The Sitter

Story Info
He's caught in wife's lingerie.
2.1k words
4.19
102.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub-alan
sub-alan
15 Followers

The following story was a request by a reader to be written in as a character in one of my stories. So here it is Paul, hope you like it.

* * * * *

My wife and I were going out for the evening and asked our neighbor, Paul, to baby-sit. Marny said she was driving so I sat in the passenger seat and settled in for a nice ride.

Marny looked younger than her actual age, she was thirty eight but looked twenty nine, her body is as firm as ever due to a rigorous exercise program, and strict eating habits.

Like I said, she's thirty eight, she's five feet seven inches tall, long jet black hair that falls to her gorgeous firm ass. Her tits are firm, full globes size thirty six c.

We arrived at the restaurant at 7:00, had a nice dinner with plenty of sexy talk and were enjoying after dinner drinks when Marny dropped this bombshell on me. "So Dalan, do you like lingerie?"

"Of course I do Marny, I love seeing you dressed sexy."

" No sweety, I mean, do you like to wear it? "

I sat there in shock, how could she have found my stash of sexy undies.

My fetish was discovered, but how? I had stashed them in a suitcase that we hadn't used in years in the attic. My stash was hidden because I had "liberated" it all from the neighbors.

The first time was about six months ago, our next door neighbor was on vacation and asked us to look after her house, so I went over key in hand to open the blinds and pick up the mail etc. When I went inside I had a look around to make sure everything was secure, I checked the bed room and saw a pair of her soiled panties laying on the floor. I picked them up and started to the laundry hamper. I got the urge to smell them, it was overpowering and before I knew it I was holding them up to my nose and inhaling the smell of her pussy. Sweet and musky, my cock stiffened and pulsed in my pants, I dropped my pants right there and in about twenty seconds deposited a load of cum onto her stain, I rubbed it in with my cum soaked fingers and then licked my cum and her stain if off them.

So my fetish began there and has escalated to the point that many of the good looking ladies around the neighborhood have become donors to my collection.

When no-one's home, I walk over, ring the doorbell and then check the door, if it was open I'd go inside.

My heart would start to race about twenty feet from the door, and as soon as I turned the knob my cock starts to stiffen, I undress inside the door and stroke my throbbing cock, while I seek a new prize.

I always smell them, jerk off and shoot a load of cum into them and then lick it up, savoring the taste of our mingled juices, I then wear them for the rest of the day, and add them to my collection.

I always waited until no one was home to dress up in silky teddies, lace panties, garter and stockings, and spiked heels. Then do chores around the house.

How had she found out?

Since I was caught I decided to tell her the truth.

"Actually I do like to wear lingerie, I like how it feels," I admitted.

"So You've been wearing my Lingerie?"

" No honey," I paused, my face reddening, " I have my own."

"You have your own?"

"Yes. I do, I've never touched yours, honest. I thought that you had found it, that's why I admitted it."

"Well I haven't found yours, but someone's been wearing mine, but who?"

Her face dawned in realization, "I know who! I know who it is, and now it's time to catch him in the act."

"Him?" I asked. "Yes, Him! Hurry up and finish your drink, we're going to the mall..." On the way, Marny asked what size I was, "small fits nice." I said.

At the mall we went to a lingerie store, Marny bought a deep blue teddy with matching panties, Garter and fishnet stockings.

Then to a shoe store where she bought a pair of six inch spike heels.

Then Finally a pet store where she bought two leather dog collars with studs and leashes to match.

On the drive home it was now nine-thirty and dark. Marny pulled into a rest stop, handed me the bag of lingerie and said "get out and change."

"But.." I started to protest but she stopped me. "Do it now and I'll make sure you enjoy it, refuse and I'll make sure you regret it! Do you understand?"

She had her don't fuck with me, look on her face. So I answered "Yes I do."

I got out of the car and started to undress, " Oh no you don't go to the front of the car into the light!" I pleaded with my eyes, but she insisted. " do it NOW!" I moved to the front of the car and with the high beams shining on me started to undress. "Take everything off first!" she ordered. I removed all of my clothes standing naked in front of the car my cock stirred then stiffened and pointed at the sky. I slipped on the teddy, and my cock got harder, the garter was next, and my cock was leaking and throbbing, I reached down to stroke it when Marny yelled from the car "No, Don't touch unless I say so! Stockings and shoes next please." I did as I was told and had one stocking on and the other half way when a car pulled in.

A man about my age got out and looked at me, half dressed in women's under clothes with a raging hard on, without saying anything he took out a camera and took a bunch of pictures of me. He looked in the car at Marny and asked, "Does he belong to you?"

"Why Yes, as a matter of fact he does." She Replied. "Does he suck cock", he asked. "Why Yes, as a matter of fact he does." She Replied. "Oh good, do you mind?"

