The Size of My Father Pt. 05

Story Info
Annie takes a chance and is rewarded by her father's cock.
8k words
4.6
72.2k
135

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was pure agony for little Annabelle Watson. Her little cunt was just constantly wet now, and there was nothing she could do about it!

She couldn't stop thinking about last night, of how her father's huge cock had taken her virginity, fucked her teeny tiny pussy for the very first time, and then come all over her. The unfamiliar, but mind-blowing sensation of being only 18, yet having 12 inches of hard man meat forced inside her, filling her up completely, stretching her beyond the limits of what she thought possible. And at the same time, her father's constant punishment of her previously innocent ass, raining cruel slaps over her fat ass cheeks, making them glow and her pussy explode in pain induced pleasure. But more than anything it was remembering her father's domination of her, the marking of her as his property, to be used and abused at his pleasure, that made it impossible for Annie to keep her panties dry. He had completely covered her in cum to show her that every little part of her nubile body belonged to him and him alone. He was such a wonderful, considerate father to show his affection like that, with a few gallons of hot cum sprayed over his young daughter.

And yet, that wasn't all her father had given Annie last night. No, she had been given something else too, that was almost as good as a monster cock up her virgin pussy and a cum shower. She had been given a slave. That was, at least, the way Annie chose to interpret it. When her older, bitch sister Emily had surprised and rudely interrupted them last night, her powerful master daddy had, of course, turned Em into his sexual property as well, by means of his huge magic rod. But then, Annie's generous father had handed Em over to her for special punishment. Like a loan, you might say.

And Annie had discovered that while she was a willing, subservient slut to her powerful master daddy, she didn't mind having a slave of her own to use for her sexual pleasures. In fact, as it turned out, she loved it. Sitting in school, zoning out some teacher, Annie pictured her sister last night, naked on all fours, with their daddy's cock shoved far up her pussy, and her tongue deep in Annie's cunt, slaving away so obediently. God! she needed to get out of this classroom and make her pussy come!

And so it happened that Annie just couldn't stand it anymore. She stood up and excused herself, saying she needed to visit the ladies room. Old Mr. Jensen didn't have any reason to question his star pupil and let her leave with a wave of his hand. Annie rushed out of school and, desperate as she was, called a taxi. As soon as she got into the cab, she started texting.

***

The table buzzer rang and Brad Watson answered it, rather annoyed. He had asked not to be disturbed and the new girl - Brenda, was it? - should really know better than to disobey her boss.

"Brenda, I spec..."

Young Brenda sounded absolutely terrified. "I am so sorry, Mr. Watson, but there are two young women here, claiming to be your daughters. They insist on seeing you, but I am not sure ... I mean, they are dressed very ... Should I send them away, sir?"

Brad felt a chill of fear run down his spine. What were they doing here?! Not even his wife had been to his place of work, much less any of the children. And what did she mean by dressed very ...? But there was nothing for it.

"No, ehm Brenda, please send them in."

A few seconds later the door to his corner office opened, his two daughters stepped in and Brad nearly had a heart attack. Annabelle and Emily walked into his office holding hands with the sweetest possible smiles on their cute faces, chirping "Hello, daddy!" as soon as they saw him standing behind his desk. There was only one problem.

They looked like complete sluts.

Well, technically, the Watson girls wore school uniforms, but the uniforms were obviously several sizes too small. The plaid skirts barely covered his daughters' big asses, and when they rushed up to greet him, it became obvious to both their father and his young assistant that they wore absolutely nothing underneath. While Annabelle's jacket and shirt was a fairly good fit, Emily's big breasts stretched her top to create an obscene display of succulent tit flesh, bulging out around the school tie. The white, kneelength socks and sneakers did not seem out of place on two innocent daughters come to visit their father at work, but, of course, the whorish make up kind of did. Whereas Annabelle had gone for a classic whore look - bright, red lips and dark eyes - Emily displayed more of a goth whore look - black lips and dark eyes, with some kind of black net pattern painted on her right cheek. His oldest daughter also seemed to have dyed her hair black, pulled back in two pigtails, while her sister was her usual blonde self in a single, long ponytail.

Brad could feel his giant daughter fucker start to rise in his pants when his girls rushed up to him for hugs, and pressed their slutty young bodies against his. Well, he would deal with them in a minute. Managing his expression carefully, he turned towards the door, where Brenda (or was it Brittany?) still stood, with an incredulous and horrified expression.

