The Sitter Gets Caught - and Taught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers

"Unhnnhh!" Amber grunted.

"No? Oh, he's not good enough for you? So you'll fuck in his house but you won't fuck him? Liar." She walked away, shaking her head.

"Looks like someone still hasn't learned her lesson," my dad said ominously. He walked over slowly, casting a shadow across our bodies. He found the belt and ran the leather through his hands. Then he reached down and grabbed Amber by her thong, pulling her back-half up to her feet and forcing her face further down on my cock. I watched his arm whip back as he brought the belt in a blur across her ass. The force made Amber rock onto me, her guttural protests vibrating the head of my dick in her throat. Again and again, he whipped her cheeks with the belt. Her tits swung under her, and I grabbed them to hold her steady. Eventually, as before, Amber's groans gave way to moans until my stepmom stopped my dad.

"Honey, I think she's actually enjoying this. Listen to that little slut."

"Only one way to check," he said, cupping her mound. "Soaking wet."

"You little whore! You're actually liking this," my stepmom taunted her. "Well, let's test my theory, Wade. See if she's such a cockslut that she'll take anything."

"Oh, fucking finally," Dad said, tearing at his clothes. "I've been wanting to get this damn monkey-suit off since I put it on." My mind reeled between watching the scene play out in all its bizarreness and feeling the nearly equally unbelievable pleasure Amber's busy throat was giving my penis. My dad was now completely naked, standing next to Amber. I tried not to look, but it was hard to miss that my size must be genetic.

He grabbed her hair and yanked her off of my dick with a pop before forcing his own cock into her mouth. Amber bobbed up and down on his sizable manhood as I pinched her rock-hard nipples. Her hand continued stroking my glistening tool. He grunted at her, almost angrily, as he pushed and pulled her head, her hair wrapped in his left hand. With his right, he continued to paddle her ass.

"You boys keep playing," my stepmom said. "I'll be right back." She left the room and headed up the stairs. With her gone, we continued to use Amber's powerless body, the grunting and groaning punctuated by sharp cracks of his hand on her butt.

After a few minutes, my stepmom came back in the room, and I almost blew my load right there. She was carrying a bottle of lube in one hand and, in the other, a gigantic black dildo. She stood on the other side of Amber as the girl pumped our cocks. Mom bent to take her heels off, using my shoulder for balance. The movement brought her head down, and she looked at my wet cock with a slight smirk on her face. I caught her eye, and she winked at me, licking her lips. The attention only made me harder. She moved behind Amber and removed the girl's thong. She rubbed Amber's ass a bit before leaning close to her ear.

"You ARE wet, you fucking slut. Bet you can't wait to get another load of cum in you, can you? What was it you called her, Mark? A 'cumbucket'? Oh, you're going to get another load, cumbucket. You're going to get filled right up."

She stood and poured a generous amount of lube down the girl's crack. Her hands moved in Amber's slit, but from my vantage point, I couldn't see what she was doing. All I could tell was that it must have felt good because Amber's hand tightened on my dick, and her moans grew louder. After a minute or two, Mom stopped her ministrations and grabbed the dildo. She coated it with lube and stroked it a few times before pointing it at Amber's upturned ass.

"Feel that, slut? That's what you wanted, right? Show us. Take it." And with that, she shoved the dildo deep inside her. Amber almost screamed around Dad's cock. She pumped mine so fast it almost hurt as Mom thrust the dildo in and out of her rapidly, a wicked smile on her face. Together, we assaulted her. Her knees wobbled, each of us holding her in place as we filled her.

Finally, my dad pulled his dick from her mouth with a groan.

"Well, Mark," he said. "Why don't we finish this bitch off? She just can't seem to get enough." He moved with my stepmom away from us, and they sat on the couch, my stepmom taking his glistening rod in her hand. "You did the good work of catching her. Why don't you take her first?" He nodded with odd encouragement.