"Not at all, help yourself." I looked in disbelief at her, I had never even touched another man's cock. She just glared back at me.

And with that he moved in front of me and dropped his pants. His cock was six and a half inches long and hard as a steel pole, I got down on my knees, and started to suck it, at first I was a little nervous never having sucked a cock, but I started to enjoy the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Wrapping my hand around the shaft and jerking him off like Marny did to me, and squeezing his balls with the other, he didn't last long. After a few minutes I was just starting to enjoy it when he moaned "Oh Yeah, here you go boy!" and with that he shot his load into my mouth, I swallowed most of it, and sucked him til he was dry. He pulled his pants up, said thanks and left.

"Finish dressing you slut!" Marny said from the car. I rolled on the other stocking, put on my new panties and shoes, then got back in the car.

"Did you enjoy that?" Marny asked me. "Yes I loved it, his cum tasted good, better than I thought. I felt so sexy in this outfit, I wanted him to last all night!"

"Oh don't worry, you'll get more!" Marny put one of the collars on me and attached a leash. She pulled up down the street from our house and shut the car off, "Look our Bedroom light is on. Let's go."

She got out and walked around to my side of the car, opened the door and took my leash, leading me down the sidewalk in lingerie and heels. We went around to the side door that enters the garage, opened it slowly so she didn't make any noise and stepped inside pulling me in behind her. The stereo was playing fairly loud so we couldn't be heard, we entered the kitchen, no one was there so we checked the rest of the first floor, no-one was downstairs. Marny sat me down in the living room and told me to stay there while she checked the rest of the house.

Our bedroom was the last room, Marny swung the door open and there was Paul, in a garter, silk chemise and stockings, and her silk panties at his nose.

"Hello Paul!" Paul froze on the spot."

"So you like my underthings do you? Come with me NOW!" She snapped the other collar and leash on him and lead him downstairs to the living room. She turned him to face her, reached out and stroked his cock, which had shrunk slightly after being caught in her underwear, she stroked him to full hardness, then said, "On your knees Paul." He went down to his knees and looked at me, a realization dawning across his face. Marny grabbed my leash and stood me up. "Does he look good Paul?"

"Yes Mrs.Jones"

" do you want to suck his cock Paul?"

"I don't know I've nev..."

"I said do you want to suck it or not!"

"Yes, I want to suck it."

" well then go ahead, but don't make him cum to soon, understand?" Paul nodded as he took my cock into his mouth. I just stood there enjoying it, this young man was a good cock sucker, maybe even the best I'd had up til now. "Now you two boys have fun I'll be right back."

Marny went upstairs and returned a short while later, with a video camera on a tripod and a strap-on cock that was huge, ten inches long at least.

I looked at her with my mouth hanging open, "for later" she said.

She turned on the camera and told me to kneel down and suck Paul's cock, while she made Paul suck hers Paul's cock was seven and a half inches long and very very hard. I licked the precum off the head, savored the taste the took it all in my mouth, burying my nose in his pubic hair, he moaned from around the shaft of marny's big plastic cock and started pumping his load down my throat, I sucked it all back and loved the taste of him, sucking him til he was dry. Marny jerked him to his feet, and spanked him for cumming." I didn't tell you to cum did I?"

"No ma'am" Paul answered. "Well then you will pay for that, Paul"

Reaching behind her back she pulled out a tube of K-Y Jelly, "Down on all fours!" Paul dropped to his hands and knees, she tore a hole in the back of the panties Paul was wearing and smeared his ass with lube." Ever been fucked up the ass Paul?"

"NO" he answered. "Well there's a first time for everything isn't there?" Paul just closed his eyes. "Come over here Darling" Marny pulled me to her with the leash, "On your knees!" I got down on my knees. " Fuck his ass, fuck it good and hard!" I slipped in between Paul's legs my cock was rock hard, Marny grabbed it and pushed it against Paul's ass, she put her knee against my ass and pushed hard burying my cock in Paul's ass with one stroke, Paul cried out I had to wait for him to relax, his ass was so tight, I couldn't move, I had fucked Marny's ass before but I had never fucked another guy, and here I was fucking our young male baby-sitter, and more amazing I was liking it. I felt Paul relax and I started to move out, then in, slowly at first, then faster, and faster til I was pounding my Eight inches into his ass our balls slapping together I was almost ready to cum, I looked up at marny, " Yes honey fill up his virgin ass with your hot cum!" she reached behind me and squeezed my balls hard, I exploded into Paul's ass, cumming deep inside him, Paul started to cum at the same time pumping strings of sticky cum onto the floor. After a short recovery I pulled out of him exhausted. Paul and I shared Marny's pussy for the rest of the night, fucking and sucking til the wee hours of the morning.

Marny let Paul go home after that, but he still cums over regularly for a good ass fucking and a blowjob, we've become quite attached to him.

sub-alan
sub-alan
15 Followers