"Thank you, Brittany, that will be all. Hold my calls and please do not disturb while I talk to my daughters."

He was proud of how calm he sounded, despite the strong emotions rageing inside.

"Yes, sir." Brittany closed the door after one last glance at the two whores that had wrapped themselves around her boss.

Brad had one arm around each daughter, and the second the door closed behind Brittany, his big hands grabbed the cheeks of Annie's and Em's fat asses in a painful iron grip.

"So, daddy's little sluts thought that they would come here, to my place work, on a school day, and play games with me in front of my staff?" He pinched their asses hard.

His daughters changed their demeanor from bubbly to fake indignant, with pouty lips.

"No, daddie," Annie used her small girl voice and it nearly drove him insane. "We just missed you horribly, that's all. So we had to see you!" She smiled up at him, all innocence. Except for the slutty make up.

"Yeah, daddie, we missed you horribly," Emily repeated. "We especially missed this!" She put a soft hand on her father's by now rock hard, monster erection.

"Oh, you missed t h a t, did you? You missed your father's big hard cock in your mouths and pussies? You missed being forced to take all of my 12 inches deep inside your slutty bodies? Is that what you missed?"

While talking Brad slid his middle fingers down the cracks of his daughters' asses and on "that" he shoved his fingers into their sopping wet cunts. Annie shrieked happily - and way too loudly - while Emily simply moaned in satisfaction. Steering them with one long finger up each slutty cunt, he lined them up next to each other, in front of his large, mahogany desk. Annie turned her head towards him, still using her most innocent of smiles.

"Yes, daddy, we missed your huge, bloated bull cock that has ruined our little pussies for ever for any man but you. Was that bad, daddy? Have we been bad?"

"Yeah, daddy," piped up Emily, also turning her head. "Do we need to get punished?"

On saying this, they both in tandem gripped the edge of the table with their hands, raised their skirts and pushed their sweet, fat naked asses and cunts back against his fingers, like a depraved synchronized gymnastics team. Brad's clublike shaft already threatened to burst out of his suit pants at the sight of his daughters' incredible bodies, displayed for him to use as he wished.

Well, first things first. His illbehaved girls needed to be taught some manners. Brad pulled his fingers out of his daughters' wet cunts and gave each round, well-shaped ass a hard slap.

"What ... do ... you ... mean ... by ... coming ... here" each word was marked by a vicious smack on a quivering ass "to ... my ... place ... of ... work" the girls moaned in synch with the palms on their asses "dressed ... as ... WHORES?!"

The last slap was the hardest and Brad watched incredulously as it made his youngest daughter Annabelle shake in a violent, vocal orgasm.

"YES, spank me, daddy!! Hurt me, punish your little girl! Yes! Yes! Aaaahhhh!!"

Brad admired his daughters' well-spanked asses while he unzipped and released his daddy monster from its business suit prison. He decided the girls had been adequately admonished for the time being, and besides he needed to bury his giant cock in a tight, wet hole just about now.

"Well, girls, it is traditional on improvised Bring your daughters to work-day, that the daughters try to help a little around the office. So would you please clean my desk? From everything?"

Emily stood up and grabbed a few things at one end of the table. "Oh, can I, daddy? Like in the movies?" Before he could respond, she used her arms to sweep everything - documents, laptop, ugly, corporate trophy - crashing to the floor. Involuntarily, the all turned towards the door, to see if Brenda? Barbie? would come rushing in. But apparently she didn't dare to defy her new boss.

"Oops, sorry, daddy!" Emily chimed in that little girl voice and put a hand to her mouth in mock surprise.

Even though she knew it was all an act, Annie was triggered on a deep emotional level by Emily behaving badly again. She could feel her anger rising like a tsunami at such irresponsible, inconsiderate behaviour. Fortunately, the new Annie had an outlet for the anger and didn't have to just watch and fume impotently at her big sister's stunts, as she had been forced to do so many times before.

In an instant, the furious Annie pushed her sister down on the cleared desk. "You bitch!! What are you doing with daddy's things?!!", she hissed menacingly. "You better apologize now!!"

Grabbing Emily by her left pigtail, Annie mercilessly yanked her sister around on the desk, so that her head was turned towards her father. She knelt on the floor at her sister's head, and, grabbing the other pigtail in her other hand, she forced her sister's face down over the edge of the desk. Annie's cunt twitched triumphantly at how obediently her big sister acted. Emily could see her daddy's upside down horse cock approaching.

