everyone laughed.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Well, you'll actually have to date the two of us. You're too good for either of us to miss."

"Is that all right with you," I asked Kim.

She reached up and kissed me, "Oh yes, if you'll have the two of us."

"I have a lot of questions," I said.

"Ask away," they both said almost in unison.

"Are you 'bi' or lesbians or what?"

"We're bisexual, I guess," Kim answered, "But only with each other right now. We've always wanted a man in our lives -- either apart or like this."

Stacy added, "We've both had some experiences with other women, but they weren't too gratifying so we stopped looking at other women. We started to do this sister thing when we were fourteen or fifteen; it was better than fighting off pimply guys in high school. We just didn't outgrow it."

"Do you do this with other guys?" I asked.

"No. Just you. Stacy didn't like Daniel from the 'get go'. I haven't liked her boyfriends either."

"How did you both know I was the guy to do this with?"

"Well, every now and then, as you know, I'd talk to Stacy on my cell. I told her all about you -- no detail too small to leave out." She grinned at me; I was gently stroking her breast and nipple.

Stacy added, "Just based on how caring and sharing you were, I could tell you were different from the other guys we've known or dated. I know you're worried about the age thing; forget it -- we love it. Anyway, I told Kim to bring you here and we'd see how things went. I'd told her I'd 'go for it' if I liked you. I like you -- lots." Stacy leaned in gave me one of those toe-curling kisses.

I said, "This is turning out to be a very unconventional relationship. Are you guys OK with that? I mean I was having serious thoughts about Kim although it's only been a day or so."

Kim kissed me and so did Stacy. Kim said, "We're up for 'serious' if you are. We've talked about it before you appeared. We'd even be up for 'family' if you were. We can create pretty much whatever you want to create; we're adaptable. Can you love the two of us?"

"Oh, loving two beautiful women is no problem. You are both beautiful in looks, spirit, and your thinking. I can be committed to the two of you, just as well as one of you. What about jealousy?"

"We've tested our thinking about jealousy a lot. I don't think we're jealous of each other. We got past that when we were teenagers. Although we're both independent, we care about each other's needs and wants. Sharing you this evening was a good test; I didn't feel anything other than a real desire to share and participate. Did you Stacy?"

Stacy said, "No, I just want you to have your turn at Jim's love machine." She ogled my flaccid cock.

Kim responded, "Oh, I've been filled several times over the past two days. Maybe I'll have him later tonight too, if he's willing." I was nodding wildly.

"This will be a big experiment," I said. "We need to agree that we will each be very open in our communications about how we're feeling, and what our needs are. If things aren't working, we should talk about it and figure out how to change things."

The girls both laughed. They overlapped each other in saying the same thing, "We think we're there. We talk a lot and share about everything. Can you be that way?"

"I'll learn," I said. I leaned in a sucked Kim's nipple into my mouth.

Stacy moved around and sucked my cock into her mouth. She raised her head and added, "I'll love the taste of you and my sister and me all on one stick. Wonderful." She went back to sucking me to life.

When I inflated sufficiently for intercourse, Stacy pushed me on my back and Kim came over and sank down on my cock. The two women kissed and put on a bit of a show for me. The more they performed, the harder I became, and the more I thrust into Kim.

Stacy started twiddling Kim's clitoris too and then sucked on her breast and nipple. Then she started talking dirty to the two of us, telling us how much she liked my cock in her pussy and the sight my cock sinking to Kim, and the feel of Kim's lips on her pussy.

We both came together. We were learning each other's messages and signals around lovemaking. My climax was as wonderful as it had been with Stacy.

Kim and I remained joined for a while. Stacy snuggled up with us, and we pulled the covers over us and dozed.

Somewhere around midnight, I asked Kim whether she needed to be at home or in my apartment to be close to work. She answered, "No, just for tonight let's all stay here together. I feel so loved and wanted here. Plus, I don't want to pull ourselves away from Stacy."

So we stayed.

Our days turned into weeks turned into months. Kim moved in with me after only a couple of weeks; we couldn't stand to be apart. We became more loving and committed to each other than I thought we could ever be given our threesome. I fell deeply in love with both women as they did with me. It didn't feel odd in the least to be that way.

The three of us often attracted attention when we'd be out or at some event and get physical with one another. They usually put me in the middle which was very ego gratifying when they were both kissing me and I became aware of someone watching. Often, I'd get a Victory sign or a thumbs-up sign from the watcher, even from some women.

We got serious about our relationship and becoming a family almost immediately. My kids were initially blown away when we told them about our arrangement. I'd always taught them to love expansively and not to turn off life options just for the sake of some staid societal norm. After they'd met Kim and Stacy they understood how loving and caring we were about each other, they got on board and supported our relationship. I heard my first wife was blown away at the situation.

My work colleagues became aware of our arrangement at our Christmas party when I brought both Stacy and Kim. Most of the guys jested that I'd taken more than my fair share of good-looking women from the gene pool. Others shrugged and said they expected nothing less for someone with my 'out of the box' mindset.

The girl's parents were a challenge to tell. The three of us went out to New York that Christmas weekend, and explained how we felt about each other. They gave us their blessing with little reservation. I got along well with both of them; after all, they were only a couple of years older than I am.

I was able to buy the other condo on my floor. We opened up the walls and did a major renovation. We built a studio for Stacy amongst other things. She sold her place in Weston and moved in with Kim and me. About that time, I formally married Kim, and then the three of us had a private ceremony with a few friends and close family where we committed to each other. The three of us honeymooned in Cancun.

We've been through a lot together now -- almost three years after I found Kim by the Charles River. We've learned how to live happily together and how to handle our differences. The companionship and feeling of love we have for each other sometimes seems boundless. Personally I have never been happier in my life.

Now we're going to enter the next stage of our relationship, and we are all wildly excited about it. Both Kim and Stacy are pregnant.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers