The Sisters Smith

Story Info
An anniversary wish come true for Paul.
12k words
4.39
101.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I planned on leaving work early and driving straight to Sedona but Jill's call interrupted that.

"Paul, are you still going?" My sister-in-law asked in a hurry as if she may have been too late.

"Yeah." I said. "I was planning on leaving in ten minutes."

"Can I come?" She asked. This surprised me a little because she and Malissa had been fighting for over 3 weeks.

Melissa, my wife and Jill's older sister, until recently they had been very close, nearly inseparable. There were times Jill practically lived at our house and this never bothered me because I loved having Jill around. Something happened, however, a few weeks ago and they have been at odds ever since.

Melissa is 23 and we've been together for 4 years, married for two. She is 5'4" and weighs 114 lbs with shoulder length curly brown hair. She has big brown eyes with a beautiful smile and has a very friendly, outgoing personality. Her figure she attributes to her dancing. She has taken lessons for years and now teaches just for the exercise.

Jill is 21 and stands two inches taller then Melissa. She weighs 123 lbs and has long straight sandy blonde hair with big green eyes but despite these differences the girls definitely look like sisters.

Their personalities, like their looks, differ quite a bit. You can easily tell that they are sisters by their mannerisms. For instance: The way they laugh and smile. Their smirks and giggles. The way that they stand and even the way they walk. Yes it is easy to see that they are sisters. Jill, however, is rather quiet. She has what my mother calls a 'soft beauty'. Where Melissa is always smiling Jill appears more serious but this is just her way. That is until you get to know her. Jill has a wild side that I did not see until Melissa and I had been dating for over a year. When we are in social situations she attracts guys unlike any woman I ever met. She is very sexy and knows how to use it. She is subtle but when she chooses to use it the poor guy doesn't stand a chance.

Jill's interests took her in a different direction then Melissa's. She chose sports like volleyball and swimming to fill her time. She had slightly wider shoulders and more upper body strength and like Melissa there is no body fat anywhere on her frame. Her arms and legs showed the hints of more muscle then my lovely wife and her breasts are definitely larger. Malissa has a 34 b-cup but Jill has to have a 34 c-cup or maybe a d-cup I wasn't sure.

"Paul." She said again drawing me from my thought. "Can I come?"

"Yeah sure." I said. "I wanted to get a good jump so I could be back before Melissa suspects anything. Are you close?"

"Yes." Jill said. "Meredith and I are at the mall and she said she could drop me by."

"No luck?" I said.

"No." She said. "I will find something in Sedona."

"OK." I said.

"Be there in 15 minutes is that alright?"

"Yeah." I said. "See you soon." I was looking forward to seeing her.

"Ok. Bye." She hung up. In two weeks was our second anniversary and I wanted to get Melissa something special. She had seen this purse in a magazine and after searching long and hard I located a store in Sedona that carried that line. I decided to go and pick something up in person as opposed to having them mail something that wasn't just what she wanted. Jill knew the story and she had mentioned she may get something to compliment the purse but was apparently unsuccessful.

I missed Jill though. I was so used to having her around it just wasn't the same. I was glad to hear she was still interested in getting Melissa something special. This told me it was only a matter of time before the girls worked out their issues.

I managed to slip out of work a few minutes early and just as I approached my truck Jill and Meredith pulled up. I smiled to myself as Jill got out of the car and reached into the backseat to retrieve her things. She was wearing a tight blue shirt with no bra and my favorite white shorts. They were my favorite simply because how perfectly the fit her and her incredible ass never failed to give me an erection.

The 2 hour drive to Sedona was great. Jill and I talked and laughed the entire way catching up on everything we had missed over the last few weeks. When we arrived at the store we were able to find the exact purse Melissa wanted. Jill even bought the matching wallet and case, which were not cheap.

Thirty minutes later we were on our way back home with a feeling of complete success.

Back on the road we picked up where we picked up where we left off. We had been driving for about thirty minutes when Jill's cell phone rang. Looking at the caller ID she sighed and then looked at me as she answered.

"Hello." She said flatly.

"I am out with some friends." Her expression unchanged. "No I'm busy." There was another pause. "No. Then too." Jill's face growing firmer. "Well you should have thought of that before shouldn't you?" She was more annoyed with each sentence. "That's your fault sister." She snapped. "You should be thankful I don't act like you." She snapped again. Another short pause as I could make out the sounds of Melissa's voice getting elevated. "Oh really? Well we shall see." Jill snapped into the phone and hung it up.

"Damn her." Jill growled and set her phone on the little shelf in the dashboard.

"You OK?" I said as she stared straight ahead.

"Yeah." She surprised me with her calm response. "I am fine." The tone of her voice set off a small alarm deep inside me. I had never seen her like this and for some reason I was a little nervous. I couldn't put my finger on it but something just didn't feel right.

Jill sat quietly for a few minutes staring out of the window. I was just about to say something when she sighed and turned and looked at me. I felt her stare and turned to look at her and I was met with a very sexy smile.

"What?" I said feeling even more unnerved. Again, there was no reason to be but the atmosphere in the truck seemed to change. Jill's eyes narrowed slightly and she slowly turned sideways in the seat and looked at me.

"What?" I said again. Jill slowly unbuckled her seat belt, tucked her feet under her butt, and slid next to me.

"What are you doing?" I said growing a little nervous from her closeness.

"Has Melissa told you why we are fighting?" She said quietly.

"No." I said nervously as her body pressed up against me.

"Before you came into her life she had a habit of flirting a little too much with my boyfriends." I heard what she said but before I could respond I felt her breast press into my arm. I flat out lost all train of thought. "It really was no big deal." She continued. "I realize everybody likes to flirt on occasion but she went too far one night and slept with one of them." Again I heard what she but it was difficult to process the information. This happened before I ever met Melissa and they were young and flirty and horny. I tried to concentrate but her body was warm and soft. Her leg was against mine and she was turned so her breasts pressed against my right arm.

"Ah Jill." Somehow I found my voice and began to protest but she leaned in and her mouth stopped just short of my ear.

"So how would it be if I evened the score?" She whispered. The closeness of her body was already driving me crazy but with her mouth so close to me I was suddenly flooded with visions of what I would like to do to her. This didn't help so I tried to refocus.

"Jill. Stop." I said nervously. The sensations that shot through my body were too numerous to mention. I suddenly remembered something Melissa told me a few months back. As much time as we spent with Jill I really didn't know much about her sexual habits, for lack of a better word. I knew she was sexually active and had more guys calling her then I could count but she never stayed long with one guy. I remembered asking Melissa about it and she snickered and said: 'You don't know the real Jill honey'. She never elaborated but suddenly I understood what she meant and realized I was in over my head.

"Paul." She said into my ear as her body slid deeper against me. Her left arm slid over my shoulders and her hand began to trace small circles on my neck while her right hand moved softly over my chest. "I would love to kiss you." My cock was already painfully hard but when she said this I caught my breath. I love to kiss and Jill is somebody I had always wanted to kiss. Her mouth turned me on. I loved the shape of it. I have fantasized many times about how it would feel to have her lips on my neck or better yet her tongue sliding warm and wet against my own tongue. Those familiar fantasies came flooding back into my head and I had to fight to keep my mind straight.

"Jill." I said trying not to loose control of this situation. Unfortunately my voice did nothing to help this fight. Her hand slowly slid down my stomach and onto my right leg.

"Please Jill." I managed to grab her right hand. "This is not the answer." Her left hand now slid around my neck and she began to softly caress my neck and ear. She shifted and moved her breast more firmly against my arm and I felt her nipple stab at me through her shirt. Before I could stop myself my eyes shot a quick glance at her tits and she caught it.

"I know you love my tits Paul." She said as she held her body tight against me.

"Jill. No." I said in a weak voice. "I love Melissa I don't want to ruin it."

"Melissa won't know baby." She whispered with her mouth so close to my ear now I could feel her breath. Shivers shot through my body and suddenly her hand found the bare skin of my leg. I thought I had hold of her hand but somehow, in all the distractions, she must have pulled it free.

"Jill." I said as firm as possible. "Don't do this. I'll stop this truck."

Undaunted she said. "No you won't Paul. All I have to do is tell Melissa you hit on me. I will just tell her you found out she fucked around and you wanted to get even." Her voice was so soft and sexy it was almost hypnotic.

"That's blackmail." I said fighting for time. I needed to clear my head because she had me severely off balance.

"I know." She said softly into my ear.

"Please stop." I said as her hand traced up and down my leg. "I love my wife. I don't want to hurt Melissa."

"I love Melissa too but she has it coming." Jill said softly then she kissed my ear and my cock lurched in my pants.

"Jill, don't." I said and grabbed her hand again. "Please." I said almost a plea. With Jill's right hand held against my leg her mouth moved to my neck and she began to softly kiss me. My mind raced but not clearly. Her tongue slid along my neck and a small moan escaped my lips. Somehow this helped snap me out of it. "Stop!" I snapped and moved my right elbow between us to get distance but this meant releasing her hand.

"You smell incredible." She said ignoring my protests. Even though I managed to move her mouth away from me her free hand found my leg again. "Damn you are sexy." She moaned as she leaned into my arm. I had never seen this side of Jill. My brain was beginning to fail as the blood rushed to my hard cock.

"Jill please." I said softly. I suddenly realized that releasing her hand was probably the worst thing I could have done so before she could begin another assault I grabbed it again. This, of course, aloud her to move against me again. She was incredibly soft as she fully pushed both her breasts against me now. She simply had too many weapons for me to fight off. "Jill I cannot cheat on Melissa." I pleaded but she ignored me as her mouth returned to my neck. "God please not my neck?" A major weakness of mine and realizing this she stepped up her efforts. I cursed myself for letting her know this but I was not thinking clearly anymore. My cock strained against my shorts and she was clearly winning this battle.

"Mmmmm." She moaned. "Let go Paul." She whispered. "Do you know how many guys would love this?" It didn't take a clear head to see that argument but I loved Melissa and I couldn't live with myself if I cheated.

"Please Jill." I pleaded again but I knew she knew she was winning. Suddenly she stopped and pulled back and I released her hand. I breathed deeply thinking she had come to her senses and decided to leave me alone. My cock was so hard it ached and my resistance was all but gone. But I was wrong. Jill suddenly grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head and her full breasts spilled out before me. "Oh God." I said before I could stop myself. Her tits were perfect. They were bigger then I thought with dark areolas about and inch around with erasure sized nipples standing hard in the center.

She looked me in the eyes and all I could see was lust. "Jill we are in the middle of the freeway." I said. She looked up and around.

"There's hardly anybody around us." She said looking back at me. "Besides I don't really care."

She eased next to me again and I stared straight ahead trying to concentrate on the road. Out of my peripheral vision I could see her rise up a little and she brought her gorgeous breast closer and closer to my face. Her hands wrapped around my head and I suddenly felt the hard nipple caress my right cheek. "Oh God Jill. No." I felt my resolve weaken again.

"Cmon Paul." She cooed. "I know you like this." Then she brought her right hand down to my chin and with one finger she turned my head slightly and her nipple brushed my lips. "God yes." She moaned. I couldn't believe how incredible sexy she was. I risked a glance up and through partially closed eyes she watched me. My cock lurched again in my shorts and I felt as if I might cum just from this. I couldn't remember ever being so turned on nor could I count how many fantasies I had had about Jill but I never actually thought I would be living one. My mind whirled at what was happening and despite my best efforts Jill was going to seduce me. Her finger traced my lips and I felt like it was all slow motion as my mouth opened and I took her nipple into it.

"Ohhhh." She moaned and closed her eyes. I sucked on her nipple as I struggled to keep the vehicle on the road. Her hands held my head as I nursed on her tit. "Oh my God Paul." She moaned. "Your mouth feels so good." I loved Licking and sucking on her as I had pulled her nipple deep into my mouth and slowly released it. After a few minutes she gently grabbed her breast with her hand and began to work it and fondle it. She would stimulate her breast as I sucked it and the resulting sensation had us both extremely aroused. Jill was so into the situation that I couldn't help but get pulled in.

"Ohhh Paul that feels so good." She moaned. "I wonder if I could cum like this?" She said as she stared at me. Then suddenly she pulled back breathing heavy she dropped to her stomach.

