The Sisters Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill slowly crawled off of me and smiled down at me. "That felt fan-tas-tic." I couldn't smile back, although I wanted too, but the guilt was too much. "What's wrong lover?" She asked.

"Damn it Jill." I said as I pulled my suit up. "I am not your lover and why are you doing this to me?" I struggled to my feet then I paused to listen for the shower. When I heard that it was still running I continued. "You have to stop this I love my wife and you are going to ruin it for me."

"Oh stop the complaining." She smirked. "You loved it and you know it." She pulled her top over to her limp body and began to put it on.

"That's it." I said. "Do not try anything again or I will tell Melissa everything." I said as I reached for the door.

"Oh no you won't." Jill said as she stood. "This is the best sex either one of us has ever had and I know you want to fuck me." I starred at her for a second and started to say something but we heard the back door open. She grabbed her bottoms and pulled them on just in time to see her dad walk past the closed door. We quietly snuck out the back door and into the backyard before he returned.

It couldn't have been five minutes before Malissa returned and again I realized how narrow our escape had been. Malissa looked refreshed and I decided that a shower would be the perfect thing but I knew it would have to wait. Malissa mentioned that after her shower she wanted to leave so we finished packing up our stuff and went on our way.

We were on the road for only a few minutes when Malissa smiled at me. "You are so damn sexy." She said shifting in her seat she rested her bare feet on my lap. "Mmm." She smirked. "And a little horny." She said as her feet moved along my semi-hard cock.

"You looked so sexy in your new suit." Which was true but it wasn't exactly the reason I was still aroused.

"Thank you baby." She smiled. "You know it is a time to celebrate so how about a small portion of your anniversary gift? She un-hooked her seatbelt and slid next to me.

"No its ok honey." I said. I was paranoid she would find out what just happened with Jill. Then she quickly kissed me as we stopped at the next light. She paused and I realized she may smell or worst, taste Jill's pussy on my mouth. I cursed myself for not washing up but there was no time and I just didn't think of it. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she moaned.

"Damn Paul." She shifted in her seat. "You make me so damn wet." Without waiting she began to open my shorts.

"Hey baby why don't we wait and get comfortable at home?" I suggested.

"Since when do you turn down road head?" She said as she anxiously pulled my shorts open. I underestimated how aroused she was but I knew how to read Malissa and she was in one of her moods.

Before I could even protest she slid her hand into my boxers and around my cock. I had such an intense orgasm with Jill I was actually a little concerned as to how quickly I would get hard but Malissa moaned as she felt the firmness. I wanted to protest but she knew how to touch me, how to arouse me.

Melissa easily pulled my cock free and spun around until she had her head in my lap.

"Ohhhhh." I moaned at the feel of her mouth. Melissa's warm wet mouth skillfully swallowed me. Her full lips caressed my shaft as she slowly took me all the way in her velvet mouth. Her tongue slid along the side as she reluctantly withdrew my cock and just before my sensitive head left her wet mouth she took me back in. Slowly sliding my cock deep again into her mouth again. She repeated this for only a few minutes before I felt the stirrings of another orgasm.

"Ohhh baby." I moaned as she kept up her fantastic blowjob. "I am going to cum already." I fought the building of my orgasm and wondered how I could cum so quickly after such a strong orgasm.

"Mmmm." She moaned as she took me deep again. Holding me in her mouth her throat and tongue began a skilful dance along my shaft that drove me wild. I moaned loudly.

"Shit." I hissed. "Damn honey." My body went numb. Malissa slowly released me and I felt the cool air hit my cock.

"I want to swallow you so bad." She slid her hand over my slick shaft. "Damn." She moaned. "I want your cum baby." She said quietly as she stared at my cock. Her hand skillfully slid up and down the length a few more times and I suddenly felt a slick warm wetness lube the connection. She either released some warm saliva or my precum finally began to spill out of my cock.

"Oh baby." She moaned. "Cum for me." I knew now it was my precum. Her mouth immediately took me in again and the building sensation erupted. I felt the tingling shoot up my legs and came.

"Ohhhh Malissa." I groaned. "Ohhhhhhhhhh baby." I felt several hard shots erupt into her warm waiting mouth and she moaned as she held me. I fought to concentrate on the road as my body shook from the release.

"Ohhh." I finally jerked from the sensation of so much recent sex. She slowly released my cock and seemed to hold every drop of my release.

"Mmmmmm." She finally moaned as my cock felt the cool sensation of the night air. "Jease Paul." She was breathing very heavy as she slowly rolled over. "I love to suck you off." I watched her body come into view and I knew she was filled with lust.

"Take off your shorts." I said. Normally she would have questioned me if it was not dark out but she shed them without a comment. Lying on her back with her head on my lap she closed her eyes as my hand slid down her stomach and between her legs.

"Oh my God Mel." I said. "You are soaked."

"I told you I was horny." She said as my finger slid between her slick lips and over her sex. "Ohhh baby." She moaned.

Her eyes remained closed as she was quickly absorbed by the feel of my hand. Slipping my fingers along her sex I drew the wetness up and over her clit and began to tease her erect nub. Alternating between her clit and dipping my fingers deep into her pussy I quickly worked her to her first orgasm. I didn't tease her; like I normally would have I just built her up and brought her over the edge. Melissa's hips finally rose high off the seat and her fingers pulled at her nipples and she nearly screamed as her orgasm slammed into her.

"Ohhhh Paul!" She moaned loudly. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhh babyyyyy." Her hips bucked wildly as she rode the waves of pleasure. "Ohhhhhhh myyyyy Goooodddddddddd. Ohhhhh feeeellls so goooooodd." Her body jerked rapidly but I stayed with her and quickly felt her release coat my fingers. "Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh." Her body writhed up and down for almost a minute before she finally fell limp on the seat.

She lay still for several minutes as her breathing finally slowed and I looked down at her. Her wild hair splay across her face and she finally smiled.

"I love the way you touch me honey." She slowly sat up and kissed me and then got dressed.

I mused at how much sex I had gotten in this truck in the last few weeks.

The next week passed quickly as we were both so busy and when Friday arrived we went to dinner and retuned home to make love. It was not quick lustful sex it was slow and intimate. The kind of sex that you concentrate on taking your time and making sure to touch and tease every part of your partners body.

Saturday, however, was our big day and I had plans that would last the whole day. The only downside was that Malissa occasionally had to go into work for a few hours on Saturday and today just happened to be the day. She had tried to get out of it but it was only a few hours and she could do it early in the morning so it was something we could work around.

After Melissa got up for work my slumber carried me into a dream of her soft warm body rubbing against mine. We were making love and she was touching me, caressing me, tickling me. The sensations were fantastic and my arousal grew as I teetered on the edge of sleep and consciousness. It felt so good but as my arousal grew I was slowly pulled towards waking and in the distance I felt Melissa next to me. I felt her hands slide lightly over my body. It was so light, so slow I wasn't sure it was even happening and it was not so much an erotic touch but a relaxing tickle meant to keep me in my slumber.

I lay un-moving on my back as slumber took me only to be pulled ever so slightly back by her soft hands. I am not sure how long this went on but I was finally pulled from my sleep by her mouth. Malissa had been so slow, so gentle that she had removed the covers without my waking and began to suck me off. She was so careful that she had me hard before I even woke up and as consciousness came to me I could feel that my cock was already slick as it slid slowly in and out of her mouth.

"Ohh baby." I quietly moaned as her skillful mouth focused entirely on my cock. I kept my eyes closed because I didn't want to change one thing about this incredible blowjob. Melissa's right hand slowly slid up and down my shaft as she sucked me off. She used her left hand to rake her nails over my body and the resulting contrast of sensations was extremely erotic.

I actually felt my cock pulsate as it seemed to grow just a little bigger. Melissa obviously noticed because I heard her softly moan.

I am not sure how long she sucked me but eventually I felt the familiar stirrings of an orgasm. She must have sensed my condition because she released my cock and I felt her kiss my stomach. Slowly she began to kiss her way up my body until I felt her straddle me.

Suddenly it hit me. Being drawn from sleep into a state of intense pleasure I didn't expect, didn't think this was possible. My eyes shot open.

"JILL!" I nearly shouted.

"Hi lover." She smiled her face only inches from mine. Her nude body hovered over me and she leaned in and kissed me. I was so turned on, and quite honestly shocked at this surprise, that I didn't immediately push her back. Her mouth was so soft, so wet as she drank me in. Her tongue found mine and felt her move forward then shift her weight back.

"No." I said into her mouth. "No. Don't. You can't keep doing this to me." I felt her hand slide over my cock and then she slowly sat back and guided me inside of her.

I wanted to stop her. I wanted to push her off but I couldn't. I found that I was holding my breath as she slowly took me into her body. Jill's eyes slowly closed as I filled her. The look on her face and the feeling of her warm, wet pussy pushed me to the edge.

Moving forward she pressed her body to mine and kissed me passionately. My hands went to her back and slid down her body to caress her fantastic ass. She moaned and her tongue erotically danced across mine as she began to move. She was so soft, so warm and wet that we both knew I wouldn't push her away. Her hips rocked slowly forward and back as she fucked herself on my cock. Her hands moved to my head and her fingers weaved into my hair as we slowly fucked. She felt amazing as our bodies moved together perfectly as if we had been lovers for years.

After several minutes she stopped and sat up. Her eyes remained closed as she leaned back, hands on my legs now; she shifted slightly as if to take more of me inside her. Her eyes opened and the look of arousal on her face is one I will never forget.

"Is this what you wanted?" She whispered through labored breathing.

"Yes." I finally said and she smiled.

"See." She moaned. "I told you this wasn't so bad."

"You know that's…" Jill leaned forward and cut me off. Her finger traced my lips and she said. "Don't worry."

I was about to say something else but Jill began to move again. Her eyes closed again as she moved on top of me. Slowly she fucked me and the guilt that I initially felt was forced from my mind. I knew I was in trouble but I couldn't deny how good this felt. Her tit's pressed to my chest as her face slowly, erotically rubbed against mine and she slowly kissed it. Her soft, wet mouth moved over my face and she moaned as she teased my face. Her whole body seemed to shiver as she moved and now nothing seemed to matter as I felt my orgasm grow close.

"Jill." I moaned. "I am close."

"Yes." She hissed suddenly her breathing became very rapid. "Ohhh fuck." She suddenly gasped and her hips began to move fast and with each move she drove down on to my cock. "Ohhhhh Paul." She moaned again. "Cum now. Cum inside me. I want to feel it."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Jill. Ahhhhhhh." I erupted deep inside her. I could feel her pussy contract as her orgasm rolled over her. She continued to grind down on me, forcing me deep into her pussy as she came.

"Ohhhhh." Jill moaned as she kissed me. "Mmmmmm." She pressed her mouth to mine as her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm. "Ohhh Paul." She moaned in a very sexy voice into my mouth. "Ohhh baby. Ohhhhhhhhhh." Her nails dug into my shoulder as she came. The way she moved I stayed deep inside her and it felt incredible. So good, in fact, that I remained hard even after I was spent and it had to be nearly a minute before her body began to slow.

Her fingers dug into my hair again as she kissed me passionately. Neither one of us moved as she remained on top of me. After a few more minutes she finally looked down on me.

"That was fantastic." She smiled. "I cannot believe you are still hard." She moved a little and smirked. "I guess I can let you recuperate." She began as she started to get off of me. "I know Melissa will be home shortly."

But as she moved to get off of me I realized I wasn't done with her yet. "Oh no you don't." I said. "I am not done yet." With that I grabbed her body and quickly rolled over so I was on top of her.

"Wait." She said. "Aren't you afraid Melissa will come home?" She was finally off guard. After her calling the shots and controlling everything from the very start I finally had her concerned.

"I am already a dead man." I said and began to move. Her eyes went wide for a second and she looked as if she was going to protest and her hands came to my chest. I grabbed her wrists and held them above her head and then her eyes opened wide as I drove down on her. Thrusting deep inside her I watched her eyes slowly close and her mouth slowly open. I felt her pussy get even wetter as I fucked her deep and hard.

"Is this what you want?" I said to her as I drove down on her.

"Wha.. Wha.." Her eyes rolled. "Fuck." She moaned. "Oh… Oh my… "She trailed off. I watched her face and I slowed just a little and began to control my thrusts. I spread her legs more and shifted slightly and when I thrust now I took it very deep.

"Ohhhhh." She moaned. Her hands hung lifeless above her head.

"Tell me Jill." I said as I fucked her. "Is this what you want?"

"Ohhhhhh Gooooood." She moaned as I drove her deep into the mattress. "Ye… Ye…. Yesssss." She looked up at me through partially closed eyes.

"Does it feel good? I am so deep inside you." I said slowly and with each word I pushed deep and hard.