"Good, bitch! Now tell daddy you're sorry!"

"Daddy, I ... mpfhf ..."

As soon as Emily opened her mouth, her father started to push his enormous dick into her mouth. Emily almost came right away. The feeling of her daddy's iron hard, yet smooth baseball bat filling her mouth and hitting the back of her throat made her wild with lust. Even though it was a hard fit, she immediately started sucking and at the same time tried to relax her throat to accommodate more daddy cock. Her father kept up a gentle pressure, not enough to choke her, but making it clear that there was no way back, only deeper.

Annie, meanwhile, let go of her sister's pig tails once she was properly nailed down by her father's massive cock down her throat. She quickly slid under the desk and reappeared on the other side of the desk, right between Emily's legs. Emily had spread her legs wide, resting her heels on the table, to be able to push herself backwards, towards her father's waiting fuck pole. Annie flipped Em's skirt up and was rewarded with the vision of a tight pussy positively dripping with lust. After last night, Annie had suspected sucking cock was a special turn on for her sister, but this was just ridiculous! I mean, Em had barely gotten the super cock into her mouth, and already her pussy was like a slimy waterfall. It was kind of disgusting, actually, but also a turn on to have confirmed what a complete cock slut her sister was.

Annie's small hand reached out and touched her sister's craving pussy ever so lightly. Immediately, she could hear a needy moan from Em's cock-stuffed mouth. Annie tentatively moved her fingers up and down the slit, and they came away all sticky. A long strand of clear, syrupy liquid hung between the wet pussy lips and her hand when she pulled it back. Annie was torn between feeling slightly disgusted and turned on by her sister's slimy cunt, that so clearly needed something shoved inside it.

The cruel smile that changed high school sweetheart Annabelle Wilson into someone else entirely suddenly played on the young girl's lips. She leaned forward and licked away the gooey strand. Then she put her middle and index fingers together into a mini-cock and started pushing them in and out of her sister's tight, but sopping pussy. Annie could hear Em try to scream, when she quickly moved on to a fast and furious finger fuck of Em's exposed and vulnerable cunt.

But of course Emily couldn't scream, as she was choking on her daddy's fuck meat. It was slow going, and even though she was trying desperately to relax her throat to welcome the foot long monster into her gullet, it just wouldn't work. Tears of exhaustion were smudging Em's black goth make up, mixing with the sloppy blow job to turn the young slut's face into a complete, gooey mess. While she absolutely loved the feeling of her father's massive cock in her mouth - its size, its texture, its iron bar hardness - Em was increasingly frustrated that she just couldn't relax enough to swallow it all.

But suddenly she felt Annie's fingers pistoning in and out of her neglected pussy and some of the tension melted away. Em moaned in pleasure and renewed her efforts, managing another inch of cock down her windpipe. The thick head of her father's cock was now in her throat, but it didn't seem to be able to move up or down.

Her intense concentration on the trials and tribulations of having her mouth and throat used by a monster cock, made Emily unaware of what her young, innocent sister was doing. Annie had been using her sister's hole with her fingers, adding a third and increasing the speed, fucking Em till her hand was just a blur. Em was working so hard on her upside down throatfuck that she hardly noticed the fourth finger being added to the punishment of her depraved, slutty cunt. Annie was amazed that her bunched up fingers could be shoved so easily into a pussy that was so tight. It spoke volumes on her sister's sluttyness. I mean, what kind of young girl would become wet as a fountain from being forced to eat her father's giant cock? A horrible disgusting slut! But Annie knew exactly what a slut like Em deserved.

Pulling her fingers out of Em's pussy, Annie proceeded to rub her thumb and the back of her hand in the messy goo that was her sister's fuck hole. Now, her hand was wet and slimy and ready to be used!

With a wicked smile, Annie leaned forward and brutally pinched one of her sister's fat nipples. At the same time she practically punched her entire right fist into the tight but accommodating hole between her sister's legs!

Emily's whole body shook violently as her senses were overwhelmed by the shocking pain and pleasure mix of having her unprotected pussy fisted, and the massive pressure of the cock in her mouth and throat. She tried to scream as an orgasm unlike anything before exploded inside her. But instead of screaming, the intense physical reaction opened her throat up to her father's massive meat pole. Feeling something give, Brad Watson suddenly made nearly half of his 12 inch monster dick slip down his daughter's tight throat. The pleasure of finally having more than just the tip of his cock squeezed and massaged by a woman's mouth and throat was so overwhelming that it was impossible to hold back.

