The Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
She couldn't wait.
1.7k words
17.2k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corinthia hadn't heard from Chris or Suzette in a few weeks, so she decided to stop by their place today after work. She couldn't wait, hopefully they were home and the girls could have a little "meeting". She got to work and watched the clock most of the day waiting, just waiting.

While Corinthia walked down the street on the way to the girls home she thought about the last time they had met. She couldn't believe she let someone fuck her ass that way. It was a tight fit at first but after awhile it felt so good she didn't care anymore if it had hurt a little.

When Corinthia got to the door she knocked but didn't get an answer. She thought at first noone was home but then she heard the lock in the door start to turn. The girls mother, Janet, was home and told Corinthia that the girls were all gone to some movie. She couldn't remember the name of it but Corinthia could come in if she wanted to.

As Corinthia entered the house she could smell something that resembled an apple pie, Janet told her that she had an excellent nose. That's what she had been cooking when she heard Corinthia knock. As Janet pulled the pie out of the oven she told Corinthia to follow her into the living room, they could chat while the pie cooled down.

As they sat on the couch they discussed the weather and how it had been changing so much in the last few weeks. Corinthia told Janet what she did at her job and that she loved working there. She could take and leave, for the most part, at any time without being questioned. That was her favorite part about the job because if she had to leave on a whim to meet a "fuck friend" then she could.

Deciding that the pie must be cool enough Janet asked Corinthia if she wanted a piece and Corinthia said yes. Janet went to get the pie and left Corinthia on the couch in her thoughts. Corinthia was wondering what it would be like to be with Janet. She knew that the girls were well trained but she didn't know if it was due to the mothers knowledge or from experimenting on their own.

Janet returned with the plates of pie and some spray cream to go on top. Corinthia took hers and gave it a taste. She told Janet that it was the best pie she had ever tasted, it was so sweet. Janet told her that she used a secret ingredient to make the sweetness and maybe some day she would share it with her. Corinthia didn't give this much thought, she knew her grandmother had a secret ingredient in some of her dishes too.

Janet asked Corinthia if she was going to stay long, maybe she would catch the girls when they got back and Corinthia said sure if you don't mind. Janet told her that she didn't mind at all and if Corinthia wanted Janet could show her a few things. Corinthia told her that she would love to, she liked to learn new things. After they finished the pie Janet grabbed the spray cream and told Corinthia to follow her and they went into her bedroom. Janet started to take off her blouse and Corinthia drew in her breathe. She knew that Janet was big breasted but this was a lesbians dream come true.

Janet began by rubbing Corinthia's nipples through her blouse and asked Corinthia if she wanted to play with hers for awhile. Corinthia responded by grabbing Janet's tits and pinching the nipples hard. She asked Janet if she liked it and Janet said "yes oh yes." Janet told her to get onto the bed after getting all of her clothes off and Corinthia followed instructions. Janet climbed in beside her still wearing her jeans and asked Corinthia if she was comfortable. Corinthia said "Yes, very much so."

Janet told her that she was happy to hear that and started to kiss Corinthia on the lips working her way down to her hardened nipples. She took Corinthia's right nipple in her mouth circling it with her hot tongue, then chewed on it like there wasn't enough for her. She ran her hand down the inside of Corinthia's left leg to find her pussy was so wet and warm. She asked Corinthia to lift her ass so she could put a pillow under it so she could have some room. Corinthia did what she was asked without a question. She couldn't wait until Janet made her cum.

Janet worked her way down kissing Corinthia's stomach and laughing when the muscles tightened. She told Corinthia to relax and that she would try and hurry along but she just loved the taste of her. As she got to Corinthia's pussy she gave the clit a little lick and Corinthia moaned loudly. She asked Corinthia if she wanted more and Corinthia Responded with a "YES". Janet reached up, grabbed the can of cream and gave Corinthia's pussy a spray. She then pinched Corinthia's tit while she started to lick the cream covered clit and Corinthia began to tremble. Janet told her that she couldn't wait until she was licking her to cum so that she could taste her. Corinthia told her that she had better hurry then cause she couldn't hold it much longer.

