The Sisters of Terror

Story Info
The nuns tied Tibella to the altar.
1.4k words
3.45
11.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scampered off down the streets of Malabar, frantically seeking shelter. Her deal with Al Abarti had gone terribly wrong, and she needed sanctuary from his anger after she turned down his amorous advances.

She stood at the top of the Street of Women – she had a choice to make. Down one way was the brothel of which she'd heard so much – the place of last resort for poor and desperate women. The other way led to the Nunnery – of the Sisters of Perpetual Sorrow, for hunted and sick women, and she hesitated for a while, not sure which she wanted least.

The sounds of a bugle cut through the morning air and she knew that Al Abarti was closing in. She swallowed hard and flew down the street to the nunnery where she knew she would find shelter.

The Reverend Mother looked her up and down and nodded slowly. "We do give sanctuary to hard pressed females," she said in her gravely voice, "in return for certain works and contributions. You look young and strong, I'm sure you will be up to what we demand from you".

She called one of the sisters to escort Tibella to her cell, and gave her the habit of the Order to put on. The colours were grey and white, and suited the dolour of the general air of the place well.

The sister was excited. "You've arrived at a good time", she burbled, "tonight is the greatest night of the year, and if you're very lucky, you might be allowed to participate".

Tibella could get no more out of her, and was put straight to work scrubbing floors, so learned nothing until the Compline bell was rung, in the early evening. It was then that the sisters came for her.

They took her to the Infirmarium, and made her stand in a tub while they washed her all over with sweet smelling unguents, "so as to be pleasing to God" as one sister said piously, as she combed the long freshly washed locks of her hair. "I don't have to become a nun, do I?" Tibella asked anxiously and was shushed with much laughter, as they reassured her this was simply a preliminary ceremony to welcome her to the nunnery.

They dressed her in a diaphanous gown and hung gold round her neck and from her ears. They gave her a drink which she took one sniff of and threw it away while their backs were turned.

Finally with great excitement they led her through to a stone chamber, richly hung with tapestries and velvets, with huge stained glass windows filtering the light through in rich hues. The sunset was just beginning as they led her up to a large stone table in the middle of the room and left her there, going to join the rest of the sisters gathered round the walls.

As the light began to fade, the chanting started, with all the sisters holding a lighted candle. One reverend mother went round them all with a goblet in her hand, letting them all have a sip, wiping the cup afterward with a rag.

As the drink began to have an effect, the chanting grew louder and more ragged, with the sisters swaying in time, some clapping, some hanging onto their neighbours for support.

Tibella saw this must be some drug in the drink and she was glad she had thrown hers away. She saw the Reverend Mother looking at her, and began to act as if she were drugged too. The woman's face changed, she looked satisfied, and looked away.

The sisters were now engaged in tying Tibella to the altar with silken straps. She surreptitiously flexed against them and found them to be quite weak.

She decided to go along with the ceremony for the time being, being careful to mark the exits and any weapons. So far she hadn't seen any, but she had no chance against the massed ranks of the women. She would just have to tough it out for the time being.

The Reverend Mother came over to her and drew a cross on her forehead in holy water and sprinkled the rest over her supine body, chanting as she did so.

Tibella began against her will to feel sleepy as the heat from the candles and the bodies mingled with the sonorous chanting to cast a spell on her.

The nuns around the stone altar began to caress Tibella and one pulled apart her robe and started to lick her sex, while the others stroked and kissed her. The softness of their fingers and tongues made her feel like a cat being stroked and washed, and she relaxed.

The Abbess continued with her incantation and gradually Tibella saw a wisp of smoke appear at her feet, which continued growing as the chanting grew more frenzied.

"Beezlebub, Michael, Gabrial appear!" The Abbess cried and the smoke resolved itself into the outline of a fantastical creature, part man, part lizard, with green scales and a forked tongue whispering in and out of its lipless mouth. It was huge, and had an erection to match. The nuns around Tibella stood back and stretched out their arms to the apparition. "Nooooooooooooooo!" she cried as she saw what was in store for her.

She broke the silk ties and tried to leap off the altar, but the nuns together were too much for her and held her down. The apparition took two strides toward her and before she knew what was happening, he was on her, the weight of him pressing her down into the stone.

She could feel the coldness of his body, and the harshness of the scales pricked her skin, as the mouth parts of the monster came closer to her face. The forked tongue flickered out of the obscene mouthpiece and touched her lips. She screamed and she could feel the tumescent bulge of its manhood touching her down below, as she lay fainting on the altar, her senses outraged at the vile vision she saw before her.

Her legs were held apart by the nuns and the hot manhood of the monster was swiftly inserted into her. A bolt of lightning hit the convent at the moment he entered her, and the scene was lit by the weird blue light. She could feel his scales rubbing against her and his mouthpiece writhed over her shrinking lips. The huge shaft pushed into her most delicate place and stretched her, causing her to shriek with outrage and pain. Her hands searching for a weapon, fell upon a crucifix on one of the nuns holding her down. She grabbed it and quickly stabbed the creature in the eye with the sharp end.

At the same moment she felt his organ pulse inside her and a hot thick flood of creamy cum poured into her as the creature gave an agonised scream and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

The Reverend Mother gave out a shriek of pure rage, and the nuns surrounding her started to pummel and punch Tibella in their outrage.

The skies opened again and a huge bolt of lightning flashed and split the ceiling of the hall in two. Great chunks of rubble started to fall and one came down just near Tibella, the smaller chunks thrown off killing two of her assailants. The other nuns, all worse for wear after drinking the drugged wine, started shrieking and scrambling for the exit.

The bolts of lightning started to play inside the building, and as Tibella rolled over to the floor, she saw the ranks of nuns hit by the lightning playing over them. The screaming and running added to the confusion when the stone altar was hit by a particularly big bolt and cracked down the middle. She crawled along the floor to the end of the altar and then joined the nuns in their headlong race to the door. One by one, the lightning hit them and they folded up on the floor, leaving Tibella to race to the exit as one by one the huge stones from the ceiling fell and crushed all beneath them.

She dodged a falling lump of masonry and two deranged nuns and finally got to the door. She burst out into the open finding it had been snowing and the storm was actually confined to the great hall. Outside it was a calm evening. She halted by the great stone doors, trying to get her breath back, and reflecting on the days events. Where would she go now?