Braying like a bull in the ring, he started filling his daughter with gallons of rich, creamy daddy cum.

Emily, who loved cum more than anything in the world, worked her throat like crazy to make as much as possible of her daddy's sperm flood end up in her greedy tummy. But there was just too much. The first two spurts managed to slide down her throat, but already at the third time her father's cock fired, Emily was completely full. Full of fat, hard daddy cock and full of thick, slimy daddy cum. Some of the cum was pushed backwards and dripped out of her mouth down her cheeks and nose.

But her father's cock just kept shooting and shooting. Emily could feel herself running out of air. She was choking. Brad noticed his daughter's predicament and - being a good and thoughtful father - prepared to pull out of her tight windpipe. But the sensations of using his daughter were just sooo exquisite. He decided to stay to let her magical throat milk him for just one more spurt. Or maybe two.

He leaned forward and ripped Emily's ridiculous top apart, freeing her fat, beautiful tits. Then he reluctantly grabbed one of them for leverage and slowly pulled his still shooting monster cock out of his daughter's throat and mouth. Free of the fat meat, Emily drew an intense, ragged breath, but her open mouth was immediately filled with another tasty spurt of daddy sauce. Emily's body hit a sensory overload. The recent shortness of breath, the taste of gallons of her father's delicious cum in her mouth and throat, and her little sister viciously shoving her small fist into her vagina like a relentless jackhammer: it was all just a bit much.

Emily shook from another violent orgasm and then passed out. Her gentleman daddy graciously changed his aim for his last two cum spurts, and shot them on her massive tits, drenching them.

"Annabelle!" His voice had that whip-like quality that instantly made Annie's pussy wet, dying for the chance to obey him. "Stop fucking your sister!"

Annie immediately removed her hand from her sister's tight snatch, and stood up between her legs, hands obediently clasped behind her back.

"Do you want to take me now, daddy, or do you want me to suck your beautiful cock first? I'm sure you can force even more down my throat than you did Em's. I really would like for you to try, daddy!"

Brad smiled at her eagerness. "Good, Annabelle. But we need to take care of your sister, so I'm afraid it will have to wait a while. She has passed out."

Annie felt her pussy cramp at the thought of having to wait for her daddy's bull cock pounding her to submission. "No, no, it's time for some alone time with my daddy!", she thought desperately.

Her father stepped up to his desk, the mighty meat club still almost erect between his legs, jutting out obscenely from his expensive business suit. He gently picked up his oldest daughter and carried her partially cum drenched body towards the large sofa lining one of the office walls.

Annie felt a pang of sympathy for her passed out sibling. But seeing her father's beautiful fat cock swing back and forth as he picked up Emily was just too much. She couldn't wait for it, she had to have it NOW!

Before Brad had time to react, Annie had stepped over to the door and called out to Bonnie.

"Bonnie, would you please step in here for a moment?" Annie used her mildest school girl voice. Her father stopped dead in his tracks, freshly fucked daughter in his arms and elephant cock hanging out.

Brenda (or was it Barbie?) appeared in the doorway, with a ridiculous little pad and pencil in her hands, as if expecting to take notes. When she took in the scene, she dropped them and moved her hands up to her mouth in an expression of complete disbelief and horror.

"Oh, my god, Mr. Watson!!"

As she stepped into the doorway, Brenda had initially been looking at the youngest of the Watson girls, Annie, in the strange, whorish outfit. But then she caught sight of her new employer, and the rest of the world just seemed to fade away into the distance.

Brenda hadn't really been contemplating Mr. Watson's physical appearance much since she started last week. This being her first real job, she had been completely focused on not making too many mistakes and to obey her boss' orders quickly and professionally. In fact, she had been rather terrified. Mr. Watson seemed to be very strict, with almost no tolerance for mistakes, and Brenda knew that she had a tendency to make mistakes when she got nervous, which made her more nervous, which led to further mistakes. But she had been able to keep it together fairly well, she thought. Until today, when Mr. Watson's ... daughters? ... showed up dressed as complete sluts, and she had to deal with the situation. It had made her really uncomfortable. Sitting in her side office, she couldn't help but wonder what Mr. Watson was doing with his teen daughters for so long in the middle of a work day. She also thought she had heard strange noises coming from the office, but she couldn't be sure what they were.