I pulled Amber up and toward me. She dutifully straddled my hips and sunk down on my cock. Her ample tits pressed against me as she rode me. Her hips bucked and slapped against my lap as I gripped her ass. The dildo had stretched her, but I could still feel her working to take it all.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she shouted. "Fuck me! You're so big! So goddamn big! Fuck me with your huge cock! Fill me up!"

I grabbed her tits hard and pulled her up and down, rocking her body by her breasts. On the other couch, my stepmom had undone her halter and was sucking my dad's dick. Her breasts, smaller than Amber's but capped with big, hard nipples, hung straight down, gently swaying as she moaned around his cock. I threw my head back, eyes closed, pleasure coursing through my body as Amber and I settled into a rhythm.

After what seemed like forever, I felt the weight shift and heard Amber cry out.

"NO! No! Don't!"

My eyes snapped open to see my dad hovering over Amber's back, his hand gripping his cock, which was aimed at her tiny asshole.

"Fuck! Please! Not there!" He just sneered and forced her down on to me, her tits squashed against my chest. I turned to see my stepmom rubbing her pussy, teasing her own slit with the dildo as my dad forced his thick cock inside Amber's tightest hole. Her pussy cinched around my cock as her body struggled to take the invasion of meat forced inside of her. She groaned as he buried himself in her ass to the hilt, both of our cocks fully inside her. Together, we started pistoning in and out of her, her body shaking between us.

"You have a tight little asshole," my dad said appreciatively. "But you won't be so tight tomorrow." He and my stepmom laughed.

"Goddamn, you feel so fucking good," I added. "Your slutty little pussy isn't all used up yet. Do you like being filled, you dirty cumslut? Tell me how he's filling you."

"Oh, fuck," she cried. She wrapped her arms tight around me, her teeth grazing the top of my ear. "He's in my, oh fuck, he's in my ass! He's fucking my ass! Oh god, you're filling me up! Yes! Use my pussy and ass! Fill me up with your cum!"

"What kind of dirty slut takes two cocks at once?" I sneered. "You fuck me and my dad?! You fucking cumslut!"

"Oh shit, your cocks are so big! You're both so fucking big! You're stretching me out!"

We continued to fuck her hard, our cocks slamming into her as our hands grabbed, pinched, smacked, and pulled on her other sensitive parts. Finally, as if reading each other's minds, my dad and I both slowed down.

"Well, Mark," he asked, "where do you want to cum on her? You already shot a load in her mouth."

"So many choices. Would you like a load in your ass, Amber?"

"Yes, please fill me up!" she responded.

"Shut the fuck up, slut," we both echoed back.

"Like you get a choice," Dad huffed, thrusting hard into her for emphasis.

"Boys," said my stepmom. We both looked in her direction. The dildo was buried deep inside her pussy, her shaved lips stretched around it. "If I (mmm) might suggest something, why don't you (oh!) paint that little cumslut's face? That way, she (mmm) knows who she belongs to -- and everyone else knows what she is."

"Yeah, let's mark her as our personal whore," I agreed.

We pulled her off our cocks and forced her to the floor.

"Get ready for this hot load all over you, slut!" I yelled. We stroked our hard cocks fast as I tipped her head back. Almost at the same time, our balls erupted, sending rope after rope of thick white cum all over her face and tits. We squeezed the last drops on to her waiting tongue, slapping our softening tools against her face.

As we stepped away from Amber, whose reddened, sweat-covered, cum-covered body heaved for breath on the floor, my stepmom walked up, her beautiful tits bobbing beneath her dress with each step. She apparently had straightened her clothes during our final humiliation of the sitter and now approached with a towel in one hand and a wad of cash in the other.

"Here," she said, offering the towel. "Clean yourself up." Amber weakly tried in vain to dab the pools of cum off her skin. When she stood, Mom handed her the cash. "$10 an hour for 5 hours makes $50, right?" Amber nodded. "You can let yourself out." She and Dad gathered their clothes and headed for the stairs. At the landing, Mom turned back.

"Oh, and Amber? Wade and I have a meeting next Wednesday. 5:30 alright?"

cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers
12