"Ye.. yessss." She moaned back to me. I continued to fuck her hard. As turned on as I was I wasn't ready to cum but I could tell by her face she was already getting close. I didn't let up though and continued to thrust deep inside her.

Jill began to moan and as I fucked her and her head rocked back and forth.

"My God wha.. what are you.. you doing to me? Ohhh Paul… fuck… " She moaned loudly. Then suddenly her hands shot to my neck and pulled my mouth to hers.

"Mmmmm." She moaned as she kissed me. "Fuck….mmmm… Ohhhh I am cummmingggg." She kissed me more and her body shook as she came. "Fuuuccckkkkk." She screamed as I drove down into her wet pussy. "Ohhh Myyyy… Whattttt….. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Jill was almost incoherent as her body shook from the passion.

I thought I would last longer then this but her passion drove me over the edge. "Mmmmmmm….. Ohhhhhhhhhh Jilllllll." I experienced one of the hardest orgasms of my life and for several seconds little spots flooded my vision as I shot again deep inside my sister-in-law. I stayed deep inside her body as we kissed and her pussy seemed to contract continuously as if to milk every drop of cum from my body. I remained on top of her as we continued to kiss softly, exploring each other and giving our bodies the time they needed to move.

After several minutes Jill finally spoke. "That was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had." She whispered to me and kissed me softly.

Then she said in her normal voice. "It's about time." Her eyes looked past me. "I don't know if I can walk." She smiled and I turned to see Melissa standing at the end of the bed.

"Oh shit." I rolled quickly off Jill and looked at my wife. My gut lurched as I pulled the covers up my body to covering myself as if that mattered now. "Melissa." I began my defense but immediately noticed something. Her face was not angry but flush with arousal and she was wearing a very sexy camisole. I knew my wife better then I knew myself and she was turned on. "What is going on?" I finally said.

"Happy Anniversary honey." Melissa said.

"You mean." I looked at Jill as I took it all in.

"Yes." Melissa said. "We set this all up for you." Melissa walked over to Jill and gave her a hug. "Thanks sis." Looking back to me she continued. "I knew you have always wanted a threesome but I wasn't sure I was ready to be with another woman so I put this all together for you. Jill is the only person in the world I would trust with you."

"You mean the argument was a put on?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

My mouth dropped open. "So in my truck when she.." I paused.

"Seduced you." Melissa smiled. "Yes I knew. I actually listened to the whole thing." I was confused. "Do you remember when I called her?" I nodded. "Well she never hung up her phone." Jill and I looked at each other, I remembered it well. "You never stood a chance Paul." Melissa smiled. "It was so erotic. I listed to the whole thing and finally came when you did."

"You mean you masturbated as Jill sucked me off?" I smiled. Melissa nodded and she bit her lower lip, a habit she has when she is turned on.

"And when we were at your parent's house?" I asked.

"I knew what Jill was planning." She said. "That was a close one because mom and dad could have come in at any minute but it made it all the more exciting."

"I thought you were in the shower?" I still couldn't believe this.

"That was the point." Melissa smiled again.

"And today?" I finally asked.

"I watched from the door." She smiled as she moved on to the bed with me. "It was one of the hottest things I have ever watched." Melissa pulled the covers off me. "Is there any left for me?" She asked as my cock hung limply on my leg.

"I may need a brief rest." I said but smiled as Melissa kissed me softly.

"I need your cock." She said quietly. I felt it stir. I can usually cum twice in a night but I usually need a rest before I can go again.

I hadn't forgotten about Jill but she must have felt as if it were time to give us some privacy. After she pulled her panties on Melissa leaned back and whispered something to her.

Jill whispered something back to her and I caught the words "I haven't done" but didn't get anything else. Melissa said something else and I could see Jill thinking. She looked at me for several seconds and then she looked at Melissa, scanning her face. Then I heard Jill whisper "Are you sure?" and Melissa nodded.

Melissa pulled her panties off but kept the sexy top on and then crawled up my body. I was lying on my back and she now straddled my legs. I felt her excitement on my left leg as she sat and looked down at me. Her hands moved to my flaccid cock and she bit her lip again.

"I would do anything for you baby." She said to me. Then I watched as Jill moved up behind Melissa and looked me straight in the eye. Melissa was breathing heavy and to my complete surprise I watched Jill's hands move around to Melissa's breasts. My cock jumped at the sight and Melissa moaned.