The Sisters Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill's hands moved under Melissa's sexy top and she began to fondle her sister. My cock suddenly began to grow in Melissa's expert hands.

I could tell Jill was doing a good job. Her hands covered Melissa's tits and I could tell she was working her nipples hard, just the way Melissa likes it. I do not believe either one of them has ever done anything with another woman but they both seemed to be getting into it. My cock soared to life and Melissa looked me in the eye and slid forward and eased me into her pussy.

I felt her cunt grab me and she didn't move for several seconds. Finally her eyes closed and she began to rock her hips. Jill continued to feel her tits and pull hard on her nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." Melissa let out a long moan and came. "Ohhh my God." She moaned but kept moving. I felt it grow slick as her cum coated my cock but she kept going. I am guessing it was not a hard orgasm but small taste of what she was building too.

I watched as Jill continued to stimulate her sister and the look on Melissa's face clearly showed her arousal. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene in front of me.

After several minutes I could feel the early tingles of my orgasm. I couldn't believe I was going to cum again so soon, actually I didn't want to cum yet but with what was going on I couldn't stop it. Melissa was getting close anyway and I could see Jill was enjoying this as well.

As Melissa approached her orgasm Jill looked at me and bit her lower lip. Got was she beautiful. Her right hand moved down slowly over Melissa's stomach and on her way to Melissa's pussy.

"Oh my God." I said as I watched her hand. Melissa obviously felt it and her eyes shot open and she looked at Jill but she didn't stop her. The sisters looked at each other and after a brief pause I watched Jill's fingers slip over Melissa's clit. The sight was too much and I came.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. "I moaned loudly as I shot deep into my wife. Melissa's hands covered both of Jill's hands as she held her sister to her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Paul…. Ohhhhhhhhhh… Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." She almost screamed as her orgasm slammed into her. I felt her cum hard and my cock lurched at the feeling. Jill stayed with Melissa until her orgasm had passed and Melissa finally slumped down onto my chest.

I held her as my cock slowly deflated and slipped from her pussy. We fell asleep like that and woke a few hours later with her next to me. Jill was gone but not forgotten.

"This is the best anniversary ever." I smiled at her.

"I love you too." She smiled softly and fell back asleep.