The Sisters Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's it, use those huge tits on my cock, hunh, you're such great sluts."

Anastasia ground her tits into mine, giving me a knowing look as she took a huge pull off of his cock, pre-cum visibly pooling in her lower lip. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she gave the throat-full an audible gulp. It must have acted as a true aphrodisiac, because she then reached out and grabbed my tits with a moan, beginning to jack my tits up and down his shaft with ferocity.

Not to be outdone, I reached and seized hers, the two of us violently bruising our boobs all over his endless length of steel. My sister dipped her head to continue sucking him, her face buried in our collected, sloppy cleavage. To put my mouth to good use I looked up at our stud with a horny look that was in no way fake and talked dirty to him.

"yeah, you fucking like it when we jack your huge stud-cock with out big titties don't you? You fucking love it. You're just gonna have to shoot out those bull-balls all over us won't you? Your fucking dick is like a god-damned table-leg, and not a small table either. Makes me so fucking wet just looking at it."

I gave a horny squeal as Anastasia pinched one of my nipples deliberately while she stroked.

My little sister moaned in insatiable hunger as my husky voice wafted about the room. I moved to massaging my own huge breasts, my fingers intertwining with Anastasia's, all four of our hands cupping my colossal boobs as they bounced against her own, surrounding his quivering column of meat. His hands gripped in my thick, brunette hair, his legs tensing against me. Anastasia must have felt his geyser about to erupt, spreading her luscious red lips over his knob, forcing them to part wider to take the head into her mouth, her breathing heavy and languished. Leaning down, I kissed along his shuddering member, my lips pressing those of my sister as we urged his eggs to expel their cream. He leaned back, growling low and primal as I felt his cock shake, Anastasia's eyes bulging as she gurgled, white goo frothing at the corners of her mouth. She pulled up and off, gulping down the mouthful of his first blast, another spraying into the air, thick and congealed as it rose above my head, my eyes following it's descent as it splashed against my breasts, coating my creamy skin and dribbling into my cleavage. It was warm on my skin, and then another dollop spattered as it hit my taut flesh. Anastasia parted her lips, her long tongue dipping from her mouth as she tried to catch another spurt in her mouth. Smiling, I parted my own ample lips, hoping to catch as jet of his spunk in my own wide mouth. His massive cock shot salvo after salvo of thick, creamy cum high into the air, falling to our waiting mouths. Momentarily, I remembered when we were little girls, trying to catch rain while we splashed under the heavy summer storms. But, rain was never so addictive, so delicious as his salty, viscous cum as it splashed down on us, coating our smiling, faces, drenching our hair and glistening on our breasts before he finally slumped back, his cannon pulsating the last of his seed.

My sister and I looked at each other, faces and chests glistening in virile nut-sap. There was no way of picking which of us looked more the slut, but the hunger in our eyes was undeniable. This day we'd both been awakened by the biggest cock we were likely to ever see.

Somewhere behind my head there was an unzipping sound. Jake's friend had suddenly dropped his pants, and my sister and I could only look at one another, jaws hanging. Obviously soft, Jake's friend was nearly as big as Jake hard. My pussy throbbed in protest of what was likely to come, and my sister was already crawling for the new stud on her slutty hands and knees.

Somehow I did not think this was what my mother had in mind.

And the fun was just starting...

Anastasia: It's so exciting sharing my very virginal work with all of you, if you'd like to read more delectible debauchery featuring the Divine Sisters, E-mail me.

Veronica: Hope you all like the introduction of my little sister to the fun. If you are interested in other works by me, or want to ask about this one, E-mail me. Mail from studs is particularly appreciated.

12