She began to fuck Corinthia's ass slowly with her finger and knew that this would make her have an orgasm faster. She inserted her tongue into Corinthia's pussy and heard Corinthia scream from the torture. She knew that Corinthia was loving every minute of it and felt her body tighten. She started to suck on Corinthia because she was getting ready to cum and Janet didn't want to miss a taste.

Corinthia had her hands wrapped in Janet's hair and started to pull, she was going to cum and cum hard. She told Janet "Lick it, lick it, oh fuck that's so good. I'm going to cum, oh damn Janet I'm coming!" In the mean time Janet was fucking her ass harder and licking her pussy in and out. She could taste the cum and did it all faster and faster until she heard what Corinthia said. She gave her one last pump in the ass and swallowed all of Corinthia's cum.

As Corinthia started to relax Janet told her to turn over so she could really fuck her. Corinthia did as told and felt Janet put something into her ass. Janet started to fuck her from behind and reached down to grab her tits from underneath. Corinthia was on all fours but decided she couldn't see Janet's face. She wanted to see what was happening because she knew Janet was close to coming.

She asked Janet if she could turn around and Janet told her that she didn't care but Corinthia might get a shock. Corinthia didn't know what she was talking about but decided that she would turn around anyhow. So doing a spin on the bed while they moved legs and arms around Corinthia turned around. At first she didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Until looking down to find that Janet was well endowed. It wasn't a dildo or anything like that. She couldn't believe her eyes, it had to be 9 inches long and the diameter was enormous. She looked at Janet a bit confused and Janet told her that years ago she had been born with a pussy.

Corinthia gave it thought and time, deciding that Janet hadn't done anything so out of the ordinary, not in today's world anyhow. She asked Janet if it was real and Janet told her to give it a suck and find out. So Corinthia reached down and pulled it out of her pussy. She felt the hardness of it and gave it a little lick, tasting the pre cum.

Janet gave a sigh and told Corinthia other than her daughters she was the only one that knew. Janet told her that years ago she went ahead and had surgery done so that she could have the fun. Back when she was a teenager a friend of hers had spent the night and they had played with each other almost all night. Thats when she decided that she liked women and thats what she's been doing ever since.

Corinthia got into the swing of things and started to play with Janet's cock, telling her that she really didn't mind at all. It was a lot easier than having sex with her husband, after all there were only certain things that he truly knew about her body, being a man and all. As Corinthia started to suck hard on Janet's cock she tasted Janet starting to cum. She stopped what she was doing and asked Janet if she could swallow the cum and Janet told her that it was all up to her but not to worry it was as real as her cock.

Corinthia said ok and bent back down between Janet's legs and sucked her off. It was an enormous orgasm that shook Janet to the core. She grabbed Corinthia's hair and started to ram her cock into Corinthia's mouth further and further until Corinthia started to take her down her throat. Janet came in Corinthia's mouth, deep down in her throat and Corinthia being the good girl she was swallowed it all!!!

As they finished their session in the bedroom Janet heard the girls come home. She told Corinthia that it had all been fun and she expected her to come back soon. Getting off the bed, grabbing her clothes Corinthia told Janet that she definitely would be back. She went out into the living room to get dressed but the girls had already walked in. She stood in the middle of the living room looking at all the girls.

Chris came over to her and hugged her while she was putting on her blouse. She told Chris that she had waited for her and that Janet had showed her a good time. Chris just laughed and told Corinthia that her mother was good at that. Corinthia finished dressing and remembered that she had a dinner date with her husband. She told Chris that she would have to stop by another time after all. Chris walked her to the door and gave her a kiss, tasting her mother all over Corinthia's lips. She told Corinthia this and licked her lips until the flavor was gone and so was Corinthia.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sisters and a Flower Big sister takes little sister's virginity.in Lesbian Sex
Sisters Alison has feelings about sister Natalie.in Lesbian Sex
School Trip Two teachers find time for each other at the end of the day.in Lesbian Sex
Sister Act Ch. 01 Sandy moves in with Beth.in Lesbian Sex
Sisters Budding lesbian discovers beautiful sibling. in Lesbian Sex
More Stories