"Jill no." Somehow I found a voice. "Please don't." I felt her mouth on my bare leg just below the end of my shorts. Her hand slid up and down my calf once and then up my leg and slowly in to the leg opening of my shorts. "Oh Jill please don't." She completely ignored me as her hand moved further into my shorts and finally over my hard cock. "Ohhhh Jillll." My mind was telling me to stop by my body was in control now.

She caressed me. As her hand slid skillfully up and down my shaft she managed to slowly work my cock out of the leg hole of my shorts. Although I knew it was coming I moaned loudly when I felt the incredible sensation of her mouth cover the sensitive head of my cock. "Ohhhh God." I moaned. The sensation of her wet mouth was almost too much. I stared dazed out the windshield as she slowly licked and sucked my head. Suddenly Melissa's face appeared in my head and I managed to pull Jill off. "Please Jill no." I said.

She looked up at me and said. "Paul you may as well face the fact I am going to suck you off. You can either lay back and enjoy it or you can fight me on it and by the looks of it your going to loose anyway." Then she shifted and both hands went to my belt then to the buttons and deftly she had my pants open and the zipper down. "Lift up." She said and I lifted my ass and she slipped my shorts and boxers down my legs and off my body.

"Oh Paul you have a nice cock." She stroked it slowly for a minute before she lay back down on the seat. I wanted to stop her but I didn't seem to have the power to do so then suddenly I felt her mouth cover my cock again and all resistance was lost.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." The feeling of her mouth was incredible. Jill's mouth slid down my cock and slowly up as her saliva coated the shaft. She paused and moved again down the length of my cock as her tongue caressed the sides. She paused after she had nearly six of my eight inches inside her wet mouth. Then she shifted and slowly kept going until I felt her nose hitting my leg.

"Ohhh fuck Jill." I was amazed she had done that. Then I felt her muscles and tongue moving and caressing me as she slowly backed off. Then again she went down taking the length in her throat and again and again she repeated this move. My cock was so hard it ached but she kept her mouth on me.

I still couldn't believe this was happening but I watched her head move up and down on my lap. Although I couldn't see it I felt her incredible mouth each time.

I had to fight to keep my attention on the road. As we drove through Phoenix the traffic grew heavier and the highways were well lit but she didn't care: Nor did I.

Then Jill began to lick along the sides of my cock. Her mouth closing over the sides like one would lick a Popsicle she moved hungrily up and down my cock. Then her tongue would tease my head and lick down the sides to spread her saliva. Jill gave the wettest blowjob I have ever had and it was already the best blowjob I had ever had. She produced copious amounts of saliva that she spread liberally all over my penis. I could feel the extra saliva run along my balls and then she would massage my balls rubbing the special lubricant into my sac.

"Ohhh Jill." I moaned. "I am going to cum already." Then I felt her squeeze the base of my cock and gently pull my balls down and away from my body. I gave a small grunt because I wasn't expecting this but then I realized that Jill had succeeded in stopping my orgasm. I remained as hard and aroused as before but the sudden urge to cum was temporarily distilled.

"I'm not done with you yet Paul." She moaned. "God Melissa." She said as she continued to suck me. "You are right." She swallowed me again. "He does have a great cock."

"Ohhhh Jill." I moaned again as she took me in her throat. I was too far-gone to think about the significance of her last statement.

A few minutes later Jill pulled her head back and slowly jacked me off. "God Paul." She moaned. "Do you always have so much precum?"

"No." I moaned. Her hands felt incredible as they slid up and down my very slick shaft. I wasn't sure how much flow I had but usually I only had it when I was extremely turned on, which I was. She watched for a few seconds and then her mouth engulfed me again. "Ohhh Gooo…. "My eyes rolled in my head and again I had to refocus on the road.

I had never had a blowjob like I was getting from my sister-in-law and I completely lost track of time. Every nerve in my body was on edge and focused on my cock and what Jill was doing to me. Suddenly I realized our exit was just ahead and looking at the clock I realized Jill had been sucking me for nearly an hour.

As I exited the freeway Jill finally spoke. "Drive to the back of the apartments and park right next to my car." It was less then a mile to her apartment and when I pulled in I drove to the back, as she instructed, and right next to Jill's car was a spot. It took a second to figure it out but this was her spot and she was parked in her neighbors spot. This was something else I would have to think about when my mind was back to normal.